Chapter 9

Warning: R-18

SPG - Sucked, Played, Gobble

**

Helen woke up inside the darkroom with her hands being chained with a metal chain. She felt pain against her shoulder, she stared at it but suddenly her eyes darted to Alexander, watching her at her side.

"W-What are you doing to me?" Helen asked. "Why am I here? Why am I being chained?"

Humalukipkip si Alexander at masamang tinitigan ang dalaga na walang suot na kahit ano sa kaniyang katawan. Ramdam niya ang lamig dahil air conditioned ang loob ng silid.

"Punishing you, woman..." he answered, angrily. "You're here because I want to hear your fucking explanation why are you on my transaction."

Helen looked down, "Sir, I'm sorry for interrupting your transaction... I will just ask for money... I just followed you," she answered. "I didn't know you have a business to do... was it illegal?" she asks with curiosity.

"I did tell you that I have business outside this mansion, right? How did you get away with my men?" He asked. "Is it hard to understand my rules, woman?!" He shouted and Helen didn't expect that Alexander would use a whip to punish her.

"Ouch!" she growled in pain. "S-Stop..."

"I'll fucking give you 50 whips with pleasure without mercy, woman! You fucking disobey me!" Alexander shouted and whip her again without mercy.

Naluluha si Helen, halos mapakagat siya sa kaniyang ibabang labi dahil sa sakit na namumutawi sa kaniyang likuran. Nagpupumiglas rin siya sa pagkakagapos sa kaniya ngunit wala na siyang lakas pa para magsalita.

Ilang ulit siyang linatigo ni Alexander at nang magsawa ito ay hinablot siya sa beywang at binigyan ng mapagparusang halik. Halos manginig ang kaniyang tuhod nang maglandas ang mga kamay nito sa hubad niyang katawan at nilalaro ang kaniyang dibdib.

Marahas ang pagkakagawa niyon sa kaniya na halos panggigilan ni Alexander ang kaniyang labi. Alexander's kisses went down to her neck and jaw line. He sucked her skin and Helen did nothing but moan Alexander's name with the pleasure he was giving in to her skin.

"A-Alexander..." she called out his name, "I can't take it anymore..." her voice almost croaked.

Alexander didn't listen, his hands roamed around her nakedness. He was aiming in between Helen's thighs and it hit it. Helen moaned louder as expected.

Kapos hininga si Helen nang pumasok ang isang daliri ng amo sa kaniyang kaselan. Naghatid iyon ng milyon-milyon na boltahe sa kaniyang katawan. Umangat ang kaniyang ulo nang sinakop ng bibig ni Alexander ang kaniyang mayayamang dibdib. Pinaglaruan niya iyon at sinipsip habang naglalabas-pasok sa kaniyang lagusan ang daliri nito.

"You disobey me, woman and this is your punishment! You are my maid..." he paused and grip her jaw tightly, "Claim my wrath, I'm not easy to deal with!" he continued.

This is not a part of my mission. Helen thought to mind. What's with this punishment thing?

She saw Alexander, unbuttoning his pants and she swallowed hard when she saw his hardness. Alexander pulled her hair and grip it tightly while his other hand is stroking his shaft.

"Lift your one leg to my waist, woman."

Umiling si Helen. "N-No, please stop..."

Alexander raised a brow, "don't make me angry, Thea. Lift your fucking leg!" he coldly commanded.

Helen slowly lift her leg even if she felt exhausted and weak. Nanginginig pa ang kaniyang binti habang itinataas iyon at hindi pinuputol ang tingin kay Alexander.