𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐁𝐄𝐀𝐓 ( finn wol...

By milesfairchildspider

❝ 'Cause - I wanted you to know, that I am ready to go, heartbeat, my heartbeat. ❞ ♔ Imagines of our favori... More

ʳᵉqᵘᵉˢᵗˢ
ᶜˡⁱⁿᵍʸ
ᵃ ᵇᵉᵃᵘᵗⁱᶠᵘˡ ᵐᵉˢˢ
ʷʰᵉⁿ ⁱ'ᵐ ᵃʷᵃʸ ᶠʳᵒᵐ ʸᵒᵘ, ⁱ'ᵐ ʰᵃᵖᵖⁱᵉʳ ᵗʰᵃⁿ ᵉᵛᵉʳ
ᵗʳᵃⁱᵗᵒʳˢ.
ʷʰᵉⁿ ᵃ ᵇᵃᵈᵈⁱᵉ ᵐᵉᵉᵗˢ ᵃ ᵇᵃᵈᵈⁱᵉ ⁻ ᵐ.ʷ
ᵇᵉʰᵉᵃᵈᵉᵈ ⁻ ᵐ.ᶠ
beheaded part 2 - m.f
ᵈᵉˢⁱʳᵉ
ᵗʰᵉʸ ᵗᵉˡˡ ᵐᵉ ⁱ'ᵐ ᵃ ᵍᵒᵈ
ᵖʳᵉᵍⁿᵃⁿᵗ
ˢᵃᵛᵉ ʰⁱᵐ
ⁿᵒʳᵐᵃˡ
ᵖʳᵉᵍⁿᵃⁿᵗ ᵖ. ²
ᵈᵉʲᵃ ᵛᵘ
ᵖʳᵉᵍⁿᵃⁿᵗ ᵖ.³
ˢⁿᵘᵍᵍˡᵉˢ
ⁿᵒᵗ ᵗʰᵉ ᵖʳᵒᵇˡᵉᵐ ⁻ ᵐ.ᶠ
ʲᵉᵃˡᵒᵘˢ
ˢᵒᵐᵉᵗⁱᵐᵉˢ ᵖʳᵉᵛᵉⁿᵗⁱⁿᵍ ᵐᵘʳᵈᵉʳ ⁱˢ ʰᵃʳᵈ
ᵖᵘˢʰ ⁻ ᵗ.ˢ
ⁱⁿˢᵉᶜᵘʳᵉ
ᵈᵒⁿ'ᵗ ⁻ ᵐ.ʷ
ʰᵒˡˡʸʷᵒᵒᵈ ˡⁱᶠᵉˢᵗʸˡᵉ
ᵍʰᵒˢᵗ ⁻ ᵗ.ˢ
ᵍʰᵒˢᵗ ᵖ.² ⁻ ᵗ.ˢ
ᵍʰᵒˢᵗ ᵖ.³ ⁻ ᵗ.ˢ
ⁱⁿ ᵗʰᵉ ⁿᵃᵐᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵇᵉⁱⁿᵍ ʰᵒⁿᵉˢᵗ
ᶻᵃᵈᵈʸ
ⁱ ᵐᵉᵃⁿ ⁱᵗ
ᵗʰᵉᵐ ʷʰᵉⁿ ᵗʰᵉʸ'ʳᵉ ᵈʳᵘⁿᵏ ⁽ᵖʳᵉᶠ.⁾
ˢᵉᵉᵐˢ ˡⁱᵏᵉ ʷᵉ ⁿᵉᵛᵉʳ ᵇˡᵒᵒᵐ
ˢᵗⁱˡˡ ᵈᵒⁿ'ᵗ ᵏⁿᵒʷ ᵐʸ ⁿᵃᵐᵉ
