Always Us

By LilFluffy419

One shots of Spencer James and Olivia Baker mostly taking place in their adult lives. More

welcome home
morning buns
missed facetimes
happy birthday
anxious thoughts
daddy duties
locked out
championship high
honeymoon bliss
game on
twenty-four hours
tiny dancer
terrible two's
full house
coach james
mile high
stress relief
merry christmas
pretty lights
dinner chaos
temper tantrum
another woman
broken records
broken records pt. ii
night interrupted
boredom bites
childs play
home alone
snack break
balcony breakfast
big bank
happy wife
crisis control
malibu canyons
take care
6am lectures
pool days
new roommate
open practice
the newlyweds
attention hogs
family reunion
heavy mind
big milestones
midnight snack
time capsule
minor adjustments
field trip
worlds apart
date night
off season
wedding season
welcome home pt. ii
no boys
boys day
the agreement
not toys
bad news
sick snuggles
never alone
newspaper camp
hang up
early mornings
bedtime routines
press conference
becoming official
family business pt. i
family business pt. ii
united front
mini me pt. i
mini me pt. ii
mini me pt. iii
almost midnight
her happiness
breakup interlude
mr. handyman
evening stroll
valentine's day
everyday moments
runaway love
sister's keeper
good enough
slow sundays
at 3:35am
brown eyes
surprise surprise
spring break
young lovers
stolen memories
for you
home bound
home bound pt. ii
happy birthday pt. ii
stage five
stage five pt. ii
olivia's favorite
all nighter
sister's keeper pt. ii
big deal
study marathon
sit still
championship high pt. ii
team player
surprise visit
sunday afternoon
secret keepers
first game
holiday party
separation preparation
baby woes
first born
going slow
snack break pt. ii
chance encounters
utter confusion
morning champ
another one
harsh realities
back home
drunken consequences
husbandly duties

pesky plans

4.9K 69 15
By LilFluffy419

Here's one for the slow week 🙃

_____

After steering clear of him for the past hour, Olivia scanned the weight room as she tried to locate her boyfriend. Even on days like today, where he claimed to only be getting in a "light workout," she always turned down his offer to work out together. She preferred their typical routine, which consisted of them splitting up immediately upon entering the facility. Then once Olivia was through with her workout, she'd come find him and remind him that the outside world existed.

"Hey," Olivia tapped Spencer's shoulder mid bicep curl. "We gotta go or we're going to be late for our lunch plans with Jordan and Simone."

"One last rep," he nodded at his reflection in the mirror, his eyes steady on his form as he pumped through the motions.

"You better mean it," she shook her head as she took a couple steps back to scroll through her phone while he finished up.

True to his word, he re-racked his weights soon after.

"Sometimes you have so little faith in me," he approached, snaking his sweaty arms around her waist.

She looked up from her phone and tilted her head at him. "Well, sometimes you just don't know when to quit."

Ignoring her critique, he leaned forward to kiss her, taking her bottom lip between his. Her arm instinctively reached for his neck before she remembered where they were and pushed away.

"Okay," she laughed, shaking her head. "We're not about to be one of those couples."

"Why not?" he leaned forward again, but she slipped from his grasp, dragging him towards the exit before they could garner any more death glares.

"They're just jealous, baby," Spencer laughed once they made it out into the LA sun. Tugging her back to him, he whispered in her ear, "they're jealous that they don't have a woman as fine as you to go home to every night."

"Okay, Romeo," she tried to keep a straight face, but her blushing gave her away. "I'm glad the sweat and stray hairs don't deter you, but I'm serious, we have to go get ready. They're only in town for two days."

"Okay, okay," Spencer sighed, finally letting her pull him the rest of the way to the car.

At home, Olivia rushed toward the bathroom, stripping down as soon as she entered the bedroom.

"I'm gonna shower first," she called as she yanked her leggings from her ankle. "Make sure you pick out what you're going to wear now, so you're not looking last minute."

"Okay," he chuckled, walking into the bedroom at a much slower pace.

"I really like that new white shirt you got a few weeks ago," she added sweetly, biting down on her bottom lip as she looked at him hopefully.

