REIGN (A REVERSE HAREM)

By skywriter404

Arabella does not wish to marry, but her father has other ideas. Without even given a choice, on her eighteen... More

READ BEFORE READING.
1. Arabella
2. Arabella
3. Arabella
4. Arabella
5. Roman
6. Arabella
7. Luca
8. Arabella
9. Asher
10. Roman
11. Arabella
12. ArabellaπŸ”₯
13. Roman
14. Arabella
15. AsherπŸ”₯
16. Roman
17. ArabellaπŸ”₯
18. Roman
19. Luca
20. Arabella
21. Arabella
22. RomanπŸ”₯
23. Arabella
24. ArabellaπŸ”₯
25. Roman
26. Asher
27. Arabella
28. Roman
29. ArabellaπŸ”₯
30. Luca
31. Roman
32. Arabella
33. Arabella
34. Asher
35. Arabella
36. ArabellaπŸ”₯
37. Arabella
38. Roman
39. Arabella
40. Luca
41. Arabella
42. Roman
43. Arabella
44. Asher
45. Arabella
46. Arabella
47. Luca
48. Arabella
49. Roman
50. ArabellaπŸ”₯
51. Asher
52. Arabella
53. Luca
54. Arabella
55. Asher
56. RomanπŸ”₯
57. Arabella
58. Roman
59. Arabella
60. ArabellaπŸ”₯
61. Asher
62. Arabella
63. LucaπŸ”₯
64. Roman
65. Arabella
66. Luca
67. Arabella
68. Roman
69. Arabella
70. Roman
71. Arabella
72. Asher πŸ”₯
73. Arabella
74. Arabella
76. Arabella
77. Arabella
78. Asher
79. Arabella
80. Roman
81. Luca
82. ArabellaπŸ”₯
83. Roman
84. Arabella
85. Roman
86. Roman
87. Arabella
88. Arabella
89. Luca πŸ”₯
90. Arabella πŸ”₯
91. Roman πŸ”₯
92. Arabella
93. Asher
94. Roman
95. Roman
96. Arabella
97. Arabella
98. Roman
99. Asher
100. ArabellaπŸ”₯
101. Roman
102. Arabella
103. Luca
104. ArabellaπŸ”₯
105. Roman
106. Arabella
107. Arabella πŸ”₯
108. Arabella
109. Arabella
110. Roman
111. Roman
112. Arabella
113: bonus chapter
114: bonus chapter
ROMEO
Books (+the sequel)
MATTEO

75. Luca

17.9K 701 126
By skywriter404

"Princess, stop." I grab Arabella's wrist, pulling her to me.

She's been ignoring us since Asher made that comment about russian roulette, we thought she'd laugh, we were wrong.

"Go away." She tries pulling away but i keep her with me.

"I didn't make that comment-"

"Doesn't mean shit. Go away."

"No. What's wrong?" I grab her neck, wrapping my fingers around her throat, "Talk to me"

"Romans mad at me and i hate when he's mad at me because we've been doing so good." She shouts, crying. "And i made a stupid comment and i regret it and no matter how much i talk to him. He won't talk back. I'm so sad about it. He won't let me apologise."

Roman seriously fucks up with her so many times. He's not mad about that, yeah he was pissed off at the time but he knew how hard she was trying to apologise and forgave her.

He's acting like that because it's the anniversary of his mothers death. That's the only reason we're in Italy, because he visits his moms grave and cleans it for her, adds fresh flowers and changes the colour of the stones planted in front of the headstone.

I sigh, "Arabella, he ain't mad at you."

She pulls away from me, running away.

I let her run, not wanting to talk to Roman either because right now its a sensitive time for him. But i can't believe he is letting Arabella believe that she's the reason he's acting like this.

I walk into the living room of the penthouse, i only own one hotel in Italy and it's because i stay there when i visit.

Asher was cleaning the pieces of his gun, "Romans letting Arabella believe the reason he's acting like a cold hearted prick was because she made that comment about kids being a killer by five." I sit beside him.

He looks at me, "Seriously?"

"Yup. Been going on for, like, three days now."

"She won't even look at me." He puts a part of his gun down, "I fucked up with that comment."

"She'll come round when Roman does." I lean back, but then i hear the elevator ping.

Asher and I get up, looking at each other as we make our way to the elevator.

Her shoes were gone.

For fucks sake.

I call the security immediately.

"Sal, if you see a girl down thers, 5"4, brown hair, tan skin, wearing a pink summer dress, stall her. She's not supposed to be out without protection." I slide my shoes on quickly.

"Yes sir."

"It's Roman Reigns wife, do not let her leave." I hang up.

We had to wait, not wanting to bother Roman as the elevator came back up. We step it in and go down.

Once in the foyer, i look straight to Sal who was standing by himself. "Salvatore?" I shout.

