Tempting the Devil (Taekook)

By JEONfanTAEsea

โš ๏ธDark Theme โš ๏ธ Mafia au!! Just a story of revenge where the lines blur and Taehyung ends up falling for the... More

CHARACTER INTRODUCTION
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN [M]
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY [M]
TWENTY ONE
TWENTY TWO
TWENTY THREE
TWENTY FOUR
TWENTY FIVE
TWENTY SIX
TWENTY SEVEN
TWENTY EIGHT
TWENTY NINE
THIRTY
THIRTY ONE
THIRTY TWO
THIRTY THREE
THIRTY FOUR [M]
THIRTY FIVE
THIRTY SIX
THIRTY SEVEN
THIRTY EIGHT
THIRTY NINE
FORTY
FORTY ONE
FORTY TWO
FORTY THREE
FORTY FOUR
FORTY FIVE
FORTY SIX
FORTY EIGHT
FORTY NINE
FIFTY
FIFTY ONE
FIFTY TWO
FIFTY THREE [M]
FIFTY FOUR
FIFTY FIVE
FIFTY SIX [M]
FIFTY SEVEN
FIFTY EIGHT [M]
FIFTY NINE
SIXTY
SIXTY ONE [M]
EPILOGUE
BONUS CHAPTER [M]
A/N
New Book

FORTY SEVEN

20.7K 1.1K 434
By JEONfanTAEsea

Ignore my mistakes, pweeaassee!! 🙏

Waking up in the morning the first thing that crossed Jungkook's mind was Taehyung. He sat up amd looked for the blonde in the dark room.

Through the small amount of light that entered into the bedroom through the glass door which opens into the balcony, the ravenette found Taehyung dead asleep hugging the pillow. The dawn light falling onto Taehyung's face made him look ethereal.

The ravenette stood up and walked up to the sleeping beauty and went to sat beside him. The duvet was thrown to one side as Taehyung cuddled one pillow in his arms amd held the other on between his legs in his sleep.

The sight brought a smile on Jungkook's face. He felt se captivated by blonde's beauty. The smooth white skin complimented by the blonde hairs that fall messily on his face made him look so innocent. The pink lips formed into a cute pout and the long lashes kissing his cheeks looked like the sleeping boy was not some human. He was a sleeping Angel.

Jungkook removed the hairs falling over Taehyung's face and bend down to place a kiss on his temple.

The best way of starting a day for the ravenette.

He don't know until when he kept staring at the sleeping boy, thinking about last night. He felt so free after telling the most tragic story of his life to blonde.

His lips curved into a beautiful smile thinking how Taehyung has hugged him last night to comfort him and how he had slept in Taehyung's embrace after crying his heart out.

He was so happy that now, there was no secret between them.

His thoughts broke when his phone snoozed on the table. He walked over to it and as soon as he picked up the phone and see the text from Jimin his lips curled into the most sinister smirk.

"Your guest his here, boss!!"

He locked the phone and slide it into his pocket. Drawing the curtains of the sliding glass door to the balcony so that light won't disturb Taehyung's sleep, He again went to the sleeping boy and placed a kiss on his forehead.

"Good morning, doll."

Slowly shutting the door behind him, he walked to the basement where Jimin and Yoongi were already waiting for him.

"Where is he?" He asked.

"In the last cell." Yoongi replied. Jungkook smirked again and walked to the farthest cell followed by the two boys

As soon a s Jungkook entered the cell, the devil inside him woke up seeing Alessandro tied to the chair whose condition looked like he was beaten before bringing here.

His boys knew what Jungkook want.

"Welcome to hell, Alessandro." The beast smirked as he walked over to the hostage making the tied man shook in fear. He regretted the day when he tempted the devil to feast on him.

"So, tell me ,how should I serve you?" The ravenette asked circling around the scared man making him more terrified.

"I did no-nothing, Jk." The man tried to defend himself.

"Do I look fool to you..." He chuckled looking towards Jimin who smirked in response.

" Huh, Alessandro...do i look like a fool to you? Every person who has got the privilage to sit on the place you are right now says the same things to me..." Jungkook placed his hand on the chair as he stood in front of the tied man.

"Do you really think I will believe you?" He asked coldly, his eyes turning black and hands itching to play with the traitor sitting in front of him.

"Jk can smell traitors, Alessandro...and you right now, are stinking." Jungkook said bending down to match with the man's level as he looked at the God of mafia world with horror.

He repent the day he was born.

I a-am sorry, Jk."

" I hate this word, you are making it hard for yourself. I enjoy torturing them who beg for my mercy...and you know one thing, Alessandro?" The mafia leader asked excitedly making the man confused.

