Chapter 5

"Where the hell are you taking me?" Helen asks, pissed.

Alexander looks at her sharply. "To a place where I want you exposed." he coldly blurted.

"E-Exposed, what?! Are you fucking insane, Sir? I'm a maid and I am supposed to be cleaning your fucking house!" Helen shouted with annoyance.

A dangerous look flashes on Alexander's face. "You're my maid and you are supposed to follow my command, woman. Don't fucking provoke me, I won't go fucking easy on you!" A thunderous voice of Alexander echoed in the living room.

Helen shut her mouth, didn't question him again. She wasn't afraid of him but she was afraid that he might do nasty things to her. He's livid, she notices that. She curse inside her head many times and curse him to death.

Helen struggles with the two men beside her. "Don't fucking touch me! I can walk alone." she eagerly uttered.

"But we don't want to die-"

"Then die, fuckers! I don't care! You're was not even priceless, so pull your hands away or I will be the one to cut it off. Choose."

The two men sighed and remove their hands from her arms. She walked straight towards the car. She sits next to him, his arms folded on his chest with a serious look. Helen look away and didn't mind her boss.

"Greg, facciamo un salto al centro commerciale più vicino. Compreremo i vestiti di milady." Alexander commanded. Greg, let's drop by at the nearest mall. We'll buy milady's clothes.

They are aware that Helen understands what they are saying. She just rolled her eyes and mumbled something that Alexander clearly understands and hear.

"Dannazione a lui, sa davvero come farmi incazzare, cazzo." she murmured. Damn him, he really knows how to fucking piss me off.

"Shut it, woman."

"What the hell, Sir Alexander? You're not my sugar daddy to buy my clothes. Uh, you're fucking annoying!" Helen was pissed and seemed to want to shoot her boss in his head.

"Stop cursing, or I will be fucking fuck you right here, right now, woman!" Alexander growled.

She looked at him with disbelief. "Do it if you can, Mister!" she rolled her eyes, challenging him.

Alexander's jaw clenched, his eyes were livid. He balled his fists because of frustration. "Damn it, woman! Don't fucking regret again if I do nasty things on your fucking body!"

Helen smirked. "Then do it, if you can, Sir. Let's see who's gonna have a fucking boner and aching abdomen," she teased, annoyingly.

The drive was around thirty minutes and they keep on fighting like a married couple inside the car. They just stop fighting when Alexander's butler cleared his throat and they both asked him.

"What?" they said in unison.

Greg avoided his gaze in the rearview mirror of the car. "Nothing, senor," Greg answered, politely. "You look like a married couple, by the way!" he added.

"Fuck you, Butler Greg! I couldn't even imagine my life, married to this-" Helen glances at Alexander, "married to this inferior asshole creature like I can't fucking imagine my life with him!" she bragged.

Alexander's head warmed slightly and his forehead furrowed even more. He nearly hit her in the face but Greg, his butler stops him from doing that.

"You can't hurt a woman, Senor." Greg blurted out, seriously. "If you try to hit her, you're no different from your father. Remember what your mother always teaches you-don't ever lay a finger on a woman's face."