Tempting the Devil (Taekook)

By JEONfanTAEsea

⚠️Dark Theme ⚠️ Mafia au!! Just a story of revenge where the lines blur and Taehyung ends up falling for the... More

CHARACTER INTRODUCTION
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN [M]
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY [M]
TWENTY ONE
TWENTY TWO
TWENTY THREE
TWENTY FOUR
TWENTY FIVE
TWENTY SIX
TWENTY SEVEN
TWENTY EIGHT
TWENTY NINE
THIRTY
THIRTY ONE
THIRTY TWO
THIRTY THREE
THIRTY FOUR [M]
THIRTY FIVE
THIRTY SIX
THIRTY SEVEN
THIRTY EIGHT
THIRTY NINE
FORTY ONE
FORTY TWO
FORTY THREE
FORTY FOUR
FORTY FIVE
FORTY SIX
FORTY SEVEN
FORTY EIGHT
FORTY NINE
FIFTY
FIFTY ONE
FIFTY TWO
FIFTY THREE [M]
FIFTY FOUR
FIFTY FIVE
FIFTY SIX [M]
FIFTY SEVEN
FIFTY EIGHT [M]
FIFTY NINE
SIXTY
SIXTY ONE [M]
EPILOGUE
BONUS CHAPTER [M]
A/N
New Book

FORTY

20.1K 1.1K 361
By JEONfanTAEsea

Broken promises and broken trust is hard to mend...

It was next day when the golden five were sitting in the living room worriedly. Jungkook will take one more day to wake up and Taehyung has kept himself locked up in his room. He didn't come down even for the breakfast. While Jin was worried about Jungkook, he was a little disappointed in Taehyung too. He never thought Taehyung feel this way for him, or for any of them.

''Our foreign partners are showing a little hesitancy for our upcoming shipments. This is not a good sign.'' Yoongi said looking at the table in front of him.

''After what happened tomorrow, it was inevitable.'' Hobi agreed.

''But if things stayed this way, our influence on Mafia world may decrease. We need to do something.'' Namjoon added.

It was what they feared the most. Once things get out of four walls in Mafia world, they becomes the forest fire which don't take time in destroying the whole forest. Its the reason they had hide Jungkook's disorder from the whole world because it can destroy what the ravenette has created with so much hard work and dedication.

''It is all because of that Kim Taehyung. If he had kept his tongue in control, JK wouldn't have been in this condition.'' Jimin spat angrily.

''Its not his fault, Jimin. He was made to behave like that. May be we did something that made him feel betrayed.'' Jin defended Taehyung.

Whatever happened, but his heart was still not ready to accept Taehyung as a threat to them.

''Don't defend him, Hyung....he is not what he looks like.'' Jimin countered.

''But I didn't understand one thing....Why JK said that Taehyung belongs to him?'' Namjoon asked confused taking everyone's attention towards the words Jungkook had said in front of hundreds of gangsters.

''Yeah...That is something that is messing with my mind too. JK never say that to his flings.'' Jimin said.

''He is not some fling for him, Jimin...'' Jin scolded Jimin who looked at Jin with a raised eyebrow.

''What do you mean?'' Namjoon asked.

'' Kook Loves him.'' Jin said in a whisper making the rest of the boys shocked and surprised. They never thought the Jungkook will love anyone, ever. They all went tongue tied for a few moments.

''But....'' Jimin don't know what to say further. Should he be happy that Jungkook was trying to let someone in his life or should he be worried that the person his friend loves is a traitor who came to this Island with some motive. A person who can break Jungkook's heart without even thinking twice.

And Jungkook will not be able to handle that.

Jimin or any of them can't see Jungkook going insane. He already had became a Devil, if Taehyung broke his heart, he will not hesitate to make the whole world a living hell.

''He can break Jungkook for forever, Hyung.'' Jimin shared his worries.

''And he is the only one who can bring our Kookie back to us.'' Jin stated making everyone lost in their thoughts.

''What if he took it as a chance to use Jungkook's love to complete his motives. He had came here preplanned for some stupid reason we don't know, it is possible that he can use Jungkook's feelings for his own use.'' Jimin said worriedly.

''Jimin is right, Taehyung can't be trusted. How can we let him play around with Jungkook's heart? What if he left it wounded?'' Hobi agreed with Jimin who smiled at the boy.

