The Watcher; Draco Malfoy 18+✅

由 Jx_writes

✅Completed✅ Draco Malfoy. The once confident, powerful heir finds himself drowning in a situation money canno... 更多

Authors Notes.
Prologue.
Chapter One.
Chapter Two.
Chapter Three.
Chapter Four.
Chapter Five.
Chapter Six.
Chapter Seven.
Chapter Eight.
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve.
Chapter Thirteen.
chapter fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen.
Chapter Nineteen.
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Epilogue.
Bonus Chapter.

Chapter Sixteen

293 17 78
由 Jx_writes

I was shoved through a door at the far left of the warmly lit hallway, stumbling over the threshold. Watching as the shielded siren, entered Shoving her back onto the wood groaning from embarrassment.

There was me believing my friends were colourful. That guy was a whole different breed.

Pivoting to take in my surroundings I noticed how bare the room really was, the walls darkly decorated. A large four poster canopied bed sat against the feature wall. Behind it was a square whole in the wall metres longer each side than the king size settled in it.

There was an oak wardrobe and chest of draws. The aroma of mahogany apple filled the air, my favoured scent. She really did know everything about me.

Satin ebony sheets Adorned the king size mattress, pillows scattered around. Something about this room felt off.

“Everything OK? I’m sorry about him, I understand if you want to leave Draco..” A meak voice spoke beside me, I can’t stand the lack of confidence in her.

Tilting my head to meet her, her frame dipped in uncertainty. I wrapped my arms around her body staring intently.

“No, I don’t want to leave and he was definitely something” I chuckled lowly. “Is this your room?”

Not remembering where she told me it was when we first entered her home.

“Nope, this is the spare room” I narrowed my eyes slightly confused as to why we are her and not in her bedroom.

“Why are we here and not there then?”

“Well..” She shifted on the balls of her feet “You said you wanted to .. you know .. so I thought hre was better”

Nope. Still fucking confused.

“Draco, this is a special room” She raised a brow. Letting it sink in, my expression startled muttering an ‘oh’. I pulled her closer to me making it impossible for her to move away.

Her head shook no as she pushed me away slightly palms to my chest, she swayed away to bolt the door. Turning to make steady steps towards me “Draco, this right here is my domain, you are in my house and will obey me” Her voice was sultry and sweet like treacle, getting stuck in my throat as I struggled to swallow.

“From here on you call me Mistress, do you understand?”

Usually I am the dominate, being a submissive is not my thing yet I want to drop to my knees and worship her right now. So I nod eagerly.

“Speak Draco” She barks now fifty centimetres apart.

“Yes Mistress, what ever you want” I am whipped already, this woman is knocking down all my barriers.

“Good, Good boy, now pick bed or board?” Her manicured finger runs along my clothed chest
“So-sorry what?” Great now I’m stuttering.

“I said, bed or board” The material of my jumper bunched together and held tight in her petite palms. I was putty in her hands right now, the material of my trousers tightening with want.

“Bed”

“Very well, strip I want to see what I’m working with” Killing me. This woman is killing me slowly, and I’d bleed out for her with a smile on face.

Reaching for the hem of my hoodie, I pulled it over my head in one swift movement, my t-shirt  following soon after. Her eyes raked my skin, longing to see her nibbling that lower lip she hides. Fumbling to unlatch my belt, pulling it through the loops allowing my trouser to pool around my ankles the metal clasp meeting the wooden floor with a clunk.

Again, her hues followed my body pupils flashing black with lust at the sight of my erection through my boxers. She took my hand that rested at my side leading me to the bed.

Rotating so the back of my knees hit the frame causing me to fall backwards on the cooled fabric, shivers erupted throughout my body.

Mallory sauntered towards me as I sat up using my elbows as a support, pointing her index to the headboard. Getting the gist I pushed my body up the bed lay my head on the plush cushions beneath.

Head not moving, I followed her movements with the balls of my eyes. As she knelt in front of the draws opening the first, she gathered items into her arms shutting the draw abruptly.

Every molecule of my skin was heated, surging hormones through my lean stature. Touch me, just do something I internally pleaded. Knowing she was going to long this out as much as she could. Her vindictive traits entering the ranks now. Every movement a surprise, she peeled off her clothing one item at a time. My jaw visibly dropping at what her clothes covered, the way her curves dipped at the hip, the pouch of puppy fat on her midriff. Mallory’s breasts hanging down full, an average size yet enough to play with, aerolas darken in contrast to her hazel sprayed skin, the peaks hardened and ripe.

In my wildest dreams, the image never would have merged. Watching the lace slip from her pussy caused me to groan deeply, biting the inside of my cheek to keep me grounded, her thighs chaffed you could eat a full course meal of them, that got me going more.

“Take a good look my love” running her right hand from her stomach to cup her left breast, while the left hand ventured south to rub the fine brown hairs on her lower lips, separating them to show me the forbidden fruit. There she stood in all her birthday suit and manila. “Because I’m going to blind fold you now”

“No, please let me see you.. all of you” The pleading in my voice noticeable. Trust me like I do you.

“No not yet Draco, after this we will talk. For now you will do as I ask” She held power, she wasn’t aware of.

“Ok, I’m sorry continue” Quiet sigh of defeat passed my lips. Will she ever be ready to give me everything. We barely no each other, I know that and it is moving quickly. But, what will stalling this do? Part of the journey will be discovering new things about each other on the way, Christopher Columbus never set off knowing what he would uncover, it would be pointless if he did. There would be nothing to keep him pushing forward  and I don’t want that for whatever this is.

