Building Virtues [Completed✔]

By PiscesPleasure

They say chastity is a virtue, but virtues are just old antiquated rules put in place to keep girls virgins b... More

Copyrights and Expectations
Alpha Luna
When in Rome
The Havens
Lost his Luna
To Be Determined
She-Wolves
Disrespect
Shocked
A Good Time
Perfect Opportunity
Forever Mate
Forbidden Juices
Garden of Eden
Run Errands
Grocery Store
Quietly
Pet Name
Festival
Spend the Night
Make it Worse
Chance
Make Up
Separate Ways
Sick to her Stomach
Vanished
Deep Exhale
Will Ever Know
Bitter Sorrow
Wolf Glory and Heartache
Bubble of Bliss
Good Faith and Moonlight
More at Home
Hands to Themselves
Meeting of the Minds
Different Reasons
Shot Clock
When
Pride & Admiration
The Main Event
Waging War
Rogue
Save Her
Into Eternal Darkness
Building Virtues

Mi Amor

315 22 44
By PiscesPleasure

Running his hands over his face and sighing in frustration, Rome finally looks up and his heart literally skips a beat. Seeing Eden standing there with both of his babies, he couldn't be more in love. Especially with her and Brooklyn in similar matching outfits. Both in distressed light washed jeans paired with red, white, and orange fall colored flannel shirts, but Eden has her shirt on and half buttoned.

However she opted to tie Brooklyn's around her waist. Eden chose a simple golden velvet cropped bandeau top and a white t-shirt for Brooklyn. She decided to keep their massive manes simple with gigantic curly buns and matching headbands. They look utterly adorable. And of course Cairo is matching head to toe in a red, white, and blue sweat suit. His thick black silky curls tossed about his head. Rome's family is stunning. Waving them over, he smiles as her presence provides much needed relief and calm.

"Hey, everyone." Eden waves and greets

"Hey, Edee and mini Havens!" 

They all give her and the alpha babies a warm welcome.

"Hey, baby." Smiling, Rome responds.

Literally every person in attendance heads whip in she and Rome's direction and precisely at the perfect moment. Just as he stands up and kisses her tenderly and deeply, while cupping her cheek in his hand as she smiles up at him. 

"BABY?!" A choir is released from the men and women.

Finally looking over to the little audience that Eden truly forgot was there in that short amount of time, she shyly puts her head down while blushing and smiling. All the while they all clap and cheer in support of their alpha and luna, finally being public about their relationship. Especially with all the questions and mystery surrounding Eden's 10 month hiatus, returning with their five month old future alpha, and her abrupt move out of the alpha's house about two months ago.

"WHHHAATTT?! Best friend! You fake for not sayin nothin!"

"Stoooop, Isy!"

"Nah I'm hella hype! When did this happen?!" Israel grins supportively.

"That's what I'm tryna figure out!" Nico smirks.

"Me too, cause I just seen both of y'all last week and this situation was not this situation! Like at all!" Twirling his finger around Sincere laughs.

"Exactly!"

"We need details and a timeline, Edee!" 

Jay, and Dom chirp up as they grin at Eden and Rome. Waving them off playfully, and smiling ecstatically, Eden shakes her head at them as they all begin playing with the babies since Israel picked up Brooklyn and Sincere took Cairo.

"Damn my niece and nephew are seriously the dopest pups ever made, man!" Israel laughs as Brooklyn plays in his locs.

"Uncle?!"

"Yes mama?"

"When you and my Titi Lily has-in pups?! I wants cousins!"

"Ahahaha! Rome she wild! You betta gone head, lil mama!"

"No, but she's right, Is!" 

"E, can we have our wedding first, damn?!" He smiles shyly.

After Lily moved to RiverRun with Eden and she and Israel rekindled their strained relationship, they decided to do a private moon ceremony. They knew that their instant magnetism had to be something deeper than just physical attraction. They knew by the way that they both handled losing each other so horribly, during the time Eden disappeared, that there had to be a reason.

Therefore about two months after they reconnected, they took a moonlight stroll and shifted together. Sure enough their wolves auras were a 100 percent matching regal gold. So much so that Lily's caramel colored wolf Violet's normally hazel colored eyes now permanently glow turquoise, like Chief's eyes. Marking and mating with each other that same night, Lily and Israel have been literally inseparable. So about two months ago, shortly after Eden moved out of the house, Israel proposed to Lily.

They are due to get married fairly soon and the girls have been having an absolute blast planning the festivities; Dahlia included. Elise and Asia have been just hopping for the 'we're expecting' call or dinner, since everyone missed it from Eden with Cairo's pregnancy.

