RICH DADDY HEADCANONS

These are some head canons of rich daddy:

Y/N once got kidnapped from a traitor of Bonten, apparently that kidnapper got killed because he didn't know that Y/N has a tracker in her earrings (yeah Kokonoi put a tracker in her earrings so no one will find it suspicious once she got lost or kidnap).

• Y/N, Ran, Sanzu and Rindou's daily bonding whenever they are babysitting her is doing TikTok together (mostly Sanzu teacher her TikTok moves) and spamming their Bonten gc with their TikTok videos.

• Y/N often do TikTok skits with Sanzu.

• Kokonoi brought her a yacht as a birthday gift.

• She once meet Taiju and handed him a rosary (that she always bring since Kakucho taught her to be good always), which Taiju gladly accepted and taught her some verses.

• She once kicked Ran in you know where it hurts baby because he tried to steal her ice cream that Kakucho gave to her.

• Sanzu has a goal and that is to make y/n a kpop idol😌👍

• Mikey once babysit her but since the man is always sleeping whenever y/n is also sleeping Kokonoi changed it and never let Mikey babysit her.

• Takeomi never had a chance to babysit y/n since Kokonoi said that he is always smoking.

• Kakucho is the best in babysitting and became y/n's favorite uncle because he is always visiting her from time to time. #UncleKakuBestUncle💗

• Whenever y/n sees a Mochi food it always reminded her of her uncle Mochi, that's why one time she cried because she thought it's her uncle that turned into food.

• Kokonoi was clueless on how to take care of a baby and he tried to ask Ran for help on how to make a milk before.

• Whenever Bonten is going overseas there is always one Bonten member to be left to take care of y/n.

• Bonten always have a souvenir for y/n and they always have a battle on who has the best gift for her.