"Why'd you ask me to pick something out if you already did it for me," he teased.

"Just want to give you a little sense of control," she smiled, coming up to him to give him a quick peck before turning towards the bathroom.

"Slow down for a second, girl," he caught her hand as his eyes roamed down her body.

"We don't have time," she tugged her hand away, finally escaping.

"We can always make time for the things that are important to us," he called after her.

"Don't sit on the bed," she yelled back over the noise of the shower.

"I wasn't raised in a barn," he shook his head, making his way back to the kitchen to sit on a stool while he waited.

After fifteen minutes, he checked the time. The water pipes were still going strong. Even though he could care less what time they arrived, he knew they wouldn't make their reservation at this rate.

"Spencer, no," Olivia shook her head as he stepped into the shower behind her.

"You're taking too long, woman," he shrugged, stepping closer to her to catch some of the waterfall.

"Yeah, and now I'm going to take even longer," she huffed after getting pushed out of the hot water. Even annoyed, she couldn't help but drift her eyes down his body. "Now I'm cold."

"There's more than enough room for both of us," he assured her. One of his arms wrapped around her waist, pulling her back in, while his other reached around her to grab the body wash.

Her breath caught when his fingers squeezed down on her ass.

"You not gonna finish up?" He asked once he pulled away and lathered up in front of her.

"I'm gonna need you to leave," she let out weakly.

"Just give me a second. I, for one, don't need hours in here. Unless we're doing something else," he winked at her.

"Okay, hurry up," she implored, finding the face wash to help him speed up the process.

"Thank you," he gave her a kiss after she had massaged his face and rinsed him off.

After finishing the rest of her shower in peace, she padded out into the bedroom to find Spencer smugly sitting back in the armchair, dressed and ready to go. The shirt she requested hugged his arms nicely.

"Now I have to hurry," she complained.

"I'm in no rush," he shrugged, watching as she gripped her towel with one hand and sifted through the closet with the other. "Take your time, baby."

"We're starting to have a bad track record, Spencer," she looked at him as she walked back into the bathroom with her outfit choice in hand.

Turning on her getting ready playlist, Olivia got into the zone as she changed into her matching two piece set and started on her makeup. She managed to get through all the steps before her boyfriend reappeared.

"Damn, you look good," Spencer licked his lips as he moved her hair to expose her neck.

"You are insatiable."

"There has been no satiating today," he pulled back with a puzzled look on his face.

"And there won't be until we've followed through with our plans," she rushed past him to find her shoes.

____

Outside of the restaurant, Olivia screamed as she ran up to her brother and best friend. It had been months since they had last been in Los Angeles.

"I missed you," Olivia threw her arms around Simone, rocking her from side to side.

"What's up, brother," Jordan pulled his friend into a hug.

After everyone had greeted each other, they went inside to make their reservation time. When the hostess turned to lead them to the back of the restaurant, Spencer gestured for Jordan and Simone to go first. Then he wrapped his fingers around Olivia's exposed waist, pressing his hips into her as he guided her forward.

"How's the house hunting going?" Olivia looked over her menu to the opposite side of the booth.

Since Simone's tennis career allowed her greater flexibility, they had been waiting for Jordan's contract negotiations to settle with the Bucs. Now that they felt more confident in his tenure with the team, they had finally decided to plant their roots in Florida.

"It's going," Simone sighed.

"I can't wait to go visit," Olivia grinned, turning towards Spencer, who sat relaxed with his head leaning back against the seat. Having already decided what she wanted to eat, she scooted closer to him. He had been teasing her since they left the house, and she couldn't deny that she wanted more.

"As soon as you guys secure a place. We're there," Spencer confirmed, wrapping his arm behind her waist.

"Mom keeps sending over listings every day," Jordan chuckled, shaking his head as he reached for his glass.

"The woman has good taste," Simone shrugged.

"Yeah, then what are we paying our agent for," Jordan looked over at her.

"I told you to fire him," she met his gaze. "But anyways, how's work coming along," Simone turned her attention to the couple snuggling across the table.

