Lustful December (Calendar Gi...

By AthanWP

(A Collaboration Series) She's a top secret agent with an annoying attitude and a mission to fulfil in a shor... More

Disclaimer
Calendar Girls Series
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Epilogue

Chapter 8

706 11 26
By AthanWP

Helen keeps on contacting Mr. Red but he doesn't even answer her calls. She rolled her eyes and throw her phone on the bed.

"Damn it!" She mumbled, annoyed.

Suddenly, her phone rang and she quickly get it and answer the phone. She saw the ID caller and it was Mr. Red.

"Hello, Agent Dekémvrios," Mr. Red greeted her. "I'm sorry for not answering your call I'm doing something in my bed a while ago," he explains.

"Well, hello Mr. Red! It's good that you called me back." she rolled her eyes. "You're just romancing a woman again in your bed, is that what you are implying?"

"Oh, I'm sorry darling," Mr. Red uttered, dramatic. "You know me, Angel, I'm getting older and I would like to taste a pussy before I die. So I'm just enjoying."

"Gross..." she uttered. "I have an important update anyway," she paused, "Alexander Adamos has a transaction tonight and I need advise."

"Advice on what?"

Helen tries to answer but suddenly, it was interrupted by a knock. Mabilis niyang ibinaba ang tawag at inayos ang sarili. "Come in!" sigaw niya.

Bumukas ang pinto, iniluwa roon si Alexander. Nanlilisik naman ang mata ni Helen at batid niya ang iritadong mukha ng lalaki. Naglakad papasok si Alexander, sinusundan lamang ng kaniyang tingin ang bawat galaw at lakad nito.

"What do you want?" she asked, bluntly.

Tumigil sa harap niya si Alexander, namulsa ito at humugot ng isang malalim na paghinga. "I have something to do outside, don't try to escape and walk away, woman..." he said, irritation filled his voice. "Oh, you can't escape, just stay in your room instead." sarkastikong usal nito.

Helen rolled her eyes, "As if I can escape in here, I'm just your maid, not your prisoner," she answered. "You're my boss, so do what you want to do and please, don't bid your goodbye on me I am not your woman, okay?" masungit na saad niya.

A hint of anger plastered on Alexander's eyes, he coldly look at her. "I'm not bidding my goodbye, stupid," he blurted. "You're not my woman, of course! You're not even going with my standard."

Tumalikod na si Alexander, napakuyom naman ng kamao si Helen dahil sa pinaghalong inis at galit sa kaniyang amo. "Brutto bastardo arrogante!" You arrogant ugly bastard! "Accidenti, sei fastidioso! Stupida creatura inferiore!" Damn, you are annoying! Stupid inferior creature!

Muli siyang nilingon ng binata at matalim ang tingin na ipinukol nito. "Non preoccuparti, non sei nemmeno carina." Don't worry, you're not even pretty.

Inis na inis si Helen na natungo sa kaniyang banyo at doon inilabas ang kaniyang galit.

"Shit, annoying creature! Bwesit, mamatay sana ang gagong 'yon!" kausap niya ang sarili habang kaharap ang salamin. "I can escape, Alexander, I'm a well-trained secret agent and Mr. Red's favorite angel!"

LUMIPAS ang tatlong oras nang sinimulang magbihis ni Helen. Habang nagbibihis ito ay tumunog ang kaniyang cellphone kaya agad niya itong sinagot.

"Yes, bitch? Is the area secure already?" she asked, coldly.

Her friend laughs at the other line. "What's with your tone?"

"Nothing, I need the details now," she answered. "Be serious in this mission, I want to finish this as soon as possible."

"Oh okay! Hang in there Agent Dekémvrios, the details were transmitting to your wristwatch device, make sure your earpiece is on, and let's get it on to the mission!"

Ibinaba na niya ang tawag at sinimulang ikabit ang mga gamit sa kaniyang katawan. Dalawang 45 caliber gun ang inilagay niya sa kaniyang holster sa magkabilang hita niya, dahil nakadamit naman siya ng bestida, hindi iyon madaling makita.

On her wrist, she put on her watch and open it, a detail of the transaction was directly transmitted. She even put on her earpiece, and after she finished everything, she slowly walked out of her balcony.

She knows very well that there's a men around the perimeter and CCTV's are around the whole mansion. Napangisi na lamang siya nang tuluyan siyang nakalabas ng mansyon.

She booked a cab and went to the Port of Piraeus, the largest port in Greece. The taxi driver was glancing at her from time to time and she gets a little bit irritated.