Just a moment ago, he was serious as fuck and now he was excited like a child.

But the man didn't know the devil is a phycho.

Jungkook punched him straight in his face when he didn't replied.

He hates it when someone don't reply to him.

"Reply when you are asked." Jungkook warned him coldly. The man looked at him with a pale face.

"Ask me what I was saying?" Jungkook encouraged him, again back to being excited.

The duality.

"W-what were y-you saying, Jk?" The man knew better not to make the devil more furious.

"I torture them who beges for my mercy but, Alessandro...I torture them  thousands times more who don't beg for it." Jungkook finally stated as he walked over to his favourite table.

The table with torturing equipments.

"You tried to mess with me, tried to make my men go against me so that you can take my place." Jungkook picked up a iron comb with sharp and pointed teeth as he spoke.

Alessandro's eyes kept following each of ravenette's move and the fear inside him kept increasing with each passing second.

"...no one can take my place... because no one is Jk, the devil people fears." Jungkook resumed as he walked over to the tied man.

"Jk..I-"

"Shhh!!.... every word spoken from your filthy mouth will only provoke me to give you the worst death." Jungkook shushed him placing his forefinger on his own lips.

The man didn't know what to do anymore. If he speak,he will die and if he didn't, he will die for sure.

In short, he will die either way.

The fear in his heart was clearly visible on his face, which made the ravenette even more thrilled.

The devil inside him jumped in excitement.

He stood in front of the horrified man, looking at the weapon in his hand. His eyes travelled to look at the traitor who looked at the comb in fear.

Jungkook tilted his head a little, reading man's expressions as he felt an strange adrenaline rush in his viens.

"You amuse me, Alessandro.... first you dare to go against me and now, when I am standing in front of you, you are behaving like a fucking coward." Jungkook tone changed from amusement to cold within a snap of second as he ripped the shirt off Alessandro's body leaving his upper body bare.

Jungkook took the comb and placed its sharp teeth on the upper arm of the man and looked at him angrily.

As much as he like challenges, he hate someone going against him.

"No..pl-please, Jk..I..ahhh!!" The man screamed at the top of his lungs when the ravenette applied pressure on the comb and pulled it downwards making Alessandro's skin to rip off his body.

Jungkook looked at him contentedly, that's what he loves. Seeing his traitor screaming in pain and begging to be killed.

Yoongi and Jimin stood there boredly, they have seen the same sight thousands of times.

Alessandro's screams turned into painful agony when ravenette kept his assault on on his body. Taking a pair of scissors, Jungkook cut his pants and ripped his skin there too.

The man was almost unconscious but Jungkook wasn't still satisfied even when his hands were covered in blood, his face has drops of that crimson liquid. His anger only increased.

"JACKSON!!" He shouted making the boy come running into the cell.

"You brought what I asked for?" He asked coldly.

"Yes boss, its outside."

"Bring it in." Jungkook said simply

Jackson ran outside amd in a few minutes he came back with a life sized box carried by some men.

Jungkook looked at the box with an evil smirk.

"What's in it, Jk?" Yoongi asked confusedly.

"Something Park will love to see." Jungkook smirked again. Jimin came forward hearing that and looked at the box with excitement.

"What is inside the box, Jk?" Jimin asked his eyes glued to the box.

" Jackson, open the gift for Park."

As the boy came to open the box. Jimin looked at it in anticipation but his excitement soon turned into complete horror when he saw what was inside.

"Ahhh...fuck close it." Jimin screamed stumbling as he tried to run backward, his face went pale in horror.

Jackson and Yoongi laughed while the devil looked at him amusedly when the blood loving, torture machine, deadly fighter got scared after seeing the content of the box.

The box full of hungry 'rattus'.... the most dangerous species of rats.

The only thing Park Jimin hates. The only thing Jimin despise.

As Jimin ran out of the cell vomiting the content of his stomach, Jungkook looked back at the lifeless body of his traitor.

"Jackson."

"Yes boss."

"Tie his hands and feet, blindfold him, gag his mouth and feed his filthy body to these rats alive."

The half consious man clearly heard his faith and even when there was no energy left for him to fight. The man still pleaded for some mercy but the devil didn't spare him any glance amd went out leaving a begging and crying man behind to be a feast of rats.

Taehyung was walking down the stairs when he saw a bloodied Jungkook walking up the stairs from other staircase. He didn't notice blonde but Taehyung clearly notice everything.

His bloodied hands, blood stained face, angry eyes and a dangerous aura surrounding him as every man bowed to him as Jungkook walked smugly like a king the ravenette is.

And the sight only attracted the blonde toward the mafia leader.

He loves the bad mafia Jk.

He loves the beast inside Jungkook.

