My Stepbrothers

Von minluvr1

Y/N is a seventeen years old cute, loving, cheerful girl. She always has a wide smile that makes everyone mel... Mehr

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
SIX
SEVEN
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty-one
Twenty two
Twenty-three
Twenty- Four
Twenty- Six
Twenty- Seven
Twenty -Eight
Twenty-Nine
Thirty
Thirty-one
Thirty-two
Thirty-three
Thirty-four
Thirty-five
Thirty-six
Thirty-seven
Thirty-Eight
Thirty-Nine
Forty
Fourty-one
Fourty-two
Fourty-three
Fourty-four

Twenty-Five

3K 125 25
Von minluvr1

Warning: I personally don't ship any idols or implying their sexuality it is purely for the story. Please understand.

Thank you

~AJ

=============================

Even after Cho-Hee's assurance BTS couldn't help but worry about Y/N's disappearance.

Yoongi was having his nth coffee when the main door opened revealing a disheveling looking Y/N. Her eyes were puffy and red indicating she had cried.

Y/N's lips quivered and eyes teared when she looked at him and saw concern for her. Yoongi didn't waste any second, he abandoned the coffee and took her into his embrace securely, she was so vulnerable and broken.

Yoongi sighed in relief, she is here, safe and sound. In these few months, she has already become important to them. She had become their little sister.

"Oh, Petal...." He mumbled hugging her even tighter. He missed her so much. She was overwhelmed by the affection, after the horrible days. She started to sob uncontrollably.

"It's okay.... It's okay.... We are here for you Petal.... you can cry..." Yoongi stroked her back to soothe her.

Namjoon, and Jin who were present in the mansion, came out hearing her cries and relaxed seeing Y/N. They still were worried about seeing her crying hard like this, but she is with them. They will be here for her and solve the problem no matter what, she just had to tell them. Namjoon soon called the others, who were out for work and some were looking for her.

Y/N's cries had ended and she was relaxed lying on Jin's lap, while he ran his fingers through her hair like usual, when the others came. They also embraced her in a tight hug, she just giggled. They felt alive and content, hearing those noises again after three days of no news on her.

She said that her friend was in an accident and was in the hospital. She had to stay because they were in a critical stage but now they are okay.

BTS didn't question her further about why her phone was switched off or why they couldn't track it. They didn't question how they contacted Cathy or why she packed the bag immediately as it is common like she had done it many times. They will get the answers one day when she will trust them enough, that day they will also reveal their biggest secret, their identity.

No one noticed the Jealous eyes of the girl who was there looking at one of them longingly to notice her. Hoseok. He was busy looking at her sister that he forgot his lover was also with her and now back. Cathy left the scene with a hard face and an awful heavy feeling toward Y/N.

It was night and Y/N was lying on the bed awake thinking about all the changes that had happened in the last few months. She surely had become a cry baby but she never felt embarrassed or burdened crying in front of them, besides she felt relief and safe, like she is allowed to. She can surely rely on them she knows, she trusts them as much as they trust her, but she doesn't want to drag them into her mess. She will tell them everything if she is alive after solving all of those. Her train of thoughts cut off when someone knocked on the door. It was Jimin, he lay beside her silently, and looked at her with so much emotion.

"You can talk to me, don't have to burn that little brain of yours by overworking it," Y/N said, tired of his stares and silence. Jimin huffed in offense but didn't comment on it, signaling he is for a serious talk.

"Seeing you crying that much, I'm assuming this friend is very important to you?" Jimin asked with some hidden meaning behind it, which she didn't catch. She nodded her head thinking calculatingly.

"Yes, They are. They were the only ones who were with me the whole time, in my ups and downs. They were with me knowing my every secret, every wrongdoing but still there supporting me. They are my strength and I can't lose them, no matter what." She said with so much emotion, that her eyes were tearing again.

There she was crying again. God! She surely had become a cry baby!... Their cry baby. Jimin didn't say anything, he just cuddled her with a pout. He doesn't like seeing her cry and he made her cry by asking questions!

"I was scared. So scared... I didn't want to lose them. They are the only ones from my past. Know me from the very start." She said shakily, she was terrified of losing another loved one.

