C.TEN

Y/N TURNED INTO A FULL PLEDGED ADULT IN KOKONOI's DREAM

#HIS_MOST_EXTREME_HORRIBLE_FEAR

It's a warm day for the Kokonoi family, since Y/N doesn't have any classes while her doting father Kokonoi is also free since he has no business for the day and the job for killing some traitors that they found is for the three people who is willing to do it so here he is right now currently sleeping in the sofa bed in the living room while his daughter his watching some Disney movie.

They are currently having their bonding time when Kokonoi suddenly felt sleepy and his daughter is sitting beside him eating some popcorns he cooked.

"Haha! Papa look Olaf is-" Y/N laughed as she pointed in the television's screen and look on her father when she saw Kokonoi peacefully sleeping. "Eh? Papa is sleeping"

KOKONOI's DREAMLAND

Kokonoi is currently standing in a place he is familiar with, and it is his mansion though some furnitures changed but it is still his.

'Huh? Since when did I changed my sofa? And my vases also the television it somehow became wider' He thought to himself.

He roam himself around the house when suddenly a beautiful long wavy black haired girl with bright blue eyes run towards him coming from the outside of the house in the garden that he added in the design of his house for Y/N to enjoy and play around.

Kokonoi observed the woman as she is wearing an black wool and silk belted dress that he is sure from Dior matched with a ribbon bow hair clip that is also from the same brand  and a floral white blouse and a tramp platform heels. Basically he see the woman in front of him a walking Dior right now.

"Papa!" The woman called him causing his eyes to be widen.

"Papa?" He asked.

The woman frowned and tilt her head. "Are you alright papa? Is there something wrong?"

"Who are you?" He asked again making the woman chuckled.

"Are you alright papa? It's me your daughter Y/N! Did you forgot to drink your medicine again?" The woman answered as Kokonoi is trying to process everything.

'Y/N? My daughter? But my baby princess is still a child! Not a woman' Kokonoi thought to himself as he studied the woman in front of him.

'Technically she really has the eyes my Y/N also have, and she also have the black hair that Y/N got from me. wait... don't tell me she's the future Y/N?!' Kokonoi thought again.

The adult Y/N pout at him and crossed her arms. "I told you to don't forget the medicine because you are already old right?"

"I'm sorry p-princess" Kokonoi said acting like he's already old.

"Pfft it's alright papa" Y/N said and hugged him as Kokonoi smiled.

'Even if she's an adult now, she is still the same I see' He thought.

Y/N broke her hug from him as she look at him with a huge smile. "Anyway papa! I have a news for you"

"What is it?" He asked curiously.

Suddenly Y/N showed her left hand on him excitedly. "I'm now engaged!"

"Oh! You're now engaged" Kokonoi said as the words suddenly sink into his mind. "WHAT?!"

Kokonoi Hajime who has an only daughter hold his left chest thinking that he might get a heart attack for his daughter's news from him.

"Yes papa! He asked me earlier and now omg I'm engaged I can't believe it!" Y/N said to him as if she is in the cloud nine right now as she continue explaining everything to him but he is too stunned to speak.

Like as if he is a statue right now and can't speak because of the news he got. #KokoWasTooStunnedToSpeak

'No my princess is still too young to get married! Oh well I think she's already twenty something in this future and I can't let someone marry my daughter!' Kokonoi thought.

'No one will marry my daughter unless he's richer than me or he can look at me in the eyes with no hint of anything like fear. Or he can speak clearly with any members of Bonten' Kokonoi thought in his mind.

Suddenly a memory of Y/N smiling at him wearing a beautiful white gown that was made from a famous designer named Mitsuya Takashi and holding a bouquet of flowers as Y/N muttered. "Thank you Papa" to him before holding her groom's arm and began walking into the altar flashed into his mind.

His one and only Princess is now getting married, the once baby, his only Daughter whom he cherished the Most leaving him-

END OF THE KOKONOI's DREAMLAND

"NOOOOOO" Kokonoi shouted as he jolted up from his sleep as he saw his five year old daughter braiding his long white hair looking at him in shock, he mentally sighed.

'Thank god its just a dream- wait no! It's a nightmare, a total nightmare!' Kokonoi thought.

"You're awake papa!" Y/N smiled at him. "Good morning!"

Kokonoi chuckled as he ruffle her hair even though he's still laying on the big sofa. "It's already afternoon Princess"

"Oh right" Y/N said as she giggle. "Good afternoon then Papa"

"Are you finished watching the movie?" He asked as Y/N nod happily.

"Yup! It's amazing, Elsa and Anna are also so pretty and I want to have those ice powers Elsa has so I can make an Olaf and I'll give him warm hugs!" Y/N explained to him as Kokonoi look at him with fondness.

"Princess, grow up slowly so Papa can still take care of you for a while okay?" Kokonoi said to her with a smile as Y/N tilt her head in confusion though she smile at him.

"But I want to take care of papa too"

"It's alright Princess, I can take care of myself" he said to her as he sat up from his laying and sit properly. "You just need to be with papa until you can be independent, allow me to protect and take care of you till papa grow old"

"Then if papa will grow old I will take care of papa" She said and hugged him which he hugged back.

"I would love that" he answered and smiled.

'You're my only happiness my dear Princess, maybe that dream will come true in the future but for now I'll take care of you and cherish every memories I have with you'

"Oh you should also promise to not marry or have a boyfriend until you're thirty" Kokonoi added.

"Okie! I promise- Ehhh but papa!"

"That's a promise and you already promised so it is already sealed" Kokonoi chuckled while Y/N just pouted her lips.

ઇઉ ︿︿ ︿︿ ︿︿ ︿︿︿︿ ︿︿ ︿︿ ઇઉ

A/N: Hello! thank you for reading this story of mine I can't believe it already reached 40K reads (T_T)