Tempting the Devil (Taekook)

By JEONfanTAEsea

⚠️Dark Theme ⚠️ Mafia au!! Just a story of revenge where the lines blur and Taehyung ends up falling for the... More

CHARACTER INTRODUCTION
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN [M]
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY [M]
TWENTY ONE
TWENTY TWO
TWENTY THREE
TWENTY FOUR
TWENTY FIVE
TWENTY SIX
TWENTY SEVEN
TWENTY EIGHT
TWENTY NINE
THIRTY
THIRTY ONE
THIRTY THREE
THIRTY FOUR [M]
THIRTY FIVE
THIRTY SIX
THIRTY SEVEN
THIRTY EIGHT
THIRTY NINE
FORTY
FORTY ONE
FORTY TWO
FORTY THREE
FORTY FOUR
FORTY FIVE
FORTY SIX
FORTY SEVEN
FORTY EIGHT
FORTY NINE
FIFTY
FIFTY ONE
FIFTY TWO
FIFTY THREE [M]
FIFTY FOUR
FIFTY FIVE
FIFTY SIX [M]
FIFTY SEVEN
FIFTY EIGHT [M]
FIFTY NINE
SIXTY
SIXTY ONE [M]
EPILOGUE
BONUS CHAPTER [M]
A/N
New Book

THIRTY TWO

18.6K 1.2K 178
By JEONfanTAEsea

Memories haunts you lifetime....

''Tae...what are you doing?'' A girl asked coming and sitting beside him on the couch. It was summer and the sun outside was spitting fire. Taehyung has his vacations so he was lying ideally on the couch in his small house playing games on his phone.

He didn't replied as he was too lost in the game. The girl glared at him and then his phone. When the blonde didn't noticed anything, she gasped dramatically but the blonde still didn't react. Finally, she snatched the phone from Taehyung's hand making the boy groan.

''Give it to me back...I was about to win, NOONA!!'' He whined and the girl started laughing making Taehyung look at him angrily.

''You were about to win?...Tae, a child can play better than you.'' She said laughing her ass off making Taehyung cross his arms on his chest and make an angry face.

''Aww....my baby brother is angry?'' She asked when she noticed Taehyung pouting.

''I am not a child, Noona.I am eighteen.'' He complained.

''But you will always be a child to me, baby.'' The girl replied pinching Taehyung's cheeks.

''Ahhh!.It hurtsh!!...'' Taehyung shouted when the girl didn't leave his cheeks and keep pulling them.

''You are such a child, Tae.'' The girl said leaving his cheeks and throwing the phone back to Taehyung who caught it immediately. He looked at the girl who was sitting with her hands folded on her chest now.

Like brother, like sister.

Taehyung smiled and turned towards her.

''Don't you have something to do, Noona? You are always annoying me.'' He said with a prank already in his mind.

''Wh-.....I brought you up, raised you, nurtured you with my blood, sweat and tears and you are talking to me like that?....Tae, how can you be so selfish?...I am disappointed in your upbringing.'' The girl said dramatically wiping his fake tears making Taehyung broke into laughter.

''Noona, you should become an actor, By God...your acting will set the acting industry on fire.....I am disappointed in your upbringing!!'' Taehyung mimicked the girl who looked at him narrowly.

''You have grown so much...haven't you. Imitating your elder sister?'' She asked with a raised eyebrow.

''Didn't I told you I am eighteen now..'' Taehyung winked.

''I hate you.''

''I hate you too, Kim Hyu Seon.'' Taehyung said making his voice hoarse which made both of them laugh.

''Tae...let's go out. I want to spend some more time before I go back to Italy.'' The girl said after a few moments making Taehyung look at her with a 'Oh Really' look.

''Noona..have you seen how hot is it outside?'' He asked pointing towards the window with his finger as he has his eyes glued to his elder sister.

''But I'll be going back day after tomorrow. God knows when I'll be back.'' She explained.

''Then don't go...we can live here together.'' Taehyung stated the fact.

''But I have a job there, Tae....I have to earn for both of us. Your college expanses are increasing and I....nothing. I have to go back to Italy.'' The girl said shrugging her thoughts.

''But I am an adult now, Noona...I can do some part time job to support both of us.''

''No Tae....you have to study a lot and become successful. I don't want any distractions in your studies.'' The girl said firmly making Taehyung shut up.

He has seen her sister working hard for both of them. He has seen her stay awake and work overtime so that she can provide everything to the blonde. Since their parents died in a car accident, their relatives didn't came to support them so the girl took the whole responsibility on her shoulders and worked hard to not only give Taehyung a comfortable life but also complete her own college.

She has done so much for Taehyung that the blonde think that he will never be able to pay back to her. He was just fourteen when their parents died but his sister never let him feel their absence. She was always there for him.

'' Ok Ok...Don't start you lecture again...I know.'' Taehyung said going back to play the video game. He finds it so amusing seeing her sister getting annoyed.