ᵗʰᵉᵐ ʷⁱᵗʰ ˢᵒⁿᵍˢ ⁽ᵖʳᵉᶠ.⁾
ᶠᵒʳᵇⁱᵈᵈᵉⁿ ᵉˣᶜʰᵃⁿᵍᵉˢ
ᵐᵒⁿˢᵗᵉʳ ⁱⁿ ᵗʰᵉ ᶜˡᵒˢᵉᵗ
ˢʰᵒʷᵉʳ ⁻ ᵐ.ᶠ
ᵗʷᵒ ᵖᵉᵒᵖˡᵉ ᵈᵘʳⁱⁿᵍ ᵃ ᶠⁱᵍʰᵗ ⁽ᵖʳᵉᶠ.⁾
ⁿᵒ ᵗⁱᵗˡᵉ
Dude
ʳᵃⁿˢᵒᵐ
ˢⁱʳ⁻
ˢⁱʳ⁻ ᵖ.²
ⁿᵉᵛᵉʳ ᵇᵉ ˡⁱᵏᵉ ᵐᵉ
ᵒⁿˡⁱⁿᵉ ˡᵒᵛᵉ - ᵗ.ˢ
ᵗᵉᵃᶜʰᵉʳ ᵖˡᵉᵃˢᵉ ᵈᵒⁿ'ᵗ ᵐᵃᵏᵉ ᵐᵉ ˢᵗᵃⁿᵈ ᵘᵖ
ᵗʰⁱˢ ᵃⁱⁿ'ᵗ ᶠᵉᵉˡ ʳⁱᵍʰᵗ
ᵗʰᵉʸ ᵐᵃᵏᵉ ʸᵒᵘ ᶜʳʸ ⁽ᵖʳᵉᶠ.⁾
ⁱ ᵃᵐ ᵒᵘᵗ ʰᵉʳᵉ ˡⁱᵛⁱⁿ ᵗʰᵒ
ᵐʸ ᵇᵃᵈ
Dude p.2
ᵏᵉᵉᵖ ᵈʳᵉᵃᵐⁱⁿᵍ
ʳᵒᶜᵏ ᵇᵒᵗᵗᵒᵐ
Screaming and crying
ᵗʰⁱⁿᵍˢ ʸᵃˡˡ ᵈᵒ ⁱⁿ ʸᵒᵘʳ ʳᵉˡᵃᵗⁱᵒⁿˢʰⁱᵖ ⁽ᵖʳᵉᶠ.⁾
ˢʰⁱᵗ
Unpublished Books
Book Recommendations
ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵇᶠᶠ ⁽ᵖʳᵉᶠ.⁾
about me :p
ᵉᵛᵉʳʸᵗʰⁱⁿᵍ ⁱˢ ᵃˡˡ ʳᵉᵘˢᵉᵈ
ʷʰᵒ ʸᵒᵘ ᵃʳᵉ ⁱⁿ ᵃ ʰᵒʳʳᵒʳ ᵐᵒᵛⁱᵉ (ᵖʳᵉᶠ.)
HELP
ᵐⁱⁿᵈ ᵍᵃᵐᵉˢ ⁻ ᵐ.ᶠ
ᵈᵒᵒᵐˢᵈᵃʸ
ᵍʰᵒˢᵗᶠᵃᶜᵉ ⁻ ᵐ.ʷ
ᵐᵉᵃⁿⁱⁿᵍˡᵉˢˢ ⁻ ᶻ.ᵏ.
ⁱᵗ ʷᵃˢ ᵃᵗ ᵗʰⁱˢ ᵐᵒᵐᵉⁿᵗ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ʰᵉ ᵏⁿᵉʷ⁻
ᵇⁱᵗᵗᵉʳˢʷᵉᵉᵗ ᵇᵃᵇʸ
ˢʰᵉ ʷᵃⁿⁿᵃ ᵏⁱᶜᵏ ⁱᵗ ⁱⁿ ᵐʸ ᵖⁱᵐᵖᵉᵈ⁻ᵒᵘᵗ ᶜʰᵉᵛʳᵒˡᵉᵗ
Screaming
Sorry
ᶠᵃˡˡ ᵇᵒᵈⁱᵉˢ

