🔥Ch. 45

After Idia and Ortho deliver the beauty products to Vil, Idia turns his attention to the otherworldly witches/wizards. The security bots manage to drag one of the test subjects to the battle room, but once in the crazy witch tore them to shreds. The black ick nearly covered her entire body. She bashed and thrashed against the walls in a wild frenzy, leaving deep scratches on the walls and floor.

"Get out! Get out! Out Of My head!" The witch cried in pain as she pulled and clawed at her head. " I am not your tool, YOUR SLAVE!"

Idia and the scientists watched in concern and horror as the subject suffered in agony. It was very difficult to watch, till suddenly she was quiet and still, unnaturally so. A horrable smile spread across their face as they twisted and cracked their neck 180 degrees to then look up at the people observing above. Especially Idia.

"How cruel of you Idia. To Let your brother die like that," The witch chuckled, with a strange voice.

"W-what?!" Idia gasped.

"Why did you let the monster eat him, Idia? Why were you such a pathetic little thing and let him die in your place," The possed witch Laughed cruelly.

"You aren't subject O, Who are you?!" A scientist questioned over the incomes.

"I'm not surprised your little subject pets never mentioned me. They fear me next to death, my name is Evanora. The true queen of Magicfolk," Evanora said vainly.

"Are you the source of the curse? Why are you doing this to the witches if they're your people," The scientist asked evenly.

"I'm simply taking back what was mine, the throne that my selfish sister stole from me. These witches are... Stepping stones to obtaining said throne," Evanora Said with a proud smile.

"So how do you know info about Idia?!" Ortho asked.

"Big Bro Idia, Why did You replace me? Why did you leave me to die," Evanora Sobbed in Ortho's distorted voice. 

Idia's heart rate began to rise as Memories of Ortho came flooding in, and echoing in his mind. Ortho quickly shut the room down. The armored metal plate slammed down in front of the observation window, and the mics turned off. From the other side of the metal certain, wild laughing could be heard faintly, which turned to pained sobbing and crying, when sudden screams of agony returned as trashing and scratching echoed in the test chamber.

Othro tried his best to comfort Idia, who was a sobbing mess as he supported himself on the control console.  Idia wouldn't even look at Ortho, so the scientist recommended that he give Idia time to compose himself. 

"I'll go check on Rook-san and the others for now. I have to report that Vil-san received the package just fine, too," Ortho said, but Idia just nodded.

_______________

The Witch sobbed in pain as Evanora took control once again and began to call to the naive Robot.

"What else can I do to make some kind of progress...?" Ortho wondered. "How can I help big bro Idia."

"Do you want to know how?"  Evanora called in a strange voice, a young boy's voice.