''Your concern is not invalid though, but we can't do anything now. Kook is already crazy about him. No matter what is Taehyung's plan, Jungkook is always at risk. If he decided to leave, Jungkook will be devastated and if he decided to stay and play with Jungkook's feelings, Kook will still be devastated.'' Jin shared his thoughts but deep down, he believed that Taehyung is not that cruel.

''It is such a mess. We can't let Jungkook go insane after Taehyung leaves him.....you know what I think..'' Jimin paused to look at the other boy sitting on the couch in front of him.

''Its better if Taehyung don't know about JK's feelings...Its the only way that will keep JK safe.''

'' That's right...Just pray that everything turn out right...we can do nothing but wait.'' Jin said standing up.

''Yeah....''

''And don't say anything to Taehyung....I'll talk to him tomorrow.'' He directed and left to have a look at his younger brother like leader who was lying on his bed unconscious, waiting for the time to pass so that he can open his eyes.

The doctor felt so hurt seeing Jungkook lying there lifeless, he don't wanna think about what will happen when he will wake up.

''We don't wanna lose you, Kook....please don't let yourself lose in darkness.''

********

Next day, Jin took breakfast to Taehyung's room but the door was locked. He knocked but no one answered. He tried again but nothing.

''Tae...I know you are awake. Please open the door...you need something to eat.'' He called and waited but the blonde didn't opened the door.

''Look, you are angry at me?, alright. I will just place this breakfast in your room and leave. Please open the door.'' Jin called again.

Taehyung was already awake and lying on his bed on his stomach that was growling with hunger but he didn't want that to break his determination. He is angry at everyone.

Don't pretend that you care when you don't.

'' Tae...You call me Hyung....will not you listen to you elder brother....I am sorry but I never meant to hurt you. I wa-'' Before Jin could complete the sentence, Taehyung opened the door and went inside leaving Jin standing in the doorway with confusion.

The doctor immediately composed himself and went inside. The whole room was turned into mess with everything lying on the floor. Jin, very carefully, walked inside and placed the breakfast on now empty table as all of its content was lying on the floor.

Taehyung went back and plopped on the bed whose bedsheet and duvets were also thrown on the ground. The doctor stood there silently for a moment and then walked over to the blonde who ignored him.

Jin sat on the bed and looked at Taehyung who looked at the wall. His face has turned pale with the lack of food and sleep, as indicated by the dark circles under his eyes and the imprints of fingers on Taehyung's cheek which has turned blue made the blonde look miserable.

Jungkook really hit him hard.

Jin's hands went to rub circles on Taehyung scalp under his messy hairs making Taehyung flinch. He wanted to push him away and shout not to show fake concern but he was so emotionally weak at the moment that he just bite on his lip and blinked back his tears.

Jin made him remind of his sister.

''Everything will be fine, Tae.'' Jin said in a whisper. He felt so hurt seeing Taehyung in such a miserable condition. He had known the boy since a few weeks only but Taehyung has took a special place in doctor's heart.

Taehyung didn't said anything but a sob escaped his tightly closed lips as he tried to control himself from crying.

''Don't stop yourself, baby....let your tears fall, let them flow.....only then you will feel light.'' Jin whispered encouraging Taehyung whose restrains broke at once and he sobbed out.

''I am s-sorry, Hyung. I didn't mean what I said about you. I was j-just angry and d-didn't realised wh-what I was saying?'' Taehyung apologised. He could still remember the look on Jin's face when he accused him for showing fake concern and act to console him.

''I know, bub....You don't have to explain. I know you didn't mean even a word of what you said.'' Jin consoled him again. Taehyung felt himself choking. He said so many things to the doctor yet he was here, comforting him when he need it. But what could he have done?

He felt so alone, so lost, so tired and so drained.

''Why a-always me, Hyung...why everyone pl-plays with my emotions? Why no one c-cares for me? Why everyone tells me that they will stay with me but l-leave eventually, breaking me over and o-over again?'' Taehyung cried and Jin felt his own eyes brimming up.

''No one is playing with you, bear...You are saying that because you feel betrayed but no one is against you....look around you, there are people who cares for you.'' Jin consoled Taehyung who placed his head on Jin's lap making the doctor smile.

