For The Beautiful Mine

By ichamayuri12

Highest ranking: 1 in doctor love. 66 in yourstoryindia 96 in sorrow Hello guys, how are you all?? I missed... More

Prologue
Story of Kuch Toh Log Kahenge Serial
1. My Bestest and Weirdest Family
2. Will first day turn out to be last day??
3. Is he guilty?
4. I wont let her change me...
5. Will I Ever Understand Him?
6. Falling for her??
7. What is he? What is she?
8. Happiness... is it a crime??
9. What is going on???
10. What is she doing to me???
11. Life can be made beautiful...
12. Is it a new life... or not???
13. I want to let her change me...For good
14. And everything is falling into the right place
15. Love is in the air...
16. Friends in thin and thick and in love...
17. First friends then the love..
18. I fell for her... โค๏ธ
19. So Now Where Were We...โค๏ธ
20. I love you too...๐Ÿ’œ
21. Love is Blossoming ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ
22. Life is perfect... will it be forever?
23. Birthday Surprise..
24. Surprise in hell๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ
25. Now jealousy game begins...
26. Who won now???
27. I am sorry...๐Ÿ’œ
28. Yay... do I still have a chance?
29. What does fate holding for us???
30. I will find her...No matter what

31. Why did he leave me??

458 22 12
By ichamayuri12

Hello readers,

I hope you all are doing good. How is everything going on?

Please share any thoughts you want to share with the rest of the readers and me. I will tag you guys and post your thoughts or messages.

I want dedicate this chapter to all of you. Thanks for all the love and support.

Let's see what fate has more in treasure for Ashni and Roshan. Shall we.

***************************************
Ashni POV:

The minute I knew that he left me, I was heart broken. I didn't know how to react.

I knew he came to save me, he was with me till we reached hospital where I completely lost my consciousness. But I felt his presence throughout. He cried for me. A lot. Then why the heck did he leave me?

Mom is being silent. Dad is not talking straight to me. Especially when it comes to Roshan's matter.

Non of my friends came to meet me. I don't know why. Anrag comes but doesn't talk much, as dad keeps staring at him.

I don't know what in the world is going on. I am still in the hospital. Almost recovered and mom said we will go home in a day.

I have been trying a lot to find answers to my questions. But no use. I am unable to. Or should I say, many are letting me not to.

Anrag is sitting with me now, talking general things about work and patients. And I kept nodding, not paying any attention or showing any interest.

Then suddenly a nurse came in,

"Sir, here are latest reports." She handed my reports to my dad.

He started to look at them.

"Everything looks good." He said.

"Yes sir, her health improved a lot and she is good to go home tomorrow." Nurse added.

"Thank you." My dad said.

"Sir, there are few formalities that you have to complete. Can you please follow me." She asked. He nodded and looked at my mom and then left with her to finish my discharge procedures.

Then slowly Anrag started to scratch my hand. I looked at him. He signalled at my mom.

But I am not able to understand what he is trying to say.

"Anrag, you can simply tell me to leave. I will." Mom said.

We both were shocked. So he has been trying to say this.

"I also had a love marriage and my dad was against it. At that time, your mom and Rohan uncle helped me." She said and smiled at me.

"Fathers are little overcaring and will take time to understand children's love life. Don't worry, he will come around." She said and left the room.

"Listen, Roshan didn't leave you. Uncle made him. Roshan was blamed for your situation. And uncle asked him to leave immediately. He left the next day itself." Anrag said.

What? Dad did it?

"But he saved me." I said.

"You are right. But uncle said that Roshan is responsible for you being in that situation in the first place." He said.

"But that doesn't mean he planned it." I said.

"I know. But uncle is not ready to listen or understand." He said.

Dad, you have to understand. Roshan will always protect me.

And surprisingly, Anrag is not upset with Roshan.

"How come you are not pissed?" I asked him.

"I was. But on the day you went missing, I saw his pure love for you in his eyes. He was ready to do anything to find you. He cried like a little baby. I don't think if I can find anyone like that for you. Who would love you and protect you." He said.

"Thanks, I know. But dad is not ready to understand." I said.

"Because I am not immature. I have seen more life than you kids and I know what is good for you and what is not." Dad said while barging into the room.

Both Anrag and I were startled.

"Dad, please calm down. Please. And understand that Roshan is not responsible for anything. It was Nia who did this. Why are you punishing Roshan for that." I said.

"And why did Nia attack you?" He asked.

I know where this is going.

"Dad but..." I tried to talk.

"Just answer my question." He screamed.

I flinched and went silent.

"Exactly, that's why I don't want him to be in your life. You know what we went through when we saw you in that state. I can't see you in that state again, and that's why I did that. It's better that you also forget him. You will find a better one." He said.

"Dad, I know that I am your princess, and you can never see me hurt. But what you are doing now this is hurting me more than what Nia did to me. She hurt me physically, but Roshan was with me throughout. And he went through the pain along with me. Trust me dad, he will never let anything happen to me." I said.

"What if he fails. What would have happened, if he did not reach on time that day. He is not a super hero. What if Nia comes out one day and attacks you again. What will happen then?" He said.

I didn't answer to that.

"Whatever you say, I can't live with a fear for your safety. So I can't accept him in your life. This is final." He said.

I looked at him with tears. I was completely shocked. Anrag came to my side and held me firmly, supportively.

I just looked down crying and with disappointment.

My dad walked out with that. At door, I saw mom and my friends who were looking at me with sympathy.

My mom mouthed a sorry to me. I continued to cry and hugged Anrag tightly.

I can't imagine my life without him. I love him. He loves me. And whom I thought would support me in everything, is now against my love and is hurting me the most.

I just kept crying, and my family and friends tried a lot to calm me down. I felt lifeless without him by my side. I want to talk to him, just listen to his voice.

I don't want to hate my dad, he is my dad and his worries about my safety are justified. But this is also true that I can't live without Roshan now. I don't know what to do now.

With my cries, my dad's stubbornness and my friends special acts to cheer me up, two days passed and I am home now. But, thoughts of him never left me alone. I just kept thinking about him, and I know that he is too. Because, Priyam is in touch with me, checking on me, literally every hour. I know why he is doing that.

"Ashni, have the fruits. You need them, to recover faster." Nani said coming into my room with a bowl of fruits.

"Yeah, that is exactly what I want, to repair my physical wounds. What about my mental scars that I am getting?" I asked her.

She looked at me with mixed emotions. She is not taking anyone's side. She just wants everyone to be happy but in this situation no one is happy.

"Eat them. And don't talk to her that way." Dad said coming in. I rolled my eyes.

I stopped responding to my dad now. We talk only when absolutely necessary. It hurts, him and me, both. But it's like we need space from each other now.

Anrag came to visit me in the evening after his duty. He comes everyday. But this time, he is not alone. Priyam came along with Ahana.

"Hello Ashni, how are you??" He said coming in.

I smiled at all of them. They are constantly trying to cheer me up and be my side.

"I am alive and breathing. " I said. Their smiles dropped.

"Why do you do that? You need to be active and happy." Ahana said.

"Then help me get in touch with Roshan. I want to talk to him, see him. Please." I ask Priyam with pleading eyes.

"You know I can't. Firstly if your father comes to know, he wouldn't let even us to be near you. And mainly Roshan doesn't want to talk to you." He said.

"Did he actually say that??" I asked him.

Priyam went quite. I couldn't take it anymore. This is all getting more painful everyday.

"Guys, I want to rest." I said and silently laid down and let my tears to flow out.

I shut my eyes tightly, not able to bear everything that is happening around me. I heard them leave slowly and close the door behind them.

Roshan, please come back. We can fight together.

***********************************************
Roshan's POV:

I was doing my duty in my new hospital as a visiting doctor. Although I am working, I am not able to concentrate much. All I can think about is Ashni. I am getting constant update about her from Priyam. But still, it's not the same. I want to be with her and take care of her myself. I want to be her constant support.

But I can't. I want to respect her dad, after what I did, I feel that I deserved this. But Ashni doesn't deserve this. Any of it. What do I do???

"Hello Doc, deep in thoughts??" I heard Dr. Lekha saying while coming in.

She is my new colleague here. She is really a nice person and she helped me a lot to get acquainted in this new hospital.

"Ahh, nothing much. Just about my old work place." I replied.

"Hey, you just moved here. It will probably take some time for you to get used here." She said while giving me files.

"Yeah, it will take sometime." I said.

"Ahhh... Can I ask you something?" She asked.

"Yeah, what is it?" I said.

"Okay, do you have any plans tonight?" She asked.

That is when I looked up from files to her. She was smiling. No no no no.

"No but I am going to spending time with my family." I said.

"Oh I thought we could go out for dinner." She said.

"I am really sorry, but I am not interested." I said, but trying hard not to be rude.

"That's okay. Do you have a girlfriend?" She asked.

I looked at her.

"I am sorry I came off like that." She added.

"It's alright. Yes, I do have a girlfriend back in my old city." I said getting to the files.

"Oh what's her name?" She asked.

"Ashni, she is also a doctor." I said.

She made oh sound and said

"Okay, then I will get going. Let me know once you finish your work on the patients." She said. I said okay. She left.

I am feeling horrible. I just hope I wasn't too rude or harsh.

While I am thinking all these and work, I got a call from Priyam.

"Hey, how is she??" I asked as soon as I picked up.

"Hello, do you ever miss me at all idiot?" He replied. I know that he is just kidding, he has been trying hard to cheer me up.

"I know you would be great, because you have my sister Ahana with you." I said smiling for them.

"Thanks brother." She said from background and I can hear them laughing. These days Ahana too has been checking on me and helping me to keep myself calm by updating me about Ashni's condition.

"How is she?" I asked again.

"She is okay physically but mentally..." He paused.

"She is total wreck. She is going crazy without you. And she is literally crying all the time. Whatever we do, doesn't really cheer her up. She is always asking about you, asking us to help her to get in touch with you. She is miserable." They both filled in about what happened when they went to her today.

"Roshan, the relationship between her dad and her too is not any good. She is starting to hate him now. And she was heart broken when we said you didn't want to talk to her" Priyam added.

And I am in tears again. I want her to be happy but she is not. And I am so conflicted on what to do. I want to be with her, hug her and make her stop crying but again I promised her dad to be away from her. I don't know what to do. I am crying mess now.

"Roshan, are you there?" Priyam asked.

"Yeah.." I said.

"Roshan, you both really miserable. It would be better, if you just come back and fight together. I am sure her dad will understand soon and approve your relationship. " He said.

"But I promised her dad." I said.

"You promised him for her happiness. But she is not happy. Infact she is in the worst place possible." He said.

"I know but may be it is good that I stay away from her and soon she will move on." I said.

"And will you?" He asked me.

Roshan 👆

" I will get back to work." I said and disconnected the call. I know the answer to that question that I will never be able to.

I am trying to do my best to be calm and composed about the situation.

I finished by my work and went back home.  Now a days I don't even want to go out for anything.

"Hi Bhai, how was your day?" Mayuri asked as I went in.

"It was okay." I said.

"What happened?" Dad asked me.

"It's nothing dad." I said.

"Remember Roshan, we promised we will share everything from now to help eachother." Dad said. He is right. They moved for me and changed their lives for me. And I am very thankful for such a family.

I sat down and started to explain my conversation with Priyam.

"You know he is right. When Ashni's parents were in love, it was the same with them too. Nidhi's dad was very strict and didn't approve their relationship. Nidhi stood strong about the situation. She was just like you, trying to listen to her dad. But she made Ashutosh miserable. He couldn't picture his life without her. So he kept fighting for her love and ultimately Nidhi's dad understood and approved their love. Now you are running away like Nidhi and Ashni is fighting like her dad who fought for his love. But now he is a father so he needs a little understanding then he will come to terms. But you can't give up. If you are ready to fight, remember I am there with you. I think everyone is." He said.

I am really so confused, I don't know what to do. I seriously don't know.

"Let's have dinner. I made it." Mayuri came saying.

"Well, I am yet to restock medicine in the home. Better to keep a ambulance on stand by." I said trying to lighten up the mood.

"Bhai, seriously you too. Fine I won't cook anymore. You both only cook." She said in anger.

"Hey we are just kidding. Let's have the dinner." Dad said, and with that we headed up to have dinner with my family.

But all the while thinking about only one person. 

Ashni 👆

I went to sleep with confused and restless mind.

Next day morning...

I got up with my phone blowing up with calls continuously.

I picked up the phone without even looking at the caller id.

"Hello" I said.

"Is she there?" I heard Anrag asked.

Anrag??

"What? Who?" I asked in confusion trying to completely come into my consciousness.

"Ashni, is she there?" He asked again.

"Why would she be here? She doesn't even know where I am here. What happened?" I asked him in panic.

"She is not at home and she just left a note saying 'I am going'." He said. What??? No....

"What??? What the hell?? Did you check with Priyam, Ahana, Icha and your relatives??" I asked now panicking more.

"Yes, she is not with anyone. We are thinking may be she came to you." He said.

"Apart from Priyam, nobody knows where I am and I made him promise me not give it to anyone, especially Ashni." I said.

"Okay, please let us know the minute you get to know anything." He said.

"Sure, please let me also know." I said before disconnecting.

Ashni, what have you done? Are you crazy? Where are you??

I went to freshen up to head back to Lucknow and see if I can find her.

I ran down immediately, and to my surprise I saw Lekha, sitting at the breakfast table with Mayuri and my dad.

"What are you doing?" I asked in shock.

"My car broke down while I was on my way to the hospital and I know that you live near by, so I thought may be we can go together to hospital." She said.

"I am not going to hospital today. I have personal work." I said very anxiously.

"What happened?" Dad asked understanding that something is really serious.

"Anrag called, there is an emergency. I am going to Lucknow." I said.

I didn't want to tell the details infront of Lekha.

"Is something serious?" Mayuri asked. And I nodded.

"I am coming with you." Dad said getting up.

"No dad, it's okay. If needed I will call you." I said while getting my shoes on to go.

And then the doorbell rang. Mayuri went to get it. In a bit,

"Beta, you, how are you?" Dad said suddenly.

What? Whom is dad talking to? Is it her? I quickly got up and turned around to see her, the person I love the most, after so many days. She is crying but at the same time smiling.

I immediately went to her hugged her tightly and she hugged me back. I composed myself and broke the hug, held her and now I am mad at her for pulling this stunt on all of us.

"What is wrong with you? Why did you do this?" I screamed at her. And she actually got little scared.

I hugged her again.

"I am sorry, I didn't mean to scare you. But you scared everyone." I said.

"I am sorry but I couldn't take it anymore." She said while hugging me more tightly and not letting me go at all.

"What do you mean Roshan?" Dad asked confused.

I turned towards him and saw Lekha looking at us.

"Lekha, can you please give us privacy? You can take my car if you want to hospital." I said. And she left immediately without saying a word. Meanwhile Ashni was still hugging me.

Once she left, I told my dad everything while we sat down.

"Ashni beta, that is not good. Everyone would be so worried about you. Especially your parents. This is not right." Dad said.

"But what dad is doing is also not right. He wants me to be happy in my life but is not ready to agree that my happiness is with Roshan." She said tightly holding my hand.

"Bhai, first call them and tell that she is safe here." Mayuri said.

Oh yeahhhh. I called Anrag.

"Hey, don't worry. She is here now. She just reached." I said.

"I want to talk to her." He said and passed on the phone to her. She is little scared.

"Hello... Don't worry. I am safe and fine." She said.

"Did you even think what we do go through because of your actions??? How much we were worried about you all this while??? How can you be so selfish Ashni??" I can hear the screams from the other side but it wasn't Anrag, it was uncle.

"Really dad?? I am selfish. What about you? You said you would do anything for my happiness, but now you are stopping me from being happy. " She said back.

I can sense that uncle is pissed off right now and here my dad too. He is visibly very upset with Ashni.

Before things could get worse, I took the phone into my hand.

"Uncle, please don't say anything to her. I promise, I will get her back safely. " I said.

And now Ashni is upset. And then the other line went dead.

"You don't love me anymore?" Ashni asked me.

"What? Ofcourse not. I love you. But this is not right thing." I said

"He is right Ashni. You need to go back. And I am really upset with your behaviour right now. You didnt think of your family even once. And that is not right." Dad said and got up and went back to his room.

Ashni is in tears right now.

"I will give you both some privacy." Saying Mayuri went to her room.

I held Ashni.

"Why does everyone is against me?" Ashni said crying.

To be continued.....

************************************************

How did you guys like the chapter???

What do you think will happen now? Will Lekha also a villian??

I know I am not really active. I am trying my best to be active. And I am planning to start another story, but I will start to publish that story once I have a bunch of chapters ready, so that I don't disappoint any of you.

Please let me know your opinions on the chapter.

Please like, comment and share 💜💜💜

Love,
Mayu

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 45.6K 72
They are best friends. She loved him. He didn't. She imagined her future with him. But he never saw her more than a friend. He loved somebody else. H...
46.4K 3.9K 63
โ€ข She was broken piece of glass while he had the glue that could mend it together. โ€ข Kiara is a girl that wanted to fall in love. Meet her soulmate b...
332K 33K 181
Special mention in #Wattpad love awards Most impressive rankings #1 in Together-11/06/2022 #2 in Emotional-13/11/2021 #3 in Emotional-15/11/2021 #3 i...
9.8K 1K 15
โ—‡๐“๐‡๐„ ๐”๐๐“๐Ž๐‹๐ƒ ๐’๐“๐Ž๐‘๐˜ ๐Ž๐… ๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„โ—‡ ~๐€ ๐‰๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ง๐ž๐ฒโ™คโ–ช๏ธŽโ–ช๏ธŽโ–ช๏ธŽโ–ช๏ธŽโ–ช๏ธŽโ–ช๏ธŽโ–ช๏ธŽโ™ก๐จ๐Ÿ ๐€๐๐จ๐ซ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง~ Have you ever thought, whe...