"Stop staring and just drive, stupid!" she hissed with annoyance. "Continue glancing and I won't hesitate to rip off your eyeballs," coldly, she added.

"Mi dispiace, signora. Non riesco proprio a immaginare cI'm sorry, ma'amhe tu sia così perfettamente sbalorditivo."  I'm sorry, ma'am. I just can't imagine you're so perfectly stunning.

She rolled her eyes and ignore what the driver said. She just looks at the scenery on the road and for about a minute, she touches her wristwatch and her forehead knitted because her friend sent her a photo of Alexander with a woman in his arms.

"Damn, what a shameless man..." she mumbled out of annoyance, "Che brutta creatura arrogante!" What an arrogant ugly creature!

A few moments later, she arrived at the port where the transaction is going to happen between Alexander and the drug syndicate. Bumaba siya sa taxi at binayaran ang driver.

Luminga-linga siya sa paligid, nagtago siya isang malaking lalagyan ng tone-toneladang isda dahil may sasakyan na paparating. She turn on her earpiece and wristwatch to look every corner of the port.

Narinig niyang nagsalita si Dana mula sa kaniyang suot na earpiece. "They just arrive, Agent Dekémvrios. There's a change of location, they won't have a transaction in just a port..." imporma ng kaibigan.

Nagsalubong ang kaniyang kilay. "What? What the hell, Dana! I'm wearing a dress and I'm not supposed to swim on the water, okay?! Why didn't you tell me earlier?" inis na sambit niya sa kaibigan.

"We can't contact you earlier because we turn down your location, King of Vander Mafia's men were roaming around the port. They were scattered everywhere and I tried to hack their system but I can't infiltrate it because the security system has a lot of bugs and viruses."

"Damn, this is hell or this is just a trap..." she said, unbelievably.

"1 percent, Agent Dekémvrios, maybe it is a trap and Alexander Adamos needs to survive in the transaction so better work your ass off, milady."

Napabuntong hininga si Helen. "Do I have a backup?" she asked. "If none, then it is good, I'll just swim."

"Yes, there is. Some of them are pretending to be a fisherman and there's a boat waiting for you at the dock." Dana informed.

"Copy that."

Naglakad si Helen patungo sa dock nang walang nakakapansin sa kaniya. Nakita niya ang ibang mga kasamahan na naroon sa pantalan at nagtungo siya sa isang bangka.

"Good luck, Agent Dekémvrios," sambit ng kasama, "the transaction is just 20 miles away from the port and I have a gut feeling that is just a trap for Alexander Adamos."

She rolled her eyes, "This is so freaking easy!" she exclaimed.

Nakita niyang umandar na ang yate patungo sa gitna ng dagat. Sinimulan na rin paandarin ng kasamang si Barrientos ang sasakyang pangisda at hindi naman halatado ang kanilang pamamangka.

They are just meters away from the yacht when it stop. Pinatay ni Barrientos ang makina ng sasakyang pandagat at kunwaring isinaboy ang lambat sa dagat.

"Agent Dekémvrios, in position," Barrientos murmured.

Narinig iyon ni Helen. "In position..." she answered, "Dana what's happening inside the yacht?" she asked.

Unti-unting bumababa si Helen sa tubig, linangoy niya ang pagitan ng bangka patungo sa yate. Mabilis siyang nakarating sa gilid ng yate at dahan-dahan na iniangat ang ulo para humugot ng isang malalim na paghinga.

Nakarinig siya ng putok ng baril dahilan para kumunot ang kaniyang noo at dahan-dahan umakyat sa deck ng yate. Rinig niyang nagkakagulo ang mga tao sa kanilang opisina, mga malulutong na mura ng mga kasama.

"Agent Dekémvrios, it's really a trap!" Rinig niyang sigaw ni Dana mula sa kaniyang earpiece. "Shit! Get out of the yacht now, it's a trap!" muling sigaw ni Dana.

"Fuck!" mura ni Helen. "I'm going to save that man, Dana! Shit this is bad!" madiin na sambit niya.

Nakarinig si Helen ng mga yabag patungo sa pwesto niya, mabilis siyang umakyat at nagtago sa gilid ng railings at pinakiramdaman ang paligid. Aakyat na sana siya nang mapansin niyang may baril na nakatutok sa kaniyang ulo.

"Who the fuck are you?!" tanong ng isang lalaki na hindi niya kilala.

She smirked, inagaw niya ang baril at itinutok sa lalaki, binunot niya ang isa at itinutok pa sa kasama nito. "I'm no one," she answered. "You don't need to know me because you won't need it in hell, bastards!" sarkastikong sagot niya at pinaputukan ang dalawang armado na lalaki mula sa tuhod.

