An Eid With The Prince [Editi...

By AuthorAladdin

★Ramadan Series ★ [DISCLAIMER: The story you are about to read was not meant to change your mindset about peo... More

NOTE
An Eid With The Prince
Epigraph
[1] PROLOGUE
[2] MEETING HIS HIGHNESS
[3] THE THIRTEENTH RULE
BREAD 'N' PEANUT BUTTER
BLISSFUL IFTAR
UN PRINCE INCAPABLE
EVENING DINNER
SECRET ADMIRER
ARE YOU THE PRINCE?
THE RECIPE OF KUZHI IS IN HERE
FAMILY STAYS TOGETHER
IS THIS SOUP OR PEE
HASHTAG SERVE THE POOR
FEED THE SOUL WITH A GOOD POEM
MEMORIES THAT HURTS
MATCH BOX AND MATCH BOUS
HALLUCINATING ABOUT YOU
JACK MEETS JILL
RUNAWAY PRINCE: WHERE IS ZARAH?
RUNAWAY PRINCE: HOSPITAL PHOBIA
THE MILK SELLER, THE WOMAN AND THE KING
THE VISITOR SHE DREADED
XIE XIE ZARAH
SOMEONE WHO CAN HOLD UNTO SECRETS
THINGS THAT AIN'T MEANT TO BE
THE AFTER PARTY
GIVE ME ALL YOUR YOUTH
OHH! PAPARAZZI
ENGAGEMENT SAGA
DIFFERENT WORLDS
COMA ROMANCE
NOT AGAIN!!!!
A TROLL WILL ALWAYS BE A TROLL
THE INVITATION IPHONES?
TENDER TOUCH
O POSITIVES
#B. M. W
CONFESSIONS
ROYAL NIKKAH
BIG THANK YOU
RECIPE TIME
NEXT BOOK
BONUS CHAPTER: FAMILY AFFAIRS
BONUS CHAPTER: LOVE BIRDS
BONUS CHAPTER: THE FAMILY VACATION I

THINGS TO DO AFTER MARRIAGE

208 33 4
By AuthorAladdin

                           34

"Dad, you can't kick Uthman out, he had no choice, he couldn't disrespect his orders!" Prince Abubakar said all eyes on Fazza. Uthman mouthed a 'Thank you' to Abubakar.

"That is true, I'll punish you Uthman, you're no longer the Earl, you've been impeached from your position!" Fazza said.

"Hamdan, these is all my fault, I shouldn't have asked him to do what he did, don't impeach him, if you're annoyed face me not him." Mr. Tariq said.

"Father, I'm so disappointed in you, I told you, Abubakar love me, he'll marry me, please pa, stop meddling in my marriage life." Yasmin said with death glares and she walked out of the Fazza division.

"You'll resume your position, this should be your last, the only orders you follow here, is mine and the crown Prince's, understand!" Fazza ordered,

"Yes highness,"

"Go away!" Fazza said as he sat on the throne exhausted.

Uthman walked out of Fazza division with a sad face; he was happy Abubakar helped him, he could have lost his job, and this one was a great catch, from the royal cars he got to drive, to the royal wardrobe allowance he got weekly, also his five million dihram salary, if he loose this job, he could die.

Uthman stood in front of the door, waiting for Abubakar—to thank him.

I guess,

Abubakar walked outside, he saw Uthman but he ignored him totally.

"Thank you.... For saving my butt today, I owe you a lot!"

Uthman said and Abubakar stopped walking for a moment, he continued walking away again.

"I never knew, you were this kind, you'll make a great Sheikh," Uthman added with a smile,

Abubakar stopped, this time he turned with a frown. "This is the last time you'll invade my privacy!"

"Chill bro, you helped me in there, was just thanking you!"

"Oh, wanna know why I helped?" Abubakar asked theoretically.

"Yeah, sure!" He answered with a smile,

"I want to see the look on your face on my wedding day!" Abubakar said with a evil smirk.

"Why is that?"

"My wedding with Zarah Fateema Ibn Rahman." Prince Abubakar said and walked away finally.

Uthman gritted his teeth against each other, to stopped his from cursing at the Prince, and he tightened his fist also, he was annoyed.

* * * * *

The door bell kept ringing, no one bothered to check who was waiting,it time for the fourth prayer of the day magreeb also, it's iftar time. After twenty more ringing, Safeenah finally opened the door, she saw a man in a sushi delivery outfit, the man wore a base ball cap and 'sushi dushi' was written boldly on it. He was carrying four sushi boxes, which covered his face.

"Ummi! Did you ordered sushi?" Safeenah asked

"No! It is a mistake!" Zarah answered from inside.

"I'm sorry uncle, Ummi didn't order sushi—but you can come in and rest, before you'll go back, you must be hungry, we just ordered Macaroni and cheese." Safeenah said in a very courteous manner,

"I won't mind!" A familiar voice said.

"Uncle Ali!" Safeenah said as she hugged the Prince, almost making the sushi boxes crash.

What? So the Prince is now a sushi delivery man?

"Careful angel, don't ruin the sushis," Abubakar said and Safeenah opened the door for him; he gently took off his Louis Vuitton slippers at the foyer and he wiped his baby legs on the foot mat, before he entered.

Wow, he was surely the Prince.

"Salaam." Abubakar said.

