Chapter 6

Warning: R-18

SPG - Sucked, Played, Gobble

**

Helen was laying in the bedroom in the darkroom of Alexander. She wasn't prepared, she was struggling with the chains tied up in her hands. This is not what she wants. She has a mission to fulfill but if this lustful and desirable pleasure will keep her alive and get information about him, she's willing to have a good fuck.

She's just his maid but it looks like she's a slut in a club, getting dragged by a mafia leader.

"Open your legs wider, woman. Let's me see your flesh." Alexander ordered, huskily and coldly. "Wider, woman."

Helen obeys him. "How wide, Mr. Adamos?" she asks, biting her lower lip. She can see his nakedness most especially his erect manhood. It was big and long, she thinks that it won't fit in her tight hole.

"It will fit, woman. It's just 10 inches, you know." he playfully smirked at her.

Helen closes her eyes when she felt him at the edge of the bed, caressing her foot up to her thighs. She was biting her lower lip to suppress her moan when he sneaked his hands to the thin cloth of her underwear.

"Hmm..." a moan escaped from her mouth that sent shivers to his spine. He's caressing her womanhood while looking at Helen's reaction. It's already midnight and yet here they are, playing nasty things inside the darkroom.

"Do you like it, my sexy maid?" he asks, huskily.

Helen open her eyes, she met his intense and cold stare. "I-I don't..." she lied but it was the latter. She like it, she likes what he's doing to her core.

"Oh, why does your body reacts differently?" he teased.

Her wet core is getting wetter and wetter and his erect shaft was visible, ready to claim her but he's making it easy and slow.

"F-Fuck you... Thea you made me like this, shit!" Alexander murmured.

Helen chuckled, sexily. "I didn't, Mr. Adamos," she said. "you're enjoying my body, you kept on touching me, Sir because you are attracted to my sexiness."

Alexander went on top of her but didn't break what he was doing on her core. Their lips locked all of a sudden which made her groan in pleasure when Alexander started to finger-fuck her wetness.

"Ohh..." a moan escapes again from her mouth.

"Moan, woman..." he whispered, beside her ears, huskily yet authoritative. "Feel the intense pleasure." he added, "I told you, I'll bring you to a place where you are being exposed."

Helen was aching down there. She wants him to enter her wetness or she'll explode any minute. Alexander continues to play with her wetness, nuzzling his head on her shoulder. He sucked her skin, down to her collarbone and chest.

His fingers moved at a fast pace which made her moan again and again. It's pleasure, she felt and she's taking advantage of it.

"Ahh! I-I'm c-cumming... c-cumming, Alexander!" she growls, loudly.

He continues finger-fucking her. At the same time, he's licking her mound in a circular motion. She looked down on him and savor the sensual pleasure he was giving in.

"Fuck, cum in my finger woman!" he growled.

Minutes later, Helen exploded, her thighs were trembling. She's chasing her breath and she's sweating. Her delicacy was still throbbing and wanted to feel more.

Their eyes met, she felt hot again when Alexander started to lick his finger coated with her cum. She swallowed a lump in her throat when Alexander stared at her, watching her every reaction.