5. Trapped in the closet

Rumi's POV

"Ready, Set, Go!" Keigo said. The 3 of them went off to hide. We on the other hand, are the seekers. He started counting after he said go. We close our eyes as well. After he hits 30 he said. "Ready or not, here we come!"

"I have no idea what the layout of this house is" I said getting up with him.

"Oh yeah I'll help you" he said. He leaned up close to me and whispered, "I know you're making googly eyes for my sister"

"Sister?" I whispered back. He makes a look that's tells me he wasn't supposed to say that.

"We're just... close" He whispered. "Forget that, you like her don't you!"

"I don't" I whispered.

"Calm down, I don't give a fuck. I was just saying" he whispered.

The next round

This time I was hiding too, the only one that was seeking was Keigo. "I have no idea where to go" I said to Fuyumi, trying to make conversation.

"Here follow me" She said grabbing my hand. When Keigo said go she pulled me into a room. We went over to a closet. We went inside, it was a really tight fit. We were very close to eachother.

Fuyumi's POV

MY FACE. IS. IN. HER. BREASTS. MY FACE. I'm in heaven right now. I mean I don't wanna be disrespectful, but at the same time... THIS IS A PERFECT OPPORTUNITY! And the best thing is that the closet is also filled with crap. So she trips over and pushes me against the wall. Her hands are on either side of me.

"I'm sorry" She said.

"It's- it's okay" I said. She backed away a bit. I heard Keigo walk into the room. I heard him right outside of the closet.

"Why is this open?" He asked himself and locked the door. HE LOCKED THE DOOR. I heard him walk away.

Keigo's POV

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Fuyumi's POV

I can't believe he fucking did that. "Did he just lock the door?" Rumi asked.

"Yeah" I said plainly. There was long pause until...

"It's getting hot in here..." She said. It was already summer and now we're in a small space together. She took off her hoodie. She was wearing a crop top under.

Crop top

If I was being disrespectful before, I definitely am now

If I was being disrespectful before, I definitely am now. I'm really trying, but it's not working I can't seem to look away. She has abs, and her arms have a lot of muscles, and her titties..... I can't stop looking. She's just so...

"Do you have your phone on you?" She asked me. I looked up at her eyes. I feel like I was caught.

"Unfortunately, no" I said. If I had my phone, I would take a picture of this beautiful memory.

"Shit, me neither" She said. She thought for a second. "We could wait or...."

"Or what because Keigo will definitely forget" I said.

"I could knock the door down" She said. I WANT TO SEE THAT. I mean yeah that's the quickest way. Let's go.

"I think you should knock down the door" I said.

"You sure Keigo won't mind?" She asked.

"It's okay, it's my room, I don't mind" I said.

"Ok, just stand back a bit" She said. She wrapped her hoodie around her waist. WHICH I JUST REALIZED THE BOTTOM HALF OF HER BODY. How could she be this perfect? She started pounding at the door. It took her 3 times to knock it down. When she did she got out and helped me out.

"What the fuck" Keigo said. "I could have fucking helped you! If you waited"

"Sorry" Rumi said.

"It's fine, but your fixing it. I can't do that shit" he said.

"Well to be fair you ar the one who locked it though" I said.

"Hush"

_________________________________________

They're so gay.

Words: 724