Tempting the Devil (Taekook)

By JEONfanTAEsea

⚠️Dark Theme ⚠️ Mafia au!! Just a story of revenge where the lines blur and Taehyung ends up falling for the... More

CHARACTER INTRODUCTION
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN [M]
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY [M]
TWENTY ONE
TWENTY TWO
TWENTY THREE
TWENTY FOUR
TWENTY FIVE
TWENTY SIX
TWENTY EIGHT
TWENTY NINE
THIRTY
THIRTY ONE
THIRTY TWO
THIRTY THREE
THIRTY FOUR [M]
THIRTY FIVE
THIRTY SIX
THIRTY SEVEN
THIRTY EIGHT
THIRTY NINE
FORTY
FORTY ONE
FORTY TWO
FORTY THREE
FORTY FOUR
FORTY FIVE
FORTY SIX
FORTY SEVEN
FORTY EIGHT
FORTY NINE
FIFTY
FIFTY ONE
FIFTY TWO
FIFTY THREE [M]
FIFTY FOUR
FIFTY FIVE
FIFTY SIX [M]
FIFTY SEVEN
FIFTY EIGHT [M]
FIFTY NINE
SIXTY
SIXTY ONE [M]
EPILOGUE
BONUS CHAPTER [M]
A/N
New Book

TWENTY SEVEN

18.8K 1K 334
By JEONfanTAEsea

Love is the most dangerous feeling, it can make the most weak person the strongest and the  strongest person, the weakest.

As the yacht docked at the shore, An expensive black car waited for both of them with a driver. Jungkook helped the blonde in getting down and they both walked towards the car. The driver bowed to the mafia leader who nodded acknowledging and took the keys from the driver.

Not even the driver?'' the blonde asked as the Mafia leader opened the door for him.

''I told you doll....I want us to be alone.'' The mafia leader said with a wink making goosebumps rise on Taehyung's skin.

Jungkook came around and took the driver seat.

'' Put on your seatbelt for me, baby.'' Jungkook instructed and Taehyung looked at him impressively.

''Bad guy with good manners?'' He commented making Jungkook chuckle.

''Safety is priority, doll...even for a mafia.'' He said, putting his own seatbelt on and they both set off for an adventurous drive.

Jungkook drove at an average speed and Taehyung looked outside the window.

''Night is so beautiful...isn't it?'' He asked and Jungkook looked at him.

''Night is anything but beautiful doll....you can't even imagine how many ugly things it witnesses.'' Jungkook said looking ahead and Taehyung looked at him with amusement.

''You know so much about night.''

''I am the Devil, princess.....and Devil rules the night.'' Jungkook said.

''You are very mysterious, you know.'' Taehyung said turning towards him.

''Not more than you, doll....Your eyes screams mystery I want to solve.'' Jungkook said looking into his blue eyes making the blonde bite his lower lip.

The day this mystery will unveil will be your last day, Jeon Jungkook.

Taehyung didn't said that out loud and looked ahead as he felt that uneasy feeling settling inside his stomach. He don't know what was happening with him but it was messing with his mind as well as his mission.

They both kept quite as Jungkook focused on driving. Th blonde turned to him when the silence stretched.

''How far is it?''

''It will take time, doll.'' The mafia leader said not averting his eyes from the road.

''Let's play twenty questions then?...You can't lie.'' Taehyung put forward the condition.

Wow....You are giving me opportunity to take out your hidden secrets yourself, princess!!

''Fine.'' He answered boredly while he was curious for the game.

''Your favourite colour?''

''Really?'' Jungkook looked at Taehyung who glared at him.'' Red...the colour of blood...but now, its blue.. the colour of your eyes'' The mafia flirted when Taehyung kept glaring at him making the blonde smile.

''Yours?'' The ravenette asked.

''Green...the colour of nature.''

''What do you like the most?''

''Fear...in other peoples eyes for me...but now, seeing you blush.'' The ravenette flirted again.

''I like cute things the most..the cute dogs, cute cute kids, cute flowers, cute romantic dramas etc etc,'' Taehyung replied.