"Yeah 'uncle', Brookie wants cousins!" Rome chuckles as Israel scowls at him.

"Why don't y'all just give her more siblings? That definitely shouldn't be hard for you two!" He retorts and laughs knowingly.

His comment is met by loud laughs and very vocal agreements.

"Uhh, yeah. I'm here for something else!" Giggling nervously, Eden avoids the question. "Um, so about the young lady that was found today?"

"Damn E, way to dampen the mood!" Nico teases.

"I'm sorry! I just wanna help figure out what the hell that was about."

"Nah, you're right. I was just messin with you."

Looking up everyone looks at the opening doors as Asia waltzes in.

"Don't mind me, I just came to get my grandbabies!" She squeals as she gives Scott a quick kiss and makes a beeline for the babies.

"Nanaaaaa!"

"Brookieeee! Hi my Edee!" Scooping Brooklyn up, she kisses Eden's cheek. "Hi handsome!" Munching against Cairo's cheek, she takes him from Sincere.

"Hi ma!" Eden smiles brightly.

"Maaaa! You just missed Eden and Rome kissin and him callin her baby!"

"Wait, what?! Don't play with me like that, Israel! Seriously?! Oh my gosh, seriously?!"

"Damn, Israel! Snitchin ass! Yeah, ma." Smiling bashfully, Rome nods.

"Ahhhhhh! Oh thank the Moon Goddess! Ah, both my babies are in love!"

"Ma, calm down before you drop my babies!" Rome laughs as Asia begins tearing up. All the while Eden smiles as her cheeks rouge deeply.

"Ok, ok! Gosh I love it! Ok, I'm gonna head out! Eeeek!" Squealing, she joyfully leaves the war room with her waving grandchildren.

"Alright, as amazing and exciting as all the love is, we have a true problem on our hands, as a pack. So let's all take a seat and put our heads together. Welcome Luna."

Smiling proudly at Eden, Scott takes his seat at the war table. As Eden goes to take a seat, Rome takes her hand and leads her to the head of the table where his throne chair is. Sitting down he pulls her into his lap and discreetly kisses her neck as she nestles into his chest.

"Aight, so as said before, we all think it had to do with trying to harness the she-wolf's shifting ability. Uh, Eden has a suggestion."

Feeling his rumbling voice vibrate against her back, Eden is in her own little peaceful trance, that is until her ears perk up at him mentioning her name.

"Rome?" She whispers while looking at him skeptically.

"Go head, baby. You're their Alpha-Luna. They'll trust you, like I do." Whispering back, he kisses her softly as he nods.

"Ok." Nodding and inhaling deeply, Eden turns more towards the table. "Um, I have a sure bet to figure out what kind of dark magic was at play, but everyone has to be on board.; completely open-minded" Looking around the table at the warm smiles and nodding heads, Eden takes that as confirmation. "I have a friend who's mother-in-law has shadow voodoo ties."

"Wait, like shadow magic?" Scott questions, but his question is answered as Eden nods. "Edee?"

"Um-." Looking back at Rome, he smiles supportively. "Her mate or um 'chosen' was Lauren-."

"Hell nah! Fuck that!"

"Is, chill bro!"

"Nah, Rome. His whole crew is wiild as fuck! I'm not fuckin wit no vamps! Edee, I love you and will die for you, but they are a fuck nah!"

"I gotta agree wit Savage, Wild." Sincere nods.

"Wait! Eden must have a reason for this solution." Holding his hands up, Scott quiets the rowdy men. "Go ahead, Eden."

"I know you guys are skeptical, but Winter is amazing and she has mediated a lot of supernatural interactions between several kinds of beings as well as humankind. She's our best bet. This wasn't just a random attack. For some reason I know there is a reason why they chose a young female, why they chose our pack, and why they chose to be seen dumping the body. It was like a pre-declaration to war."

Looking around at the weary faces and nodding heads, Eden keeps hearing the Moon Goddess's words that some type of war is coming from those beneath them.

"How soon can she come?" Scott questions.

"That's the part I need full open mindedness and cooperation on."

"What Edee?"

"Um, Marguerite La Fleur-Bapt-."

"Laurent's fuckin moms?!"

"Israel, chill!" Rome growls.

"No Eden, we need confirmation. You're asking for safe passage for this Winter woman and a voodoo Vampire queen?!" Scott asks.

"Yes, pops. Please. We need answers and she's the only one with enough experience."

