Veil Falls (Bangpink AU)

By KeropiJeka

Another school year has started in this small Town of Veil Falls. With mysterious strangers suddenly transfer... More

Ch. 1 ➖ Hello
Part I - Character Introduction
Ch. 2 ➖ Mortuus
Part II ➖ Character Introduction
Ch. 3 ➖ Okay
Part III - Character Introduction
Ch. 4 ➖ You
Part IV : Character Introduction
Ch. 5 ➖ Rude
Ch. 6 ➖ Deal
Part V ➖ Character Introduction
Ch. 7 ➖ Vampire
Note 1
Ch. 8 ➖ Spill
Ch. 9 ➖ Jungkook
Ch. 10 ➖ Snitch
Ch. 11 ➖ Bourbon
Ch. 12 ➖ Separate
Ch. 13 ➖ Thanks
Ch. 14 ➖ Fine
Ch. 15 ➖ Jimin
Ch. 16 ➖ Top
Ch. 17 ➖ Kidding
Ch. 18 ➖ Wood
Ch. 19 ➖ Condition

Part VI ➖ Character Introduction

113 4 0
By KeropiJeka

Chou Tzuyu

⌛17 years old

💁 Human

👥Have been in a relationship with Jungkook for 5 months.

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

Yuna Shin

⌛14 years old

💁Human

👥 Tzuyu's half-sister (mother's side)

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

So-yeon Jeon

41 years old

💁Human

👥 Jungkook's mother

⚒️The principal/headmistress of Yoshinori High

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

Ki-Joon Jeon

⌛45 years old

💁Human

👥 Jungkook's Father

⚒️ Head of the Board of Directors of Yoshinori High and Chairman of the Yoshinori Foundation

🖋️Descendant of Yoshinori Jeon of the Jeon Clan

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

Yoo-jin Chou

41 Years Old

💁 Human

👥 Tzuyu's and Yuna's biological mother

⚒️Insurance Agent

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

Tzuyu's Story

It was a rainy Sunday night, Mrs. Chou has finally finished the mountain of paper works that have piled up due to her two weeks of absence.

The doctor has advised her to take a brake, at least until she gives birth. But, since she found out that the construction company that her and her husband owns has encountered a huge problem with one of their big clients, she just can't help but to return to work and help her husband who have been losing sleep for days now.

She slump on her swivel chair, heaving a sigh as she felt an uncomfortable contraction in her stomach. She didn't worry too much though given that there's still 2 months until she will give birth as per her doctor.

She already prepared her things because in a few minutes, her husband will arrive from his site visit and then they would go home but until then she busied herself by rechecking the documents in her desk.

The staff have already gone home, leaving the pregnant Mrs. Chou alone in the office. It was already 6pm, an hour passed the agreed upon time that Mr. Chou should have returned from one of their project locations.

The rain started to fall heavily and the feeling of agitation have also began. She suddenly felt that there's something wrong.

A loud knock was heard in her office, she immediately opened the door and saw their foreman dripping wet from the rain outside. He is still wearing his gears used at site.

"Ma'am, the boss said you must come with me!" The foreman spoke with great urgency and walked towards the muddy 4x4 pick up truck.

Though feeling a bit of hesitation and concerned, she immediately followed and sat in the passenger seat. She's been drenched by the rain and it's not helping since she suddenly felt another contraction coming.

"What's going on?" She asked as soon as the foreman drove the truck to it's destination.

"The police came at the project site earlier ma'am. They have a warrant of arrest for both of you." The foreman explained and his hands are holding tightly on the steering wheel.

"What for? We're not criminals." She said. It's only been two weeks that she left her husband alone to manage their construction company, how the heck did it come in to this?

"I'm sorry ma'am, only your husband can explain this to you. I don't have any idea of what's going on as well. He only told me to pick you up and take you to this place." He explained which she only nodded in return. Another pain shot up her spine. This time in intervals, a contraction for about 30seconds then would return the next 5 minutes.

This is isn't happening, not now. She pleaded internally while crutching her belly.

"Ma'am, are you okay?" The Foreman asked as soon as he noticed the state of the woman sitting beside him.

"I think I'm in labor!" She screamed as she felt warm liquid drenching her sit, and she is sure that it's not from the rain.

"But ma'am, you're husband is waiting near the river docks." The foreman spoke not knowing what to do.

The woman let out another scream and this time the foreman has decided to turn around and went straight to the hospital.

The day Tzuyu was born was also the day the strongest storm that year ravaged the town of Veil Falls. It was also the day his father died due to a car crash when he was being pursued by the police.

If only she wasn't born that day, her father might still be alive. You see, if only they didn't turned around to go to the hospital, they might have reached Mr. Chou in the hiding spot and they would've ran away together. But since he caught the news that his wife was in labor, he immediately headed off to the hospital and that's where the police saw him which led to a car chase.

If only, her mother thought, Tzuyu wasn't born at all.

The moment she woke up after the labor, she was already in prison, leaving the newly baby girl to be in the care of her loving grandparents who willingly gave her the name, Tzuyu, seeing that their daughter is not able to, or rather, refuse to acknowledge her own daughter.

Tzuyu was an alien to her. She was set free 6 months after she got caught given that she didn't commit any crime at all since it was proven in court that it was only Mr. Chou and one of his engineer who was involved in the scam.

Mrs. Chou then set out outside of Veil Falls leaving her baby. She came back 3 years after, heavily pregnant, and with another man on her arms.

Mr. Shin was a good man and treated Tzuyu as his own despite the indifference Mrs. Chou was showing.

Tzuyu's grandparents died shortly after Mrs. Chou's return leaving the girl to her mother's care. Mr. Shin and Mrs. Chou remained unmarried.

Another tragedy happened during the time that Tzuyu was about to start highschool. Since they don't have a lot of money, Mrs. Chou have asked Tzuyu to take a brake from school, at least until they are able to recover from the loss of clients that year.

But Tzuyu doesn't want that and have asked Mr. Shin if he would be able to help her with it. With the girl's request, Mr. Shin immediately accepted a job as a maintenance engineer in one of the pharmaceutical company near the town, which he refused before given that he would only be able to go home every weekends. But since this is for the girls' future, he obliged.

Mrs. Chou was hesitant at first but she too obliged seeing that their business is going nowhere.

However, only a week after Mr. Shin worked at the factory, an accident occured in one of the electrical rooms leaving one casualty, Mr. Shin.

If only Tzuyu didn't ask Mr. Shin to help her be able to go to highschool, then he would still be alive.

If only, her mother thought, she wasn't born at all.

End of Special Chapter ➖

I just can't help but to write this side chapter.

During the time I was writing Chapter 9, I was already thinking about the reason why Tzuyu was being mistreated by her own mother. Then the chapter ended and I realized that I wasn't able to put any of the thought in. Given that it was a total waste if I just let the scenario that ran around my head go and unnoticed, I wrote this instead. And it was longer than I expected it to be... But I could have made it longer, actually. Hehe.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

68.7K 5.6K 45
❝There's nothing I wouldn't do for him. If it means killing the bloodsuckers keeping him captive, I promise to move Hell and Heaven to have him back...
5K 261 40
"it wasn't my fault for the hundredth time it was a misunderstanding" "She died because of you how can you say it wasn't my fault" " if you trust me...
37.9K 1.1K 31
Blackpink x BTS fanfic A group of teenagers who have grown up on the same block. They've known each other for years, ever since they were children, a...
25.8K 652 28
"Get yourself ready, my dear sister. The game has begun. LET THE GAME BEGIN." The story of a mafia gang with 7 members. What will happen if the mafi...