''No, No one is real....every one is fake. They only act, show you that they care but in reality, they are playing with me.'' Taehyung sobbed remembering Jungkook looking at him angrily.

''Tae...I know Jungkook is a little cold, but he is not what he shows. He is not heartless.'' Jin tried to explain.

''No Hyung, he don't have a heart. He don't care for anyone.'' But Taehyung was not ready to listen anything.

''Do you really think that?...Tae.'' Jin asked rubbing soothing circles on Taehyung's scalp.

''No...I don't think that.'' Taehyung paused making Jin smile but that smile was soon wiped off when Taehyung continued...''I know that....I know he don't have a heart and cares for none.'' Taehyung said determined.

''Then how can a heartless person care for me, for Joon, Jimin, Hobi, Yoongi?....How can he love them more than his own life?'' Jin asked making Taehyung go silent. He don't have an answer for that.

''Tae....What you know today as Mafia leader JK was once a soft Kookie. He was just like you, alone, sad, hurt, devastated when his mother died and then, he had no one who could take care of him. He was the youngest of us all but became the most mature one before any of us. To earn for his living, he started working for Mafia delivering drugs here and there and eventually, he became the Leader of this Dark world himself. He concealed his softness with the coldness and never let his emotions overpower him. He became what he is today. There are so many people around him but he still feels lonely and need someone he can share his feelings with, who can help him return to what he actually was.... He is not a bad human, Tae...he is just lost.'' Jin told the blonde making Taehyung sat up.

He felt a weird restlessness listening to what Jin just told him. He could imagine a little Kookie playing with small kids with his bunny teeth and twinkling eyes with that beautiful smile.

''Don't judge a book by its cover, Tae....sometimes the content inside those pages is much deeper, much bitter, much painful and much more devastated.'' Jin said to a lost Taehyung who looked at Jin with unsure eyes.

He don't know who to trust and whom not to.

He was having issue trusting people around him.

''What was t-that, Hyung?... Why was he so angry and wh-why did you inject him?'' Taehyung asked as he remembered how Jin has to sedate a wild and fierce Jungkook to control him.

Jin looked at Taehyung contemplating whether he should tell the blonde about Jungkook's disorder or not. The blonde looked at the doctor with concerned and curious eyes making Jin nod.

''Jungkook isn't normal, Tae....He love everything and then, he hate everything, even himself. He know what he wants but he don't know how to say that. He feels so many emotions and then, he don't feel anything. He keeps everything inside him. He loves people around him but he don't know how to tell them. He wants to sleep peacefully but he don't feel exhausted enough for that. He wanna feel drained but his energy is never ending. He is relaxed a moment and next, he is all worked up....He himself is scared of his anger coz he don't know how to control it.'' Jin looked at Taehyung who bite his lower lip in anticipation, waiting for the doctor to finish.

''He is bipolar.'' Jin finally said making Taehyung surprised. The blonde didn't say anything as he thought about times when he had seen Jungkook working out endlessly, his dark eyes showing so much anger when Taehyung tried to  go against him, his clenched fists and body shaking in fury when that man touched him in the party, his hunger for sex, his psychotic love for blood.

It all made sense now.

''Anyways, I bought you breakfast, Freshen up quickly and eat something, you look like a Zombie.'' Jin joked making Taehyung smile weakly.

The doctor left after Taehyung went to take a shower who didn't know what he should do next.

_______________

Yaaaayyyy!!.We are moving towards it.

The Big revelation is coming in upcoming chapters.

Don't forget to share your thoughts and VOTE.

I dunno what i did in my last life to have so sweet,caring, thoughtful and amazing readers who feels even more happy than me to see my work getting praised...

I love u babe TaeKook30D1S

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 61.9K 64
Being the boss of a mafia comes with great responsibilities. You have to show no mercy. You have to be strong. You have to be ready for anything. And...
609K 36.8K 70
Jimin is a poor, innocent and gorgeous boy from busan balancing two hectic jobs while trying to survive in this cruel world with his dream of dancing...
847K 56.4K 61
[A TAEKOOK FANFICTION] Kim Taehyung's mother had chose a orphan boy named Jeon Jungkook for her son to get settled with, it was his choice to accept...
564K 36.1K 69
[ PREQUEL TO HIS POSSESSIVE MAFIAS'] An easy going Art student did let his unexplainable beauty trap a new business man who is also a mafia leader...