"Good," Olivia giggled as Spencer placed light kisses on her shoulder.

"You two make me sick," Jordan looked on with disgust.

"Can't get enough of her, man," Spencer shot his friend a look, knowing it would make him even more uncomfortable.

Looking away, Jordan pretended to gag.

Simone slid her hand into Jordan's, but watched on with an amused look on her face. She knew there was no stopping them. His sister and best friend always had a bit too much fun with the dynamics of the friends group.

The overly affectionate couple eventually pulled away from each other once their food arrived, but throughout the meal, Spencer's hand lingered on Olivia's leg. Though he never went higher than her mid thigh, it was enough to drive her crazy.

"We haven't seen the new Batman movie, yet," Simone announced once their plates were cleared. "We were thinking of going to see it this afternoon if you guys want to join."

"Sure," Spencer smiled, trailing his fingertips under Olivia's skirt. Her leg twitched as he reached the crevice of her thigh.

"There's a showing in about forty minutes. That gives us enough time to wrap up here and then the theater is right down the street," Jordan read off his phone.

"Actually, we're pretty tired from the gym this morning," Olivia cut in. "I think I might need a nap or I'll fall asleep."

"That's fine," Jordan shrugged, not looking up. "How does 6 sound?"

"That should do," Olivia smiled appreciatively. In her mind, that gave her more than enough time to take care of the worked up state Spencer had her in.

"Great. I'll get the tickets while we're at the hotel," Jordan set his phone down and the conversation resumed.

_____

Out of breath, Spencer and Olivia scrambled into the apartment. His lips had latched onto hers the second they stepped onto the elevator.

"Back in the shower," Olivia demanded.

"Oh, you made plans," he raised his eyebrows at her decisiveness.

"Now," she grabbed his collar, crashing her lips against his.

He didn't hesitate any longer. Throwing her up onto his waist, he walked them back towards the bathroom as she frantically worked down the buttons of his shirt. After bumping against a couple doorframes, he set her down on the tile, helping her pull off her cropped top before she shimmied out of the matching skirt.

"Take those off," she eyed his jeans as she kicked off her sandals and reached over to the faucet handle.

"Tell me what you wanted earlier," he let out lowly once they were both in the shower. Pinning her against the wall, he flatten his palm against her abdomen, inching it lower along her stomach until the tips of his fingers hovered over her clit.

"Bend me over," she whimpered.

Turning their bodies, he stood against the shower head so that most of the water hit his back. While his hand hooked under her right knee, her hand scrambled behind her, trying to catch a hold of his erection. When she found it, she shifted her hips over it, positioning him at her entrance. A loud groan escaped them both as he pushed into her warmth.

"Fuck, baby," Spencer groaned, waiting to make sure she had a good grip on the ledge in front of her before picking up his pace. "I can't take it slow today."

"I don't want slow," she moaned, already feeling the ecstasy shoot through her body as he pumped into her.

As the water fell on them, the slapping of skin echoed through the bathroom. Olivia added to the noise with her loud panting.

"I'm getting close," Olivia moaned when he lifted her leg higher.

"I got you," he groaned, his strokes getting shorter as he drilled into her.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck," she chanted as he drove her towards her peak. "Shit," she gasped as her body started convulsing in his grasp.

"Fuck, Spencer," she sighed when she felt him jerk before going still and releasing inside of her.

He carefully lowered her leg and turned her around, pulling her to him to relieve some weight off her trembling legs.

"I needed that," she murmured as her arms wrapped around his neck, caressing the back of his head while his hands explored her wet body.

"We could have done it before going," he laughed as he pulled away to lather up the loofah and clean them off.

"I didn't want to be late," she looked down at him as he crouched to scrub her legs.

"A little too considerate for your own good," he chided jokingly. "But I don't mind having more time."

The devilish look on his face made her heart rate speed up.

Pulling her out of the shower, Spencer made quick business of drying her off so that he could get back to pleasing her.

"Oh my god," she moaned as he grazed his teeth along her nipple, biting down gently before latching his lips onto her breast. He sucked hungrily while one of her hands supported the back of his head, and the other roamed his broad shoulders, covering every inch of skin she could reach.