And his mission is not to kill the beast inside Jungkook, his motive is to teach him how to tame it.

As Jungkook vanished upstairs, Taehyung went towards kitchen where he found what he was looking for.

Park Jimin.

The boy sat there with a disgusted face, like he has seen something filthy...well, he has but the blonde didn't know.

He walked over to the dining table.

''Good morning, little Jiminie..'' He greeted smugly, not forgetting how Jimin has annoyed him all the time earlier. The boy looked at Taehyung and raised one eyebrow.

'' Good Morning, Taehyungie!!'' He replied with the same smugness. Taehyung sat on the chair across Jimin and looked at him amusedly.

''What?'' Jimin asked when Taehyung kept looking at him in delight.

''Just remembering the days when you acted so cockily with me.'' Taehyung replied.

''What about that?'' Jimin asked irritatedly. He was already feeling disgusted after seeing those rats and now Taehyung was making it harder for him.

''JK is your boss...right?'' He asked tilting his head a little, just the way Jungkook does when he is amused or angry. You adopt the habit of a person you spend time with....a saying so true in this case.

Jimin looked at him boredly and looked somewhere else.

''You are ignoring your boss, Park Jimin.'' Taehyung said cockily making Jimin look at him in disbelief.

''I didn't see JK here?''

'' I am a boss of your boss, Jimin....that simply means I am your boss too.'' Taehyung said flicking his hairs back.

''Queen is not Queen until her name is not associated with the King, Taehyungie...And you still have a long way to go...'' Jimin replied in amusement. Suddenly, he was finding the conversation so interesting.

'' That will happen soon...Don't worry.''

''Then we will talk about respect only after that.'' Jimin said and stood up to go.

''Jimi-''

''Thank you, Tae....for staying. You don't know what you have done for us. I am glad you chose the right option.'' Jimin cut the blonde in the middle and thanked him, gratitude lacing his tone as well as his face. Taehyung looked at him for a moment but smiled eventually.

He stood up too.

'' I did what I think was right. You don't have to thank me, In fact, its me who should thank you...If you didn't tell me the truth, I may still be living in a lie and hating myself for having feelings for Jungkook...'' Taehyung replied smiling making short heighted boy to smile too.

''OK...I think we are equal then...I'll see you later.''

''Jimin?'' Taehyung stopped the boy again who looked at him questioningly.

''I need your help.'' The blonde asked finally. If he wants to help Jungkook, he needs Jimin's help to know the boy better.

''About?''

''I wanna know more about Jungkook...'' The sentence brought a smile on Jimin's face. he was happy to see Taehyung concerned about the ravenette.

''I'll tell you everything.'' Jimin replied winking excitedly making Taehyung to go to him and hug him in excitement. Both the boys didn't notice it until they pulled back from the hug. They looked here and there awkwardly.

''I am helping you that doesn't mean we are friends.'' Jimin stated.

''Right....I am hugging you that doesn't mean we are soulmates.'' Taehyung said.

They both looked at each other for a moment and burst out in laughter.

A new friendship was blooming.

_______________

Yoooo!!.Your daily update is here, VIOLETS....

Next chapter will be as dramatic as your Author. Get your popcorns ready.

Don't forget to VOTE.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

125K 6.5K 75
"You're not gay Jungguk" "But I want to be for you, Just for you tae" A journey of being nothing more than just Best Friends to Husbands, when Junggu...
299K 11.7K 47
"What will happen when Kim Taehyung an innocent soul gets kidnapped by unknown hidden mafia Jeon Jungkook? Will they hate each other or find a way to...
105K 3.6K 10
๐‘‡โ„Ž๐‘’๐‘ฆ ๐‘ค๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘’ ๐‘›๐‘œ๐‘ก ๐‘–๐‘› ๐‘Ž ๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘™๐‘Ž๐‘ก๐‘–๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘ โ„Ž๐‘–๐‘. ๐‘‡โ„Ž๐‘’๐‘ฆ ๐‘‘๐‘–๐‘‘๐‘›'๐‘ก ๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘ฃ๐‘’ ๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘โ„Ž ๐‘œ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’๐‘Ÿ. ๐ผ๐‘ก ๐‘ค๐‘Ž๐‘  ๐‘—๐‘ข๐‘ ๐‘ก ๐‘”๐‘–๐‘ฃ๐‘–๐‘›๐‘” ๐’‘๐’๐’†๏ฟฝ...
533K 21K 50
**DON'T READ IF THIS IS CONTENT YOU DISLIKE SO READ THE WARNING BEFORE CONTINUING** **UNDERGOING EDITING, CHAPTER'S MARKED WITH โœ” HAVE BEEN EDITING...