"Shiiiiiit." Scott drawls. "What says the war committee?"

As they murmur between each other, Eden chews her lip nervously. Sensing her uneasiness, Rome rubs comfortingly up and down her arm and nestles his face in her neck.

"Do it." 

A strong, gravelly voiced, older male warrior says. Even in his rugged, ravaged, scarred appearance he is strikingly handsome. Despite his long scar across his eye and the bridge of his nose. The battle wound claimed his, white colored, blind left eye. 

"I stand behind Luna. She has more to lose than all of us. She has the fight and wit to protect our future alpha. I stand with Eden. We need answers."

Standing to his feet, he places his fisted hand across his chest to his heart. Commencing a warrior salute and growling gruffly. His action triggers a domino effect as all of the warriors in attendance follow suit. The loudest growl coming from Israel as he smiles and thumps his fist against his muscular chest.

As Eden's eyes fill with appreciative tears, everyone in the war room nods to her. Feeling Rome standing up, he places her on her feet as he mimics their warriors' stance, growling ferociously as his eyes gleam Legend's silver. Feeling the unrequited love and support, Nile needs to thank her pack. As Eden's eyes flash electric amethyst, a growl rivaling Legend's in booming volume and ferocity rips from Eden's throat, silencing the rowdy war room.

Staring at her in utter astonishment, they all graciously drop to one knee to acknowledge the presence of the Alpha-Luna. Both Scott and Rome drop to one knee alongside everyone else, without hesitation. Bowing her head to her people, Eden smiles humbly. As everyone takes their seats again, they look to Eden expectantly.

"If it's ok with everyone, I would like to see the pictures. Um, Isy have you told Lils yet?"

"They're pretty gruesome, mama. Are you sure?"

"Yeah, Ro. I need to see what we're dealing with."

"Nah, Edee. Why?" Israel inquires as Rome hands her the pictures.

"Because before Lils switched to human-wolf relations defense law, she actually was a forensic lawyer in a human community for like 2 years. She'll know what to look for."

"Waaaiiittt, why am I just hearing about her living in a human community?" He smirks as Eden covers her mouth and looks at him like a deer caught in headlights. "Yeah, I'ma holler at her ass later. Hold on." 

Quickly linking Lily, they only have to wait about five minutes before she traipses in. Exchanging a scrunch nosed playful scowl with Eden, Lily heads over to Israel. Pulling her into his lap, he kisses her and whispers in her ear.

"So you hiding shit now, mami?"

"Nooo, papi it's not like that! Yo promesa! Edee is a snitch! I only did it because they had a larger need for forensic lawyers than my old pack. Plus I was a beast at it!" She smiles innocently.

"Yeah you bout to be a beast in that bedroom later, hiding shit."

"Papi?! I didn't do anything!" She giggles

"Aight, lovebirds cut it out! Rome teases. "So Ms. Lawyer, can you help us?"

"With what?"

"You didn't tell her anything, Israel?!" Eden questions.

"Nah, she was coming to be a part of it and have to hear it anyway, so I didn't tell her." Looking at Lily's scowl, he laughs and pecks her lips. "Sorry, mami! Ok so listen."

Filling her in completely they give her every detail, while allowing she and Eden to look over the pictures.

"Wooow! Es no bueño!" Gasping, Lilly covers her mouth. "I can't believe they did this to that baby."

"Baby? How old is she and how do you know?"

"Look at the pads of her paws. The shaman that Edee and I learned certain healing rituals from taught us to check them. The more crackling by the middle of the paw the older the wolf. Younger wolves have more crackling and wear towards the tiptoes, just cause pups tend to favor the tiptoes. She has just barely started to show signs of wear and tear. She's no more than 21-ish. And look at the base of her fur."

"What about it?"

Smiling proudly as Lily educates them, Eden is buzzing with pride over Lily.

"Ok, so I'm gonna give you all a forensic science lesson, mas rapido(very fast/quickly)! So pay attention, por favor."

As she sets up the high powered projection system, Israel's eyes are glued to her. In her skin-like, body clutching, blush and rosette pink, pinstriped, velvet, mid thigh, mini dress. The soft fabric seductively wraps around her full juicy breasts, plump ass, and thighs. And the light coffee colored thigh high velvet boots she paired with it, squeeze her legs the way Israel wants his hands to. Watching her, his jeans tighten tremendously in the zipper region, as he observes her ass jiggle with the movements of her body. 

