C.TWELVE

"Will y/n be toothless?"

It's a great evening at Kokonoi residence, the father and daughter duo just finished their dinner and Kokonoi is helping his only daughter for her homework's from school.

"No princess, it's supposed to be I am Y/N Kokonoi, it's nice to meet you " Kokonoi corrected with his English accent as he help her to write the words slowly. "You try saying it again"

Y/N who is listening to her father while he is guiding her in writing nod at him and started to speak trying to say what Kokonoi have taught her.

"I...am...Y/N Ko...ko...noi...it's...nice...to...meet...you" Y/N read slowly and look at him excitedly. "Is it correct papa? I read it!"

Kokonoi smiled and ruffle her hair. "Yup, you did great princess. I'm so proud of you"

"Hehe" Y/N giggle and continue to answer the questions written in her book while Kokonoi is guiding her.

The father and daughter duo continued to study together when his colleagues entered the Kokonoi mansion.

"AYO WASSUP LISTEN UP NO MATTER WHAT THEY SAY, NO MATTER WHAT THEY DO WE GOING RESONATE RESONATE! YO SANZU HARUCHIYO IN THE HOUSE FATHER AND DAUGHTER DUO!"

A sudden shout interrupted their study time with Sanzu modeling as the pink haired man rushed inside with Mikey and Kakucho following behind him.

"Uncle Haru!" Y/N looked at her pink haired crazy uncle and rushed towards him welcoming him with a hug in his leg.

"Hey there sunshine! You're looking so cute as ever!" Sanzu said carrying hair as he playfully bite her right cheek. "This chubby cheeks of yours are so fluffy!"

Y/N giggled. "Uncle, I'm not a food!"

"But you're a buns buns! Or maybe a strawberry Mochi since you're wearing pink again today" Sanzu said and play with her again.

"Sanzu stop that already, she's studying" Mikey stopped him as Sanzu followed his boss' instruction and put Y/N down on the floor.

"Hi uncle Mikey!" Y/N greeted her emo- I mean uncle with a bright smile on her.

Mikey pat her head and smile a bit. "Hi Y/N-chin, I already ordered the dorayaki shirt we can wear it next month"

"Dora? Yaki? What is it uncle?" The kid tilted her head.

"It's a food, it's delicious"

"Really?! Can I try it soon?" She asked and look at her father who is watching them. "Papa! Doraraki!"

Since she's still a child she can't pronounce some words that well, that's why it turns out to be cute because of her adorable way of speaking.

Kokonoi chuckled at his daughter's cuteness. "Yes princess, you can eat them after your English lesson. Papa will buy you later"

"Yay!" Y/N then turned into her favorite uncle of all time, the one and only Kakucho Hitto. "Uncle Kaku! Y/N missed you!"

Kakucho pat her head with a smile on his lips. "Uncle misses his sweetheart too, we just meet each other last week but you seem to grew up again"