United World (One piece Fanfi...

Por lalapiece

[Slow Romance] [One piece men various x female reader] The reader got to the one piece world. She will meet '... Más

Chapter 1 - Guardian
Chapter 2 - Sabaody Archipelago
Chapter 3- Auction House
Chapter 4 - Punch
Chapter 5 - Reunion
Chapter 6 - Admiral
Chapter 7 - Imprisonment
Chapter 8 - Got released
Chapter 9 - Meet the Future Enemy
Chapter 10 - Finally got out
Chapter 11 - Joining the war
Chapter 12 - Fight the Marines
Chapter 13 - Even got Messier
Chapter 14 - Rescued
Chapter 15 - End of War
Chapter 16 - Recovering
Chapter 17 - Part ways
Chapter 18 - Unexpected Encounter
Chapter 19 - Flirty
Chapter 20 - Rumors
Chapter 21 - Farewell to the Red
Chapter 22 - Starving Pirates
Chapter 23 - Consciousness
Chapter 24 - Doing the Mission
Chapter 25 - A worried hawk
Chapter 26 - Reactions
Chapter 27- Timeskip
Chapter 28 - Officially Join
Chapter 29 - In the Deep Sea
Chapter 31 - Fishman Island
Chapter 32 - A Fight Begins
Chapter 33 - Letters and Planning
Chapter 34 - One pirate king
Chapter 35 - The promise ship
Chapter 36 - Banquet and Friendship
Chapter 37 - Leaving the Island
Chapter 38 - Hot and Cold
Chapter 39 - Meeting the Surgeon
Chapter 40 - Damn Slimy
Chapter 41 - Got Chase and Meet up
Chapter 42 - Snow Woman
Chapter 43 - Next island
Chapter 44 - Warlord's Call
Chapter 45 - Man stabber
Chapter 46 - Strings
Chapter 47 - Connected

Chapter 30 - It's a Kraken!

3.5K 150 33
Por lalapiece

Here's a update. Hope you enjoy reading it!!

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

We decided to tie up Caribou and Zoro was assign of it, and i don't want to go near him because he have this love sick expression when staring at me. Luffy is planning to tame a sea monster.

"Nami, are we going in a different direction that the Log pose is pointing?" Usopp asked.

"Yeah, but don't worry. We should be on the southwest of the compass needle." Nami respond.

Luffy then complained that we can go faster if we go directly to the island that the Log pose pointing. Nami informed that if we follow the needle directing, there will be a chance that we will get caught on ocean current, crash into a underwater mountain or worse volcano.

"Eh?! A volcano? The ocean floor is scary!!" Chopper yelped and I nod agreeing to it.

"I thought all currents of the Grand Line are completely out of control. Is there a current that will not cause us a problem?" Usopp said.

"Yes, there is one." Nami answered.

"Now stay still." Zoro warned the long sleeves man after he tie the last knot of the rope. "And stop staring at our new crewmate."

Caribou scaredly nod at the swordsman.

"Everyone, it's going to get cold soon! You better wear a jacket." Nami informed and she is now wearing a pink jacket, and she walk towards me and handed me a black long coat with a white bottons. "Here, you can borrow my coat don't worry i will not charge it." I accept the jacket and thank her. I wear it and it reach my knees and fit on my body perfectly.

Brook then said that he was feeling cold. Before he can said his catchphrase chopper beat him to it, causing the skeletom to sulk.

"We're going somewhere cold? We are heading on the ocean floor right?" Zoro asked.

Franky explained that in the ocean floor are just like a bath. It's warmer at the top and colder in the bottom. Luffy then said he don't like bathing.

"So it's just like the sea, the water deep down is colder than the water surface." Usopp concluded.

Brook then informed that temperature is not the only one is different while he is still sulking from chopper stealing his phrases.

"In deeper parts of the sea, there are sea current called as 'deep currents'. It's different from the current that we are riding in the water surface." Brook explained while holding a brochure like paper. Where did he even get that?

Usopp complimented him for being knowledgeable and Brook got flushed because of the compliment.

Brook, Franky and Nami started to have a conversation about currents in the deep sea. The skeletom said that there are dark countless legends in the deep sea. Chopper and me got a little freak out on that. Luffy got excitedly to see it.

"Ghost? I don't know about that. Anyway, we're gonna follow the down flow to dive on the surface currents towards deep currents. By doing that, we will be able to reach the ocean floor." Nami told us.

Luffy, Usopp, Chopper, Zoro and Me stand side by side with a lost expression.

"Deep..." Luffy mumble.

"Surface..." Usopp added.

"Current..." Zoro continued.

"Downflow..." I muttered.

"Dive.." Chopper ended.

"Jack-a-jang!" Brook finish while strumming his guitar.

"So it's a mystery sea current.." We conclude in chorus and got a cup of tea out of now where and smile in daze.

"YOU GUYS DIDN'T UNDERSTAND ANY OF THAT?!?" Nami barked.

Then, the fishes swimming beside our ship slow down. Robin then called out the we are finally here. We rush towards the front of the ship and stare in amazement because a deep current look like a waterfalls but in the sea. Franky informed that the current that we are talking about earlier show up.

"It's so cool!! The water keeps falling down! It's so fast!!" Luffy shouted in excitement. "Right, y-n?!" Luffy looking at me when saying that. I nod smiling at his childish cute behaviour.

"I wonder how much the meters towards the bottom." Robin stated.

Usopp freak out because it's pitch black and we cannot see anything. He told me to do again the light before. I just followed it and make it brighter so that we can see clearly. I feel like a human torch...

Nami got worried if the ship can ride the current. Franky assured her that Sunny is crafted from the strongest tree, Adam. So it's a strong ship.

But something is seems wrong and i try to remember what happen in this arc. And my hunch is correct because now we can see broken parts of the ship floating and some dead bodies around it. Sometimes i cannot remember what will happen next, i feel like something is making me forget the original plot... i hope it will not get worse or else i will be in trouble forgetting all the scenes. I thought defeatedly.

"Straw Hats!! You should turn back now, it's dangerous!!" Caribou yelled in panicked.

Chopper freaked out after hearing that but Usopp assured him that they guy is lying. Suddenly a hug octopus appear, a ancient creature the kraken. It's hundred times bigger than the Sunny and it has a various ships caught on it's gigantic tentacles and it's not happy to see us. Looks like we are the next prey of it.

"IT'S THE KRAKEN!! IT'S A MONSTER GIANT OCTOPUS!!!" Usopp shouted in panicked, causing also the reindeer and the skeleton to freak out. Even i'm a little scared right now but i know luffy will do something it.

"I have a great idea!! Let's tame it!!" Luffy eyes sparkled in determination.

"What did you just say, LUFFY?!?!" Usopp and Me freak out.

"Let's tame it and make him pull our ship!!" Luffy explained.

Usopp grab his captain and made him to take look at the monster creature. "You should take a look!! It's huge!! It must have been been around hundreds years old!! The kraken appeared in many myths! It's a mythical ancient creature!!!"

"It has no bones and i'm a bone without flesh... It's different from me..." Brook commented sipping his tea.

"No one cares!!" Usopp barked.

Meanwhile, the others are doing their thing. Robin and I test our drawing skills to sketch the Kraken. Franky got amaze on that. Luffy and Zoro started to plan how they are going to tame the sea creature. Chopper and Usopp are freaking out because how everyone is very calm when a monster creatures was just moments away from the Sunny. Nami also started to freak out and want to turn away the ship but it was denied by Luffy. Sanji assure Nami that it will be fine, while staring at Nami's picture.

Suddenly, the ship of Caribou came back to rescue their captain. The long sleeves man started to cry in happiness but it did not last long because his ship got caugt by the tentacles of the Kraken and crash it instantly. The trio which is Usopp, Brook and Chopper scream in fright plus Caribou. His crew floated in the surface using the bubble coated. They look like a school of jellyfish.

"They are like jellyfish.." Zoro commented and i laugh because of the humor.

"CUT IT OUT AND HAVE SOME SYMPATHY TO US!!" One of the men shouted.

***

Luffy still wants to tame the octopus, and Zoro and Sanji decided to go with him. Luffy also wants me to go with them to be the light when fighting the Kraken. I refuse to it but Luffy really want me to go with them. Each of us are now coated with the bubble. It was the idea of Caribou since he really want to be alive. I'm just going to follow them behind since i cannot use my flame in the sea. You know what i mean.

The octopus started to attack the ship. Franky use his shoulder to counter the attack. Chopper is im his guard point and Robin is using her devil fruit to keep the ship away from some rocks when a tentacle successfully push the ship.

Luffy inflated his fist and covered it with Haki. The monster octopus was about to hit Luffy but Sanji left his bubble and run towards the Kraken, his right leg glow with flames and he kick the tentacle that was about to hit Luffy. Causing it to be burn. I stare in amazement and decided i will also attack the Kraken. The octopus howl in pain for being burned. It's attention shifted on me and raise it's other tentacle to hit me. I left my bubble to avoid being hit. So i'm swimming now because i notice my bubble pop.

I activate my flames in my hands  so i'm now surrounded by the flame. Since this is a fictional world i can do the impossible like this time..

I make the flame bigger and throw it towards the tentacle that it was about to hit me. It's was badly burn and the howl of the octopus now is loud. I feel now hard to breathe because of the water going inside my body. Well, i'm in a deep sea and no ordinary human will survie on it without oxygen.

Sanji got successfully return to his bubble and he notice that the new member is getting hard to breathe. Before he can swim towards it, someone got first to do it. Sanji frown when he see the one who rescue the lady.

I feel someone pull me towards them and got into the bubble, i notice it was Zoro who is now scowling at me.

"You are a troublemaker do you know that? Now stay inside my bubble.." Zoro then prepare  his attack towards the Kraken. We are now leaning on each other back to back. He got out from the bubble too. His sword glow and he cut the tentacle of the creature into several pieces. I clapped on the attack. It was so much cooler to see it in person. Zoro then return to our bubble and i show my thumbs up to him.

Luffy finish the preparation of his move and punch the Kraken on it's jaw, knocking it out. Then something came out from the octopus and it thank us for helping it to escape and it took off. The kraken did not follow because it was still unconcious and we notice that we are now sucked on the flow of the current.

I close my eyes and unconciously hold on my companion's arm. We caught up with the two also. Sanji immediately argue with Zoro that why i'm with the swordsman. I decided i will go to Luffy's bubble. Luffy grin when he notice me that i'm in his bubble right now, i smile at him in return. The two realize what happen and before they can barked at Luffy, i glare to have them shut up, they gulped and got silent. Then, a tentacle come behind us and Luffy spotted it and punch it again with haki. The creature got knock out again. I activate my flame to create light because the surrounding is pitch black. I avoid burning Luffy. The octopus gain it's consciousness few moments ago and Luffy ordered the octopus to lead the way.

*****

The octopus lead us to the octopus on perfect timing and save the crew and the ship from being destroyed by a weird sea creature. It's a sea creature but a hairy one. There is also another ship 'The Flying Dutchman'.

We reunited with the others and the Kraken, it's name now is Surume. We made it to pull the Sunny to make the travel faster. Usopp said that it's a squid name.

Then, the ocean floor started to shake and we stop to see what is happening, even the enemy ship also stop. Then a red light appear and going towards us. It's the eruption of Underwater Volcanoes.

The enemy order the sea baby and a giant fish to pull the ghost ship away.

Nami told Luffy to order Surume to pulled the ship away but the octopus was already running for his life.

"What is he doing?" Zoro asked and i turn towards to see what he is telling. I see Sanji was looking at the pictures of Nami, Robin and Me. His eyes are turning into hearts. Where did he even got those pictures?

The volcanoes finally erupt and we were thrown violently and Surume also lose the grip on the sunny. I hug chopper and usopp because of shock and we were screaming together. Sanji got a nosebleed when he ask Nami about the direction of the Fishmen Island. Chopper scold him to focus on his rehabilitation.

Rocks are starting to thrown at us because of the eruption and the lava is getting closer. Surume was ordered by Nami to be faster. Usopp use his new move to stop the rocks trying to crush is to death. Th seed sprout a huge sea plant and it stop the rocks on crushing us giving time to surume to get us away from it.  We cheered because we got out safely from it but it was for a second because Surume got knocked out by a stray rock and it's tentacle lose it's grip on the ship. We screamed because we fall again in the dark unknown.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Chapter 30 is out!! My hands are killing me when typing this chapter!! 🥺

But anyway, thank you for supporting this story and the story reach 8k reads!! 🎉🎉 I'm so happy!!

See you in the next chapter!! Good night!!

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

193K 5.3K 26
Shy!Reader x OP (slight yandere and will include others but *y/n's main interest is the ASL brothers* ^^) my first book ever so will have mistakes...
125K 5K 23
An average girl in a superhuman world. The perfect recipe for disaster. Y/n L/n was just watching BNHA. Nothing out of the ordinary. So...how did sh...
3.4K 147 5
𝑶𝒅𝒊𝒐𝒖𝒔 ᵃᵈʲᵉᶜᵗⁱᵛᵉ ᵉˣᵗʳᵉᵐᵉˡʸ ᵘⁿᵖˡᵉᵃˢᵃⁿᵗ; ʳᵉᵖᵘˡˢⁱᵛᵉ Alyson found fighting disgusting. She tried to avoid it, however, it always seemed to seek her...
18K 700 12
"You blessed us with your light, so don't be selfish and take it away" { 𝕐𝕒𝕟𝕕𝕖𝕣𝕖 𝕋𝕙𝕠𝕣𝕗𝕚𝕟𝕟 𝕩 𝕄𝕠𝕣𝕘𝕚𝕒𝕟𝕒 ℝ𝕖𝕒𝕕𝕖𝕣 𝕩 𝕐𝕒𝕟𝕕...