Tempting the Devil (Taekook)

By JEONfanTAEsea

โš ๏ธDark Theme โš ๏ธ Mafia au!! Just a story of revenge where the lines blur and Taehyung ends up falling for the... More

CHARACTER INTRODUCTION
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN [M]
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY [M]
TWENTY ONE
TWENTY TWO
TWENTY THREE
TWENTY FOUR
TWENTY FIVE
TWENTY SIX
TWENTY SEVEN
TWENTY EIGHT
TWENTY NINE
THIRTY
THIRTY ONE
THIRTY TWO
THIRTY THREE
THIRTY FOUR [M]
THIRTY FIVE
THIRTY SIX
THIRTY SEVEN
THIRTY NINE
FORTY
FORTY ONE
FORTY TWO
FORTY THREE
FORTY FOUR
FORTY FIVE
FORTY SIX
FORTY SEVEN
FORTY EIGHT
FORTY NINE
FIFTY
FIFTY ONE
FIFTY TWO
FIFTY THREE [M]
FIFTY FOUR
FIFTY FIVE
FIFTY SIX [M]
FIFTY SEVEN
FIFTY EIGHT [M]
FIFTY NINE
SIXTY
SIXTY ONE [M]
EPILOGUE
BONUS CHAPTER [M]
A/N
New Book

THIRTY EIGHT

22.6K 1.3K 443
By JEONfanTAEsea

Decisions taken in weak moment proves to be the most stupid ones....

Next day, the blonde was sitting in the living room lost in his thoughts when Jimin came there. He looked at Taehyung for a few moments and felt a little strange to see him lost somewhere with a hunched posture. He seemed so tired, so lost, so weak. The short haired boy shrugged his thoughts and went to sit on the couch in front of Taehyung.

''What happened?... Why is there so silence everywhere?' Jimin asked to no one but his voice got Taehyung's attention. He looked at the boy but didn't say anything.

He don't have the time to waste on Jimin neither he have the courage to look into his eyes as he now know that Jimin also knows everything.

''Did the cat got your tongue, Taehyungie?'' Jimin asked when the blonde didn't replied to him. Taehyung looked at him boredly for a moment making Jimin raise his eye brow.

''Are you mad at me, Taehyungie?... You know that I get bored without talking to you, don't you?'' Jimin asked chuckling and Taehyung felt his blood boiling.

I am not a source of entertainment for you...neither for anyone.

He wanted to shout but he felt it right not to indulge in any kind of argument with the short heighted boy. He has been frustrated since the moment he realised that everyone, every single human on this island was playing games with him.

They all were making a fool of him.

And he let them....He couldn't help it. He have a soft heart which only sees goodness in everyone. If someone try to talk to him nicely or show an affection towards him, Taehyung becomes their puppy and this is the only reason he got fooled until now.

He had started seeing goodness in Devil, his slaves while the truth is that if there was any goodness in Devil, people wouldn't have give him that name.

''Woah...should I be worried? Kim Taehyung is not replying.'' Jimin provoked him even more making Taehyung loosen the last string of his patience.

''Can you shut the fuck up!!'' He yelled making Jimin look at him blankly for a moment and then, he started laughing like crazy. The blonde looked at him angrily, his nose flaring and fists clenched tightly as he controlled himself from picking up the vase from the table and hit it on Jimin's head.

He won't let anyone think of him as someone stupid.

Because he ain't stupid.

'' Now that's the Kim Taehyung I know....always ready to burst out...'' Jimin laughed again making Taehyung look somewhere else. He was already feeling mixed emotions and don't want to do something idiotic.

''Hey Taehyung....What do you eat every morning, BTW?'' Jimin asked chuckling making Taehyung give him a 'are you insane' look but it didn't affected the short heighted boy.

''No seriously, you are always a tickling time bomb...at least when you talk to me. I wanna know what you eat every morning that makes you so violent.'' Jimin asked giving Taehyung his famous eye smile.

''Red Chillies.And if you didn't stop now, I'll bury you under the ground.'' Taehyung warned him.

''You think that's easy?'' The short heighted boy asked cockily.

''I can try.'' Taehyung spat. He wanted to punch the shit out of the boy sitting in front of him. He already has so much on his mind and this Park Jimin is provoking him.

He also has a limit.

''The offer is tempting...but, JK wants to you see you right now. He is in his office, so hurry up before he gets violent.'' Jimin told him what he came here for. Jungkook wanted to see the blonde before the party get started.

Taehyung looked at Jimin for a little longer, to see if the boy was lying.

''What? You want me to tell him that you don't feel like going there so he should just bring his fine ass here to meet you?'' Jimin asked rudely making Taehyung glare at him, but he stood up nonetheless.

He also have to meet the Devil....to end things.

He looked towards the poison stained knife in his hand for a moment as he stood in front of the door to Jungkook's office. He will do what he should have done long ago.

He felt the restlessness inside him but he ignored them. He can't let those stupid feelings and emotions dictate him. They already have proved him an idiot, he don't want to live like that anymore.

Whatever he was feeling was meant to be destroyed. Jungkook made him feel things deliberately and the blonde will never let him succeed in whatever his plan was.

With a deep breathe, he hid the knife in his waistband and knocked on the door.

With a faded come in. the blonde went inside and he felt his heart beating fastly when his eyes landed on Jungkook who was concentrating at some documents placed on the table in front of him. His mind went black when his emotions took over the blonde. He felt his eyes tearing up remembering the betrayal of the mafia leader but he masked it quickly.

This is what he want, Tae...he want you broken and devastated. Don't let him get the satisfaction of seeing you crying.

''Oh, Tae...I was waiting for you.'' Jungkook threw the documents on the table and stood up as soon as he saw Taehyung standing in his office.

''I wanted to tell you something...'' The ravenette said as he walked towards the blonde who looked at Jungkook with blank face.

''W-What?'' He asked when Jungkook stood in front of him with a beautiful smile on his face and Taehyung wanted to take his heart out of his chest and threw it somewhere for how rapidly it was beating seeing that smile on ravenette's face.

He had never seen such a beautiful smile in his life.

''I have a surprise for you.'' The ravenette said placing his both hands on Taehyung's waist and the blonde's brain malfunctioned.

Shit....he can feel the knife.

''W-What surprise?'' He asked removing Jungkook's hands from his waist making the ravenette confuse but he shrugged it.

''Not now, I'll tell you that after the party.'' The mafia leader said excitedly.

''Okay.'' The blonde don't know what to say anymore. He hugged himself, hand reaching for the knife as the ravenette turned to go somewhere.

This is your chance, Tae....C'mon, just end this man and end this game.

He tried to encourage himself but his hands shook in anticipation. With a deep breathe, he took out the knife and looked at it.

You deserve this Jeon Jungkook...for whatever you did to me.

He said looking at the knife but he hide it behind himself immediately when the ravenette came back with a box.....a gift box.

Taehyung looked at the gift box and then back to the ravenette who was already looking at him with a big smile. Taehyung couldn't understand what the mafia leader was trying to do now.

''Can you wear this and come to the terrace after the party?...I want to tell you something.'' Jungkook looked at him with heart eyes which twinkled in hope and excitement and Taehyung chuckled mentally.

You don't need to act anymore, Jungkook.....I am already trapped. Just end this game and tell me why are you doing this?

Jungkook extended the box towards the blonde who fiddled with the knife behind his back as he looked at the box.

''Take it.'' Jungkook encouraged him when the blonde didn't say or do anything and kept looking at the box. Taehyung looked at Jungkook for a moment and he wanted to give an Oscar for the brilliant acting Jungkook was doing right now.

He seemed like he was so happy and excited for whatever was coming.

Must be planning on how he will make me miserable with my own feelings....huh...Taehyung mentally chuckled again but he took the box nonetheless with his one hand.

Jungkook smiled widely again, showing his front bunny tooth which forced the blonde to melt again but he was determined now. He wasn't oblivious of what Jungkook was doing. He know very well it all was just a plan...a drama....acting...fake.

Nothing is true about the things Jungkook is doing for him.

But Taehyung's breathe hitched again when Jungkook stepped closer to him and placed a lingering kiss on blonde's temple. Taehyung smelled his cologne and he immediately got reminded of when Jungkook was sleeping holding him tightly.

''I'll wait for you after the party.'' The ravenette said cupping his face but the blonde didn't knew how to react. He was stunned.

How can someone be so good at acting?....Taehyung wanted to ask that to the mafia leader.

''I'll see you later, doll....I have somewhere to be right now.'' Jungkook informed the blonde who couldn't even nod in reply. Too lost to react.

His emotions were all over the place.

Jungkook kissed his temple again and walked away, leaving Taehyung standing in his office with the box given by the ravenette in one hand and poisoned knife in other as he looked into blankness.

His heart was not ready to accept it all as a mere acting. He have to break the façade Jungkook has kept on his face until now. Once he confirms that it all was only acting, it will be easier for him to kill the mafia leader.

''Its time to snatch away the façade of care and affection you have put on Jeon Jungkook.....and I Know how to do it. You don't like when someone goes against you...right?....Its time to hurt your ego and everything will be clear like water.''

______________

NOOOOOOOO.....please don't hit me.

Revenge,stubbornness, misunderstandings, confusion, betrayal, love, anger, hate, determination, foolishness, confession.....what not?

Don't forget to vote.

What do you think the story is lacking?

Don't forget to VOTE.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 84.3K 87
When the future mafia boss, Jeon Jungkook, ends up being roommates with Kim Taehyung, a broke university student who got disowned by his parents for...
354K 10.7K 43
[FETUS WRITING/ CRINGE] where a beautiful innocent omega happened to be a mate to the most dangerous mafia leader who was a true blood alpha. the jou...
716K 40.8K 70
Jimin is a poor, innocent and gorgeous boy from busan balancing two hectic jobs while trying to survive in this cruel world with his dream of dancing...
131K 4.3K 10
๐‘‡โ„Ž๐‘’๐‘ฆ ๐‘ค๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘’ ๐‘›๐‘œ๐‘ก ๐‘–๐‘› ๐‘Ž ๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘™๐‘Ž๐‘ก๐‘–๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘ โ„Ž๐‘–๐‘. ๐‘‡โ„Ž๐‘’๐‘ฆ ๐‘‘๐‘–๐‘‘๐‘›'๐‘ก ๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘ฃ๐‘’ ๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘โ„Ž ๐‘œ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’๐‘Ÿ. ๐ผ๐‘ก ๐‘ค๐‘Ž๐‘  ๐‘—๐‘ข๐‘ ๐‘ก ๐‘”๐‘–๐‘ฃ๐‘–๐‘›๐‘” ๐’‘๐’๐’†๏ฟฝ...