VALENTINES SPECIAL

"OHOHOHO CUTE! CUTE! VERY CUTE!"

It is such a fine young day for the Bonten members as they chill in their base while Kokonoi on the other hand fetched his daughter Y/N in school. It's also Valentine's Day and guess what? They don't even have any agendas for today.

"You don't have any date today?" Ran asked his younger brother while he is typing in his phone replying his flings that he is busy and can't go on their date for today, or more like replying nonsense excuses.

"Nah I don't have time for that" Rindou answered as he replied on a text message from his fling saying 'his brother has a 39.9 fever and needed to be taken care' not like he care for his brother or whatsoever.

Kakucho who is listening to the Haitani brothers' conversation secretly gaped his mouth the oh-so known Casanovas are not going on a date with women in Valentine's Day, is it raining meteors?

"We're here!"

Suddenly the father and daughter duo entered the base causing the other members look at them, Kokonoi put his daughter down who is currently wearing her backpack.

"Uncles!" Y/N greeted as she run towards them and kiss them on their cheeks each.

"Hey sunshine!" Sanzu greeted back and ruffled her hair causing her to giggle. "You look so good on your dress right now"

"It's a gift from uncle kaku!" She answered and twirled. "Isn't it pretty?"

"Yes sweetheart it is" Kakucho said as he walk towards her and pat her head.

Y/N took a step back and run towards Mikey and hug him. "Uncle Mikey I missed you!"

"Y/N-chin I missed you too" Mikey said and let her sit on his lap as she smiled. "Your cheeks are chubbier now"

"Papa said it's because I'm eating well" she answered back.

"And that's good for you" Takeomi said to her.

"Really?" She asked as she look into her uncle Takeomi curiously and tilt her head.

Mochi smiled. "Yup it is so you can grow up, don't forget also to eat veggies"

"Ehhhh veggies" She cringed. "Don't like veggies!"

Kakucho chuckled and look at Kokonoi. "She doesn't like veggies?"

"Yeah she hates them" He answered and sighed but then look at his daughter who is talking with her other uncles. "Hey princess didn't you said to me that you have something to give to us?"

Y/N who heard her father's words suddenly remembers what she said to him"Ah!"

She jumps from Mikey's lap and remove her backpack from her back and put them in the sofa beside Mikey as she open it revealing a bunch of chocolates that was wrapped in a plastic with different designs.

"Y/N made chocos!" She said happily as she showed them the chocolates she made. "Teacher said we should give them to the people we love so I will give them to you uncles!"

'SHE'S THE SWEETEST!' All Bonten members said in their minds as they cries internally.

"This if for you uncle Mochi!" Y/N handed Mochi her chocolate which Mochi accepted with a smile.