Sweet Temptation | 18+

Od Trick_writes

"I need you. I need to feel you, to be inside of you." August's voice darkened. He swiftly lifted me over his... Viac

Authors note
Character aesthetics
Prologue
00| Past
1| Packing
3| Breakfast
4| Library
5| need a book? No
6| Break out time
7| Burnt Rubber
8| Friends?
9| Wanted
10| Paper
11| Train tracks
12| Lilah?
13| Tune
14| Pool
15| Cold
16| Project
17| Ignoring
18| Touch you
19| illegal
20| Late
21| Tradition
22| Pictures
23| Feelings
24| Panic Attack
25| Dress
26| Date?
27| I need you, I want you
28| Tattoo
29| Maybe I was a fool.
30| fixing it
31| Flowers
32| Dinner
33| let me help
34| Her
35| work
36| Kid?
37| listening
38| ready?
39| home
40| donuts
41| think about it
42| maybe every love story does end bad
43| guilt
44| business partner
45| not the same
46| If I say no? You won't
47| Deja vu
48| cherries
49| Truth
50| believe
51| Gone
52| white walls
53| Memories
54| sorrys
55| grocey store
56| you own my heart
57| I was always yours
58| familer faces
59| tease
60| prince
61| future
62| wishes and ice cream
Epilogue
Bonus Chapter

2| College

62.8K 1.4K 1.2K
Od Trick_writes

"Fucking hell." I say through my teeth. Looking up at what looked like a damn castle. The smell of rain filled my nose as I stepped out of the car. My mother shortly followed.

"Oh my, look at this." Her voice was high and so fucking fake. I watch an old man walking straight toward us. His gray hair was slicked back. He's wearing a black suit. He walks with elegance and confidence. He couldn't be any younger than 60 but looked like he could be in his early 50s.

"Hello, Mrs. Walton. I'm Mr. Reid." He greeted my mother, shaking her hand. My mother smiled brightly. He towered over my mother and me. He's probably around 6'1.

He turned to me, holding out his hand. "You must be London Walton." I wasn't expecting that. My head snapped to my mother, seeing that she was already glaring at me.

"No sir, it's London Fane." I said looking back at him. He quickly nods his head. "I am so sorry, Miss Fane. I will have that changed."

That bitch really tried to put my name as Walton.
What the hell is she on?

Crack, obviously.

Definitely.

"Well, let's take this to my office." My mother elbowed me in the rib causing me to hiss. "Don't fucking touch me." I snapped at her.

***

"I see that you have a criminal record." Mr. Reid said as he pulled out a small envelope.

"If you get anything more than a ticket, you will be kicked from my university. I took a big chance on letting you into my school after your encounter with the police." He explained.

Well dear sir, I didn't want to be at this college anyway, but this is my last options. Or until I get enough money to move to New Jersey and enough money to even get into Princeton.

"And you're to stay on school campus for two months due to your probation." He continued.

Does he really think he can keep me here?

"Any questions?" He gave a fake smile. I was holding back the urge to say fuck it and drop out of college before I truly even started.

If I'm honest, I don't want to be anywhere. "Well then, I hope you have a great stay here at Blackwell. I hope not to see you in my office again." He mumbled the last part. Giving me my schedule and dorm room keys.

Getting out of my seat, grabbing my things, leaving the office. Not before I heard my mother apologize for my rudeness.

"London Fane." Ignoring my mother and continuing down the hall. Hearing her heels hit the wooden floor. Luckily, it's a Sunday, so the halls are empty. Empty like my mother's soul.

You hate her so much, don't you?

What do you fucking think?

Damn,don't have to be a fucking bitch.

***

Groaning as my alarm goes off for the second time. I threw my covers off my body. I stumbled out of bed. I walked as though I had drank a whole bottle of vodka.

This is bullshit.

Washing my face and brushing my teeth. I don't have to worry about getting in the shower since I took one last night.

I brush my long black hair. I decided to leave it down in its slightly curled state. I did not have to do my makeup. I only put mascara on if I don't think my eyelashes look good that day.

Dad used to tell me that I would never need it. So I find no use in it.I grabbed the outfit I had picked out for the day.

Stripping out of my clothes. Putting on a new bra and underwear before putting the rest of my clothes on.

I'm wearing a black tank top and high-waisted grayish jeans. The jeans had two rips on the sides of each thigh. Paring it with black boots that go to my ankle. Going back to my room, grabbing my leather jacket and slipped it on.

I grab my backpack, throwing it over my shoulder as I pick up my phone before I leave to start this new living hell.

Jail, I'm telling you. Fucking jail.