ᵗʰᵉ ʸᵉᵃʳⁿⁱⁿᵍ ⁿᵉᵛᵉʳ ᵉⁿᵈˢ ⁻ ᵐ.ʷ

1.4K 15 57
By milesfairchildspider

so hyped for my baby mike wheeler in s4, the trailer looks fucking amazing

anyways, in this you're 14 and mike's 17

fyi, nothing really romantic happens

also this is like the normal stranger things plot line except without the whole other dimension thing and el is still a lab experiment that escaped but none of that supernatural stuff happened after

For as long as I can remember, I've always been in love with Mike Wheeler. It started out as a small simple crush. I mean, he was a couple years older than me, nervous yet confident in himself. At least enough to make me feel always cared for.

We met when he was ten and I was seven. Before my brother and Nancy Wheeler ever dated, Steve would be a very kind boy and help Mrs. Wheeler with some things. You know, being a good Samaritan, helping her take in groceries, baby sit the younger children, mow the lawn. Anything to get a couple bucks for the arcade.

Well during these events, he always had to bring me along, his little sister. Luckily, I'd never get too bored since Mike was there.

He used to be so interested in me. He thought I was so cool. Like, this mini young kid will play any game or do anything I say, how fucking awesome.

Yeah, well bitches grow up, unfortunately. And now he has a long distance girlfriend, which I have no fucking idea how they're still together. One of them is definitely cheating, there's no way they can last that long without any physical touch.

I know. I'm clearly salty and stupid. Why the hell would Mike Wheeler ever be interested in a girl three years younger than himself? It's stupid.

At least his girlfriend doesn't live here anymore. I am thankful for that. I don't have to sit and watch them make out all day and hold hands and be all gross. I remember always wanting Mike and I to play our game together but he was always busy with her.

Our game consisted of this very dope truth or dare mixed with all the dares having to deal with our floor is lava territory, which was very difficult, by the way. The adults would always warn us to not jump on the furniture, but we'd never care.

I remember playing with him as if it was yesterday.

"I dare you to do five cartwheels on the floating stones."

I blinked as I glanced over at the couch cushions on the floor besides the coffee table.

"Okay, Mikey," I breathlessly nodded, standing up and preparing to do a flip.

I huffed thoroughly before throwing my body on the couch cushions. I was doing well until I got to the fourth cartwheel and fell on the corner of the coffee table, hurting my ankle.

My immediate reaction was to scream and cry, which is what I did.

Mike gasped, rushing over to me and carefully placing his hand upon my mouth.

"Shhh," He hushed, "If my mom hears you crying she won't let us play anymore. Got it?"

I nodded with hot tears rushing down my face, softly sniffling as he pulled his hand away. I looked down at my bare ankle and noticed the red mark. 

I pointed at it and croaked, "It hurts."

Mike gave a reassuring smile, "It's okay. Let's keep playing, it's my turn."

I shook my head, "No more. I'll get hurt again."

Mike pressed his lips together, clearly falling deep into thought. He sat against the coffee table and urged me to move closer to him. Eventually, I couldn't resist Michael and moved besides him.

"Put your foot here," He instructed, patting the other side of him.

My cheeks flushed as I hesitantly threw my legs over his lap. Mike then wrapped his arm around me and hugged me close to him for a split second.

"It's okay," he soothed before pressing a kiss to the red spot on my ankle.

My cheeks felt hotter than before and Mike grinned at me, "Better?"

I wiped my tears away and nodded with enthusiasm, "Much better."

After that we stayed in the position for a while. My legs over his lap, head cradled to his chest as we cuddled close together, him whispering sweet naive words into my ear. Ever since then we huddled together like this whenever either of us was upset or sad.

To be honest, I'd just pretend to get hurt while playing our game, just so he could hold me like I was the most special person in the planet to him.

But today was the start of something new. I promised myself this. Steve was going over to talk to Nancy and I would get to see Mike. We don't see each other quite often. Most of the time it's at school but it's very rare then too. We have different lunches since I'm a freshman and he's a junior.

Hopefully I could renew our old partnership and find that he does have some interest left for me.

"Mike?" I softly called, knocking on his bedroom door.

The door finally swung open, a groggy Mike appearing. His eyes slightly widened at the sight of me.

I guess I dressed more teenager-y now and kinda had my glow up so I look more around his age range these days.

"Y/n? Why are you here?"

"Steve," I replied, knowing that was enough explanation.

Mike nodded with a small smile and opened his door fully, letting me come inside.

Fuck, he's so hot. He completely towers over me. And his hair is so lusciously long. The Hellfire Club shirt clings to his skin effortlessly. His features are so angular and structured. He's just pure perfection in my eyes.

I plop down on his bed with excitement, "Wanna hang out?"

Mike stares down at his watch, mumbling, "Sure but in fifteen minutes I need to call El."

"Why?" I questioned with a shrug.

"Uh, because she's my girlfriend?" He said with an obvious tone, his mood kind of irritated.

I was used to this though. His mood was always off and on and most of the time he was annoyed by everything. It was often where my dumbass self would do some stupid shit and since he was older and apparently 'smarter' he'd get pissed at me. But then I'd cry and he'd hug me so it's all worth it in the end.