"Y/N I know we have only known each other for a few months, our first meeting or start wasn't great. However, you became a part of us. These three days without any knowledge about you were hell for me...us. I...we may not be there from your beginning or start, but we will be there with you till the very end embracing you safely. I promise you, little sister. No matter what, I will always be there for you." Jimin said.

"Thanks, Chim chim~ it means a lot and I will count on your promise." She said in a warning tone. Jimin was all giddy hearing the nickname she called him.

"No problem Sugar puff!" Jimin said.

"Why does everyone give me names of foods....." She whined with a smile, to which Jimin only giggled.

The next day, Jimin bragged about his new nickname by Y/N, which made the others except for Yoongi jealous. It resulted in the youngest two whining to Y/N, she gave all of them nicknames....

Taehyung- Tae Tae

Jungkook- Kookie

Hoseok- seokie

Namjoon- Joonie

Seokjin- Jinnie

Jimin- chim chim

Yoongi- Yoonie.

They already had given her names, which they called her rarely only once or twice, trying their luck. From now onwards they will continue calling her.

Yoongi- petal

Jimin- Sugar puff

Hoseok- Fluffy

Taehyung- baby bear

Jungkook- Angel eye (he felt something mesmerizing in her eyes.)

Seokjin- Precious

Namjoon- Munchkin

How couldn't she complain to Jimin, when the majority of her nicknames(not only BTS) are food names? But she still loved them all.

••••••••••••

Two days later when the four returned to Uni after the break, a lot of new admissions and transfers had happened. BTS as well as Y/N was aware of this. There were a lot of familiar and unfamiliar faces. Many groups of Bangtan's and Y/N's had also transferred there as students, teachers, and staff.

"Don't I look cute in the new hairstyle?" Jungkook asked with a proud look when they were taking the books from the locker.

"Honestly.... It looks like a coconut." Y/N said innocently to which Taehyung and Jimin laughed out agreeing with her. Jungkook looked at them in disbelief.

"You!! You're just jealous because I'm cuter than you." Jungkook defended, to which the two laughed hard and Y/N scoffed.

"You don't believe us? Okay..." Y/N said while searching with her eyes. She gently grabbed the girl passing by them.

"Doesn't his head look like a coconut?" Y/N asked, pointing to Jungkook. The girl looked at the four with wide eyes, surprised by the sudden situation she had dragged into. She eyes him for a second before answering.

"He does." The girl stated boldly to which Y/N cheered and high fives her. Jungkook took a good look at the girl, she is a new admission, but he knew her, Chou Tzuyu, daughter of a wealthy businessman, he had seen her at business parties.

"You, watch out... You are next. " Jungkook warned her before chasing after Y/N who ran seeing his grimace.

Taehyung and Jimin left for their classes knowing well not to meddle with the twos cat and mouse fight for their safety and they both don't have class in the first hour like them.

•••••••••

Y/N was shrieking while running away from the coconut head. She was impressively fast, as well as Jungkook, the students gave them weird looks which they both didn't even mind.

Y/N lost him in a corridor where she turned left and he turned right. She was hiding behind a wall catching her breath and looking at the hallway cautiously. She turned and was about to run again when she saw the familiar coconut head, but she collided with someone's chest.

When she looked up, she felt like her breath had been taken away. He was so handsome that she couldn't even look away from his face. Even living with seven handsome, model-looking brothers didn't prepare her for this. He was also looking at her, it felt like a movie scene, if they add some music and slow-motion it would be more accurate.

She came out of her fantasy world when Jungkook found her and pulled her away from the boy. He was giving the boy hard glares who couldn't take his eyes from Y/N.

"Are you okay? You should be careful when running. We don't want to hurt that pretty face of yours now, do we?" The boy asked, making Y/N red in a blushing mess, she shook her head no shyly to which the boy mumbled 'cute'. Jungkook stands in front of her, in between them blocking her from the boy.

"When did you come back? Do-Yun." Jungkook asked in a monotone. Y/N smiled like an idiot from Jungkook's back for knowing the handsome boy's name.

"Just two days ago, I was about to call you all today. I'm having a party in the evening to celebrate my return. Invite your hyungs also." Do-Yun said in a cheery voice which was immediately turned down by Jungkook.

" Sorry, we have some plans in the evening. See you later I was between something" Jungkook said and turned to Y/N, he picked and carried her on his shoulder like a sack of potatoes.

"Is she your new chick?" Do-Yun asked in a deep voice. Jungkook stopped in his tracks, his back facing him, giving access for Y/N to glare at Do-Yun. He averted his gaze from her because of her accusing look.

"She is my sister," Jungkook growled. Which brought a pleasant feeling to both Y/N and Do-Yun. Do-Yun watched her with a smile until they were out of his sight.

Y/N felt happy and giddy when he introduced her as his sister. She gave a peck at his cheek when they reached an empty hallway. It surprised him but he smiled at full voltage. It was the first time she kissed Him.

"Don't think, you can escape by that." He warned in a shutter, putting her back on the ground. His warnings didn't match with his awestruck expression. Y/N giggled and kissed his other cheek which let her escape from him for this time. They left for their classes hearing the bell ring for the next class.

••••••••••••

Jungkook was coming back from his physical education class when he spotted the girl who called him coconut head, not really but still she agreed with it.

"I told you to watch out, didn't I? How dare you insult me like that?" He asked with a serious gaze.

"I didn't insult you, I just agreed with that girl. It's rude to disagree when it is true." Tzuyu defended, she was scared to be in a less populated hallway with him, who was looking hot in all sweaty and wearing the sports clothes which are sticking to his body because of the sweats, showing his well-defined body. Jungkook smirked seeing her checking him out.

"She can call me anything she wants, she has the right. How can you say that when you look like an Otocyon megalotis yourself? You are lucky I'm busy now, you will see me later." Jungkook said and left, smirking at her confused and scared face.

"And you should be more discreet while checking out others standing in front of them." He said turning around to witness her red face.

He left the breath he was holding when he turned the corner. When did he become this confident with girls without his mask? Otocyon megalotis? What in the world is that thing?

He heard it when Y/N called it Namjoon when they fought over a piece of pizza. He noted it to search later which he forgot, he looked at the result shown on his phone.

It was just a fox thank God, he didn't want to mean to a girl or insult her.

This little girl always uses the big word for everything. A smile crept on his lips seeing her, who was talking with Do-Yun with a shy smile. Their little sister.

Wait a minute! She is with Do-Yun alone? Where are the other two? His smile was replaced with a scowl.

She was dragged away from Do-Yun even before he reached them, he saw Taehyung and Jimin with the same expression.

Y/N didn't protest their actions seeing Jimin angry, he rarely gets angry, and she knows better to keep quiet than argue with him now. It will only make things worse.

As usual, they talk it out with each other. She didn't have to tell them she has a crush on Do-Yun. They didn't tell her to be away from him, they know she is stubborn and will do the exact thing. They will keep them away, without her knowledge. But can they?........

The answer was a big NO. They couldn't. Do-Yun had most of his class with her, she had projects with him. These all resulted in the two getting close and becoming friends. Do-Yun is having his lunch with the BTS at their table with them now. The three kept quiet and didn't want another argument about it.

They had a heated argument once when Y/N got to know that the maknaes threatened Do-Yun to stay away from her. The fight made the rest four aware of all these.

Another fight when they see Do-Yun was being a little too physical with her which she didn't argue, she was aware of it, she agreed to talk with Do-Yun and would be careful. Afterall she is under their care now.

Yoongi advises the maknaes to go with the flow for now. He advised: that it will only grow again if we cut it from the stem. We should pluck it from the root when the time comes to destroy it.

They will separate the two, they are possessive of their things. They would keep it to themselves. Y/N is theirs only, they know how to keep theirs and they will. Do-Yun should watch out from now on. There are seven mafia brothers after him now, not the three uni buddies.

_____________________________________

Thank you for reading.
Please vote and comment.

Sorry for my poor English and grammar mistakes. English isn't my first language.

Happy Easter!

~AJ

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

1K 31 11
Y/N has never had a picture-perfect life. When she was just a small child, her parents died in a tragic plane crash - leaving only her and her older...
21.7K 537 34
This story is about a cold, savage yet mature girl who lives with her mother. She love her mother so much but what if her mother found a lover after...
193K 5.5K 47
this is story of a 18 year girl who's the mafia queen. Her mom doesn't know about her being mafia yet she fell in love with her boss. What will Y/n d...
17.7K 641 27
BTS and Y/n are siblings their parents were ex mafia. Bts is the most scary and powerful mafia group whereas Y/n is mafia queen and these siblings ar...