Tempting the Devil (Taekook)

بواسطة JEONfanTAEsea

⚠️Dark Theme ⚠️ Mafia au!! Just a story of revenge where the lines blur and Taehyung ends up falling for the... المزيد

CHARACTER INTRODUCTION
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN [M]
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY [M]
TWENTY ONE
TWENTY TWO
TWENTY THREE
TWENTY FOUR
TWENTY FIVE
TWENTY SIX
TWENTY SEVEN
TWENTY EIGHT
TWENTY NINE
THIRTY
THIRTY ONE
THIRTY TWO
THIRTY THREE
THIRTY FOUR [M]
THIRTY FIVE
THIRTY SIX
THIRTY SEVEN
THIRTY EIGHT
THIRTY NINE
FORTY
FORTY ONE
FORTY TWO
FORTY THREE
FORTY FOUR
FORTY FIVE
FORTY SIX
FORTY SEVEN
FORTY NINE
FIFTY
FIFTY ONE
FIFTY TWO
FIFTY THREE [M]
FIFTY FOUR
FIFTY FIVE
FIFTY SIX [M]
FIFTY SEVEN
FIFTY EIGHT [M]
FIFTY NINE
SIXTY
SIXTY ONE [M]
EPILOGUE
BONUS CHAPTER [M]
A/N
New Book

FORTY EIGHT

20K 1.1K 543
بواسطة JEONfanTAEsea

The ravenette came down after cleaning himself and went towards the dining table to pick up the apple but just when he was about to touch it, a knife came flying and went to hit the apple straight, its blade almost half inside the fruit. Jungkook looked at the knife and he knew who it belongs to. He looked in the direction from which the knife has came and found Taehyung coming towards him.

He didn't spared a glance to the mafia leader and picked up the knife with the apple. Removing the knife from the fruit, he took a big bite and moaned at its sweetness while Jungkook looked at him in disbelief.

Taehyung put the knife back to its place in his waist and kept chewing on the fruit, a pout forming on his lips in the process. he felt Jungkook looking at him with open mouth and wide eyes so he looked at him.

''What? You wanna eat?'' he asked offering the half eaten apple to the ravenette.

'' What if that knife had hit my hand instead of apple?'' Jungkook asked making Taehyung make a thinking face.

''Then your hand would be bleeding by now...simple.'' The blonde replied and went back to eat the apple.

''Simple?... That would have created a huge ass wound. It would have pained like shit.'' Jungkook complained childishly.

''Woah...calm down. You are a mafia leader, Jungkook...not some kid who will cry if his hand got a little cut...relax.'' Taehyung waved his hand dismissively making Jungkook to became even more dramatic.

''But it hurts the same, no matter you are a mafia leader or a kid, Tae.''

''Really? I thought you were made of some different material, unlike us who are made of flesh.....are you also made of flesh, Jungkook?'' Taehyung asked looking at Jungkook in amazement.

''What the fuck are you saying, Tae...you are talking rubbish.'' the ravenette complained and went to sit on his chair as he waited for the maids to serve the breakfast.

'' Are you angry on me?'' The blonde asked pouting.

''W-What....why would I be angry at you?'' Jungkook asked immediately concerned.

'' You curse only when you are angry.'' Taehyung complained.

''No baby...I am not angry at you, I..Its just my habit. I am sorry....Okay.'' Jungkook apologised immediately coming to the blonde who stood there showing fake sadness.

'' But you didn't eat the apple.'' Taehyung said when he didn't know what to say next. He has to make Jungkook irritated, only then he can see how well Jungkook can control his anger.

''Baby...I.. ah...I'll eat it now..okay?'' He asked as he went to pick another apple.

'' See...you are taking another one. You don't love me, you are not sharing my apple.'' Taehyung fake cried while Jimin giggled hiding behind the door.

Jungkook can't control his annoyance for long.

That's what he has told Taehyung and the blonde's first task was to irritate him to his limits. Its important to work on symptoms than working on the disease at once.....

''Wh-....What is the connection of me loving you and picking up another apple to eat?'' Jungkook asked in disbelief.

''When someone loves you, they share things....you don't share anything with me, not e-even my apple.'' Taehyung carried on his action of crying and Jimin had to muffle his laugh against his palm when he saw Jungkook's face.

The boy don't know what he should do.

'' Okay....But you also don't share things with me...but am I complaining?'' Jungkook asked as he tried to calm the blonde.

'' Don't lie...I share bedroom with you, I share clothes with you, I..I....I wanna share my apple with you but you don't want it......uahhhahhaa.'' The blonde fake cried in the end making Jungkook more worried.

'' Right, you share bedroom with me but make me sleep on the couch and baby...its not you who share my clothes with me...its ME who share MY clothes with you...now tell me, who should actually be complaining?'' Jungkook asked making Taehyung to look at Jungkook in disbelief.

Ravenette was right...but he can't lose the argument.

''See....now you are using ME and MY in our conversation. I thought it was WE and US...You don't love me....'' Taehyung cried again but his tears didn't supported him. He turned to other side so that Jungkook couldn't see that and acted to wipe his non existent tears while looking in the direction where Jimin was hiding.

The boy showed him a thumbs up and the blonde winked in reply.

''I didn't mean that, Tae....Everything that belong to me is yours as well.... Why are you behaving like this....You are not a kid.'' Jungkook felt himself getting irritated but he has to control himself.

''Now I am looking a kid to you....It has not been even three days and you have started complaining.. Is it your love?'' Taehyung asked fake a sniff.

''Ahgggghh..Doll...I don't know why are you feeling this way but I am not complaining. I-''

''AAHHHAAAAhhh'' Taehyung started crying even louder making Jin to come towards the dining room but he stopped when he saw Jimin peeking inside while hiding behind the wall.