''What do you fears the most?'' Taehyung asked.

So that you can use it against me?....not so subtle, princess!!

''Intelligent men don't tell their weakness to others, baby...Its the first rule of being successful.'' Jungkook avoided the question very easily.

''How did you became a Mafia?'' Taehyung asked after biting his lower lip, the question making Jungkook chuckle.

''You had your list already prepared...didn't you?''

''You can't avoid the question...its the second rule.'' Taehyung pouted when Jungkook tried to avoid the question again and Jungkook's eyes lingered on that pout for a little extra moment than it should had.

''Fine...But I also have a condition...No personal question.'' Jungkook clarified and the pout on Taehyung's lips deepened more.

''Ah....you are so...Ok,fine.'' Taehyung agreed boredly making the ravenette look at him with a smirk.

''I didn't have any work to do...so thought to become a mafia.'' the ravenette replied shortly making Taehyung look at him in disbelief.

''You mean you became mafia because You didn't have anything to do?... Wow!!''

''I said the same thing, I guess.'' Jungkook said sparing him a glance.

''Ok fine...so, who else do you have in your family?'' Taehyung asked making Jungkook's hold on the steering wheel tighten. His body went stiff at the mention of family making Taehyung look at him worriedly.

''Y-''

''Its my turn to ask.'' Jungkook cut him rudely.

''Okay.'' Taehyung said weakly as he felt hurt. Jungkook just talked to him rudely but why did it affected him? He is Jeon Jungkook, the mafia leader who always talks like that to everybody....sometimes he don't even talk to people. What does it matter if Jungkook talked to him bitterly?

''Why did you came to Italy?'' Jungkook asked, looking at Taehyung with examining eyes.

''Because Italy provides better o-opportunities in my line of career.'' Taehyung replied avoiding Jungkook's eyes making the devil smirk.

You broke the first rule, doll.

''Your turn.'' Jungkook stated making Taehyung look at him.

''Have you killed innocent people?'' Taehyung asked looking at Jungkook.

''I am a Mafia leader Tae....I have to kill people but I kill only those who mess with me, come in between my way or tries to go against me.'' Jungkook looked at Taehyung and spoke again...'' I hate traitors.''

He send the clear message which made Taehyung's palm sweat in anticipation. The coldness in his eyes and the roughness of his voice sent chills down blonde's spine who avoided to look into Jungkook's eyes for any longer.

Jungkook smirked when he saw Taehyung shifting uncomfortably in his seat.

The game has just started, princess.

'' So my turn....are you hiding something from me?'' He is Jeon Jungkook. He don't beat around the bush. He comes straight to the point and Taehyung felt the uneasy feeling again. He fiddled with his fingers as he thought of the reply.

''Everybody have s-secrets, their dark lies which they don't wanna share with anyone....you also have them....don't you?'' Taehyung asked back, his confidence coming back.

You broke the second rule, doll!!

''Yeah...right....so next question?'' The mafia asked and they both kept playing the games, throwing questions after questions at each other and flirting here and there.

''We are here.'' The mafia replied and Taehyung looked outside. It was an elegant five star hotel standing in all its glory.

''Woah...its so beautiful.'' Taehyung said dreamily. Jungkook chuckled and unbuckled his seat belt.

''Not more than you, though.'' He flirted again and went out leaving Taehyung smiling. Why the fuck was he liking all this?

Jungkook came around and opened the door for him. Taehyung placed his hand in Jungkook's which the ravenette held out to help him.

They both went inside after the velvet took the car to the parking. As they both ascended towards the entrance, the mafia leader put his hand on the small of  Taehyung's back possessively as he leaded him inside. His face morphed into a serious look and all of his playfulness from before vanished. He walked like he owns the earth with his head high.

The people on the way looked at him in awe and fear.Taehyung saw a beautiful lady standing at the counter with her million bucks smile but it faded as soon as she saw Jungkook. The playfulness in her eyes turned into fear when Jungkook approached her. A waiter came running towards the mafia leader with his head hung low in fear.

''Good evening, sir.'' The lady greeted.

