11. The Beach

Rumi's POV (Thursday, 10am)

I was told to bring nothing, so I didn't. I just put my swimsuit over my dress.

Dress

I heard a honk from outside

I heard a honk from outside. I walked out and went to the car in front of my house.... which had Endeavor driving it. I mean what was I expecting, I'm sure none of them know how to drive. I could also see Keigo in the front of the car with Endeavor.

"You're in the back, next to Fuyumi." Keigo said and pointed to the seat behind him. I went into the seat he told me to go to.

"Thanks Keigo" I said as I got in. I gave a smile to Fuyumi as a greeting. Shoto and Natsuo were in the very back of the car.

"You told her your name?! You're not supposed to tell people your name!" Endeavor said to Keigo. That's pretty weird, but okay?

"Oh, I know. I just don't care" He replied to Endeavor. Does he have a death wish? Endeavor surprisingly doesn't kill him and just rolls his eyes and drives off.

(Where they're sitting just shows their tolerance towards Endeavor) Anyways, at the beach

The whole car ride was really akward, the entire time Keigo tried to get the other's (including me) to talk, but we only talked briefly. It's like there's something wrong, like they don't talk to eachother. Keigo gets out of the car and got all the things out of trunk. The rest of them get out of the car (including me). Endeavor stays in the car, maybe he's not going with us?

After Keigo got out all the stuff he went over and said bye to Endeavor, he also kissed him on the cheek. Gross, but I guess they see eachother as family so it's okay? He walked over to us as Endeavor drove away.

"I can't believe you're nice to him, that you still even like him after what him to Tou-" Natsuo begins.

"We don't about Touya!" Fuyumi said to Natsuo. Who is that? Is it bad? Why don't they talk about him?

"Come on let's go" Keigo said. He didn't look happy, but I couldn't tell what emotion he was showing. We all walked over to the shore.

"Why isn't there anyone here? The beach is usually busy." I said, really trying to divert the fucking silence that I don't even understand.

"Oh it's a private beach, we own it" Fuyumi said. Rich people, man.

"That's very impressive." I said.

"Are we going to swim already?" Shoto asked.

"Sho sho, we just got here," Keigo said to him.

"Can I go?" Shoto asked.

"Yeah" Keigo said. I'm assuming Keigo is the one in charge, he acts like their big brother. Shoto takes off his shirt, and it's not like I'm trying look, but I caught it from the corner of my eye and why does that 12 year old have abs? This family just confuses me. Can they like tell me what the fuck is going on?

"I'm gonna go in too" I said to Keigo. I take off my dress and run over towards Shoto.

Fuyumi's POV

Oh my fucking god, this is greater than I have ever imagined. Too bad she's going in to the water.

Rumi's POV

"Hey Shoto" I said going on to the side of him.

"Oh hi, are you gonna swim with me?" Shoto said. Why does he always sound and look so monotoned?

"Yeah" I said. We walked into the water. "Damn this is kinda cold"

"I can-" he said then stopped. We continued to walk in, I followed him. Even if I was really cold, how is he not effected? "The cold doesn't effect me, because of my quirk"

"Oh really? What's your quirk?" I asked him smiling. We're now at stomach level, well for me, it's a bit higher for him.

"Ice" he said and made ice with his hand. "And fire" he said. He didn't do any fire though. "It's half cold and half hot"

"Wow that's really cool" I said to him. He didn't really look happy when I said that. Jesus fucking Crist, I'm so confused with this family.

"Wait for me" Fuyumi said walking in. She was covering up her body with her arms. Is she self conscious? Cause I will gladly tell her otherwise.

"Yeah same" Natsuo said, while walking in with a shirt on. Makes sense, gender dysphoria. We stopped and waited for them to come in.

"Hey, what's up?" Keigo said while flying above us. He had a hoodie on with a tropical shirt on over it. I've never seen him without a hoodie, just realizing that.

"Aren't you hot?" I asked him.

"Awwe, Thanks" he said to me, with the limp wrist.

"That's not what I-" I sighed in disappointment. Fuyumi and Natsuo walked over to us.

"It's pretty calm today huh?" Natsuo said.

"Yeah" I said looking around, the waves were really light, there was barely any actually.

"You know what that means?" Natsuo asked with a smile.

"Oh no" Fuyumi said, rubbing her temples.

"WAR!" He yelled. Does he mean Chicken fights? I wanna be with Fuyumi if that's the case. "I call Shoto!"

"Yeah!" Shoto said. I went over to Fuyumi.

"Guess we're partners" Fuyumi said. I went under the water and went under her going in-between her legs and lifting her up. She let's out a yelp. I tightened my grip on her thighs, which were ever so soft by the way.

"It's okay, I got you" I said. She grabbed my hands.

"Ok, 3, 2, 1, Go!" Keigo said. Fuyumi let go of my hands and started fighting with Shoto. After 20 seconds Fuyumi fell backwards, and I fell with her. When we went under water I picked her up and brought her to the surface bridal style.

"Are you okay?" I asked. She nodded.

We continued to fight, sometimes we won sometimes they would win. It was back and forth. We also had splash fights, which Keigo actually participated in. He used his wings and it was like being hit by a small wave. When it turned 1:00, we got out the water and ate lunch (which was sandwiches). I made sure to stay close to Fuyumi.

After lunch we played beach volleyball and then we went back into the water. The second time Keigo went in, he had something covering up his arms though.

6:00pm

We layed down on the sand. We were staring at the beautiful sunset. I was next to Fuyumi. I tired to get closer to her. I reached my hand over for hers. I was going to but backed out last second. She turned to me and smiled. She grabbed my hand and went back to watching the sunset.

_________________________________________

Words: 1140