Little Rainbow

By verinaeliz

In a small sleepy town somewhere in America a little baby girl lay sleeping in a basket on the front porch of... More

C0 A Baby Girl
C1 Iridessa Magnolia Cullen
C2 Diagon Alley
C3 Hogwarts Express
C4 Year1 Part1
C5 Year1 Part2
C6 Year1 Part3
C7 Year1 Part4
C8 Year1 Part5
C9 Year1 Part6
C10 Summer
C11 Year2 Part1
C12 Year2 Part2
C13 Year2 Part3
C14 The Quidditch World Cup
C15 Year3 Part1
C16 Year3 Part2
C17 Year3 Part 3
C18 Year3 Part4
C20 Year3 Part6
C21 Moving To Utensilville
C22 Year4 Part1
C23Year4 Part2
C24 Year4 Part3
C25 Decisions, Decisions
C26 Year5 Part1
C27 Year5 Part2
C28 Year5 Part3
C29 Coming Home Early
C30 TLC and A Little Jealousy
C31 Too Many Questions
C32 Wedding Invitation
C33 Carlisle said No
C34 The Ministry Has Fallen
C35 The Muggle School
C36 A Birthday Party
C37 The Volturi
C38 The Bitch Returns
C39 The Truth About Bella Swan
C40 The Final Move From Forks
C41 Don't Get Into Trouble
C42 War's End And Weddings And Happily Ever After

C19 Year3 Part5

1.8K 68 0
By verinaeliz

" So..." Hermione began as she and Iridessa walked to the Great Hall for dinner ," How are you feeling about the last task coming up ?".

" Nervous , I suppose ," the little caramel blonde replied ," Have you seen the maze that Hagrid's been growing on the Quidditch field ?."

Hermione laughed softly ." Yes and many a Quidditch player isn't very thrilled about it .Good Godric , you should hear Ronald go on and on about it being horrible ."

Iridessa giggled . " Poor Ron . He does love Quidditch , doesn't he?. I bet he'll play for the Chudley Cannons one day ."

" Or become_"

Hermione came to an abrupt halt , her eyes wide with shock .

" What's wron_" Iridessa inhaled sharply , her eyes on the Great Hall that looked like the pig from that Bart Simpson movie had walked all over it with muddy little piggy feet ....hooves ...trotters?, she would have to ask Edward what they call a pig's feet when he comes for the last task .
He is very smart .

" Oh my goodness !", she cannot help but exclaim , her beautiful topaz eye shining with horror ," Who _"

" What have you done !", Argus Filch , the caretaker screeched ,looking at the two girls murderous , his eyes narrowed into anger filled  slits .

" We didn't do anything !", Hermione defended , but she might as well have  kissed a Grindylow , because the man simply didn't listen .

" You will pay for this !", he shrieked , grabbing onto them tightly , pulling them to the dungeons where Professor Snape was marking essays .

" Professor ,we didn't do it !", Iridessa immediately called out as they were shoved towards his desk , not giving Filch the chance to tell him horrible lies ," We were_"

" Silence , Miss Cullen !", the Professor snapped , his eyes looking at Filch expectantly .

Iridessa sagged in defeat . If the old dungeon bat don't want to listen , they're already done for .

Filch rambled off his lies and Snape glared at the two girls .

" Detention ,Girls ", he said , " you shall clean up the mess you made and a hundred points will be taken from Gryffindor ....each ".

Hermione gasped  in horror ." But ,Sir , we_"

" Silence !", his voice slashed through her protest ," I am not sure why you , a Goody-Two-Shoes has decided to help our little troublemaker in her mischief . Now you both shall go and clean up the mess right now and I'll be keeping watch. Is that clear? ".

" Yes , Sir ," they said rather dejectedly .

The two of them walked to the Great Hall and were given large and heavy buckets to dunk their mops in.

They weren't allowed to do magic as they washed the floors and walls . Though they couldn't wash the ceiling  that looked like a full moon night sky this horrible evening.

It was hard work for two girls and Iridessa got respect for those airport and train station cleaners as well as house elves .

Professor Snape watched them while drinking tea and eating scones the elves brought him , seeing as dinner could not be served in the Hall.

The girls' stomachs ached with hunger while he feasted , but when they were finished , he beckoned them over to get some tea and scones for themselves .

He did this only for the Cullen girl , whom he had a soft spot for and Hermione didn't know this , thus it shocked her that he could be pleasant when he wanted to be .

Iridessa smiled at him in thanks as he buttered a scone for her , handing it over to her .

He didn't smile back because that would be overdoing it .

He only nodded , earning a brighter smile from her .

" Professor ," she began after chewing and swallowing a mouthful of scone ," How does one become a potion genius like you ?".

He stiffened , wondering if she was trying to butter him up with her flattery .

" Studying hard ,Miss Cullen ," he drawled , his lips pulled into a sneer .

" Oh , guess I'll never get to be one then ," she  commented before sipping her tea ," I'm not very good at potions making ", she added .

" Iridessa !".

" It's true , Hermione . I always get P , which means poor  ."

" Well, at least it isn't T . You know what that means ."

" Troll ," Iridessa said ," but I like Potions . It's better than Transfigurations . My cup looked like a mouse last week .Hmf , it was disgusting . No one will ever want to drink out of a furry cup . " She pulled a face .

Snape quietly listened to the two girls talk . He'd never even spend time with chattering girls , except Lily Evans when they were young and innocent .

" Des , you'll get it right eventually . Now finish up or we'll be out of cur_"

" You may go ,Miss Granger . I shall escort Miss Cullen back to your dorms myself ," Snape cut Hermione off .

Hermione frowned cat that . She wondered what Snape was planning to do to Iridessa when she left her .

" I'll wa_"

" It's okay , Hermione . Professor Snape won't hex me into the next world , ya know . I'm quite safe with him. Harry and Ron must be worried about you by now . Tell them that I'm alright ,will you ?".

Hermione nodded and reluctantly left the other girl alone with the old dungeon bat .

She didn't trust the peace between them . He might hurt her .

Iridessa slowly finished her scones and tea before getting up thanking the Professor with a smile for the scrumptious meal .

He nodded and escorted her to Gryffindor tower without speaking . He had no plans with her . He only wanted to help her when she wasn't finished yet with her meal when Hermione wanted to leave .

He had no ulterior motives whatsoever to keep her with him .

At the Fat Lady's portrait , the girl hugged him quickly before saying the password and going into the noisy common room of the Lions of Hogwarts.

He huffed at the noise . He absolutely hated it . He wished that she'd rather have been in Slytherin . That would've been better for him .

Iridessa skipped to where Harry Potter and Ron Weasley sat talking to the  Weasley twins about Quidditch .

She sat down on Harry's lap without invitation , burying her face in his neck like a little child .

They are friends , but she'd never done this before and it surprised the raven haired boy immensely.

" Hermione and I scrubbed the whole Great Hall ," she mumbled  a complaint," it wasn't even us who made the mess . "

Her lips did weird things to him as she talked into his neck .

He stiffened when his body acted up . He was a boy afterall and that meant....

He sighed softly, pushing her off his lap so that she wouldn't feel anything , lest he scared her away from him .

" Hermione already told us . Fred and George said it was Peeves . They saw him when they were coming from outside earlier ."

She narrowed her eyes ." Grr, if I find that Poltergeist , he'll wish he didn't exist !", she proclaimed angrily " We had to watch Snape sit on his backside , enjoying tea while we work ".

Harry grabbed her hands in his . " You know that you'll never catch that Poltergeist , Dessie . Forget about it and tell me , are you ready for the last task ?".

She shook her head . " No . I'm scared that it'll be more dangerous than before . Celeste  said that someone might die ".

" Celeste who ?. "

" Celeste Du Preez of Beaubaxtons . She's friendlier than Fleur Delacour and Mirabelle Arsonette ."

" Oh , okay. "

He smiled at her and brought her hands to his lips. 

She blushed cutely .

She knew that he liked her and since she was now fourteen already , she wasn't opposed to having an affair with a boy .

She just didn't think he'd actually take that step right now . Boys are.... clueless at best .

She stood up , giving Harry a smile . " I'm going to bed . I hope you guys don't plan on doing an all-nighter . Harry needs his sleep . In a few weeks we'll be in that maze of Hagrid and then we'll need our wits about us . Goodnight , Harry . Goodnight ,Guys . "

She leaned down to kiss Harry's cheek and smiled when he touched said cheek in the most cliche manner as she walked away.

That night her kiss chased away his bad dreams and he woke up with a song in his heart the next day .
             ❤️💕💕❤️
Just a filler . Hope you liked .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.2K 116 29
There's a new family arrived in the wizarding world that has everybody talking about them. Stunningly thin and devastatingly pale. However, The Weasl...
264 14 4
After graduating from Hogwarts, Harry Potter seeks refuge from the expectations of the Wizarding World in Forks, Washington. He enrolls at Forks High...
196K 4.9K 21
Elara Bellatrix Riddle, the daughter of Bellatrix Lestrange and Lord Voldemort, needed a break from the wizarding world following the Battle of Hogwa...
7.1K 31 47
Being experiments as exile from Europe, Africa, and Asia, Bianca and Lyra Jones and their new friends moved to Forks, Washington to start all over an...