An Eid With The Prince [Editi...

By AuthorAladdin

★Ramadan Series ★ [DISCLAIMER: The story you are about to read was not meant to change your mindset about peo... More

NOTE
An Eid With The Prince
Epigraph
[1] PROLOGUE
[2] MEETING HIS HIGHNESS
[3] THE THIRTEENTH RULE
BREAD 'N' PEANUT BUTTER
BLISSFUL IFTAR
UN PRINCE INCAPABLE
EVENING DINNER
SECRET ADMIRER
ARE YOU THE PRINCE?
THE RECIPE OF KUZHI IS IN HERE
FAMILY STAYS TOGETHER
IS THIS SOUP OR PEE
HASHTAG SERVE THE POOR
FEED THE SOUL WITH A GOOD POEM
MEMORIES THAT HURTS
MATCH BOX AND MATCH BOUS
HALLUCINATING ABOUT YOU
JACK MEETS JILL
RUNAWAY PRINCE: WHERE IS ZARAH?
RUNAWAY PRINCE: HOSPITAL PHOBIA
THE MILK SELLER, THE WOMAN AND THE KING
THE VISITOR SHE DREADED
XIE XIE ZARAH
SOMEONE WHO CAN HOLD UNTO SECRETS
THINGS THAT AIN'T MEANT TO BE
THE AFTER PARTY
GIVE ME ALL YOUR YOUTH
ENGAGEMENT SAGA
DIFFERENT WORLDS
COMA ROMANCE
NOT AGAIN!!!!
A TROLL WILL ALWAYS BE A TROLL
THINGS TO DO AFTER MARRIAGE
THE INVITATION IPHONES?
TENDER TOUCH
O POSITIVES
#B. M. W
CONFESSIONS
ROYAL NIKKAH
BIG THANK YOU
RECIPE TIME
NEXT BOOK
BONUS CHAPTER: FAMILY AFFAIRS
BONUS CHAPTER: LOVE BIRDS
BONUS CHAPTER: THE FAMILY VACATION I

OHH! PAPARAZZI

197 34 3
By AuthorAladdin

28

Ramadan; Day eighteen.

"This is unbelievable!" Mr. Tariq Al Futtaim yelled, banging his fist on the table, almost making the fruit juice in the center radius of the glass table collapse on the floor. "I thought you said the Prince doesn't have any lover at the moment, you said he'll marry Yasmin," Mr. Tariq added in a furious tone. Fazza had no clue about what he was saying, but only saw the daily news paper in front of him-he picked up the newspaper and the news headline welcomed him; leaving him in shock.

"The Icy cold prince falls in love with a Niqabi."

"What is this? Ridiculous, Tariq don't tell me those paparazzi got you," Fazza said as he burst into an infectious laughter which was supposed to infect Mr. Tariq, only if he wasn't angry.

"Look at another, this one says; 'I thought Prince Abubakar dislike niqabi'." Mr. Tariq read as he showed the newspaper's article with the picture taken from yesterday. Fazza gasped upon seeing the picture and again he roared with laughter again.

"Let's act fast on their wedding, I'll send for the invitations, we should be fast, to avoid such distractions." Mr. Tariq said as he looked at Zarah's picture in disgust.

Fazza scoffed. "It's all shaggy-dog tale, they just want to be popular, let's just ignore this measly author!" He said, Mr. Tariq still looked furious, he wasn't ready to let it go. Fazza noticed his mood and he knew he had to do something if he want to please his friend, "I'll go confirm from the Prince himself.." He walked out with his infectious smile which Tariq seemed to be immune to. Sheik Hamdan stood still in front of his son's room-still contemplating whether to tell him or just let it be, he hesitated for a while before he knocked. "Salaam!" He said, but there was no response, he pushed open the expensive shiny sapphire door and it swung open; he saw the Prince sleeping on a reading chair, he was writing something, before he fell asleep.

"Abubakar! Rise and shine!" Fazza yelled as he opened the curtain and rays of sunlight escaped through the window to the darkest corner of the room-the rays reflected from the big mirror down to the prince's dress mirror and landed on his eyelids, burning through them. Prince Abubakar gently opened his eyes wide enough to see his father, he closed it again because he didn't expect to see his father that early, he blinked to make sure he wasn't still in dream land.

"Salaam dad?" Abubakar groaned, "I am so delighted, the Fazza, Sheik of Dubai visited me privately." He whined as he stood up, he was only in his Calvin Klein boxer brief-his bare torso was visible; showing little hairs at the band area of his boxers brief. He slid in his golden kimono.

"Stop being casual, I'm your dad!" Fazza said as he sat on the throne-like couch.

Abubakar knew his father will never visit him for no genuine reason, "What do you want now father? what's bothering you?"

"We don't have father and son bonding anymore, you don't tell me things anymore, so I came to amend my mistakes." Fazza said.

"Oh dad, I know you, you are like a slithering snake, trapping it prey, what do you want dear father, if it's the chefs, I took care of them, if it the fight-Yusuf is not pressing any charges." Prince Abubakar said as he was brushing his pet tiger's fur.