He looks at me, walking over, "No one matching your description has came down, sir."

"Seriously?"

He nods, looking slightly terrified.

I sigh, "If Roman comes back, tell him i never told you anything, go."

Asher runs to the back while i keep eyes in the front foyer, looking at all the people the same height as Arabella but none were here.

Fucks sake.

I call her.

She picks up.

"Arabella Aurora Reign!"

"I'm just going for a walk." She sniffs.

"Princess, just because we're in Italy, doesn't mean the risk is any lower!" I raise my voice. I don't think i've ever shouted at her before.

She sniffs on the other line again, "Luca don't shout at me. And if your stupid security can't recognise me then i doubt Romans enemies will. Now i'm turning off my phone. Don't bother me."

"Arabella don't you-"

She hung up on me.

I call Asher, "Found her?" He asks.

"She's going for a damn walk. Come to the front, we'll follow."

He hangs up and soon we're walking the streets on Italy together, trying to find her, not getting any luck.

My phones rings and when Romans name pops up, i hand it to Asher, who throws it back to me, but i shove it into him and he throws it on the floor.

"I'm not answering it. He called you." He side eyes me.

I just let the phone vibrate in the floor until it finishes ringing.

Only for Asher's phone to ring.

Me, being me, i press accept on his phone as Asher looks at me with betrayal. I smile, bending to pick my phone up.

"Why is Arabella in an taxi, alone?" He sounded pissed off.

I would be too.

And we're in trouble.

But someone must have called him to let him know which meant his little ritual was ruined.

"Uh... Luca knows." Asher shoves the phone to me.

I panic for a second but then take a breath, "Uh... she ran from us. I tried following her but lost her."

He sighs, fed up. "Why did she run?"

"Cause she thinks you hate her." Asher inputs.

He sighs again, "The taxi driver is on the way to a beach. I'll give you his number, he'll send you his address. Follow her. Don't make it known you know where she is. Just make sure she's safe."

And then he hangs up.

Two seconds later there was a ping on both of our phones and the number of the taxi driver appears.

Asher calls it, we get the location, call one of the cars round and follow the little blue arrow an entire damn hour to a beach.

We get out, side by side, and Arabella was on the beach, thankfully. She was with a couple of teenage girls and they all looked happy like they were having fun.

Sometimes i forget she's still so young and we hardly give her a damn life, she just wants to have fun.

Asher walks away to buy some stuff and i watch her closely, the way she runs into the ocean and disappears for a minute but then reappears and she's smiling and happy.

Free.

Asher returns with towels and sets them down, allowing us to sit down, he looks at her. "She's so beautiful." He pulls out a vine of grapes from literally nowhere and starts eating them.

We watch her, she starts playing with a group of kids at one point, building sandcastles or letting them bury her in the sand.

We were here for hours.

I get up when i feel it's time and walk to her, her smile dies down a little as she steps away from the kids. "Come on, princess."

"Take me to where Roman is." She wipes sand off off her hands.

"I can't do that, Arabella."

"I want to talk to him." Her eyes widen.

"You can when he's home." I hold my arm out.

She shakes her head no and walks over to where her stuff was laying. She picks her phone up.

"Arabella don't call him." I don't want to disturb him.

She completely ignores me and holds her phone to her ear, "Roman." She swallows, her eyes watering a little. She was silent which made me think he was scolding her on the other line but then she nods her head, "I'll see you soon. Thank you." And then she hangs up.

"He said you have to take me to where he is." She looks at me.

Roman did not say that.

"Funny, Arabella-"

"He did." She frowns. "Said he wants to talk to me there."

I take my phone out of my pocket and shoot Roman a quick text, he replies normally with a simple 'Yes, bring her.'

I have a feeling this isn't going to end well.

"Arabella do you know where Roman is?" I ask.

She shakes her head no, "Just take me there."

"Cover up a little, and you need to keep your voice down." I hold my arm out now.

And she grabs it.

=
=
=
=
=
i see any of y'all hating on my girl arabella for acting this way i'm gonna smack u

word count: 1354

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

127K 2.2K 41
| 18+ | A grieving student-detective and her bilingual Italian heir. 𝐂π₯𝐚𝐫𝐚 𝐑𝐒𝐩π₯𝐞𝐲 - She is a hard-working college student studying to be...
1M 29.2K 32
⚠️ Cringe Alert ⚠️ (first story don't judge) edit: pleaseee judge!!! Arabella Knight. Your average shy 18 year old girl who is bored of her normal...
1.3M 27.4K 59
[COMPLETED] _____________________________________________ "You're worth more than a fucking deal, Amara." __________________________________________...
819K 12.9K 64
ꨄthe mob boss and his maidꨄ β€’β€’ "I'm sorry Leo." I exclaim. "Your not." He growls, grabbing onto my ankles dragging me down towards the edge of the be...