His Sweet Addiction (BTS ff J...

By MissCrystalSnow92

Jungkook and his brothers are the high school bad boys. Jungkook has to sit next to new student Madison whose... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Epilogue

Chapter 41

1.3K 63 22
By MissCrystalSnow92

Jungkook could tell by the mens' faces that he was not who they were expecting to meet. He pulled Maddy tighter to him on his lap with one arm around her back and had his other arm draped over her bare thighs to cover the parts that were exposed by the short dress. He really wished he had brought a jacket to throw over her legs.

Jungkook gave the men an intense look as Maddy asked, "They have puppies at their house and want to take me to see them. Can I go?!"

Jungkook's first inclination was say that there was no way in hell she was going home with anyone but him. But he saw the sweet look in her face and held himself back. These men deserved to get their lights punched out for trying to take Maddy back to their place. But, no doubt, it would traumatize her to watch him beat up her new 'friends'. And she was here, safe in his arms now, so he was inclined to be more forgiving. 

When he hesitated to answer, she added, "It isn't against the rules, right?" He could tell Maddy had more drinks in her by how she was acting, and the way her eyes weren't fully focusing. 

Jungkook had decided to deal with this in a way that would be least stressful for Maddy. He brushed over her cheek with his thumb as he told her, "Remember the rule that you need to stay in our sight, so we can see you at all times? You can't go home with them because it would be breaking that rule, Sweetness."

Maddy's smile dropped a little but then she giggled and said, "Oh, yeah, I forgot about that rule, Kookie." She pressed a kiss on his cheek. Then she turned to the two men that were now clearly uncomfortable with the situation. They were now starting to lose hope that her hot female friends might materialize out of thin air which was the only reason they hadn't rushed off yet. 

Jungkook's flaming eyes bore into the two men as Maddy playfully pouted, "I'm sorry, I can't go see your puppies, but will you give them all kisses for me?" The men assured her they would give the puppies kisses. They started backing up to get away from the guy who looked like he was getting ready to beat the crap out of them. "And don't forget to name the little one Randolf! And give him double kisses!" The men nodded briefly before high tailing it out of there.

Maddy sighed, "I always loved the name Randolf."

Jungkook arched an eyebrow at Maddy, "So, you made some new friends, huh, Sunshine?"

Maddy smiled, not even realizing he had a bit of a tone. "Yes, they were so nice! They bought me chocolate drinks!" 

Jungkook's eyebrows came together. No wonder she seemed more intoxicated. "How many drinks did they buy you?"

She held up two fingers. "They bought me two chocolate martinis." Jungkook thought that wasn't so bad. 

"And Insik bought me two also." Oh dear. 

"And the bartender bought me something Russian." Jungkook closed his eyes. Could his brothers not have watched her for just a couple of minutes? How had she possibly consumed that many drinks in so little time? Oh, that's right, they were chocolate.

"I'm feeling a little dizzy, Kookie." She rested her head on his shoulder.

Jungkook shifted to make her more comfortable, "Maddy, that is enough drinks for tonight, okay? A new rule is that you can only have water for the rest of the night, alright?"

Maddy nodded, "I think that's a good idea." She had just gotten comfortable but then she stood up quickly and said, "I have to pee." 

She wobbled in place but Jungkook steadied her with his hands on her hips. He walked her to the ladies restroom. She walked right in without saying anything to him and he waited outside the door. And waited. And waited. 

He was just getting ready to ask a woman to help find her when she came out with her hands held out in front of her. She looked a bit sad. "I looked and looked but couldn't find any towels to dry my hands."

Jungkook took a few steps and grabbed a handful of napkins off the end of the bar and dried her hands for her. Her smile came right back. "You always take such good care of me Kookie!" She stepped forward and rested her forehead on his chest. Her voice was a bit muffled, "I love you. You know? I really do love you." 

Jungkook smiled. She was honest and chatty when she was drunk. He knew she loved him as a friend, just the same way he loved her. "Yes, I know. Thank you Maddy."

But Maddy pulled her head off his chest and stepped away with a frown, "You didn't say it back."

Jungkook chuckled, this was going to be an interesting night. "Of course I love you, Sweetness. You are my best friend, you know that."

