Chapter 28

In Athens, Greece, Alexander and Helen arrived. Helen was not able to complain when the man take her away from the mansion. All she know was, they will be out for a date but her expectations disappoint her. Hindi niya inaakala na sa Athens siya dadalhin nito.

"What are we doing here?" tanong niya.

"A date," he replied.

Nanlaki ang mata ni Helen. Ang inis na kanina pa niya kinikimkim ay biglang napalitan ng ngiti sa kaniyang labi. Naguluhan naman si Alexander sa inaasal nito.

"Are you a little bit disappointed?" he questioned her. "I mean, you expect that it was not a date are you?"

Helen creased her forehead. "What if I tell you that I was a little bit disappointed earlier? You take me here, right in front of a big and tall building... So what I am expecting? I guess it wasn't a date but the sounds of you now... it's different," she told him.

Alexander chortled and pulled her closer to him, kissed her forehead down to her lips.

"Sorry, I made you upset, love..." he whispered, apologizing in the most sincere tone. "I was planning to surprise you... yet I made you upset," naiiling na sambit niya.

She hold his cheeks and shook her head, trying to lighten the mood.

"It's fine, Alexander. Don't be upset. I am not mad at you okay?"  alo niya.

Alexander heaved a deep sigh. He looked at her intently.

"You mean the whole world to me now, Helen... I don't want to disappoint." He uttered with so much sincerity.

Helen sighed. "I am not mad, Alexander. If you really want to disappoint me, then let's have our date. Continue your plans today and that's settled."

The man nodded his head and once again planted a soft kiss on her forehead. He felt so disappointed and upset of what she thinks but it doesn't mean that he won't continue the date he plans for today.

"This is my empire, love... The second largest building of my own sweat and hardwork," he told her.

Namamangha naman si Helen pagpasok nila sa loob ng building. Lahat ng employee ay nakayuko at binabati silang dalawa. May kaonting utos lamang si Alexander sa mga ito kaya hindi pa sila natuloy sa penthouse na sinasabi niya.

Hindi niya gaano maintindihan ang salita dahil iba iyon sa mga naririnig niya base sa pag-uusap nila ni Alexander. She was staring at him the whole time. She can't stop looking at him. From the way he talks, the way he moves his hands when he was saying something necessary to the employees. All of him was a fucking Greek God.

While staring, she didn't notice that Alexander was in front of her already. She looked away when she a glimpse of grinning on his lips formed.

"Stop what you are thinking," she said her voice was nonchalant.

Isang tawa lang ang narinig niya mula sa binata na kasalukuyang hinuhuli ang naglilikot nitong mga mata hanggang sa magtagpo ito. Tinitigan lang siya ni Alexander. Naroon pa rin ang pilyong ngiti niya hindi maalis mula kanina.

"You just love to watch me, am I right?" he then voice out.

She didn't respond.

"Damn it! I love how your stares speaks to me, love... Damn it!" he cursed but it was so sexy.

He kissed her again even if his employees were watching. He doesn't give a damn about it. As long as he keeps touching his woman, he can be possessive. He can be territorial.

Umakyat na silang dalawa sa penthouse. Habang nasa elevator, hindi maiwasan ni Helen na titigan muli ang binata na matamang nakatitig lang rin sa kaniya. Malagkit ang titig nito. Bigla siyang nakaramdam ng hiya kaya nagbaba na lamang siya ng tingin.