Darker Blood

Par ImogenScott5

Highest rating (06/01/2016) - #920 in FanFiction Massive thankyou to Radiant3 for this cover, I could never h... Plus

Chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter five
My message to u
Chapter six
Chapter seven
Chapter eight
Chapter nine
My message to u part 2
Chapter ten
Chapter eleven
Chapter twelve
My message to u part 3
Chapter thirteen
Chapter fourteen
Chapter fifteen
Chapter sixteen
My message to u part 4
Chapter seventeen
Chapter eighteen
Chapter nineteen
Chapter twenty
Chapter twenty-one
Chapter twenty-two
My message to u part 5
Chapter twenty-three
Chapter twenty-four
Chapter twenty-five
Chapter twenty-six
Chapter twenty-seven
Chapter twenty-nine
Chapter thirty
Chapter thirty-one
Chapter thirty-two
Chapter thirty-three
My message to u part 6
Chapter thirty-four
Chapter thirty-five
Chapter thirty-six
Chapter thirty-seven
Chapter thirty-eight
Chapter thirty-nine
Chapter forty
My message to u part 7
Chapter forty-one
Chapter forty-two
Chapter forty-three
Chapter forty-four
Chapter forty-five
Chapter forty-six
Chapter forty-seven
Chapter forty-eight
A message to you all
Chapter forty-nine
Chapter fifty
My message to you part 8
Chapter fifty-one
Chapter fifty-two
My message to u part 9
Chapter fifty-three
Chapter fifty-four
Chapter fifty-five
Chapter fifty-six
Chapter fifty-seven
Chapter fifty-eight
My message to u part 10
Chapter fifty-nine
Chapter sixty
Chapter sixty-one
Chapter sixty-two
Chapter sixty-three
Chapter sixty-four
Chapter sixty-five
Chapter sixty-six
Chapter sixty-seven
My message to u part 11
Chapter sixty-eight
Chapter sixty-nine
Chapter seventy
Chapter seventy-one
Chapter seventy-two
Chapter seventy-three
Chapter seventy-four
Chapter seventy-five
Chapter seventy-six
My message to u part 12

Chapter twenty-eight

5K 229 18
Par ImogenScott5

Jungkook pov~

It's been two hours since Inori ran away from me. I sobbed helplessly, brushing my tears away quickly with a cold hand. I'd scared her. She loathed this monster that I've become. How could I have let her get so close to a monster like me?

I hate what I am. I punched the wall in frustration, making a few pictures fall and shatter. Glass spread all over the floor but I didn't care.

"Woah just calm down." Jimin stood, holding his hands out carefully. "It'll be fine."

"It is not fine!" I collapsed to the floor, bring my knees to my chest, rocking slightly, sobbing uncontrollably. "The l-last thing I wanted was to h-hurt her.."

He sighed, sitting beside me. "You can wish you were human all you like, but if you were you wouldn't have ever met her."

I sniffled, staying quiet. What he was saying was true, yet the knife of guilt still stuck deep into my gut. She was scared of me, and now she'd lost all trust for me. I sighed to myself, wiping away more tears. I knew I'd have to go after her, no matter how terrified she was. She's not safe out on her own.

I stood quickly, shoving off Jimin as he tried to hug me. Now, I ran out of the house, the snow whipping against my face. My lips trembled as the tear tracks on my face started to dry, and I ran as fast as I could, following her scent. It lead into the woods..

And there I saw her, curled up in a ball at the base of a tree next to the frozen-over lake. I walked up to her slowly, panting from running so much.

"Inori..?"

She stiffened, hiding herself even closer to the tree, a light sob escaping her lips. I sighed to myself, sitting down beside her, fidgeting nervously.

"What are you?" She turned to face me, pale and shaking with red eyes.

"A vampire."

"That doesn't tell me anything."

I looked straight ahead, over the frozen lake. It looked so eerily beautiful, and she looked all the more beautiful here. I gripped down at the snow tightly, feeling it crunch around my fingers. "I crave blood like it's your equivalent of every meal."

She stiffened even further, curling in more on herself.

"I brought something for you."

She turned, facing me with fearful eyes. I pulled out a small blade from my pocket, handing it to her gingerly, observing her confused expression. "What..?"

"Just in case someone ever tries to hurt you.." I forced myself to look away, my eyes welling with tears again. Why is it so hard to talk to her? All I wanted to do was comfort her but if I reached out, she'd become more scared of me than ever. I saw her gulp out of the corner of my eye.

"I don't want to go back to school.."

I glanced at her for a moment, filled with hopelessness. The emotion was starting to make her voice choke as she spoke. "Why's that?"

A small sob came from her lips. Wide-eyed, I inched closer, trying to comfort her but unsure how to. "They're shipping Daria's body back to her family today.." I nodded gravely in understanding. She started to sob again.

"Did you know that I never liked school?" She forced a bitter laugh, refusing to look at me as my eyes pierced into her. "She enjoyed it so much though.. so I studied hard so we could be in the same classes. I didn't want to have to be alone.." She glanced over at the river once again, full of sadness, her eyes leaking silently once again. "She was so supportive. She always encouraged me to do better, she'd always help me study when I got stuck. She even tried to get me into sports."

I nodded yet again, waiting for her to continue. She breathed in heavily, her breath catching a few times along the way as the result of her crying.

"She was the smart and driven one, and I was just the child too scared to face the world alone. If I had been there for her that day like she had been there for me all those years, we'd be heading off to class together right now."

I tried to comfort her as best as I could but nothing worked. I rubbed her shoulders reassuringly, leaning her head against my cold chest, breathing shallowly. She tensed once again, too scared to respond. She stayed like that, stationary and silent, crying to herself.

Guilt now overtook every other emotion I could feel. I could have prevented this. I saw what they would do to Daria, I could have at least tried to save her, for Inori's sake..

"P-prove it.."

Her words startled me, and I lifted my hand off her quickly. "What..?"

She sat up, now staring directly into my green eyes. "Prove that you are what you say you are."

I gulped, panicking. "No, I can't."

She leaned closer once again, adjusting the collar of her jumper away from her neck, not blinking or removing her gaze from me for a second. "I'm not afraid of you. Just prove it."

"You're not afraid of me..?"

She shook her hand, glancing back over the lake with a slightly fearful expression. "I'm not scared of you. I'm scared of what's inside you that overcomes your humanity sometimes.."

"Then why ask me to prove what I am?"

"I want to know that you have self-control."

I drew my arms back to my sides quickly, gulping again, panicking even more. I didn't want to bite her, not here, not like this, but at the mere thought of blood I couldn't stop the colour rising in my eyes or the excitement pooling in my stomach. She eyed me, observing my clenched fists, my rigid jaw, and my dark red eyes. The bloodlust was building; I hadn't fed on human blood since my first feeding with her, and that was weeks ago. I was desperate, and that familiar burn rose in my throat. I tore my eyes from her, ashamed, gasping for air, trying to stay still. She moved closer yet, and I groaned in protest.

"Just do it."

How could she sound so calm knowing what I was and what I could do to her? My hands latched onto her back, tugging her closer. I breathed in sharply, opening my mouth, resting my sharp fangs over her the skin of her neck. She stayed, completely still beneath me and I trembled, fighting the urge to dig my fangs in and suck her dry.

"No..," I gasped, pushing her off, closing my mouth quickly. "I can't do this to you."

She glanced away for a moment, before holding out her wrist. "Then do it here."

I opened my mouth to refuse yet again, yet her scent was overpowering every one of my senses, and my intention of speaking disappeared from my mind. I locked eye contact with her, watching her as I sank my fangs into her tender wrist. Her face contorted in pain as a scream escaped her. Shaking, I dug my fangs in even deeper, completely consumed by her taste, letting every drop of her sweet blood flow down my throat, filling every inch of my being. She whimpered, too scared to move her wrist or pull her eyes from mine. I growled, pulling in more blood, feeling some of it slide down her arm. The very sight only made me crazier.

I slammed her against the thick bark of the tree trunk, pulling off her wrist before digging myself into her neck, moaning at the even richer flow of blood that came to my lips every second. She cried out beneath me with every harsh suck, her pale weak fingers trying to push me off. I straddled her against the tree, drinking more and more, unable to even consider stopping.

"Jungkook!" She gasped out, trying to stay awake. "S-stop."

I groaned, sucking even harsher. She whimpered beneath me, getting weaker and weaker. I cursed to myself, finding the strength to pull off. I wiped my lip clean of her blood, looking down at my hand, breathing heavily. The red in my vision slowly receded and the burn for blood left. I looked at Inori, panicking and full of regret. She gasped, shakily bringing a hand up to the bleeding mark on her neck.

"No don't touch it..," I bit my lip, covering the wound in her neck, now fighting the urge to become excited at the sight and smell of blood yet again. She went limper still and I freaked out, concentrating all of my strength into healing her wound. She clung onto my back weakly, her breath still coming in gasps. "I'm so sorry.." I pressed my forehead to hers, feeling her tremble and whimper beneath me. I knew it burnt a human every time they were robbed of most of their blood. Her grip on my back intensified and I held her supportively, trying to reassure her.

"J-Jungkook.." Her eyes closed as she gasped out my name, falling into the realm of unconsciousness.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

129K 4.6K 29
Your gaze met his dark orbs already looking down, into your eyes. Your lips parted while his gaze traveled onto your lips and then back in your orbs...
6.6K 453 9
- Sequel of Mafia's cruel love - NOTE: This Book can be read without reading the first one but still if you don't want to be confused at some point...
6.2K 264 13
⚠Warning⚠ *Dark romance* Her hit the wall when he forcefully pushed her hard and digged his nails against her soft skin making she hissed in pain whi...
495 45 25
When I opened my eyes, blurry tears fell as I closed them again, feeling extremely nauseous. I turned and found the first soft thing and shoved my he...