Her smile was back. "Yay! Let's go dancing!" And she pulled him to the dance floor.

They found Jimin and Tae right away, dancing with a group of women. Jimin hadn't consumed anything more than the first shot of tequila. One of his favorite escapes was dancing, and he had spent the whole night so far dancing his butt off.

After Maddy dragged Jungkook to join the others, she saw right away that Jungkook was just as good of a dancer as his brothers. Maddy liked the confident smile that came to his face as he moved. His dancing was a little more restrained than some, but he didn't have any drinks in him and he considered himself on 'Maddy duty'. He was clearly talented though and more than several women eyed him as soon as he stepped onto the dance floor.

Maddy, apparently, needed all her wits about her to do her usual silly dancing. Now that she was drunk, she was dancing just like everyone else, except perhaps less sexily. She was moving her arms and legs and hips gently to the rhythm of the songs. Maddy saw the other girls on the dance floor grinding their rear ends into their dance partners. Jungkook saw on her face the moment she decided to try it and he sighed and looked to the ceiling for help from above.

Maddy backed up to Tae and waggled her butt at him and Tae was instantly game. He quickly left the woman he was dancing with and grabbed Maddy's hips. The lady frowned at being deserted by her gorgeous dance partner. 

Tae was several drinks ahead of Jimin as a result of being sucked into a few rounds of shots with a bachelorette party. Despite Tae's inebriation, he still had enough sense to not rub himself on Maddy. He just held her hips and danced behind her. He leaned over and said in her ear, "Having fun, Sweet Girl?"

Maddy yelled back, "YES! Wooo Hoooo!" She was feeling good. The alcohol had made her very relaxed and everything seemed a little surreal, like things were going on around her that she wasn't fully aware of. Time seemed to be moving too fast one moment, then too slow the next. She felt the beat of the music and Tae's hands on her hips. Tonight she felt sexy, just like the other girls at this club. The alcohol had given her courage to shake her tush just like all the other ladies did.

The brothers laughed at Maddy's scream and her letting loose. Jungkook kept an eye on Maddy and Tae, even though there were several women trying to get his attention and dance with him, some of them being so bold as to even touch him. He had to move hands away from him several times. 

Maddy had noticed some of his more obvious interactions with the women and she just wished they would get away from Jungkook. She was thinking that in a minute she would push them away. If he could say 'mine' about her, she could say it about him too.

Just then a group of about six women invaded their group, dancing and shouting, "Pool boy!! It's our pool boy!!" All but one were in little black dresses with pink heart sunglasses. The exception had on a little white dress and a crown of flowers on her head and red heart sunglasses. It was obvious that the one in white was the bride, and the others were her bridesmaids. They descended on Tae, who they called 'pool boy'. They danced around him for a few moments before pulling him off to a nearby table covered in shots.

Maddy looked around confused by what just happened, Tae was dancing with her, then there was a flurry of activity, and he was gone. But Jimin swooped in to take over where Tae left off. Another female was abandoned on the dance floor for a dance with Maddy. Some girls were getting annoyed that she seemed to have the attention of all these handsome men. To them, she didn't look like anything special, she wasn't even wearing heels or dancing that seductively.

Jimin grabbed Maddy by her hips and pulled her to him. He was a bit more touchy than Tae had been. He was running his hands up and down her sides and intermittently pressing his chest to her back. It wasn't as sexy as he had danced with others, but there was definitely some contact.

Jungkook got one look at Jimin and Maddy dancing and just said, "Nope." He stepped around the girl that was trying to get him to grind on her and grabbed Maddy's hands and pulled her over to dance with him again. Jimin just laughed, he knew it was coming and moved on to one of the women that were swarming him.

Jungkook really would have thought that by holding Maddy's hands, she would be protected against people approaching her from behind. But by this time of night, many on the dance floor were quite drunk. Several people bumped into Maddy. One woman trying to get Jungkook's attention put her hands on Maddy's hips. Jungkook glared and pulled her away each time someone came close. He finally decided the only way to protect Maddy from being accosted was to spin her around so she would shake her backside his way.