You've already been there.

Loud noise fills my ears. Laughing and people talking surrounds me. I hate people. They annoy the shit out of me.

I can't believe I have to go here. I had a full ride to Princeton, and I managed to fuck that up.

You fuck everything up.

Turning the corner, I collided with a hard body. Looking up, my eyes met a blue pair.

Different colors of blue are in his eyes. Bits of an ocean blue, the kind that is so clear that it is a light blue. His dark brows furrowed. His hair is a platinum blond, but his roots were showing. His top lip was slightly bigger than the bottom. He's tall, probably around 6'3 or 6'4.

"Watch where the fuck you're going, kid." Kid? What the fuck? "Kid really?" I snapped at him before stepping back. His eyes held boredom. He scoffed, rolling his eyes.

"Do I have to fucking repeat myself?" He glared down at me. "Oh Owen, leave her alone. You asshole." A girl with auburn hair appeared next to him.

He looked up at the ceiling as if he was praying for God to take him right now. Running his hand through his slightly long hair. It stops just under his jaw.

"What the hell do you want, Alyssa." He growled, growing more annoyed by the second. "A woman in my bed but we don't always get what we want do we." Sarcasm laced her voice.

Looking back at me, a smile takes over her lips. "Jesus fuck you are beautiful." I almost laughed at her bluntness.

I watched her push Owen out of the way, causing him to stumble over. "I'll walk you to your next class." She said snatching my schedule out of my hand.

"Same class." She said in a pleased tone. She was shorter than me by probably 3 or 4 inches. Her straight auburn hair went just above the mid of her back.

If I could have any other colored hair I would want ginger hair. I find it beautiful. I've never understood why people didn't like having ginger hair. But everyone has insecurities and things they don't like and would want to change.

But if you have ginger hair you are living my dream.

"Oh by the way I'm Alyssa. Your new friend." She stopped snapping her head in my direction. "There's no way out of this friendship. Owen still hasn't quite figured it out yet. But bless his soul." I like her already.

"Are we going to get to class or are you just going to keep talking?" I said in a flat tone. Alyssa sighed heavily. Turning around, continuing down the hall.

"Just like Owen." She shook her head.

***

Sitting in my English lecture class. Growing a headache just by listening to my professor's voice.
He keeps rambling on about his favorite poetry.

Pulling my phone out looking at the new parts I need to get for my car. Searching through all the parts I do want and parts I don't.

"Do you even know what those are?" I'm going to punch this guy. Sensing his presence as he leaned over my shoulder. I took a deep breath pushing down all of the anger that I have accumulated over the past two days.

Turning to face him. Looking up at him through my thick lashes. "No, I have no idea. What these are." I said with a sarcastic tone. His eyes lit up. "I can teach you what they are." Did he not hear that I was being sarcastic.

I smirked to myself when a bright idea popped into my head. Looking back at my phone I click on one of the pictures before turning my phone to him.

"What is this car?" I asked blankly his eyes widened. He's just some rich kid that uses his daddy's money. He knows nothing about what is on the inside of a car. Shit, he doesn't even know what kind of car I'm showing him.

"I-umm" I laughed pulling my phone away. Looking down at the pictures of my black Dodge Challenger. After I turned 16 my grandpa surprised me with it.

It wasn't brand new. Hell, it didn't even startup. But over the summer that I was visiting, we got it working. But after I got home from vacation mom got so mad that my grandpa got me a car. She said I wasn't allowed to see my grandparents.

When I was told I wasn't allowed to see the only people that made me feel loved I stopped trying.
I stopped trying to be her daughter.

That was the final straw. I snapped I became what she always said I was. A heartless bitch that doesn't know how to love or show feelings.

After so many times of hearing it, you slowly start to believe it.

Hope y'all are liking it so far.

Love, y'all have a great day my loves.

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

Kissing My Ex ✔ Od Chelsea K. Free

Tínedžerská beletria

1M 21.8K 52
Guardians of Freecaster High #1 "That doesn't make any sense. You were the one who left me. You didn't care anymore." "If I didn't care, Alexis, then...
31.6K 1.2K 67
"You have a name, don't you?" his voice was deep and irritable, but rather calm. Her eyes lifted just slightly, now staring at the edges of dark hair...
671K 16K 61
August & Colin | WRU series | book 1 We take risks. We make mistakes. We lie. We love. We hurt. We lose total control. I took a risk. I paid the pri...
342K 6.5K 66
"What did he - Where did he touch you?" His voice had hardened, mad. I swallowed and looked down. "You son of a-" He walked off the porch, angrily ru...