''Kim Taehyung...have you lost your manners? Is it the way to talk to your elders?''

''No....Of course not..but I didn't saw any elder here.'' Taehyung asked looking around him like he was literally looking for someone older than him.

''Aish this boy...Just wait.'' And this is how pillow fight starts between sibling. The phone was left on the couch as Taehyung also picked up a pillow and started dodging the attacks his sister was doing.

''AHH!!'' The girl hissed holding her arm making Taehyung immediately throw the pillow and run over to her.

''Noona, are you okay?...what happened?...tell me Noona...did I hit you?.. I-I am s-sorry, I didn't mean t-to hurt you. I am a bad br-brother. I am s-'' Taehyung started ranting, his eyes getting teary as he looked for some wound on his sister's arm.

''Calm down, Tae....It wasn't you. I hit my arm on the coffee table by mistake.'' The girl immediately explained. She hate tears in those brown innocent eyes which hold only love and care for the world.

''Still....If I was not fighting with you, you wouldn't have got the hit. I am sorry, Noona.'' Taehyung apologised again.

''Not everything is your fault, baby....I was not looking where I was going.'' She tried to make the blonde understand who always finds his fault in whatever happens with his loved ones, specially his sister. He has the most pure heart which don't see any fault in a person.

'' But Noona-''

''Tae...baby, don't blame yourself for everything. You can't control things, bub...anything that happens with me is not your fault.'' She emphasised.

''No Noona.I wont forgive myself if something happened to you. I am your brother but still, you acted like a brother and raise me, Now its my duty to keep you safe. I will protect you from every bad thing in this world, Noona. I won't let anyone hurt you.'' Taehyung said determined making her sister chuckle.

''What if I died?''

''NOONA!! Don't say that. You are not going anywhere. You will have to stay with me. I will become alone if you left me, Noona. I wont be able to survive without you.'' Taehyung said hugging Seon who smiled sweetly and hugged him back.

''I am not going anywhere, baby....I am always with you. Even when I am away from you, I am always with you....Don't think that you are alone in this world.'' She said making Taehyung smile.

''I love you, Seon Noona.''

''I love you too, Tae.''

Taehyung woke up with a startle, his body covering in sweat and shaking in anxiety. He tried to breathe but he felt like someone has chocked him. He coughed out, tears rolling down his cheeks as her sisters smiling face flashed in front of his eyes.

''Noona..I am sorry...I c-couldn't keep m-my promise....I am sorry, please f-forgive me.'' he cried out.

He rubbed his chest to calm himself but nothing helped. More tears streamed down his cheeks.

''You are asking her to forgive you when you are enjoying her killer's touches, his care and affection?'' His conscience lashed out at him.

''No, I don't like him....I hate him...H-He is my sister's murderer...I h-hate him.'' He shouted.

''Then why the fuck did you saved him yesterday. If you hadn't helped him, he would have been dead by now....you are just making excuses, Kim Taehyung while reality is that you has started liking this luxurious life, this comfort. You forgot your promise to her.''

''I d-didn't forget an-anything....I remember each and e-every word and I am not making excuses?'' he yelled.

''Then why didn't you let that Devil die yesterday?''

''Be-because.....b-..'' He don't know what to reply. He should haven't done what he did yesterday, he should have let him die....but why did he not listen to his mind and just helped Jungkook?

''Because?...because what? because you like him?...because you have started feeling for him? Because you don't want to leave this place?... because you have started liking this lifestyle?...because you want-''

''No...NO, NO, NO....I didn't let him die because I want to give him a painful death. He made me live in hell for five years, how can I let him die so easily?...I will make his life a living hell.'' Taehyung shouted making his inner voice shut up.

He stood up and went to the washroom because sleep was not going to visit him anymore.

He showered and wear some baggy clothes.

Standing in front of the mirror, he looked at his own image determined.

'' You will have to suffer, Jeon Jungkook....and I'll make sure of it.

_____________

Woah!!...wasn't that a bomb I just threw on you guys?

Comment down what you think will Taehyung do now?

Don't forget to Vote, VIOLETS!!

Yrr..ye itti cute kyo h yrr....

PoojaRajput0   I love you, babe...😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

847K 56.5K 61
[A TAEKOOK FANFICTION] Kim Taehyung's mother had chose a orphan boy named Jeon Jungkook for her son to get settled with, it was his choice to accept...
128K 6.5K 75
"You're not gay Jungguk" "But I want to be for you, Just for you tae" A journey of being nothing more than just Best Friends to Husbands, when Junggu...
535K 21.1K 50
**DON'T READ IF THIS IS CONTENT YOU DISLIKE SO READ THE WARNING BEFORE CONTINUING** **UNDERGOING EDITING, CHAPTER'S MARKED WITH ✔ HAVE BEEN EDITING...
817K 35.3K 88
A bad romance. Full of love, hate and revenge. When jeon jungkook a university heartthrob and Kim Taehyung a new student, known for his ethereal face...