"Is that not the gift I gave you on your tenth birthday?" Fazza said as he pointed at a kazoo in the Prince's hall of fame.

"Father, I don't have much time, time is precious, so let stop procrastinating, go straight to the point father!" Abubakar said firmly.

"It's about Mrs Zarah!"

"What about her?" Abubakar asked as his heart fluttered.

"Look," Fazza paused, "take a look at this." Fazza added as he tossed the newspaper towards the Prince, billal caught it with his mouth-his pet tiger.

"Good boy billal!" Prince Abubakar said as he pat his pet's fur. He bursted into uncontrollable laughter as he read the article.

Icy cold prince turned out to be Prince charming after all.

"I can't believe those paparazzi could publish that," Abubakar said as he laugh out an infections laughter again-this time, Fazza was infected. "It's a mistake, right? A perfect misunderstanding," Fazza tried his best to stop laughing.

"What if it not a perfect misunderstanding father?" Prince Abubakar said mischievously.

"Huh? Don't tell me you love Mrs. Rahman, you're getting married to Yasmin for crying out loud, don't be distracted." Fazza said.

"Its not, I'm just kidding," Abubakar said just to stop this awkward conversation-or true.

"That's what I thought!" Fazza said with a bright smile, he walked out again, with his laughter, ready to make fun of Tariq.

Abubakar was sure of who to love; Yasmin, the beauty or Zarah, the gem.

* * * *

Forest ringing tone could be heard, as an I phone was vibrating on the bed, Yasmin picked it up and and she accepted the call.

"Thank Goodness you remembered me, it's been a century Ila!" Yasmin said to the other person as soon as she accept the call.

"Stop the chitchat, I thought you said you'll marry the Prince?" The caller said.

"Yeah? Sure what's going on girlfriend" Yasmin asked,

"I think you should check your Instagram," the caller said and hung up quickly.

Yasmin's hands were trembling in fear, she was scared she'll find something worst-something heartbreaking. She clicked on the Instagram app, it loaded for a while and opened; the first post she saw was a famous blogger's post.

He posted the picture which was took last night-he was the paparazzi after all. Prince Abubakar and Zarah were running and worst holding hands; in the picture, a new background was Photoshop in it, the normal background was replaced with the Eiffel tower.

With a super cheesy caption

#moonlight lovers

As she scrolled again, she saw another post, with more interesting caption.

#Halal_relationship _mystery _girl_Masha _Allah

Yasmin was mad, she hated the caption she had been reading -she wished she could just block those bloggers' account, but that wasn't possible. She scrolled again and she saw another picture, but this one was different, it was a picture taken from Zarah's Instagram account-like some stalker of some sort.

Bloggers will do anything to be internet famous.

She looked amazing in the picture, without her niqb and the caption was pretty intense.

#Mystery_girl_discovered_Zarah_Bin_Raman.

"Zarah!" Yasmin yelled and she wailed loudly.

Inside CityMax hotel-room 36, Zarah sat in the hotel living room watching a fashion week show, sure things won't be the same again with her and Dale.

What was her answer earlier?

Seventeen hours ago

"I really love you, Zarah, since the day I met you," Dale confessed,

" Oh dale, I am so sorry, I never noticed." Zarah said as she was feeling less embarrassed.

"I know I'm Jew, but we can make it work, I'll convert to Muslim." Dale assured.

"Dale, I can't love you the way you love me, I love you like a brother, not like what you think." Zarah led out her first lightening bolt which struck Dale's right region chest.

"Zarah... I know you'll say that, but think about it, I really love you, and I'll be a great dad for little Safeenah." Dale said as he was at the verge of tears.

"I don't love you, and I'll never take you as what you think, I don't wanna toy with your emotions, I know how it hurt to be broken." Zarah said, letting out her second lightening bolt and it struck Dale's left region chest.

Ouch Dale Yahaya, you'll be miserable after these.

"Zarah,"

Zarah cut Dale short,"we can still be friends, nothing more than that," Zarah led out her last lightening bolt which struck Dale's heart.

"I'm not okay Zarah, I'm not really getting friend zoned." Dale said and walked out.

Author's note

Was Zarah too harsh on Dale?

Was she suppose to accept Dale's proposal? Write down what you think.

Will Zarah even have a chance to be the Prince's bride?

Will Mr. Tariq make that happen?

Let's find out.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7K 344 27
THE DARKER SIDE OF LOVE! Inspired by a QUR'ANIC VERSE Read at your own risk ▪️ A tale unique and untold, of a girl as precious as gold. ° Teaser vi...
540K 54.5K 47
What happens when your grandfather picks you, a happily married man with a heavily pregnant wife, amongst all his grandsons to get married to the gr...
634K 48.6K 47
All Sami had was space. Space was all that Radia desired. His dorm room was so empty and lifeless that he felt imprisoned in the endless silence. He...
564K 34.5K 98
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...