Feeling his eyes on her, she turns to stare into his deep hooded turquoise eyes. Biting her bottom lip, she tucks her satiny black locks behind her ear and shakes her head.

"Excuse yaself, now."

Hearing his deep sexy voice through the mindlink, she smiles even wider.

"After, papi!"

"Nah, now!"

Shaking her head, she giggles as he threatens one word before ending the mindlink.

"Bet!"

Knowing she's in deep, Lily shivers as her panties moisten. Knowing Israel has plans for her stubbornness, shoots tingles through her body. Discreetly sniffing the air, Israel growls. As a lecherous sinful smile spreads across his face, Eden and Rome look between him and Lily. Tapping each other stupidly, they watch the two's unspoken interactions.

"She tryna get her back blown out!" Whispering stupidly, Eden giggles.

"Known his ass, he tryna fuck now!" Rome whispers back with a deep chuckle.

"Probably! Nasty asses!" Eden snickers softly.

"Uhum. OK so I'm gonna do this like rapid gunfire. Cause I-. I, um have somewhere to be."

Hearing that, Eden cackles. Shooting Lily a knowing smile, the two smirk at each other.

"Ok, so we know she's about 21. Now look at the base of her fur. It's blonde. So she lacks melanin, so she is a young Caucasian she-wolf. Alright, this might be weird, but look at the underbelly nipple area." Pointing to the flayed open belly skin on either side of the gauged torso, Lily shows the area of focus. "Es pequeño(it's small), so she has never nursed a pup."

"Ok, so how does that help us?"

"She probably is unmated. Which means no novio or esposo(boyfriend or husband) to be looking for her. Less people to report her desaparecida(gone/missing). Which gives the culprit more time to control and learn how to use her shifting as a disguise."

"Damn lil mama trill as fuck!" Nico whispers to Israel.

"Yeah, my baby fire." Nodding proudly, he just listens to her soothing voice.

"So how do we use this to our advantage? It seems like it just is giving them an advantage."

"True, pero no es verdad. We-."

"That means 'true, but it's not right'. For y'all that don't understand my baby!" Looking at the confused faces, all those that understand Lily's spanglish laugh hardily.

As those gathered laugh too, Lily blushes.

"Lo siento! I'm sorry! I'll be mindful of that! Ok, so it helps us if we gather the pack member list and narrow it down. Trackers we're looking for a 20 something, mateless, pupless, light colored hair, Caucasian pack member. OK so last thing that I can see from the photos, but I'll have to see in person. It looks like she may have light eyes. If you look closely, since her shift may have been unnatural, her eyes did not shift to her wolf's color. Those look like blue colored eyes. So try and look through the more recent year books from the territory high school and see if any girls that graduated within the last four years fit that description. Then contact the parents. We need to know if anyone is missing una hija, um, a daughter."

"She got all'at shit just from pictures?!" Jay laughs.

"One of Lily and Violet's gifts from being a female beta is intuition. She has an extremely strong sixth sense of intuition." Eden fills them in.

"That's dope!" The guys commend.

Gathering all of the pictures and her notes, Lilly sashays over to Israel as he briefs the trackers.

"Vamos, papi." She whispers and trails her hand down his back as she walks away.

"Y'all cool? I gotta go!"

Absolutely in hysterics at his unabashed aroused and abrupt self dismissal, the twins Justice and Joaquin chuckle.

Jogging up behind Lily as she walks down the long corridor, Israel pulls her into an empty room. 

"Fuck you look delicious, mami."

Groaning in her ear, Israel pulls Lily's fitted dress up over her jiggling ass. 

"Te gustas, papi?"

"Hell yeah."

Licking his full lips at her, he bends down and kisses her as he pulls her panties off. Pecking her lips he steps back and smirks at her. Taking her wet panties Israel takes a deep inhale of the material that was once pressed against Lily's most delicate flesh. As his eyes flash turquoise, she gasps.

"Israel!"

Watching him slowly lick the moistness from the silk fabric causes all of Lily's juices to run down her thick caramel thighs.

"Fuck." He growls at the sweet taste.

Swiftly picking her up, he almost tosses her legs around his neck. Sitting her on his face, Israel licks and sucks the soft skin of her soaked slit. Digging his tongue into her pulsating entrance, Israel growls as Lily's hands tangle and pull in his locs. Grinding against his face, Lily moans loudly. As he braces her in the air, he slurps sloppily against her clit.

"Mmm, fuck papi! Ahh! Ayyy!"