Jungkook put his hands on Maddy's hips and held her at arms length as she undulated them side to side, front and back. Her hands were in the air as she danced and swayed to the music. Her moves weren't as sexual in nature as the girls dancing around them, mainly because she wasn't bent over or sticking her butt out like they were. But she was still moving her hips in front of Jungkook and it was tormenting him in a way he wasn't really prepared for. 

Even though she hadn't worn the sexier dresses that she had tried on earlier, the image of Maddy in those dresses was still burned into Jungkook's memory. And having her there in his hands with her hips moving to the beat thumping in the background was testing the limits of his self-control. He was extremely glad he wasn't drinking because he didn't see how he could have kept himself off of her.

Somewhere, a conga line had formed and it seemed to have come out of nowhere as it barged right in front of Maddy. A line of drunk dancing people doesn't have the best coordination and Jungkook had to pull Maddy back against him to prevent her from getting trampled. Having his hands around her ribs felt a lot like his morning back hugs that he gave her, except this time she was in a shorter dress. And she was dancing. With her hips moving on him. 

Jungkook had been addicted to touching Maddy since the first week they had met. And by extension, having her pressed against him, dancing in his arms felt so right. The feeling was just so good that he did not want it to end. He could feel his body react to her and wanted stay like this for the rest of the night. 

Jungkook lost some of his control, and he gave in to his senses as he buried his face in her neck. His eyes closed and he breathed in the lovely familiar scent of her and pulled her tight to his front as they danced. He knew it honestly should not feel this good to simply hold someone in your arms but he really thought he could die happy in this moment with the amount of pleasure this was bringing to him. 

He found himself nibbling at her neck, moving his kisses slowly up to suckle at her earlobe. Maddy groaned and leaned back against him as she let his strong arms hold her up. She tipped her head to the side a bit to give him better access. Jungkook could feel the vibrations of her moans in her neck on his tongue and lips. He settled below her ear at a spot he had discovered was sensitive to her and he suckled at it as if nursing a popsicle. Every once in a while stopping to stroke his tongue over the spot, just to go back to suckling again. 

At this point, he was basically holding her weight with one arm, so the other hand started to explore her sides and stomach and hips. Still being careful of her surgery spot, he was feeling her, and pressing her back against him as his own hips swayed side to side. "God Maddy, you feel so good," he moaned in her ear.

Everything else faded away as he focused on the feel of Maddy in his arms. His eyes still closed, he forgot about the other people around them. Closing his senses off to everything except the feel and smell and taste of Maddy. Jungkook let another groan escape from his throat at the delicious feeling of his hips moving on her to the music. 

He'd become so focused on Maddy that it was a shock to feel his arms being forcibly removed from her. Jungkook was instantly angry that someone would dare try to take her away from him. He was ready to fight, but that inclination ended when he opened his eyes to see Jimin was the one taking her away.

Jimin's eyes looked fierce as he said, "I think we all need to take a break and maybe not do something we will regret tonight." With his arm around Maddy's waist, Jimin led the way to an open table and sat her down in a chair facing the dance floor and said something to her.

Jungkook's mind was processing what had just happened. As he followed Jimin, he adjusted his pants and tried to regulate his breathing. Jungkook had to dodge several women who had been watching him give Maddy the dance they wanted. Now that she was removed they were desperately trying to take her place. Deflecting them, he moved to the table and sat down in a chair behind Maddy. Jimin just turned and left. 

Jungkook frowned as he tried to process how uncharacteristic Jimin's actions were. Now that Jungkook's mind was clearing, he was grateful that Jimin had stepped in. Things had gotten too intense for sure. But why had Jimin intervened? It seemed much more like something his other brothers would do, not Jimin.

Maddy was still having fun, dancing in her chair, watching the people on the dance floor. She was seemingly oblivious that Jungkook was sitting behind her or that he had just been dancing with her, way too closely. 

What Jungkook didn't know is that even though Maddy appeared not to be affected, she was regulating her breathing also. It felt like something out of a dream to be pressed back into Jungkook's chest and hips, having him give her the most pleasurable feelings with his neck kisses. Maddy almost climbed over to Jungkook's lap but Jimin had told her, "Don't move from that seat." She wouldn't usually obey Jimin, but something in his tone told her she would be sorry if she didn't.

Jimin arrived with cups of water and put them on the table. Jungkook caught his eye and with an intense look. He said, "Thank you." They both knew he wasn't thanking him for the water.

