C.ELEVEN

"Welcome to my tea party!"

"Princess, they are already here" Kokonoi called his only daughter who is excitedly went out of her room wearing an elegant princess pink gown with a crown in her head. "You look so beautiful just like a princess your are"

Y/N twirl happily and giggle. "Because I am papa's daughter!"

"Yes you are" Kokonoi kneeled and planted a kiss on her cheeks twice. "You're so adorable"

The young girl giggled again. "Papa, my guests are waiting for me already we can't let them wait"

"Oh right, your guests are waiting already" Kokonoi said as he stand and held her left hand. "They are so excited for your tea party"

"Really?! Then we should go to the garden already!"

Today is Y/N's first tea party, since she doesn't have any friends at school and also because it is quite dangerous for her to invite some kids because of Bonten she can't throw a real tea party.

That's why last week...

FLASHBACK

Kokonoi is sighing again as he sign some papers in the table in front him causing his co-executives even their boss Mikey to look at him.

"What are you sighing at Koko?" Ran asked his colleague curiously. "This is your fifth time sighing already"

"Yeah what's the matter?" Rindou asked also. "Is there a problem with the papers?"

"Nothing it's just...never mind don't ask" Kokonoi answered.

Kakucho who didn't listen to his answer speak. "We are not going to ask if you don't keep on sighing"

"Spill Kokonoi, what is it?" and since it's now Mikey asking him he can't help but tell the truth.

He stop what he is doing and put his right hand on his chin before speaking.

"It's just, Y/N asked me if she can throw a tea party in the garden. But we all know she can't bring any friends at home so I asked her if she have any friends but she answered that she doesn't even have that much friends"  the doting father answered.

"Isn't that a good thing that she doesn't even have that much friends" Sanzu surprisingly said, wow thank god he's not high today.

"It is a good thing, but she said she wanted to experience throwing a tea party" Kokonoi added. "You know you can't have a party without any people"

The Bonten members who heard his explanation suddenly agreed at him and now thinking of some ideas to help him.

"Why not throw a tea party? I mean we can be the guests for her party" Mochi suggested.

Takeomi who is listening also agreed at Mochi's suggestion. "That's a great idea, she can throw a tea party with us as guests"

"But tea party is for girls" Kokonoi raised a brow. "You can't just throw a tea party and-"

Sanzu who is currently laying down on the sofa suddenly rise up with a wide grin. "WHY NOT LET SOME OF US WEAR A DRESS?!"