C.NINE

"You had an ex girlfriend?!"

WHILE Y/N IS BUSY ON HER FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL, THE POWER RANGE- BONTEN WERE JUST CHILLING IN THEIR BASE BECAUSE THEY GOT THEIR JOB DONE EARLY

"I missed Y/N already" Sanzu whined as he slumped his face in the cushion he is holding and stomp his feet as if he's a teenager throwing tantrums.

The doting father who heard it grew a tick mark in his head as he heard his comrade's voice.

"How many times do you have to say it?! My daughter is busy at school she's giving her best studying don't just mention it, she might get distracted because you're saying it since earlier" Kokonoi said to Sanzu while glaring because Sanzu is mentioning it since the day he arrived at the base.

Ran who is reading a magazine smirked. "Oh come on Kokonoi admit it you also miss your daughter"

"Wha- of course I am, but I know that she's still at school right now and I'll see her later" the doting father answered.

Kakucho who is listening to their conversation sighed being so done with them.

The older Haitani who is busy looking at the magazine stopped on a certain page and gaze to the model he has seen.

'This woman is familiar, especially the eyes' Ran thought as he shrugged. 'Nah maybe one of the girls I flirted before'

As he is about to go to the next page when Rindou gazed at his brother's magazine seeing the woman.

"Hey isn't that model somehow familiar?" The younger Haitani asked his brother as Ran look at him with confused look.

"Thought so, but where?" He asked.

Rindou think for a bit when he suddenly remembered when they were still part of Tenjiku as he recalled a beautiful blonde haired girl who slapped his comrade Kokonoi, he is about to speak when a certain pink haired man who is so bored stand from his seat and walk towards the siblings and sneak a peak between them as he lean to gaze in the magazine Ran is holding to whom he familiarized at one glance.

"HEY ISN'T THAT THE GIRL WHO SLAPPED KOKO BEFORE?!" Sanzu shouted making the members of Bonten look at the three as the Haitani brothers flinched because of his shout.

"Slapped me?" Kokonoi muttered as if he is too stunned to speak. #DumbfoundedKokonoi

"Sanzu shut the f up"

"You idiot! Don't just pop out of nowhere!"

"Chill bros here have a snickers" Sanzu said to the two as he handed them a bar of chocolates which they accepted I mean who wouldn't want sneakers right? O.o

"Slapped Koko? There's such a scene like that?" Takeomi asked as the old members of Tenjiku nod in unison.

"Please don't remind of that horrible past again" Kokonoi pleaded remembering the embarrassing thing that happened to him before.

Kakucho chuckled as he shook his head knowing the reason why his comrade got slapped hard before.

"What happened? Why did he got slapped?" Mochi asked.