Queen of His THIRST

By MyraKapoor

Jake Cooper is a rich, handsome man but an asshole. He treats women like his quests and never fails to satisf... More

Introduction
1💋
2
3
4
5💋💋💋
6
7
8
9
10💋💋
11
12
13
15
16
17
18
19
20
21💋💋
22
23
24
25
26💋
27💋
28
29
30
31😲😲
32💔💔
33
34😵😵😵
35😚💋

14💋

898 26 0
By MyraKapoor

One of the Best Days of her life, eh?.....

.

.

.

Briana was working in the kitchen, making noodles for breakfast. However, her mind kept going back to the time they had spent together in her room. For the first time, they had talked about something other than work. She was happy for he was there with her and she had all the time in the world to take care of him, to be with him. At the same time, she was also worried about him, about his health issues.

Her thoughts were all jumbled up. Her mind was a mess between the good and the bad moments. The car accident, the blowing up of the engine, him being drunk were all worrying her to the core.

What could have happened if the people didnt get him out at the right time?

What if he had met with a bigger accident, a more serious one?

What if his injuries were fatal? What could have happened then?

She was just thinking about all these thing when the doorbell rang abruptly.

'Who could it be early in the morning?', she thought as she wiped her hands off to get the door.

As soon as she opened the door, she was greeted by two police officers. One of them took off his sunglasses, as she greeted them.

"Yes? How can I help you?", she asked with a confused smile on her face.

"We're investigating an accident that took place nearby. We were informed that the victim has been taken in by you", he said.

"Yes, that's right", she said confidently, not knowing what she was signing up for.

"Perfect, we'd like to meet him if he's in a stable condition to talk!", the other one came up and said.

"He's injured his head and some bruises here and there but apart from that, I guess he can help you!", she said and earned a chuckled in response from them as they mumbled something.

"Sure, he'll be of great help to us!", they said emphasizing on the words 'great help' and proceeded inside the house.

"This way please", Briana guided them to the guest room.

She opened the door to the room as all of them walked inside. On reaching the bed, they saw Jake covered in sheets and snoring lightly. A smile made its way on her lips as she saw him sleeping soundly.

"Well, I'm afraid you'll have to come some other time as he's sleeping. Probably because of the medicines", she whispered politely.

"Sorry Miss but we need to talk to him right now! The jurisdiction can't wait for people to sleep", one of the officers said with boldness.

"Excuse me? He's not well and you can very well see that!", she said getting a little annoyed. "I'm afraid I'm going to ask you to leave right now!", she said showing them the door.

"I'm a little startled as to how this man is still sleeping even when we are talking quite loudly over here?", the other one said.

"I think he's trying to fool us!", the previous one spoke.

They were about to go and check upon him but were stopped promptly by an annoyed Briana.

"Sorry officers! I respect you but can't let you do what you're trying to", she said standing between the officers and Jake. "I'll let you know when he's feeling fine but for the time being, please leave the premises", she said with confidence.

The officers looked at each and nodded in confirmation.

"Alright! We're leaving for the time being but we hope you know what you're doing. He could be posing a threat so be careful and call us when he gains consciousness!", the other one said as he handed over his card to her and turned around to leave. Briana gave one last look at the sleepy head before shutting the door behind her.

.

.

.

After half an hour or so, she walked into the room with a plate of noodles, a glass of juice and a cup of steaming hot latte, as he likes. She pushed the door open with her back and entered walking backwards as her hands were busy carrying the food.

"Food's her-", she turned around and saw no sign of Jake on the bed. She kept the tray on the side table and looked around the room. His jacket was still there on the couch, which meant he didn't leave.

She was just figuring out things when she heard someone step into the room. She turned around and came face to face with all naked Jake Cooper who looked hot as fuck as he stepped out of the shower.

He had a towel tied around his torso while the other one was being used to dry his hair. Briana looked as his chest which showed hints of six pack as water trickled down his chest and waist. Her eyes zeroed on his chest and the water trickling down from it.

It was at that moment when all the memories of the passionate night that they spent together at the club came rushing back into her mind. That night she had all the rights to touch him at all the inappropriate places, where she wasn't even allowed to look. That night, she had him in her arms and they had each other doing ungodly things and what not!

That night.. was a night, was the night that she'll never be able to forget, maybe she'll never be able to live that night again

Oh! How much she wanted to touch him, his chest and wipe the water all by her bare hands. Those biceps, as they flexed when he held his arms up in order to run his fingers through those damp hair-

"Done ogling at me?", Jake said, breaking her trail of thoughts.

"Huh?", Briana looked phased as her eyes widened at him who was busy staring back at her.

Embarrassed beyond limits, Briana averted her gaze and looked at the tray kept on the table. Having nothing to talk about or make any excuses as she'd been caught red handed, Briana pointed towards the food lying beside her.

"I-I got you breakfast, Sir", she said with utmost shyness.

"But, as far as I can see, your source of interest was not breakfast", he said trying to tease her.

Briana didn't have words to describe how embarrassed and shy she felt standing in front of her boss and having eyes on him like he's the only desert that she'd love to devour the whole day and night.

"Ahm-Ahm", Jake faked a cough to get her to look at him as her eyes were staring nowhere but at the ground as if asking it to open up and swallow her completely. Her palms were sweaty while she was continuously fidgeting with her fingers, showing how nervous she was.

When she didn't pay attention to him, he called her again.

"Briana?", he called.

Unable to let anything out of her mouth, she slowly lifted her head and looked at him.

Jake was still standing, rooted on the same spot when she looked at him. This time, she controlled herself and stared right into his eyes, not averting her gaze even for a second as she was scared her eyes would betray her and start ogling again!

"I can see something on your face", he said walking towards her. Briana narrowed her eyes as that was something really out of the context. "Is that.. is that a DROOL???", he said and burst out laughing!

Unable to hold the embarrassment anymore, she hid the smile making its way on her lips and rushed out of the room, leaving behind a Jake full of laughter and enjoyment.

****

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.7K 184 38
Three years ago Gemma started working for Richardson Worldwide. For the first twelve months, she worked hard until her boss, Larry Richardson, starte...
6.3K 179 32
Isabella Blaire is 19 years old and ready to take on the world. After taking a year break after graduating high school it is time for her to step out...
163K 2.7K 45
**18+** Torricelli and Romano's families have been on very good terms for over 100 years. Helping and backing each other and working in one big famil...
11.8K 1K 26
𝐅𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐀𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐒 𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊 𝟐 (𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐀𝐋𝐎𝐍𝐄) Rachel Wang, a girl who makes her own rules and lives her life the way she wants...