I nodded, "Wanna play our game?"

Mike faltered, "Our- what?"

"Our game..." I muttered under my breath.

It didn't have a name. It didn't need one. It was ours.

Mike suddenly snickered.

My brows twisted with confusion, "What?"

"Wait, you're actually serious?" He asked, belittlement laced in his voice, "Y/n, we're not little kids anymore."

I looked down, feeling ashamed of myself as I responded with quiet volume, "I know, but..."

"But what? If you wanted to play some stupid game you could just go downstairs and hang out with Holly."

My eyes widened with shock. He called our game stupid. Wow, that fucking hurts.

I blinked, my vision going cloudy as he ranted on.

"I need to call El."

"Enough about her already!" I abruptly snapped, surprising him and myself.

His brows raised, "What do you mean enough?"

"You're always talking about her!" I whined, feeling quite childlike.

"'Cause she's my girlfriend, dummy. Plus, she's always nice to you so what crawled up your ass to make you say that?"

My face filled with sarcastic amusement, "Nice? Are you kidding? Whenever I was around you two, you guys would run away from me, hand in hand, whispering all your stupid fucking secrets to each other. It was sick and actually traumatizing."

"You're dramatic," he scoffed with a laugh.

"No. You are!" I sharply accused, "You can't even go an hour without calling her!"

"Oh yeah?"

"Yeah!"

"You're just salty because I don't wanna play a little kids game."

"It was our game!"

"I don't care, Y/n! I'm seventeen, for heavens sake!"

"So?"

"So I'm not a dumb fucking little kid who wants to play the floor is lava- Fuck," He stopped himself mid insult when he realized that I was crying.

I couldn't help it.

Harsh sniffles escaped my mouth and tears ran down my face.

Mike swiftly sat down on the bed besides me, stammering, "I'm sorry, okay? Sorry? Please stop crying. I'm sorry, alright?"

I couldn't even look at him. I whimpered loudly, feeling like absolute shit and humiliated since I was doing this in front of him.

"Shhh, or my mom will hear," He whispered, his hand rubbing my back.

My sobbing lowered it's volume after his touch. I actually hate him so much right now but I can't help the way I feel about him.

"It's okay, jelly bean." He cooed, wrapping his arms around my frame, shifting my legs over his lap.

Like we used to do.

I whined, burying my head into the fabric of his shirt as tears fled my eyes.

"You're okay."

"M'sorry M-Mike..."

"It's okay."

"N-No-"

"Yes, it is."

I tugged on his shirt, pushing my head under his chin, "I'm sorry... I just like you a lot, Mikey. I always have..."

He took a shallow breath before replying, "I know."

"You do?" I timidly asked, blinking up at him.

He nods with simplicity.

I tiredly sigh, resting my head upon his chest.

The two of us stayed quiet for a while before my crying had seized and another curious question had arose.

"Do you think... I- or we... ever have a chance?"

He playfully hummed, making me feel less embarrassed.

"Ask me that question in another five years, and we'll see how that goes."

Damn, I actually have hope.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 11.9K 72
finn wolfhard + characters ! reader 1M views [07/14/22] #1 finn [10/22/20] #1 itmovie [11/14/20] #2 wolfhard [10/6/20] #2 imagines [01/22/21] #2 dogd...
34.9K 730 34
"𝘚𝘩𝘦'𝘭𝘭 𝘯𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘣𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘢𝘮𝘦, 𝘈𝘯𝘥 𝘐'𝘮 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘭𝘢𝘮𝘦"
4.3K 78 16
ꜱʜᴏʀᴛ ꜱᴛᴏʀɪᴇꜱ ᴏꜰ ꜰɪɴɴ ᴡᴏʟꜰʜᴀʀᴅ'ꜱ ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀꜱ. ᴡᴏʀᴋ ɪꜱ ꜱᴛɪʟʟ ɪɴ ᴘʀᴏɢʀᴇꜱꜱ.
54.1K 1.2K 32
'𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯 𝘪𝘧 𝘮𝘺 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘱𝘴 𝘣𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘯' 𝘺𝘰𝘶'𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘰𝘯𝘭𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘪 𝘯𝘦𝘦𝘥 𝘰𝘰𝘩, 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘮𝘦' - 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘯𝘦𝘪𝘨𝘩...