The cherry Flower Witch Book 2

By 1234321X

"Child, In this world we live in if you're a witch, Celestials want to kill you, People want to kill you, eve... More

πŸ”₯Ch.41
πŸ”₯Ch.43
πŸ”₯Ch.44
πŸ”₯Ch. 45
Special ch.1
Special Ch. Part 2
Special Ch. part 3
twisted wonderland masquerade event
The End (Discontinued)

πŸ”₯Ch.42

906 54 9
By 1234321X

"Y-Y/n where are you going?" Jack asked as he tried to keep up with her.

"Ramshackle," Y/n said simply.

"Ramshackle Dorm's in shambles, Yuu. Where do you plan on staying?" Jack asked.

"Hmm, oh as in living, probably my tree that s out front," Y/n said, snapping out of her tunnel vision.

"Why don't you stay in Pomefiore until your dorm's been fixed, Y/n-san? I'm sure Vil-san would suggest the same thing, so..." Epel offered.

"Yeah, it's not out of his character," Jack agreed.

" Alright, let's go back to Pomefiore. I'm sure Rook-san will welcome you wholeheartedly, too," Epel chuckled as he gently grabbed Y/n's hand.

"Alright," Y/n sighed with a tired smile.

__________________________________

[LOCATION: Hall of Mirrors]

"Phew, what a long day. I'm gonna go shower when I get back-WHOA!?" Epel gasped as someone ran into him. "Ow... Who the heck'd come runnin' outta the mirror wuthout checkin'!?"

"My apologies, Monsieur Cherry Apple. I was in a hurry. Are you hurt anywhere...?" Rook asked in concern.

"Oh, it's Rook-san... It's pretty rare for you to not pay attention to where you're going," Epel asked as he looked Rook over. "That luggage and your broom... Are you heading out somewhere?"

"Yes, I am. I may not come back for a while, but... Please stay safe," Rook said as he quickly rushed away.

"What?! What do you mean by that? Where do you plan on going?!" Epel shouted out.

"Your trying to run after Vil aren't you," Y/n stated simply.

"Oui. I am aware of the dangers, but please, do not try to stop me. I had a frightening realization as soon as I returned to the dorm," Rook said dramatically.

"And that would be?" Y/n asked skeptically.

"When he was taken away, Vil was... He hadn't brought any skincare products with him at all!!" Rook said as a tear ran down his cheek.

Y/n just stared at him, completely unimpressed, as Epel just hacked in disbelief. 

" The changing seasons are extremely harsh on the skin. Dehydration is healthy skin's greatest enemy. Forbidden red fruits will quickly emerge if the skin is not taken good care of," Rook gasped at the thought.

"What forbidden fruit...?" Epel asked in confusion.

"unbelievable, but he is loyal," Y/n sighed.

"A pimple... It is, in its own way, a kind of charm. However... Vil is scheduled to be on the cover of a magazine next week. Being in perfect condition all the time is his specialty," Rook continued. 

"To 'ell with 'is photoshoot. We dun even know if 'e's comin' back to us alive...! Yer the Vice-Prefect, aintcha?! Take care of the damn dorm!" Epel scolded.

"Indeed, I am the Vice-Prefect. However, I am a Hunter of Love, first and foremost. I yearn only for beauty and to protect it. I could not let such beauty disintegrate when there is something I can do to help!! And now... I am off on a journey to help protect my dear friend's beauty!!" Rook shouted dramatically. 

"We don't even know where the Island of Woe is," Y/n commented.

"The Island of Woe is being protected by a divine veil. However, there is no need to worry. I can "see" precisely where Vil and the others are being kept. Ah... Time is of the essence. Parting leaves me with sorrow, but I must be off. Please excuse me. Adieu!" Rook shouted as he took off onto his broom.

"W-wait a second, Rook-san! ROOK-SAN!!!" Epel shouted.

"And, he's gone..." Y/n shrugged.

"Could Vil-san and the others have been sent to the Island of Woe by their captors? Even if it's Rook-san, charging in alone without a plan is too dangerous... What do I do...? I should report it– No, maybe I should chase after him... No, I can't... Professor Crewel told us to stay put... But... Ugh..." Epel stuttered as he struggled with his thoughts.

"Of course, we could not listen to our seniors and go anyway," Y/n said simply.