Bucking wildly, Lily clasps tightly to Israel's head as he eats her pussy like his last meal. Gripping her soft ass, he slips a long digit into her back entrance. Licking faster as she squirms from the intrusion, Israel wants Lily to rain all over his face.

Adding a second finger inside of the tight tunnel, Israel rocks her harder and nips at her throbbing clit.

"FUUCCK!"

Feeling her juices gush against his active lips, Israel chuckles as his long wide tongue cleans Lily, spotless. Sitting her panting body on the desk in the room, Israel quickly releases his massive erect dick.

"Ven aquí, baby." 

Beckoning him with a small manicured finger, Lily spreads her legs for Israel to see the weeping wetness waiting for him to claim.

"Shiiit, ain't gotta tell me twice!"

Stepping between her legs, he rubs his fat wide tip through her wet lips and teasingly pops it in and out of her greedy entrance. Each time she begrudgingly releases him with a loud sloppy squish.

"Papi! Stoooopp!"

"Mmm, you beggin, mami?"

"Yes, please fuck me." 

Begging seductively, Lily flutters her long lashes at him. And that's all the convincing he needs. Slapping his heavy dick against Lily's pussy that is tingling with anticipation, they watch as thin clear trails of her juices attach to his dick. Pushing into her, Lily cums instantly after two strokes.

"Ayy Dios mioooo!" Tossing her head back, she moans as he thrusts harder into her. "Fuck me, Israel! Fuck me!"

Hearing her demanding chant to 'fuck her ', sets a blaze in Israel and Chief. Thunderously clapping his dick as deep into her as she can handle, Israel's dick barrels through the taut crevice. As she scratches up his shirtless back, he sinks his canines into her mark. Literally howling, Lily cums immediately. Her body bucks and quivers in his arms. Feeling her walls rub against his well veined dick even harder, Lily feels her pussy squirt and hard. 

"Ahh! Papiiiii! Mmm, es muy bueno! Your dick is sooo good!"

Laughing at her vocal appreciation for what he has to offer her, Israel kisses her pornographically. Licking and sucking against her tongue, it lingers of her strong sweet juices. As their tongues tango and dance together, he focuses on stroking her kitty into a sex induced stuper. Pulling her legs up and over his shoulders, he slightly reclines her on the desk. Gripping either side of the desk, he pushes her legs into her chest.

"Hold em!" He barks at her as he drills into her.

Watching her face become rouged in a sexual blush. Her eyes fill with tears. As a slight trail of saliva runs from her gaping mouth, warbled whimpering moans flood from her pretty pink lips. All the while Israel is in sexual paradise. That face is one he could watch all day. He wants to ruin Lily. And thus far he's doing a topnotch job. 

Feeling her walls vibrate against his pounding dick, Israel knows she's cumming. Watching the tears flow from her eyes as she digs her nails into her own thighs, he smiles down at her. His rough animalistic love making has ruined her makeup and all of her self control. This is the sex crazed Lily only Israel and Chief know. Feeling his dick throb, Israel's sac tightens.

"Ahhh! Come catch my nut, mami!"

"O-ok!"

Allowing him to help her kneel on the floor, Lily eagerly opens her mouth. As she jerks and tugs his vibrating thick shaft, his warm creamy seed sprays onto her lips and all along her awaiting tongue. Licking against her cream glazed lips, she sucks his head in and milks him empty with her mouth. 

"Goddamn!" Panting, he tangles his hand in her still bobbing head of hair. Gently pulling at the silky strains, he smiles as his semi hard dick begins stiffening again. Slurping him out of her mouth, Lily smiles up at him. Reaching for her throat, he stands her up and sticks his tongue as far down her throat as possible. Moaning loudly, she engages in an erotic, arousing, lip lock. Slapping her ass, Israel bends her over the desk.

"You ready, mami?" His deep, low, husky voice massages her sexually aroused burning ears.

"Of course, mi amor!"

______________

Thoughts?🐺
💗A.J

*Ayyy my boo Winter do I see you peekin through?!😉😝*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3K 146 152
Valkyrie, 'Val' Tenason, has been told for as long as she can remember that she suffers from schizophrenia like her mother. Her hallucination of choi...
500K 6.3K 16
To read the full book please see the info below: What a wild ride this has been with almost half a million reads! However, It is now time for me to e...
28.8M 882K 55
I glared up at him my eyes narrowed, "Excuse me?" I was beyond livid by the words that just came out of his mouth. My glare didn't falter when Parker...
15.6K 745 56
The moon pack lost their Luna eleven years ago and the loss of her still impacts them all. Especially her three children and her mate. As her childr...