🔥Ch.42

"Y-Y/n where are you going?" Jack asked as he tried to keep up with her.

"Ramshackle," Y/n said simply.

"Ramshackle Dorm's in shambles, Yuu. Where do you plan on staying?" Jack asked.

"Hmm, oh as in living, probably my tree that s out front," Y/n said, snapping out of her tunnel vision.

"Why don't you stay in Pomefiore until your dorm's been fixed, Y/n-san? I'm sure Vil-san would suggest the same thing, so..." Epel offered.

"Yeah, it's not out of his character," Jack agreed.

" Alright, let's go back to Pomefiore. I'm sure Rook-san will welcome you wholeheartedly, too," Epel chuckled as he gently grabbed Y/n's hand.

"Alright," Y/n sighed with a tired smile.

__________________________________

[LOCATION: Hall of Mirrors]

"Phew, what a long day. I'm gonna go shower when I get back-WHOA!?" Epel gasped as someone ran into him. "Ow... Who the heck'd come runnin' outta the mirror wuthout checkin'!?"

"My apologies, Monsieur Cherry Apple. I was in a hurry. Are you hurt anywhere...?" Rook asked in concern.

"Oh, it's Rook-san... It's pretty rare for you to not pay attention to where you're going," Epel asked as he looked Rook over. "That luggage and your broom... Are you heading out somewhere?"

"Yes, I am. I may not come back for a while, but... Please stay safe," Rook said as he quickly rushed away.

"What?! What do you mean by that? Where do you plan on going?!" Epel shouted out.

"Your trying to run after Vil aren't you," Y/n stated simply.

"Oui. I am aware of the dangers, but please, do not try to stop me. I had a frightening realization as soon as I returned to the dorm," Rook said dramatically.

"And that would be?" Y/n asked skeptically.

"When he was taken away, Vil was... He hadn't brought any skincare products with him at all!!" Rook said as a tear ran down his cheek.

Y/n just stared at him, completely unimpressed, as Epel just hacked in disbelief. 

" The changing seasons are extremely harsh on the skin. Dehydration is healthy skin's greatest enemy. Forbidden red fruits will quickly emerge if the skin is not taken good care of," Rook gasped at the thought.

"What forbidden fruit...?" Epel asked in confusion.

"unbelievable, but he is loyal," Y/n sighed.

"A pimple... It is, in its own way, a kind of charm. However... Vil is scheduled to be on the cover of a magazine next week. Being in perfect condition all the time is his specialty," Rook continued. 

"To 'ell with 'is photoshoot. We dun even know if 'e's comin' back to us alive...! Yer the Vice-Prefect, aintcha?! Take care of the damn dorm!" Epel scolded.