He patted on Jimin's shoulder who looked at him.

''Wh-''

''Shhhh..Don't speak and enjoy the drama.'' He pulled Jin with him and the doctor looked inside with confusion.

'' TAE....'' Jungkook shouted. The blonde was talking nonsense but his loud voice only made Taehyung to cry even louder.

''Y-You are scaring me. You don't l-love me....I Hate you.'' Taehyung complained crying and Jungkook wanted to hit his head against the wall for talking to blonde in that voice.

He took deep breathes to control himself and went to stand in front of Taehyung who immediately acted to wipe his tears.

''I am sorry, princess....I never wanted to hurt you. You want me to eat this apple?'' He asked pointing towards the half eaten apple in Taehyung's hand. Before Taehyung could reply, he hold blonde's hand which hold the apple and took it to his mouth.

He looked at Taehyung as he took a bite from the apple where Taehyung has taken the bite earlier making Taehyung to forget that he was acting a few moments ago as he lost himself in Jungkook's eyes.

It was an indirect kiss....wasn't it? First kiss after he confessed to me?....Yayyyyyyy!!!!!!

He was jumping inside but didn't show it outside.

''And I love you, every side of you, the childish, the fluffy, cute, innocent, sexy, wicked, confused, flustered....each and every part of your personality and I don't want to see fear in your eyes. I love seeing horror for me in every eye but when it comes to your brown orbs....I only wanna see care, concern, admiration and love.....lots of love in them only meant for me.'' And this is how Taehyung's plan to annoy the ravenette got ruined.

His heart raced when Jungkook kept staring at him lovingly. He forgot he has to say something while the two boys hiding behind the wall look at both of them in admiration.

Ahem Ahem!!

Their trance broke when Jin came inside and cleared his throat making the two boys look at him quickly.

''If you are done with your morning romance, Can we please have breakfast now? My stomach is growling in hunger.'' Jin said walking towards the dining table making the two boys blush furiously.

''Woah...someone is blushing blushing.'' Jimin teased Taekook making both of them scratch the back of their head at the same time as they turned crimson.

''Jimin....they both have started behaving same..'' Jin commented when he saw doing the exact same things.

''Park....What happened about the m-meeting?'' Jungkook immediately walked to his chair ignoring everyone's eyes as he tried to divert the topic.

Namjoon, Yoongi and Hobi also came there and took their seats as Taehyung went to sit beside Jungkook.

''The meeting is arranged at your club at noon....and the cops has taken over Alessandro's assets. A clear message has been sent to all the people in mafia world that whoever tries to go against you will face the same consequence.'' Jimin replied.

''Good....I'll handle it from here....things are not that bad yet.'' Jungkook said serving the breakfast for Taehyung subconsciously. Everyone looked at him with amusement. Its the first time Jungkook is showing his affection to someone so openly.

'' Jungkook....you need rest. You we-''

''No Hyung, work shouldn't be compromised for anything and I am fine anyways....don't worry.''

Work shouldn't be compromised for anything.....hmm....let's see.

''Jungkook...I wanna go for shopping today...''

''Jimin can take you, doll..''

''No....I wanna go with you.'' Taehyung protested.

''Okay...we can go tomorrow.''

''NO.....I will go today only and you are coming with me, that's all.'' Taehyung said in a final tone and Jimin wanted to high five with Taehyung.

''But baby...I have work today...'' The ravenette said calmly as he tried to make the blonde understand.

''Work is more important than me?...see, you don't love me.'' Taehyung pouted again making Jungkook look at other's with a miserable face who just shrugged in reply.

YOU love him so now handle his tantrums...huh.

''Park...postpone the meeting for tomorrow.''

''But work shouldn't be compromised, Kook.'' Jin said innocently but he was smirking internally. Jimin sniffled a laugh again when Jungkook look at Jin warningly.

Not right now, Hyung!!

''Okay boss...as you say.'' Jimin agreed.

''No....I want you free tomorrow too.'' Taehyung said stubbornly.

'' Should I postpone it for the day after tomorrow, boss?'' Jimin asked in amusement and Taehyung stopped himself from laughing when he saw Jungkook looking at Jimin with a 'Shut up, Park.' Look.

''No....I want him free the day after tomorrow too.'' Taehyung was now testing Jungkook's limits. The ravenette took a deep breathe and looked at Taehyung.

''Postpone the meeting for next week, Park...I wanna spend time with my baby now.'' The blonde gasped when Jungkook looked at him with an evil smirk.

Taehyung was trapped in his own tricks again.

Jungkook tilted his head and gave a suggestive smirk telling the blonde that what he was thinking was hundred percent correct.

Jungkook will make Taehyung regret his decision of playing with the Devil......in a sweet way.

_____________

SO, I hope you liked it.

What do you expect in next chapter?....Don't forget to share your thoughts and if any of you wanna share some idea to me, My DMs are always open for you guys....

Do Votes and Comments.

Will see you soon....

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

1.2M 50.6K 60
Taehyung gets married to a rich, handsome and C.E.O in South Korea. He is supposed to be happy because he can buy anything he wants and be happy with...
563K 36.1K 69
[ PREQUEL TO HIS POSSESSIVE MAFIAS'] An easy going Art student did let his unexplainable beauty trap a new business man who is also a mafia leader...
844K 56.3K 61
[A TAEKOOK FANFICTION] Kim Taehyung's mother had chose a orphan boy named Jeon Jungkook for her son to get settled with, it was his choice to accept...
1.7M 89.9K 47
Jungkook coldly abandoned his boyfriend Taehyung, only to hear shortly after that his former lover was murdered. Six years later, Jungkook is the hea...