C.FIVE

"Papa, uncles! Look, I learned a new dance from the tv I'm watching look! I'm on the next level~"

Noise is what you will hear inside the house of the Kokonoi, it is because all of the executives of Bonten are present there and who knows why they are there maybe because they want to crash the peaceful day off of their one and only treasurer? Or maybe because they wanted to visit their little princess.

The large flat screen television is on while the Bonten trio were currently watching on YouTube together with Y/N who is enjoying her time with her three uncles while munching popcorns from her bowl.

As for the others Kokonoi is busy ordering some foods on his phone with Kakucho who is telling him what to order #busyduo, Mikey who is just watching Y/N with a small smile on his lips because of how cute the kid is while munching, Mochi who is busy reading a fashion magazine like woah he's interested in fashion, and our dear grandpa- Takeomi who is bored while looking at the Bonten trio together with Y/N because he can't relate #Hurt.

"Uncle Rin, that!" Y/N said when she caught a girl group on a thumbnail as she pointed on it.

Rindou look at where she is pointing and look back on her. "you want me to click it?"

"Yup Yup!" She answered happily. "It's also Uncle Haru's favorite song!"

Sanzu who heard his name look at the television as he grin proudly. "Oh? That song? Hey sunshine remember the dance I taught you?"

"What the?" Ran narrowed his eyes on the pink haired man as he speak. "You taught her a dance?"

"Why yes of course, I'm the best uncle after all" Sanzu answered proudly. "Rindou play it!"

"Don't order me around!" Rindou shouted at him as he click the video.

Y/N giggle as she put the bowl down on the table and run towards the front of the tv to have a better view as Sanzu stand also as he took out his phone and put in on a video.

"The hell what will he do?" Kakucho look at Sanzu as he saw Y/N following the girls from the tv seeing she's enjoying. "Hey Koko look at your daughter"

Kokonoi who heard his name look at what Kakucho is pointing as he saw his daughter dancing as she follows the girls on the tv while her uncles are encouraging her even though she got a hard time following the dance steps though you can hear her laugh making him smile.

"Come on you're doing good sweetie!" Ran cheered as he stand while clapping like a proud mom he is to the young girl.

When the pre-chorus is up Sanzu walk back to the sofa and snatch the remote from Rindou's hand as he power up the volume making the other Bonten executives look at them.

"Hey Sanzu it's too loud!" Takeomi scolded but Sanzu didn't mind as he is back from taking a video of Y/N.

"Sunshine! Do the chorus I taught to you come on it's on!" Sanzu said to her as Y/N giggle as she speak.

"Okay uncle!" She answered happily as she look back on the television and sing. "I'm on the next level"

The Bonten trio look at her adorably because of her cute voice as they scream like a fan boys.

"That's our princess!"

"You're a singer!"

"Have you recorded it?!"

"Idiot I recorded it, I'll send it to you later Ran"

Y/N look at where Mikey, Mochi and Takeomi sitting as she run towards them with a huge smile.

"Uncles, have you seen it? I danced!" She said as Takeomi pat her head.

"Yes sweetie, you danced great" Takeomi answered as she giggled.

"Where did you learn that?" Mochi asked. "And what's that song you just sang earlier?"

"Uncle Sanzu showed me the group called Aespa and I said they're all pretty" She answered as her eyes twinkle. "It's a kpop song called Next level"

"Next level...great title" Mikey mumbled, he looked at Y/N. "You are singing Y/N-chin"

"Yes! So I can sing for papa" she smiled. "Also for uncle Mikey too!"

"Unfair~" Sanzu whined and pout but then he stopped when he meet Mikey's cold glare at him as he stiffened from his position, The Haitani brothers laugh at him.

"You'll meet Naevis earlier than expected Sanzu" Rindou grinned at him.

"Shut up!"

Y/N look at her father who just finished talking to the phone as she run towards him while calling him. "Papa! Papa!"

"Don't run you might stumble" Kokonoi said worrying for his daughter when she reached him she look at him with a huge smile.

"Papa look!" She said to him.

"What is it?"

"I'm on the next level!" She sang while dancing the chorus part as if she's a kpop idol that she saw on the YouTube video that she watched.

Kokonoi who doesn't have any idea because he didn't saw anything earlier look confused but then took a glance at Kakucho who smile at the girl and clap.

"Woah that's so great princess! Where did you learned that?" Kakucho asked at Y/N who gave him a smile.

"Uncle Haru taught me" she answered proudly as Kakucho looked at Sanzu who gave him a smug smile.

"I am the best" Sanzu mouthed at him as if he's the most amazing man in the world.

Kokonoi smiled at his daughter as he ruffled her hair "That's amazing princess, why don't you show papa the dance again while Papa is taking a video of you?"

"Sure sure!" She answered happily as Rindou played the song again from the start. #RindouTheDJ

The Bonten executives all stopped from what they are doing as they all looked at Y/N who is dancing cutely from the song entitled Next Level while Kokonoi is taking a video of his daughter like how Regina George's mother took a video of her on the school event.

On the other side were Ran and Sanzu who are also vibing from the song and dancing as if they are kpop idols since they know the whole song and yes Ran also knows the song because of Sanzu and secretly Rindou too.

"You're doing good sweetie!" Ran and Sanzu said in unison as they danced the song with her.

ઇઉ ︿︿ ︿︿ ︿︿ ︿︿︿︿ ︿︿ ︿︿ ઇઉ

A/N: Lame chapter T^T, sorry bout that since I don't have anything to write. I'll try my best for the next chapter ahead! And yes, I'm a MY (fandom name of Aespa).

I imagined the Bonten trio being the uncles who will show you a video of a dance and they will teach it to you, and yes I had this scenario in my mind wherein Sanzu saw the Next level dance and teach it to a younger niece/nephew of him. (I am laughing because I really did imagined the Bonten trio dancing to Next level😂)