Releasing her left breast, Spencer kissed his way across her chest to provide attention to her other nipple. In the process, he backed her up against the wall.

Olivia's head fell back as he licked and sucked down her body, spreading her legs once he kneeled on the ground. But he didn't give her what she wanted. Instead, he continued down her inner thighs, wrapping his hands firmly behind her legs while he sucked at the soft skin inches below her center.

"Spencer," Olivia whimpered, trying to guide his head up. The throbbing between her legs was getting unbearable.

He teased her by lifting one leg over his shoulder, but denied her again when he continued to kiss down her other leg.

Closing her eyes, she submitted to the feeling of his mouth on her skin. When his warm lips finally made contact with her center, her hand grasped for the towel rack next to her. She hummed loudly as his tongue slid up her slit, gathering up her juices.

"My clit, please," she begged, grabbing his head and rolling her hips against him as he began to flick his tongue.

Her whimpers increased in pitch as her second orgasm started to build. "Fuck, right there," she cried, "oh baby, you're so good."

Slipping two fingers inside her, he instantly felt her clench around him.

"I'm cumming," she whined as her body started to spasmed above him. "I'm cumming."

"I think we're going to have to cancel," Spencer smirked, standing up to pick up her limp body.

"We can't. Jordan probably already bought the tickets," she mumbled against his neck.

Laying her down on the bed, he crawled over her, pushing her leg to the side before pressing his dick into her still pulsing walls.

"Baby," she moaned, grasping for the back of his neck, kissing him as he stroked into her slowly, giving her time to recover.

After a couple minutes, she was ready to go. He owed her after all the touchiness at lunch.
Her lips brushed against him as she whispered into his ear. "Fuck me again."

But instead of obliging, he went still and pulled out. "Call them and say we can't make it."

"We already gave them one excuse today," she whimpered at the sight of his dick moving away from her.

"Think of something else," he handed her the phone before he lowered his lips to her neck.

Preparing to hold back her moans, Olivia struggled to find Simone's contact.

"Hello?" her friend answered.

"Hey," Olivia tried to maintain her breathing as Spencer nibbled down her waist.

"What's up?" Simone asked slowly when Olivia didn't continue.

"I'm not sure if we can make it tonight. I think Spencer came down with something," her breath hitched as Spencer's tongue slid between her folds. "At lunch," she squeaked.

"Mhm," Simone hummed knowingly.

"Brunch tomorrow before your flight?" Olivia bit her lip.

"Girl, we'll see you tomorrow," Simone laughed.

"See, not that bad," Spencer mouthed as she returned the goodbye.

Olivia's shaky finger barely made it to the end call button before he was pressing back into her tightness.

_____

The next morning, Spencer and Olivia pulled up to the brunch spot in a much calmer state. She gave him an impassioned speech in the car, instructing him to go along with the stomach bug story. In return, he grumbled a yes ma'am and cut her lecture short with a kiss.

"How was the movie?" Olivia asked as the waiter placed the pitcher of mimosas on the table for the rest of the party.

"I must've gotten whatever Spence got because we didn't make it either. I was throwing up all night," Jordan groaned, rubbing circles on his belly.

"Oh," Olivia tried to nod sympathetically. Under the table, her fingers dug into Spencer's thigh, urging him to withhold his laughter.

Spencer nodded convincingly. "It was bad, but Liv was a champ though. Helped me through it," he smirked in her direction.

"Yeah, I couldn't have gotten through without Simone's back rubs," Jordan smiled, leaning into his girlfriend.

Glaring over at Olivia, Simone accepted Jordan's neck kisses. "Any time, babe, any time."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.1K 209 12
Two bakers destined for greatness. Nothing can get in their way, right? Love and competition is about to make them learn the hard way. Or give or tak...
38.3K 956 35
When a 24 year old woman named Olivia Baker has an interview to become an assistant to 24 year old businessman, Spencer James, little does she realiz...
17.3K 475 15
After a potential career-ending injury, Spencer tries to navigate the healing process. He has his wife and his two best friends, Olivia and Jordan by...