''Just take us to our table, Frenzo.'' Jungkook said to the waiter, not minding to reply to the lady. The waiter immediately nodded and took both of them to their private booth.

Taehyung slided inside followed by Jungkook who took his coat off and placed it on the back of the chair and sat on it unbuttoning his sleeves. he rolled them up and loosened his tie like it was suffocating him after unbuttoning his upper button and weaved his fingers in his hairs making them messy.

Taehyung looked at the ravenette who looked so delicious at the moment with his upper button undone, sleeves rolled up which showed his tattoos, his hairs messily falling over his forehead.

''You seems like someone has forced you to wear that.'' Taehyung joked making the ravenette chuckle.

''A proper suit is definitely not my kind of thing. I prefer comfort.'' The ravenette replied.

''Then why did you wear that?''

''Because I wanted to impress you.'' The ravenette winked and Taehyung nodded impressively.

They both ordered the food and eat while talking about things. Jungkook would throw a flirting comment here and there which will make the blonde blush. They both enjoyed their time together.

The waiter came up with the bill making the ravenette took out his wallet and place the amount inside the bill. Taehyung noticed a picture of a woman, the one he has seen in Jungkook's office who resembles a lot with the mafia leader.

She definitely is his mother.

"Let's go, doll." Jungkook offered his hand which the blonde took without hesitation.

As they both walked out, they noticed a singer on the stage singing a romantic song a few couples dancing to it.

Jungkook looked at them and stopped.

" Is a date complete without a dance?" He asked looking at the blonde who smirked.

" You didn't tell me it was a date?" Jungkook chuckled amusedly.

"What else you call this type of outing?" He asked again making Taehyung smile widely.

" Yes... let's dance." With that the two boys went ahead. Jungkook pulled the blonde by his waist making Taehyung place his hands on Jungkook's shoulder. They both started swaying to the music.

Jungkook looked at Taehyung's face, that mole on his nose and lower lip again took his attention. They both got drowned in each other's eyes as the romantic beats of the slow song envelped both of them

Taehyung forgot that Jungkook was the person who snatched his happiness, made him live alone for years, made him a cruel person when deep inside he is the softest soul. He don't remember anything except that he was feeling things he had never before.

The way Jungkook hold him, caress his cheek, rub soothing circles on his waist, look at him with those dark eyes that speak so many unsaid things, compliment him, make him blush at the most random things and the cause those butterflies to flutter in his belly were the only things Taehyung could think of right now.

The mafia leader was so hypnotized by those blue eyes, milky white smooth skin that glowed in the golden light, the blonde hairs and the earring in his left ear, the pink plum lips and the innocence that he had never seen before.

He felt like he has some angel in his arms, a beautiful bait that is placed to tempt him and the mafia leader was ready to get tricked by that beauty. He just wanted to always have the blonde close to him beacuse this time...he heard it very clear.

The fast beating of his heart.

The roar of blood in his ears.

The excitement running in his veins.

And the screams of his heart to never let go the person in his arms right now.

The mafia leader knew that he was doomed.

And this time, he was more than happy to be doomed. He smiled looking at the blonde and pulled him even more closer to himself like he was showing the world that he owns Taehyung.

That he is the only one who get to touch him,hold him,love him and anyone who tried to go against him will meet the most cruel end.

Taehyung's breathe hitched when Jungkook pulled him closer. Ravenette's hot breathe was fanning his lips as Jungkook hold him possessively close to himself. Taehyung noticed Jungkook looking at him and what surprised him the most was the twinkle in Jungkook's dark eyes...

The whole galaxy in those dark orbs.

The blonde's heart raced when he noticed Jungkook's smile, a smile he has never seen before which made Taehyung feel thousand of emotions...the majority of which made him attracted towards the mafia leader.

Jungkook's eyes flickered between his eyes and the pink tempting lips, Taehyung subconsciously bite on his lower lip making Jungkook look at him in eyes.

Those eyes conveying so many things.

Taehyung closed his eyes when he felt Jungkook leaning in. Blonde's heart thumped in his rib cage when Jungkook gently placed his lips on top of blonde's making Taehyung's heart beat like a broken machine.

Like it will never get the chance to beat again.

Jungkook moved his lips so slowly, so sensually like he don't have anything else to do, like he wants to kiss those lips for the rest of his life, like he won't be able to get enough of those lips ever making a whole whirlwind of emotions to rise inside Taehyung.

They both kissed each other oh so slowly, still swaying to the music like the rest of the world don't exist, like they are the only two people in this hotel, like nobody is watching them. Their lips fitted like the two lost pieces of puzzles.

Jungkook opened his eyes, he noticed Taehyung kissing him with the same emotions he was feeling inside him, he saw those closed eyes of the blonde like he don't want to open his eyes to the reality....the realisation made Jungkook the most happiest person in this world.

When they pulled back, Taehyung looked at the ravenette with half hooded eyes like he was high on alcohol. They both kept staring at each other for so long forgetting their motives, the complications between them, the game they both were in.

When Taehyung realised what he just felt, he immediately backed off and looked here and there. Jungkook looked at him confusedly but the blonde avoided his eyes.

" What happened,T-Tae?" Jungkook was nervous and hesitant for the first time in his life.

" W-Washroom...i need to g-go to the washroom." With those words, Taehyung ran out leaving Jungkook standing there dumbfounded.

Once inside, Taehyung wiped his lips with the back of his hands harshly. He can still feel Jungkook's soft lips on his own and he hated himself for loving it. He washed his mouth to let go of Jungkook's taste he will always crave from now on but he hated himself for feeling good about it.

His eyes watered and tears rolled down his cheeks when he remembered himself getting lost in Jungkook, his touch, his addictive scent, his protective arms.

" Kim Taehyung, did you forget the death of Hyuseon?.. did you forget your promise to her? Did you forget your revenge?...how can you forget how you were left alone in this cruel world to survive at a mere age of eighteen?" His inner voice shouted at him in anger making the blonde cry out loudly.

"You are enjoying his touches, his care?... Did you really forget who he is?...he is a mafia who don't care about anyone, who shed blood like water, who only knows how to hate?"

" No...p-please stop...N-No...i don't li-like him...I h-hate him...please" Taehyung cried out covering his ears with his hands to stop the voice echoing in his mind.

" Then what's stopping you from killing him? Why is he still alive?... Why is he still living a luxurious life where he don't have any problem?...you wanted to make his life hell, didn't you?...then why the fuck is he living in heaven?" His conscience yelled at him.

Taehyung screamed loudly, his voice echoing in the washroom. He stood up straight and wiped his tears and washed his face.

He bend down and took out the knife he always keeps with him from his boot and looked at his image in the mirror.

"Looks like i adopted this habit only for this day..." He said looking at the knife in his hand.

" It will be your last night, Jeon Jungkook."

And with that he walked out where Jungkook was waiting for him worriedly.

" Are you okay, baby?" Jungkook asked cupping his face, his eyes showed utter concern and for a moment, just for a moment, Taehyung wanted to smile assuringly at him but he stopped himself.

" I was not...but I am now."

___________

Hey VIOLETS...
So, what you think about the chapter?
What do you think will happen next?

Don't forget to vote.

^Man behind Global warming and we are blamed for nothing...

This is not so fair...

Who gave him the right to be so hot and handsome?...this ain't healthy for my 💖

Purple Jungkook 😱🤤

Would give anything to be that towel he is clutching....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 50.5K 60
Taehyung gets married to a rich, handsome and C.E.O in South Korea. He is supposed to be happy because he can buy anything he wants and be happy with...
322K 9.9K 43
[FETUS WRITING/ CRINGE] where a beautiful innocent omega happened to be a mate to the most dangerous mafia leader who was a true blood alpha. the jou...
811K 35.2K 88
A bad romance. Full of love, hate and revenge. When jeon jungkook a university heartthrob and Kim Taehyung a new student, known for his ethereal face...
560K 36K 69
[ PREQUEL TO HIS POSSESSIVE MAFIAS'] An easy going Art student did let his unexplainable beauty trap a new business man who is also a mafia leader...