Jimin nodded, "Sure. I knew if I didn't stop it you'd regret it later and then I'd never hear the end of it." Jimin sounded like he was trying to save himself from future annoyance. But to Jungkook it was the most mature Jimin had ever behaved.

Truthfully, Jimin got a little rattled seeing Jungkook lose control with Maddy on the dance floor. Over the last weeks Jimin had seen Jungkook bloom as he became more confident and friendly and responsible. People had started relying on Jungkook in ways Jimin wouldn't have thought possible. Jungkook had repeatedly taken care of Maddy over the last weeks, always looking out for her and protecting her. Jungkook would have walloped anyone who had even thought about dancing with Maddy like he had. Jimin really didn't want Jungkook to regret his actions because Jimin knew Jungkook would really beat himself up over it. Jimin scrunched his eyes together with the realization he had done something responsible. Then he just gave a big sigh. I guess this is what it feels like to start growing up, he thought.

Jimin must have decided to embrace his responsible side for a few more minutes because as the conga line came by, Jimin reached out a plucked Tae from it. He put Tae in a chair and placed a cup of water in front of him. Both Jimin and Jungkook could tell that Tae was probably the most drunk he had ever been. The second round of shots with the bachelorette party had really done a number on him.

Maddy saw Tae sit down, "TAE! You disappeared. I missed you!" Forgetting she was in time out, she got up and went to give him a hug. Tae stood to hug Maddy but they both lost their balance and Tae sat down hard onto his chair. Maddy almost went all the way over but Tae was able to pull her down in his lap. Her rear landed on his knees as she straddled his legs. They were both laughing hysterically as Maddy asked, "Where did you go? You were gone for sooooo long!"

Tae had his hands on Maddy's hips as he talked. His eyes were not focusing correctly and his speech had become a little slurred. But Tae was a sweet drunk and gave Maddy a friendly smile as he talked. "I'm the bachelorette party's pool boy. They have adopted me. They are going to feed me and take care of me and I'll do stuff for them too."

Maddy smiled, "Like clean their pool?" Tae nodded. "That is so nice! Do you think they would adopt me too? I could do stuff for them if they feed me."

"I will ask them. They are really nice and they really like me, so I'll tell them to adopt you too!"

"We will have so much fun! Do you think we get to play in the pool too or just clean it?" 

"We can swim because we have to make sure it is cleaned, right?"

"Yay! I hope they have puppies too! I really want to cuddle puppies!"

Their inane conversation continued much to the annoyance of Jungkook and the disgust of Jimin. Tae always got talkative when he drank. Now he had chatty Maddy to talk with. They seemed to think they were having the most brilliant conversation. Jungkook and Jimin both rolled their eyes.

Get Lucky by Daft Punk came on and Maddy started dancing but she didn't move off Tae's lap. Tae was bopping in his seat also, as Maddy was wiggling her hips. Tae's hands were on Maddy's hips and she stood up just a bit off his lap and brought her hands up over her head and started swaying side to side. Jungkook hooked her around her middle and pulled her onto his lap. "Alright that is probably enough of that. The last thing Tae needs right now is a lap dance."

Maddy pouted at Tae, "Awww. Tae, you don't like lap dancing?!" Tae looked a bit confused about what just happened. "It is sooooo nice because if you get tired you can just sit down. I'd let you dance on my lap." 

Tae's eyes were half closed and he was nodding, "I liked your lap dancing, come back." He reached out for Maddy but Jungkook turned in his chair so his back was to Tae and Maddy was out of reach.

Jimin burst out laughing and Jungkook just closed his eyes and shook his head. When he opened them he said, "I think we better go. These two are only going to get worse."

Jungkook helped Maddy get out of the club. She gave a running commentary as they walked. "I like this song do you think we should go dance some more that is a really pretty drink can i have one of those next time that girl looked at you like you are a chocolate sundae you have to tell the girls no, Kookie wow these stairs are really steep i wonder if people fall down them that would hurt don't you think you might even have to go to the hospital"

Jimin and Tae were right in front of Maddy and Jungkook. They made it out to the street and now had to walk a few blocks to the car. Tae turned to Maddy as they walked down the sidewalk, "I got some kisses tonight." He was really smiley.

