Mirko × Fuyumi

נכתב על ידי Gaybitch719

Miruko makes friends with a new pro hero, Hawks. One day she meets his sister in law, Todoroki Fuyumi, and sh... עוד

-1. Character Profiles
0. Warnings
1. New Guy
2. Accusations
3. Sleepover
4. First Sight
5. Trapped in the closet
6. Hair
7. The Dream
8. Parents
9. The Restaurant
10. The Door
11. The Beach
12. Who's Touya?
13. Bed Time
ExTrA: Touya's Death + Keigo's backstory
14. Breakfast
15. Endeavor's Agency
16. Books
17. Tired
18. Clueless
19. Savior
E1. Meeting the Parents
E2. Pride Parade
E3. Fly me to the Moon
Character Profiles (Present)
E4. Telling Endeavor
E5. Help
E6. Proposal
New Book

E7. Moving Out

234 7 4
נכתב על ידי Gaybitch719

(Before the proposal in present day) also this is kinda short, but don't worry there is another coming.

Fuyumi's POV

I layed on Rumi's lap while closing my eyes. She was running her fingers through my hair.

"Hey Yumi"

"Yeah?"

"I want to ask you something..." I opened my eyes and looked at her.

"Yeah what is it?"

"So you know we've been dating for more than 4 years now..."

"Yeah..." Where the hell is she going?

"And we don't live together...."

"Yeah..."

"So......"

"So what........."

"Do you want to move in with me?" She finally asked.

"Oh, um, yeah!" I sat up. "Of course!"

"Well no duh, I knew you were gonna say yes" She laughed. "You stay here 4 days a week already"

"Oh shut it!"

"I was just kidding, but statistically, I am correct" She said. I laughed and punched her arm. "Oh you want to play it that way missy?" She tackled me into the couch. She started tickling me.

"Haha! Stop it!" I laughed out. I tried to flip us over but it ended up making us fall off the couch. I was now on top of her. She smiled and brought me down to kiss me.

"Your such a big goof!"

_________________________________________

I haven't published in a bit because, idk I couldn't think of anything for this and I was busy. I have this big performance coming up and I need to memorize my music perfectly.

Words: 244

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

1.9K 77 30
Hawks takes care of his siblings who got kicked out for being queer and he takes care of them while also taking care of his daughter. Later on he tri...
529K 16.9K 30
highschool! dabihawks au: Dabi enters UA as a junior, he isn't interested in making any friends but ends up meeting fellow classmate Hawks. heads up...
10.2K 112 27
Hey guys! I'm back with the ninth instalment of Koko's My Hero Academia story. This book will be covering the literally amazing season six. After thi...
5.6K 98 22
It was normal day for Hawks until he got called in to help with a building that was blown up by a Villain group. While doing this he saves a little g...