"Agent Dekémvrios, what the hell! Time is ticking, there's a bomb inside the yacht! You need to go down now!" Inis na sambit ni Dana sa kaniyang earpiece.

"I can swim, Dana. I badly need to save my asshole boss!" giit niya. "This transaction is so fucking bloody and shit-" hindi na niya naituloy pa ang kaniyang sasabihin nang may bagay na tumarak sa kaniyang balikat.

Nanlisik ang kaniyang mata na tumingin sa lalaking binaril niya na may hawak ng kutsilyo at bakas roon ang kaniyang dugo.

"Mierda! Mierda! Hijo de puta! ¡Te mataré sin piedad, hijo de puta!" Shit! Shit! Son of a bitch! I will kill you without mercy, you son of a bitch!

Malutong na pagmumura ang binitawan ni Helen dahil sa galit at inis. Nakaramdam siya ng kirot sa kaniyang balikat at nais niyang pagsasaksakin ang lalaki ngunit brutal niyang tinadtad ng bala ang katawan ng mga ito.

She doesn't have mercy at all, she looks like a different person right now. She killed two armed men in just a snap, she's hardly breathing in and out.

Suddenly, she heard footsteps in her surroundings, she felt exhausted but she went inside the yacht to check if Alexander was still there and he finds him, tied up on a chair.

Bago siya nagtungo roon ay isinuot muna niya ang isang mask at dahil naka-contact lens naman ito ay hindi siya mamumukhaan ng kaniyang amo. Ramdam niya ang pagkirot ng sugat sa kaniyang balikat ngunit ininda niya iyon para kalasin ang tali na nakagapos kay Alexander.

"Damn! Who the fuck are you?!" pagalit na tanong ni Alexander sa kaniya.

"Stop talking, Adamos, let's get out of here if you still want to live your life! This is a trap by the way!" she answered, weakly.

Sinubukan niyang hilain si Alexander ngunit nahigit siya nito at malamig na tinitigan. "Who are you? I don't trust a strangers!"

Napairap si Helen. "Hijo de puta! Time is ticking, King! We need to swim 20 miles away from this yacht or else, we'll be ashes today!" she whined.

"What the hell are you talking-shit!" malutong na mura ni Alexander at mabilis na hinigit si Helen pababa sa yate. "Let's fucking swim and I doubt, you can't even make it to the dock," he said and started jumping.

Naiwan si Helen, muling nagsalita si Dana mula sa kaniyang earpiece. "Swim, Agent Dekémvrios, Alexander Adamos was waiting for you, don't be such a pussy or you'll lose a lot of blood and be dead."

Ipinikit ni Helen ang kaniyang mga mata, narinig niyang sumigaw si Alexander. "Fuck, jump woman!"

Tumalon si Helen at sinubukang lumangoy ngunit walang lakas ang isa niyang kamay. She was losing her breath underwater but she felt soft lips landed on her lips. Her eyes went wide, Alexander was shocked too.

Napamura sa isip si Helen dahil natanggal ang suot niyang mask at hindi niya alam kung ano ang irarason niya kay Alexander kapag nakarating sila sa dock. Mabilis siyang inilangoy ni Alexander at ilang minuto pa ang nakalipas ay nakarating na sila roon.

Mabilis na umakyat si Alexander at masamang tinitigan ang dalagang kaharap. "What the hell is this, Thea? What the hell are you doing at the middle of the sea?" a cold baritone voice, interrogates her.

She was looking down, ramdam niya ang pagkahilo at pandidilim ng kaniyang mga mata. "I... I'm sorry," she said, weakly and looked at Alexander. "I just save you, it's a trap... I thought you're not able to see that coming."

"Who are you, Thea Amal?" he growled, questioning her again. "You're my maid, right? And what are you doing in my transaction? Spying?" he scoffed, sarcastically.

"My Lord, milady needs to be treated, she's wounded and doesn't have enough blood already. She's pale..." sumingit ang butler ni Alexander. "I'm sorry, my lord but we need to rush her to the hospital-"

"No! Lock her into the darkroom, I'll punish and torture that lady, mercilessly." He said, darkening his gaze at her. "Pleasurably tortured without mercy and conviction."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

372M 8.9M 100
This work of fiction may include potentially disturbing readings, scenes and discussions around topics such as sexual, self-harm, physical violence...
1.4M 32.3K 54
Rivalry, a basketball athlete and a culinary student had never seen herself attracted to any men. Despite her friends' persistent attempts to set her...