"I know that we just might get in the way if we go.  But I know yer the type who won't stay quiet if yer partner an' friends 'ave been done in. We fail as Night Raven College students if we don't fight back!! Let's go, Y/n," Epel smirked.

"Good, but sadly we don't have brooms. And Mr.Vargas has just locked away all the brooms," Y/n said.

"W-What?!" Epel gasped. "T-than how are we gonna catch up with him?!"

" Don't get your panties in a not, I have my ways," Y/n smiled as she pulled out a handkerchief. 

"What is a handkerchief going to do?" Epel asked in confusion.

"Not just any handkerchief, Rook's handkerchief right off his person," Y/n smirked.

"H-How did you get that?! From Rook?!" Epel gasped. 

"I've had a lot of practice, but follow me to Ramshackle," Y/n smiled.

"W-what's there?!" Epel asked.

________________________________

(Ramshackle)

"Are you gonna tell me what your plan is, we might have already lost Rook," Epel groaned in frustration.

"Your lack of faith hurts me Epel," Y/n sighed.

"What is even here?" Epel sighes.

Y/n walked up to the still sanding Sakura tree, and rested her forehead against it's bark trunk. Lowly quietly began to whisper to the tree, all the while Epel was thinking Y/n lost her mind. When suddenly the ground began to rumble and shake. As a low growl echod in the sky.

"W-What Is Happening!!??" Epel screamed.

"My most loyal familiar," Y/n smiled smugly.

The tree twisted and transformed, as it's trunk turned from bark to dark obsiadion black scales, the petals turned into a fluffy main and feathery wings. The once large tree turned into a feirce dragon the height of  ramshackle. The dragon lowered it's head to it's master and purred lowly in affection. 

Y/n smiled gently as she patted the dragons snout, all the while Epel had ran behind the dorm gates. He was clearly shaken and frightened as he eyed the dragon.

"What are you doing all the way out there Epel?!" Y/n called out.

"It's a dragon!" Epel shouted, as if it was a no brainer.

"Indeed! Your Point!?" Y/n shouted across the field.

"I'm not getting eaten today!" Epel shouted.

"Get your butt over here!" Y/n shouted as she used her magic to dragg the boy over to her.

As Epel continued to tremble like a leaf in the wind, Y/n held up the Handkercheif to the dragon. The dragon breathed in the sent, and slowly raised it's head to the sky. It quickly found the source of the sent, and began to fluff up it's feathers.

"On it's back, Hurry," Y/n said as she helped Epel up on the dragon.

"W-wait?! What is happening?!" Epel asked in shock.

"Our ride his gonna take us to Rook, and then hopefully Vil," Y/n said as she climbed up onto her dragon.

With a powerful flap of it's wings and a mighty roar, the Dragon took to the sky.

___________________________

[LOCATION: Sky]

"The vestiges point towards the north. If I make use of my broom and the additional devices, I might arrive in a day– Nay, half a day sounds plausible. I do believe that Monsieur Cherry Apple is furious about our farewell," Rook smiled.

"ROOK-SAN!!! ROOK-SAN~~~~~!!!" A familiar voice shouted.

"Yes, indeed. It is as if I can hear his lively voice– What...?!" Rook gasped as he looked around, but saw no one. 

When suddenly a powerful roar raddled through his whole body, as a large figure burst through the clouds. Rook stared in awe and shock as the dragon easily caught up to him and began to fly by his side.

"FOUNDJA!! STOP, YA LITTLE~~~~!!!!" Epel shouted over the wind.

"Greetings Rook," Y/n smiled with a wave.

"Epel-kun!? Yuu-kun!?" Rook gasped.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4K 193 9
You find yourself in a body that does not seem to belong to you, and yet you have little to no control over it either. You, the reader, have been obs...
4.4K 141 10
"All my life I have been alone, no one whom understood me,no one wanted to understand me.I thought the only people i could rely on where in my house...
2.4K 93 6
"Often times I find myself just vanishing into the air..." When a girl with a vanishing act finally gets to seen by her peers after tasked to babysit...
24.7K 1.5K 12
β•­β”ˆβ”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€ ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ- β•°β”ˆβž€ βπ–‡π–‘π–Šπ–˜π–˜π–Žπ–“π–Œβž . . . β‡’ ˗ˏˋ you were blessed some mysterious abilities that caused you meet your soulmates left and right. y...