Maddy was excited. She clapped her hands. "You did?! Who gave you kisses?"

"The bachelorettes kissed me a few times, it was really nice." Tae smiled at the memory.

Maddy nodded, "But not the bride right? Cause that would be really wrong."

Tae thought about that, "Which one was the bride?"

"Jungkook gave me some nice neck kisses but no one gave me lip kisses." Maddy got melancholy, "It's hard to find someone to kiss, you know? I've looked and it is not easy."

Jimin had had enough, "For the love of GOD, could the two of you please shut up for a single moment? You're making me sick and I'm not even drunk."

Maddy and Tae laughed at Jimin's outburst. Maddy said, "Jimin, you are so funny when you pretend to be cranky. You love me and...  and...." While she tried to remember Tae's name, Jimin just shook his head and pinched the top of his nose. As they arrived to the car, Jimin realized this was going to be an extremely long car ride home.

Jimin opened the back door to put Tae in the car. Tae called to Maddy, "I can give you lip kisses Maddy. Since you can't find any. I'll give you some of the ones the bachelorettes gave me."

Jimin rolled his eyes, "Alright lover boy, get in there." He pushed Tae into the seat behind the driver and buckled the seatbelt.

Jungkook was putting Maddy into the backseat on the other side. As she climbed in she said, "Really?! You will share them? Can you give me some of their kisses on the way home?" Then found herself being pulled back out of the car and put in the front seat.

She frowned as Jungkook was buckling her in. "It will be really hard to get my kisses from here Kookie!"

Jungkook shook his head, "Annnnd, that is exactly why you are sitting there."

"Front seat or back seat?" Tae called from the back.

Maddy thought about it for way too long before saying "What was the question again?"

"I don't remember." Tae admitted.

"It's okay, I forget things sometimes too Tae. One time I forgot... Actually, I forget, but it was a really good story." 

Jungkook started the car and Jimin sighed, "Alright, we are going to play the quiet game. Whoever can be quiet for longest wins." 

Jimin enjoyed the twenty or so seconds of blessed silence before Maddy said, "I lose." Tae and Maddy both busted up laughing.

Jimin looked in the rear view mirror at Jungkook, "Can we please just drop them in the river on our way home. I'm seriously not going to survive the night with these two."

"Why, is it a zombie apocalypse?" Maddy wanted to know. "Because I'm prepared for that, right Kookie?"

Jungkook's reaction was not what they expected, "OH SHIT!"

Maddy frowned, "That isn't a nice word, Kookie. You and Jimin swear way too much. You need to use nice words. You could have said 'darn it' or 'shoot' or..."

Completely ignoring her, Jimin asked, "What?"

"We're supposed to bring Maddy home in an hour. What are we going to tell her parents?" His face showed his anguish. He had gotten caught up in the activities of the evening and never thought again about the fact that Maddy was supposed to be home by 1am. He never imagined she would get this drunk. "SHIT SHIT SHIT!"

"Can we sneak her into her room?" Jimin asked.

Jungkook shook his head, "No, they always come and say good night when I bring her home. They will see her like this and... Well, there is no hiding how drunk she is. Oh God, this is so bad."

Maddy frowned and pinched her fingers together at Jungkook then to the backseat, "I'm only a little drunk, just a little fuzzy. Like thiiiiiiis much. I'll talk normal, they won't even know I've been drinking. I'm a really good actress. There was this one time... " Everyone stopped listening to her because she had started on another monologue.

Jimin shook his head, "Yeah, you're totally screwed. Her parents will never let her out with you again."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.8K 210 64
"you choose the hell baby" he smirked and I gulped "Let's see" I said and flipped my hair and walked off He is a cold emotionless one, betrayed past...
6.6K 414 26
•SEQUEL OF GHOST BOY• "I hope you remember me like i remember you" a tragic love story of Park Jimin the ghost boy. --- 8 months had gone by... they...
93.2K 5.4K 19
Leave me alone Stay away from me No , I need to tutor you to get my points I don't care , get lost Not until you pass your exams I will make you...
3.6K 293 15
[Soulmate AU & fluffy] You live in a world where whenever anyone who turns 18 can hear their soulmate's thoughts and they can communicate too. But f...