Mallory’s presence lingered to the left of me as she chambered onto the bed straddle my lap, one leg either side, she whispered for me to close my eyes. I heard movement in front of me, jolting when I felt sheer fabric graze my face the scent of her overpowered me.

Her head scarf.

Which means she is full exposed, right there and I’m missing it. Temptation to take a pick flames in me. Respect overriding it.

Fingers grasp around the band of my boxers hauling them down, a sharp breath leaves my mouth. The head of my cock tingled unbearably; hot and swollen a drop forming at the tip.

******

Taking in the sight of Draco exposed in front of me causes my pussy to squirm. The girth and length of him makes me ache. Cuffing a wrist of his I bring his hand down towards my heat, watching at two digits stand upright immediately, lifting my hip I sink down all but sucking him inside.

Hearing him grunt at the warmth and wetness I, his angry cock growing larger and harder impossibly. The v line on his abdomen a runway, sexual desire tell the pilots to make ready. It's time to fly. Abruptly I jump off his fingers, grasping his wrist once more guiding his soaked fingers to his lips. He moaned around them, salivating at the taste of me.

Removing them, I watched him fidget as he lay there waiting, his chest battering up and down.

Laying his dick in my palm I closed a fist, and squeezed it. Summoning his hand to hold mine tightly, my knuckles turning yellow. Allowing him to guide me. Sliding within his own skin in and out of our hold, moans and lustful breaths echoed as we increased the synchronised pace. Feeling the twitch that he was close, I snapped my hand back earning a whine from him.
“Mallory, please” His voice shaky.

Ignoring his pleas I continue my conquest

Lowering my self, mouth hovering over his leaking tip, I allowed myself a taste. Swiping my young over the smooth head. He winced as my elbows pinched into his thighs, I enveloped him completely earning a hiss as I brought his dick back to life. Hitting the depth of my throat, he was melting. Chanting my name over and over. Systemically working mouth and hand, there was too much to fit but I’ll suffocate trying.
His thighs trembled as a fist snatched my hair-hard. Crying around him, he moaned louder. Forcing myself off – “I’m going to ride you now Draco” I waited for consent.

“Y-yes, you can” His throat raspy

*****

Straddling me once again her thighs, eased mine together trapped in the meaty hold, she was careful with my cock painfully so. I felt my tip rub her soaked folds, I’m kind of glad I can’t see her, I imagine I’d bust in seconds. Watching as she contorts in pleasure. Her body weight drops, my whole cock swallowed by her, sliding in further and further, as she rode. She hissed from the sharp pain, brief, then a sweet spasm around me.

Her mouth met mine, pushing her tongue through I allowed our tongues to battle, dance and meld together. The knot in my stomach forming quickly, string of saliva connecting us as we pulled away. I leant my head back in pleasure listening to the harmonic, luls of her praises. Singing my name.

I cant get enough of her, and I know that’ll get worse when I see her face. The want to fuck her sore is high, grabbing her hips I buck up harshly to meet her bounces. Slapping skin and panting ricocheted off the walls. Her palms grasped Mt shoulders gripping intensely.

Tits brushing my face, I took her hard nipple in my mouth twirling my tongue, I couldn’t fit enough in in. They were killing me, her blunt weapons. Sweat dripping on each other, limbs sticking together. Feeling her clench around me, made my eyes roll.

“Dr-draco.. f-fuck make me cum” her words split unable to form a sentence.

“As you wish mistress” With that I held tighter, jack hammering from below like a feeling her top half fold onto my chest. As she shrieked and pleaded.

“Cum, cum for me m-mistress. Soak me, claim this dick” She moaned at my words next to my ear peppering kisses on my jaw. Moaning in response to her she tipped off the edge.

Shaking violently, screaming my name. Her cum dripped onto my balls. My end nearing.
Mustering he strength she slid off, my cock returning to her luscious lips.

“F-fuck, I’m cumming baby please don’t-don’t stop” Every inch of me vibrating at strings of white shot out of me, onto her taste buds.

She removed her head, hopping back onto my cock, riding out my orgasm with me. Her lips peck mine as I grabbed the back of her head feeling , a salty liquid enter my mouth.

She just forced me my own release.

We swapped it back and forth until it diminished, it was the oddest sensation. Slowly she climbed off my flaccid cock again.

Both breathing heavy. Feeling the bed dip as she laid, Shivering from the aftershock.

That’s when it happened .. I moved the veil off my eyes. Blinking to adjust to the light again, I heard a gasp of shock.

“You promised” She muttered, pain in her vocals.

Refocusing I caught a glance of her – the real her. Before she staggered off the bed, charging for the door.

Well done you twat. You fucked up.

Authors notes. Sorry if this is awful, it’s been a while. It’s a bit repetitive I apologise.
Let me know if you have any suggestions or questions.

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

27.6K 416 20
"I won't tell anyone just please let me go!" Delilah kept crying in fear as she felt his grip on her jaw tighten painfully. Nothing could explain the...
205K 6K 20
Draco Malfoy is a single Dad who is Broke and unemployed. he is devastated as his wife was murdered by his ex-lover Pansy Parkinson. He remains job...
20K 269 54
NOMINATED FOR WATTYS AWARD (2022) His finger tips were sending shivers down her spine. Touching every inch of her body. His platinum blonde hair were...
12.3K 415 13
I am an ordinary woman, not rich, not famous, just a clerk in a small bookstore. Of course, an ordinary woman like me would be of no interest to anyo...