" Wa'alaykum salaam, coming! Safeenah who is there?" Zarah said from the room. /Zarah walked out as she was tying her niqab, but as she sighted the Prince, she couldn't do it properly, feelings rushed through her,she didn't expect him to be there, she could hardly breath.

"You're doing it the wrong way," Abubakar said as he stood up and walked closer to her; he helped her tie the niqab, and he did it perfectly—Zarah didn't protest either,vulnerability took over her completely. She couldn't get a word out of her, her throat was dry, even when she had iftar, her throat was still bone dry.

"I came here to apologize, someone reposted that meme on my account, I swear it wasn't...." Zarah cut Prince Abubakar short as he was talking.

"I know it wasn't you, I trust you... Sort of?" Zarah said in an uncertain manner.

"How is your wedding preparation going?"

"Can you please let me do the talking?" Prince Abubakar said as he ushered Zarah to sit down.

"Yeah, sure, you are the prince with a big rule book." Zarah said, trying to piss the Prince off.

"We are not so doing this today, Zarah that rule book wasn't my idea, it was Ayeesha's, she was jealous, she said; 'females working for me are all trying to flirt with me', so she came up with the idea of a rule book. " Abubakar explained as he opened the box of sushi, the pleasant smell of sushi seized the air.

"Wow, I love sushi! I tasted it once, and it was heaven!" Safeenah said as she picked one.

"Manners, young lady!" Zarah scolded Safeenah.

"Hey! Don't scold her for eating, she have the right to eat healthy food,"  Prince Abubakar protested, "don't worry angel, we'll go to McDonalds, and we'll eat so much." Prince Abubakar said as he turned to Safeenah.

"I love you, Prince Abubakar." Safeenah said as she hugged the Prince.

"And I have deep regards for you as well angel."

"Okay, what am I missing here, am I the intruder, stranger?" Zarah said.

* laughs*

"I saw Ayeesha's picture, she was a good person, I guess?" Zarah said, now she's already eating sushi.

"Yeah, she was, beautiful and God fearing," Prince Abubakar said like he'll burst into untimely tears.

Zarah laid her hand on his shoulder,  "May Almighty Allah grant her eternal bliss,"  Zarah prayed.

"Ameen Thuma Ameen!" Abubakar said with a smile.

"Prince Abubakar, can you please be my father?" Safeenah asked suddenly.

"What?"

"Why... Do you want me to be your pa?"

"You always make ummi smile, ummi never laughed like she did today, I don't want this to end, and I want a father also—I want a dad that can love me. You are good to me, you gave me strawberries, I like you Prince Abubakar, please be my father."
Safeenah said.

"Are you even six?" Zarah asked surprisingly.

"Whoa angel, you caught me off guarded, I think that answer lies in the palms of your ummi." Abubakar said.

"Don't even say it Safeenah, no, don't."

"Mummy, please?" Safeenah said with the cutest and hypnotical puppy face.

"Go and meet uncle Spencer, if you're a good girl, I'll give you your answer,"

"Yes Ummi, I love you!" Safeenah said as she kissed Zarah on her cheeks.

"Bye papa!" she said as she ran out, Prince Abubakar's face lit up in joy.

"Little Safeenah wants us together too." Abubakar said.

"Like it'll work, you're getting married to the most beautiful lady in the world, I mean she won Miss Abudhabi last year, her father's net worth is 4.1 billion dollars and you think I'll be stupid to think you'll leave her for me; me a useless orphan from the slum?"  Zarah said as she covered the sushi box.

"Zarah, you're a perfectionist, you are imaculate, you are a responsible lady, a lady full of dignity, self confidence, you're strong, passionate, carrying, daring, bold, you make choices from the heart, not from the head, you are a good lady, you're worth a billion dollars net worth, and I'm sure those judges that crown Yasmin miss Abudhabi haven't met you. You're my world, my life, you're my Zarah!" Prince Abubakar said and Zarah's head is swelling with love. Is this love? These feelings are amazing, she don't want it to stop.

The prince, insert his hand in his pocket; he reached for something in his right pocket brought it out—a golden box, he opened it and went on one knees.

"What is happening now?" Zarah asked almost in tears.

"Fateema Zarah Ibn Rahman, will you be my Eid mate for eternity, because It can't be like Ramadan if you leave, stay with me. Will you marry me?"  Prince Abubakar asked as he removed a sapphire ring out of the golden box.

"Look at you, proposing to me with a thousand dollars ring, I'll marry you Abubakar, even if I'm the outlaw.". Zarah said as tears rolled down her cheeks, this was what happiness really felt like.

Author's note

Hey guys,

Prince Abubakar's plight is still impossible to understand; he  proposed to Zarah.

How will he manage to marry her when he is already engaged to Yasmin?
Lets keep reading.

Keep the vote and comment coming and I'll keep the chapters coming also.

Thank you and stay halal.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7K 338 27
THE DARKER SIDE OF LOVE! Inspired by a QUR'ANIC VERSE Read at your own risk ▪️ A tale unique and untold, of a girl as precious as gold. ° Teaser vi...
235K 6.4K 69
"We are like some sort of crackhouse Romeo and Juliet." "I hate you" "No you don't, you love me." "Says who?" ------------------------------------ Al...
1.4M 83.2K 53
The last thing Amna wanted in her life was to get married. Being British, the last thing she expected was to get married to a sheikh! Two very diffe...
291K 6.6K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc