𝐑𝐈𝐂𝐇 𝐃𝐀𝐃𝐃𝐘 . 𝐊𝐎𝐊�...

By -httpsibly

"𝘚𝘰 𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘐'𝘮 𝘢 𝘭𝘪𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘢𝘭 𝘥𝘢𝘥𝘥𝘺?" "𝘈𝘴𝘬 𝘢𝘯𝘺𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘥𝘢𝘥𝘥𝘺 𝘸𝘪𝘭�... More

RICH DADDY
C.ONE
C.TWO
C.THREE
C.FOUR
C.FIVE
C.SIX
C.SEVEN
C.EIGHT
C.NINE
C.TEN
C.TWELVE
C.THIRTEEN
C.FOURTEEN
CHRISTMAS SPECIAL
VALENTINES SPECIAL
RICH DADDY HEADCANONS

C.ELEVEN

4.8K 220 111
By -httpsibly

"Welcome to my tea party!"

"Princess, they are already here" Kokonoi called his only daughter who is excitedly went out of her room wearing an elegant princess pink gown with a crown in her head. "You look so beautiful just like a princess your are"

Y/N twirl happily and giggle. "Because I am papa's daughter!"

"Yes you are" Kokonoi kneeled and planted a kiss on her cheeks twice. "You're so adorable"

The young girl giggled again. "Papa, my guests are waiting for me already we can't let them wait"

"Oh right, your guests are waiting already" Kokonoi said as he stand and held her left hand. "They are so excited for your tea party"

"Really?! Then we should go to the garden already!"

Today is Y/N's first tea party, since she doesn't have any friends at school and also because it is quite dangerous for her to invite some kids because of Bonten she can't throw a real tea party.

That's why last week...

FLASHBACK

Kokonoi is sighing again as he sign some papers in the table in front him causing his co-executives even their boss Mikey to look at him.

"What are you sighing at Koko?" Ran asked his colleague curiously. "This is your fifth time sighing already"

"Yeah what's the matter?" Rindou asked also. "Is there a problem with the papers?"

"Nothing it's just...never mind don't ask" Kokonoi answered.

Kakucho who didn't listen to his answer speak. "We are not going to ask if you don't keep on sighing"

"Spill Kokonoi, what is it?" and since it's now Mikey asking him he can't help but tell the truth.

He stop what he is doing and put his right hand on his chin before speaking.

"It's just, Y/N asked me if she can throw a tea party in the garden. But we all know she can't bring any friends at home so I asked her if she have any friends but she answered that she doesn't even have that much friends"  the doting father answered.

"Isn't that a good thing that she doesn't even have that much friends" Sanzu surprisingly said, wow thank god he's not high today.

"It is a good thing, but she said she wanted to experience throwing a tea party" Kokonoi added. "You know you can't have a party without any people"

The Bonten members who heard his explanation suddenly agreed at him and now thinking of some ideas to help him.

"Why not throw a tea party? I mean we can be the guests for her party" Mochi suggested.

Takeomi who is listening also agreed at Mochi's suggestion. "That's a great idea, she can throw a tea party with us as guests"

"But tea party is for girls" Kokonoi raised a brow. "You can't just throw a tea party and-"

Sanzu who is currently laying down on the sofa suddenly rise up with a wide grin. "WHY NOT LET SOME OF US WEAR A DRESS?!"

The Bonten members who heard his suggestion hiss at him like they have a sudden flare in their eyes cursing at him.

"You idiot you can't just suggest things like that!" Rindou cursed at him.

"I'm just suggesting!"

Mikey then hum before speaking. "That's a great idea out there Sanzu"

"Huh?" The pink haired man said dumbfounded.

"Koko, we'll attend as guests for Y/N-chin's tea party" Mikey said to Kokonoi which made him shock.

"That's great Koko, Tell her that we will attend her tea party" Kakucho smiled.

"Boss" Ran grinned and called Mikey.

"Yeah?" Mikey looked at the older Haitani with no emotion and lazily.

"Since we will attend the tea party why not someone in us should wear a dress?" Ran grinned.

Mikey suddenly thought about it as he nod and speak while still facing him. "That's great, since you suggested it you will be the one wearing a dress"

Upon hearing Mikey's words Ran looked at him with shock while Rindou and Sanzu stifle a laugh trying not to be loud but Mikey glance at them.

"You too Rindou and Sanzu since the two of you are laughing."

"BUT-"

"No buts, that's an order"

Kokonoi grinned evilly at the three who are now sulking as he bring out his phone.

"So I'll order a dress for the three of you now, my my I'm sure my daughter will be pleased seeing you three wearing them"

"STOP THAT EVIL GRIN OF YOURS!" - Ran, Rindou and Sanzu said in unison at him.

END OF FLASHBACK

The father and daughter duo arrived at the garden where the tea party will be held seeing that the Bonten members are now gathered there and currently sitting on the small table with a lots of desserts and pastries placed with an elegant tea cups, plates, spoon and forks, and the tea pot as well.

"Waaaa uncles you are all here!" Y/N said happily as Kokonoi guided her towards her uncles who are smiling at her.

"Of course princess we are here for your tea party" Kakucho greeted her with a smile.

They are wearing a tuxedo that is very aristocrat like even Mikey who doesn't like wearing them is wearing one and just for this Tea party of their beloved princess.

Y/N then roam her eyes around to find three people missing causing for her to frown and look around.

"Huh? Where are uncle Ran, uncle Rin and uncle Haru?" She asked curiously and look at her father. "Are they not coming, papa?"

"They are coming princess, come on you should sit first" Kokonoi said as he help her sit on the chair.

Before Y/N could ask again about the three's whereabouts Mochi suddenly speak. "Oh? Look who's here the late comers!"

"Hey Princess, they are here already" Takeomi called her causing for her to look at the entrance of the garden as suddenly a three men wearing different colors of gown entered the garden.

"WOAAAAAH THEY ARE SO PRETTY!" Y/N shouted happily seeing her uncles wearing gowns.

The Bonten members tried their best not to laugh at the three who entered the garden.

"This is so embarrassing" Rindou mumbled as he tried his best not to stumble in his blue gown, even though he is walking manly.

Sanzu on the other hand is enjoying is ramp towards them wearing a sparkling dark pink gown with a flower crown in his head. "I think I can do this, I'm a perfectionist"

"What's the connection of being a perfectionist in wearing a gown and look! They are laughing at us!" Ran said pointing at Kokonoi and Kakucho who are now almost dying with laughter, He's wearing a purple off-shoulder gown with a small tiara in his head. 

Rindou and Sanzu who looked at where Ran pointing suddenly saw Kokonoi and Kakucho who are laughing at them behind Y/N who are still looking at them with sparkling eyes. 

"KOKONOI! KAKUCHO! I SWEAR YOU TWO!" Sanzu shouted as he lifted his gown and suddenly run towards them as he didn't care about him wearing a heels, don't ask me how did he do that I don't even know too.

While the Haitani brothers just sigh and followed him but instead they are just walking, when they arrived in the tea party place and Sanzu stopped as he went back to where the Haitani brothers.

Y/N stand from her seat and curtsy on the three who are about to die because of the girl's cuteness. "Welcome to my tea party!"

Mikey who is watching look at the trio. "Do the same thing you three"

"Y-you mean we will curtsy too, boss?" Sanzu asked pointing at him and the Haitani brothers.

"That's how the little girls usually do the tea party idiot" Takeomi answered.

The Bonten trio looked at each other and just did what Y/N did earlier.

"T-Thank you for inviting us for the tea party" they said in unison before taking the seats themselves.

As the tea party suddenly started and all of them are now trying their best to role play, the setting is on the kingdom and they are introducing their names right now.

"May I know what your names are my dear guests?" Y/N asked while Kokonoi is beside her with his fatherly smile.

Mikey who is munching a cookie speak and start the conversation. "I'm King Sano Manjiro, the king of this kingdom Bonten. Though you can call me Mikey" 

"I'm Grand Duke Kokonoi, and the host of this tea party is my daughter Y/N which makes her the princess thank you for attending"

"I'm Duke Kakucho Hitto, but you can call me Kakucho"

"I'm Marquis Akashi Takeomi, please call me Takeomi"

"I'm Count Mochizuki Kanji, you can call me Mochi"

Y/N smiled at them. "It's a pleasure to meet you all!" as she look at the trio who are now enjoying the pastries. "And you three ladies are?"

"Huh?" Ran asked as Rindou nudge him and whispered to him.

"Idiot brother, we are now role playing" the younger Haitani whispered. "You introduce yourself name!"

"Oh! Hahaha" Ran laughed nervously. "I'm LadyHaitani Ranny, please call me Ran since my name is a bit long"

"But it's not that long though Lady Ranny" Y/N pout.

"I'm more into my name Ran, Princess" Ran smiled at her causing for her to giggle.

"Okay uncle- I mean Ran!"

"I am Lady Rinny but you can call me Rin" Rindou introduced trying to sound feminine as possible.

"And I am Lady Haru, it's a pleasure to meet a pretty princess like you hohohoho" Sanzu said acting as if he's a noble lady.

"It's because I got it from papa, lady Haru!" Y/N giggle as Sanzu pinch her cheek.

"Ohoho I don't think your father is as adorable as you sunshine" Sanzu said.

The tea party continued with never ending talks and role plays as they all enjoy sipping their teas elegantly and laughs.

ઇઉ ︿︿ ︿︿ ︿︿ ︿︿︿︿ ︿︿ ︿︿ ઇઉ

A/N: Hello! It's been a while since I update, and I apologize for it since I got busy at university. Anyways! To clear up some misunderstanding here, she's called a princess in the role play since she's the daughter of the Grand duke, and based on the ranking of aristocracy the Grand duke/duchess is the highest rank in the nobility standing next to the royalty so if there is no children in the royal family, the grand duchy's child will be called a princess/prince. It is same as in the duchy. I based this on the historical manhwas that I have read.

So enjoy this chapter! ^-^

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

158K 7.2K 28
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...
378K 6.2K 79
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
216K 9K 24
Where Lewis Hamilton goes to a cafe after a hard year and is intrigued when the owner doesn't recognise him. "Who's Hamilton?" Luca says from the ba...
1.2M 51.8K 98
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC