You are my only one 💏

By D_Vision

The lovely love story of my beloved Raghvi 😍 Plot :-After Mandar track Raghvi's new normal Love life ...but... More

Introduction
lucky charm 🥰
Bhabhi -Devar on Action mode 😎
Ishq ki rahe itni aasan kaha hai 🍉🥺🍉
Loving Husband Raghavrao 🥰
We Fit Perfectly Together🍉❤ (A)
We Perfectly Fit Together❤🍉🍉🔞 (B)
Raghvi - On a Honeymoon 🥰🍉🥰
Aankhe Teri kitni haseen.. ...🔞 🎶🥰
It's Divine Angels😇🧚‍♂ Vs Devil🧟‍♂😈
Khubsurat Safar ki shuruwat "Maa"🤰wo pehli "Dhadkan" 💓, Wo Pehli Aahat 🥰
Pallavi's Mood swings on Peak 😀
Author note
Divine🧚‍♂protection against Evil🧛‍♂ Move
Rawody Don RaghavRao 😎
Aaj Phir Tum Pe Pyar Aaya Hai 🥰🔞
The Mastermind 😎
important Author Note
Godhbharai aur 😂 LabourRoom ki kahani 🍉🍉
Bliss of Parenthood🍉🥰
Bliss of Parenthood (2).. ❤🍉
Family Trip to Farmhouse🏘
Battle for Family 😎
The Queen PallaviRao 👸
Junior Rao's Special
Mayka ... 🏡
Intehan pyar ki 💗
😷🤒Rao's are CovidQuarantine (+) 🤧 😷
🍉PallaviRao 🍉
🥺Naina👁💔
💗Raghvi💗... The Inseparable Saga 🥺
Raghvi Saga " 💗MY Home 💗" 🍉
It's Party Time 🥳🥳
Tera Mera.. Rishta ❤
Ranjana... ve.. tu yaad aave 🥺
Gustakiya... 😉
Mystery revelation 🧐
Rao siblings home alone 👨‍👩‍👦‍👦🍉🏠
❤🍉Raghvi love saga 🍉❤
Engagement 💍
'R' Juniors turn 1😘 ...🥰🎂
💗Ashiyaana 💗
Mafia Aesthetic :- Difficult Motherhood 😎
The maskquters of innocence 🤡🍉
The maskquters of Devils 😈
Zara Zara ...lets feel in Love 🔞💗
💥A Desire For Vengeance 💥
🎂Raghav's Birthday 🥰🍉
Ve Tom and Jerry Da.. Rishta 😜
Raghvi lal ishaq :-Holi special 🍉🥰
London Diaries🇦🇺 part 1
London Diaries (2 )A Desire 🇦🇺
London Diaries🇬🇧 (3) A Mystery Unfold 💥
London 🇬🇧Diaries part (4) Unexpected Twist 🥺
🍉Love Is The Best Remedy🍉
💗 Manmarzia 💗
💗 Besbriyaa 💗
😎Mafia Power😎
🕸A Perfect Trap 🕸
😎Raghav the Dangerous Rao 😎
😄Raghavrao's (3) troublemakers 😄
☺Masumiyat ☺
😘Pyar ka ye Bandhan😘
Koi Tumsha Nahi... 😘
Attackers & Survivals 😎
Pallavi the cutest bean 😘
😘My Fairy Angel 😘
Adhura me terebina ... Meri Hiriye 😥
🍉Dil Ibadat 🍉
🙏Vat Savitri Special 🙏
😀Kirti's marriage rituals 😀
Tum bin ....🤗🥰
Anger Cause Damage ..!!😪🤦‍♀
Sabse pyare mere Papa... oo.. papa 🥰🍉
Vengeance is mine sayith the Lord 🤐
😎The Real Rebel 😎
🧐50shades of your blood 🧐
🍉Kitni Mohabbat Hai ... 🍉
🥰Mere Devar ki Sadi Hai 🥰 part 1
🥰Mere Dever ki sadi hai 🥰 part 2
Can't I Get Over With You😍
Mumma:- We are Innocent 🐶
😌Silence Before Tornado 😌
🤔" Tornado " Or "Hurricane" 🤔
🥰Pallavi and Poll Dance 🥰
☸️🌀Chkravyuha🌀☸️
🥺Saviour Ya Worst Nightmare 🥺
😎Smartness Win The Battle of Best😎
🥰Janmashtmi special🥰
His vulnerability🔞🥺 & Her solance 🔞🥰
💕Only Mine💕
😉A cute mischief 😉
🥺Helplessness 🥺
🥺A Tragic Trauma 🥺
💛 Shades of Emotions 💛
🤧Daddy Rao in Trouble 🤧
Mask on Intentions
🥺 Guilt 🥺
🥳100.🥳
🧿Raghvi 🧿
🏞 Hawayein 🏞
🥺🥺Unexpected Events 🥺🥺
🥺Sorry Note 🥺
😥The Final Farewell 😥
🗻 Aashiyana 🗻
💔Dilo k Fashley ...💔
Bruewing... 🧐
Epilogue

Love is in the 🇬🇧London 🍉

804 84 75
By D_Vision

Hey crazy lovers of Raghvi...

Let's see in London what store more for us 🤗🍉

✍️🏻🌻✍️🏻🌻✍️🏻🌻✍️🏻🌻✍️🏻🌻✍️🏻🌻✍️🏻🌻✍️🏻🌻✍️🏻🌻✍️🏻🌻✍️🏻🌻✍️🏻🌻✍️🏻🌻✍️🏻🌻

🍉✍️🏻🍉✍️🏻🍉✍️🏻🍉✍️🏻🍉✍️🏻🍉✍️🏻🍉✍️🏻

Few days latter

Raghav and farhad both are talk about their new project which they get just 2days ago.

Today they have lot of work with kirti and yuvraj.

Pallavi is busy on last time preparation for the designer clothes launch as tomorrow.

So from two days two local thieves of London are noticing thier higher security around Bunglow.

Past two days there are some snow fall in the city and kids love the weather.

Twin babies are with Amma and Mariah and workers.

Today this two clownary thieves are deciding to enter in the house through terece part.

Raghav and pallavi both are late today because of their work. And here babies are watching home alone movie with Amma as they were so happy as comedy scenes play as they understand that.

The thief are at night come back side and started to climb buy due to snow their legs slip most of the time and they fall with thud and made cry faces.

With huff and puff they are trying again and finaly climbing up and enter through window.

They are now do happy dance and use stairs to come down... After that they both feel hungry and smell delicious food from kitchen. They went to kitchen and open lids and see delicious food and their stomach growling and they take one dishes and start eat.

Listening this sounds Amma and Mariah come to the kitchen and saw them and they were smiling and here Amma and Mariah both fummes in anger.

Both twins are look behind from their grandma to this thieves and give cute angry frown to them.

Amma and Maria see them taken fry pan and broom in their hand and start biting them as they requested first let them eat than start beat them again.

Listening this all staff members and Amma and Mariah both fummes and they start running around in house.. Watching them run like movie both twins are run behind them and throw ball from ball pit on them they are slip on floor and again stand up and start chasing after twins and whole staff behind them ,both babies hide under table, one of the thief also crawl behind them.

They are throw all thier toys on them and finally Amma again catch him and beating him black and blue with broom stick and Maria with pan hit his head.

Staff catch another one and beat him with wiper and one of the worker hit his head with vase. He was unconscious now.

Another one about to hit babies but babies are not less than thier parents they are on rolling chair and jump in ball pit so that chair directly hit on that thief's mouth.

Now both babies see him and smile naughtly and again pull chair so again hit him on his mouth.
Amma and all staff workers take both of them and tied them on chairs.

Both twins are happily clapping and dancing.

As soon as they done this they open the door and guards come inside and mean time Raghav and pallavi also come home and see scenario they were scare and check on both babies and Amma and Mariah and workers.

Both thieves are conscious again and scared to see both twins who are looking at them mischievously with smirking smile .

Thief 1 :- please please take me out these two little boys are too dangerous... I am scared.. I am not want to die soon.

Soon guards take them out before raghav and farhad beat with punch on thier faces and after that they were handover to police officers.

Pallavi is taking Ridhan and Rivan both in her embrace and hide them and kisses all over face and they make happy sounds loudly.

She ask Amma if she has any injury or something and Maria also with any other staff members.

She is taking both babies with her and go to their room, raghav also follow her as she enter insides the room that she can't stop her emotional turmoil and crying holding her both babies in her embrace.

Both twins are look at their mother and wipe her tears away and give floppy kisses on her face.

They're stand up in her lap and hugs her tightly with so much love.

Raghav is watching all this stand near door and he lock the door and come to them.

Raghav :- don't worry pallavi they are son of RaghavRao so they're so strong and brave.

Please don't be get emotional today they are do brave act..

Hey babies comes to daddy...

Both twins are look at their father and smile and then walk to him and he held them both and twirling them around as they giggling and smiles widely.

After that both twins were again sit in their Mumma's lap and watch story book and showing pallavi. She learns them about pictures and then related story.

After sometimes both are walk towards door and pull pallavi with them.. After coming out from the room they are take her toward kitchen .

Inside kitchen cooking staff are present and smile see them they both show refrigerator and and open it with the help of pallavi and show chocolate pastry.

Pallavi now understand that why they are pulling her to kitchen this much faster. She frown at them. And they both are showing thier tummy and then give toothy grin smile at her.

She gives them them some cake in two plates and the hungry kids sit there only on ground in Indian style and start eat.

Kirti is come there and take one big piece of cake and munching with this duo happily.

Pallavi goes for take some wipes for them but when she comes back she saw trio rao's eat half of the cake and now they're looking for another pastry with strawberry shortcake and kirti getting a call so she stands up and attend the call.

Here both babies are come to refrigerator and ask servant to open it as they want more cake... But servant couldn't understand what they want to say that both twins were making irritating face and then clean thier hands with T-shirt and now about to open refrigerator pallavvi stop them.

Pallavi :- Ridhubaby
Rivubaby..

Chalo Mumma k sath abb hum fresh hone jayenge bath me and yeah no more cake okay..

Both twins are make sounds and looks down than they are smiling mischievously and looks at eachother with grin.

They both held refrigerator door tightly and make irritating sounds and not letting the door... Pallavi pull them and both twins are start crying ,all workers are look them and smiles.

Pallavi calls Raghav and he come thier see this He get to know about his sons plan, his sons give him innocent smile and than pled him through eyes.

Raghav told pallavi with hesitation after see her anger that let them both eat some strawberry shortcake.

Pallavi is fume more and more and then see her children puppy face she give permission to them and they eat again while paint whole face and clothes with cake

After that both twins were again ready with new clothes and smiles widely at their mother, and she takes thier photos.

Kirti recieve a call from yuvraj that say if she not gonna accept his feelings he will not be giving up easily and waiting for her lifelong and if anything happens to him she will do his all last rights as his wife.

After that she is in her thoughts and her heart is beating faster and some kind of fear engulf her what if anything happens to Yuvaraj, she can't able to loose him.. Her true love.

As she is in thought she gets a another call from farhad that yuvraj's car get unexpected accident and they are in hospital  ,kirti screaming loudly with pain.

Listening her voice all comes out and ask her what happened?

K :- bhai yuvraj ka accident.. Accident huwa hai..
Farhad ko kisi n call karke bataya k wo hospital me hai ..

Bhai usse kuch hoga to nahi na..
Amma ,pallu tum dono kuch Bolo.. Mere Yuvaraj ko kuch nahi hoga na.. Abhi to usse mere Sare nakhare uthana Baki hai..

R:- shant hoja kirti.. Kuch nahi hoga Yuvaraj ko..

Me bat karte hai..
Pallavi and Amma slam thier head 🤦‍♀
And pallavi pinch Raghav hardly and glare him.

Raghav screaming at her and she close his mouth with her hand.

Raghav  being innocent kid can't understand and keep shut his mouth and sit beside his twins and give them sad pouty look.. They're giggling after see thier father.

Kirti runs quickly towards hospital and after reach there she is found that Yuvaraj is alright only minor injuries occurs on head and hand.

She is just running fast and hug him tightly and he take her up and twirling around and suddenly they feel flowers shower on them and here comes all family members come over there and cheers both of them.

Twin babies are really excited and throw flowers and by take chance they come out from the room and now both are walk in the hospital passage area ...pallavi realise that both babies are not present there so she and Raghav both are looking for them here and there.

Both babies are really naughty they are in children ward and play with nurses and doctors freely.. Happily with them, Pallaviii comes there after searching all over finally found them and apologize to them and take them but both twins are refusing to come with them and want to play here with other children and nurses.

After so many struggles finnaly Palllavi successfully take them with her after promise them to give chocolates and balloons.

Now all four are reach home with family and now they're decide to make arrangements for kirti and Yuvaraj to go on dinner date.

Amruta and farhad are also go on long drive with ice-cream date.

Raghav and pallavi both are deciding that they arrange dinner here at backyard of garden with twins .

They are enjoying in cold weather  ,pallavi and Raghav both sitting opposite to each other and both babies are walk sometimes towards Raghav or sometimes towards thier mother pallavi.

They're happily eat from their Mumma's hands and daddy's hands and laughing loudly and holding table standing and dancing on song while smile loudly at thier parents.

Ridhubaby comes and sit on pallavi's lap and eat some more food and rivubaby is busy in dancing and show his move like his mommy.. Pallavi show him her hands and dancing with his little munchkin.

Raghav and Ridhu not fond of dancing much they are clapping on rivu's dancing.

Ridhu baby is just like his daddy in matter of food his whole focus on food then other activities.

They're busy in walk here and there while after dinner Raghav and pallavi both do couple dance on romantic song .

Here both babies are really enjoy the dance and with thier parents they are also dance with them moving round and round.

Pallaviii and Raghav hold them in their arms and move with them also on rhythm.

Rivu ridhu baby mostly enjoy the dinner date with parents.

🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻

Kirti and yuvraj are both come to riverside for date, as Raghvi setup thier date they are stune to see the decorations.

They are talking about thier future and about marriage.

They are also dance on romantic song before eating.. Food.

Food are specifically all yuvraj's favourite and kirti make sure he will like it.

They are eating food while looking at eachother eyes with love and blushes deeply red.

They're holding their hands and Yuvaraj kisses on her hand.

Kirti stand up and hug him tightly and said thank you.

He kisses her forehead lovingly and hug her again.

🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻

Farhad and amruta in car for long drive while in cold weather enjoy the ice cream, but suddenly some goons with jeep car behind them and start to  shout and speak ill about them...as they were highly intoxicated with alcohol and they are behind them since ice cream shop and they are find out that Amhad are Indians so hareshment  with dirty comments pass out and follow them... Suddenly they heard police siren..and change thier route but here farhad car dashed with divider and moving in air multiple times and then go opposite direction and comes down on ground with thud and broke down completely.

Safety air balloon save thier life but they are injured themselves very badly  ,police officer see this and catch that car which is behind them and arrest them and take out Amhad on time and take them hospital.

Police team know farhad very well due to Myra case.

🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻
Raghvi and twins are come inside and babies goes to Amma's room to meet her as they know their grandma room so go alone.

Raghv held pallavi through her waist and pull closer and start kissing her without warning as usual.

Pallavi being lady Don nothing less she pulls him closer and kiss him more harder and deeper...

R:-you are look very hot and sexy in this outfit Mrs rao.. Just want to stare you and drink your beauty through my eyes.

Your eyes are intoxicated me... Just go more deeply and lost myself totally in those beautiful orbes of yours.

Your lips are so soft like strawberry I want taste them as its my favorite desert.

He trace her lips with rough thumb and sealed them again with the wild and passionate kiss.
He kiss on her neck through colorbone.

But suddenly they get come to reality as thier babies call their mother from outside the door and pitting door continue.

Mumma..

Mum...

And they open the door and hug their mother's leg and ask her to take them up  .

Raghav makes puppy sad face and pallavi giggles at his cute face.

She takes them in her arms and go to bed. And she is going change her clothe in warmer one and also babies were thier warmer clothes.

Raghav get a call from police station that Amhad had a serious accident and now they were in hospital.

Listen this raghav stunned and had shock, he with great difficulty told everything to pallavi while crying.

As they come outside they met Amma and kirti and yuvraj and told them everything also.

They are giving babies to Amma and driving to hospital as fast as possible.

All are worried about amruta and farhad.

They are both inside the operation theater and surgery going on as Amrutaaa get injured badly over her head and fractured her forearm.

Farhad also had fractured his left leg and injured in stomach.

Soon OT lights off and doctors said that they are save both of them and next 24hours cruisal for them it's necessary that they get consiusness soon.

Raghav is having panic attack see farhad's condition pallavi strongly held him and cool down his stress they are sit beside farhad's bed and pallavi is caressing his hair lovingly as he is her favorite Devar...
She left from their as she wants that raghav is be with farhad for sometimes alone and pour his heart out to him.

Pallavi is now sitting with amruta and remember thier together time and crying holding her hand.

P :- amu meri chhotu sister... Hamara Rista Pehle se achha nahi tha par aaj tumhari kosish ki wajah se aaj hum real sisters ki tarah rehte hai... You are my crime partner little sister.

Rivu ridhu ki Amu Mashi MA... Aur amu chichi

As she remembers this and smile how babies are call her amu chichi

Flashback

(mumma.. Mumma

Amruta :- Rivuuuu Ridhuuu..
Here comes babies...
Dekho chocolates.. Kise chahiye?

Amu amu...

Rivu..
Ridhu..

Farhad comes there with balloons and toys.

F:- hey champs..
Dekho balloons and toys...

Lelo...

Both twins are look at amu and chichi than thier mother.

Pallavi :- babies kya huwa amu abb chichi se sadi karengi to aapki chachu or chachi ban jayegi.

Amu chichi... Yeah

Mumma...
Amuchichi 😂...

Pallavi and farhad laugh at amruta who run behind them beacause they are show their tongue to her.

Amuchichi Soly... Ridhu aur rivu

Chochi... Please...
Chochi..
And now they are  walk behind her for chocolate.

Flashback ends)

🍉🍉🍉🌻🌻🌻🍉🍉🌻🌻🍉🍉🍉

Pallavi hold her hand and cares her cheek softly and than kiss her forehead lovingly and pray Ghanpati Bappa for her consiusness and soon healthy and heal fastly.

Kirti and yuvraj with Raghav as he is in very bad state, kirti comes and sit beside Raghav and squeeze his hand and Raghav again burst into tears.

R:- kirti chitti thik hojayega na... Arjun k Jane k bad wo mera chota bhai ki tarah raha hai Aur hamesha muje right advice diya hai.. Ajj Uski halat dekho.

Kirti :-farhad bahot strong hai Bhai wo fight back karega aur jald hi uthega.. Kyoki wo apne Anna k bina nahi reh sakta Aur abb to amruta Aur uske do champs bhi rah dekh raha hai ghar pe.. Unke chichi ko miss kar rahe hai.. Utho farhad bhai...

Yuvraj let them alone and Come to pallavi.

Yeah yuvraj pallavi and amruta had good bonding.

Yuvraj :- hey miss Hyadrabad itna kya sona... Chal Uth.. Abhi to hume farhad Aur kirti ko Aur pareshan Karna hai.. Aise soti rahegi to meri behen thodi thik rahegi.. Pallavi di Preesha di jese aap mere di ho so please ro mat iss chhoti sister ko hum milkar jaldi jagayenge Aur uthyenge.

Abhi to hume juniors k Sath Khelna Baki hai aur unki mumma ko tang Karna Baki hai.

Kirti :-aur unki bua ko bhi...

Pallavi hug kirti and cry loudly kirti hug her and it's difficult for her to console both Raghvi .

5hours later ,

Amruta is the first one who gain consiousness and out of danger now.
Pallavi is take relief breath after that now she's hugging her tightly and cry amruta also have same emotion and she responded back the hug.

Amruta is now ask about farhad and Yuvaraj take her in wheelchair towards farhad's ward.

Raghav hold farhad's hand as he gain consiousness and see his Anna and Amruta together.

Both at same time hug farhad and cry miserably because now both loves chhity and faru after all.

Raghav hugs him firstly and farhad try to hold him with difficulty.

Amruta comes there with Yuvaraj and pallavi and kirti and hug farhad and cry.

Raghav leave them alone for sometimes .

.
.
.
.
.
🌻🍉🌻🍉🌻🍉🌻🍉🌻🍉🌻🍉🌻🍉🌻🍉🌻🍉🌻🍉🌻🍉🌻🍉🌻🍉🌻🍉
Spoiler

Farhad and Amruta 's recovery  with help of baby raos.

Ishq wala love 🍉

Leap..🤔

Surprise twist 😜🍉

✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻🌻✍️🏻🌻✍️🏻🌻✍️🏻🌻✍️🏻🌻✍️🏻🌻✍️🏻🌻

Do read the story and give valuable vote and comments 🍉✍️🏻

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.2K 455 17
This story is about Raghav and Sai Raghav rao the don of Hyderabad and a college student who rules over people Sai Joshi a happy go lucky girl who i...
10.9K 1.2K 35
The story is of two college lovers how they met how they become friends and how their friendship turns into a relationship... How they become Raghvi...
36K 3.8K 45
What if Esha madhwan kidnaped Pallavi Rao and Pallavi was tried to escape from Esha's Clutch...had a fatal accident and one Tamilan Couple save her...
11.7K 1.6K 31
new story, hope u guys like it actually the name might or might not match the concept so plz adjust 😁 it's a story about an ACP who disguise himsel...