🔥Ch.41

The whole school was in chaos, it felt like an eternity till things finally seemed to calm down. Yet, my heart twisted and burned as I remembered Silk and Cotton being taken away. If only I knew who the enemy was then maybe I could have done something. Sadly, for now, I am going to have to hope I can find help, and even leave the grounds of this school.

_______________________________________

[LOCATION: Headmaster's Office]

"Thank you for waiting," Malleus said as he appeared in the office.

"Malleus, Lilia! Thanks for coming!" Kalim thanked in a panicked tone.

"I see... The missing ones are as I had predicted..." Lilia sighed, with a frown.

"I was just chilling, baking cookies at the dorm when I got word that Riddle's been kidnapped. And now, it looks like Ace and Deuce were also injured and are resting in the infirmary. It's all so sudden, I don't know what to make of it," Trey said with sadness in his voice.

"After we were informed, I went to go check the scene of the crime. The lawn was badly scorched and messed up," Cater said as he tapped away on his phone. "What in the world happened?"

"That's what I wanna know! Even Leona-san surrendered without question..."You're in charge of Savanaclaw until I get back. Well, assuming I ever come back."Ruggie said with a bad Leona impression. "He said that so seriously before going off with those mysterious people!"

"It seems like Azul was busy with club activities when he surrendered," Jade added.

"According to the other members, he was quietly taken together with Firefly Squid-senpai and Sea Angel. Azul would've definitely thrown a tantrum, so... I dunno what the deal was..." Floyd sighed.

"Vil and Jamil were together with us at the Ramshackle Dorm. And they even took Silk and Cotton, with the rest of the new students. They even tried to Take Y/n," Kalim added.

"We did what we could to retaliate with defensive magic, but... In the end, they were all taken together with Grim. Yet fleurs de cerisier managed to get away, it's just we don't know where she hides," Rook sighed.

"I see. Only Leona-san and Azul surrendered willingly. What could be the reason behind it?" Jade wondered.

"It looks like Leona-san knew who they were, too," Ruggie suggested.

"Kingscholar is royalty, after all. It is not strange to think that he would know "them."Malleus nodded.

"So who is this them?" asked a familiar voice.

Everyone gasped as the door to the office slammed open and pink petals flew into the room. The petals were collected and gathered together forming Y/n.

"fleurs de cerisier! You managed to escape!" Rook smiled in relief. 

"Allow me to explain, Ms.Y/n," Trein said. "The Headmaster was also detained and taken with the students. I will be in charge of the school until his return."

"What exactly is happening...?" Y/n asked.

"S.T.Y.X. is an NGO (non-governmental organization) that does not belong to any country's existing government... They are a magical research institute that has been investigating Blot since time immemorial," Trein explained.