Chapter 1

Helen is living her life stable and comfortable. She got the beauty of a Goddess and a job that she desire the most. It was a job that satisfies her adventurous journey and freedom.

She's happy living her life, making pranks with her co-agents. She's the top agent in their agency, a woman with an annoying attitude. No one messed with her in fact, she messed with them.

She has everything but everything changes when her boss-the high ranking boss of their agency called Mr. Red gives her a mission. A mission to dig information into this well-known billionaire not knowing that he's a mafia boss of the Vander Mafia in Greece.

"Agent D, I will repeat, and please, please listen to me. Remember, you are a pretend maid of a billionaire." Mr. Red reminded her. "Please, don't do stupid and reckless stunts in his house."

Helen sighed. "Okay, fine," she answered, boredom plastered in her voice. "Wait, is he handsome? Is there any picture of him with you? Send me a copy and his files immediately."

Mr. Red shook his head. "You're hopeless, Agent D. Don't flirt with him, our plans will be tainted." He said, seriously. "Mia will send you the files you needed and you can start tomorrow morning. So don't be fucking late."

Helen rolled her eyes. She can feel the annoyed face of Mr. Red. They didn't know his face of him because he was a private person. For some reason, she tried to find a way to meet his boss but she can't. She tried to hack the phone calls and emails sent to her but there's no traces.

That night, she prepare her things and packed them. An email was forwarded to her and looked at it immediately. Helen bit her lower lip when she realized that the billionaire she would babysit is a fucking Greek god sent by heaven.

"Oh, not bad. He looks like a Greek god!" she exclaimed in excitement.

Helen woke up late, she hurries to bathe and get dressed before stepping out of her hotel room. Good thing, she's in Greece because her mission is located there.

It's already 10 in the morning and she's still riding the car. It wasn't traffic anyway but it seems the driver was slowing down. She rolled her eyes, crossed her arms over her chest.

"Den boreíte na odigeíte lígo pio grígora, kýrie?" She annoyingly asked the driver. Can't you drive a little bit faster, Mister?

The driver looked at her using the rear view mirror. "Lypámai, kyría..." I'm sorry, Ma'am. "I guess you need to ride another taxi again. I don't have enough gas... I'm sorry!" the taxi driver was apologizing to her.

She sighed, she was already late and she knows that her boss was disappointed in her again. Damn it! Why does my alarm clock didn't ring! She scolded her alarm clock at the back of her head.

"Just stop right there," she uttered coldly. "Gamó! Eísai enochlitikós!" Fuck! You're annoying!

The taxi driver stops the car and opens the door for her. She was getting annoyed and cursing inside her head. When the driver left, a Lamborghini car stopped in front of her. She raised her brows with curiosity.

The car door opened, a man dressed in black came out and approach her.

"Are you, Ms. Thea Amal?" the man asked her.

She glances at the man, nodded her head. "Yes, why?" she asked. She used that name because she doesn't want someone to call her Helen.

Thea Amal. Her first name but it sounds like animal. She just laughed at the back of her head because of that thought.

"Mr. Adamos was looking for you and he's mad right now because he didn't eat his breakfast," he explained.

Her mouth forms a small 'o'. "I didn't know, my clock didn't ring," she answered sarcastically. "Oh, can't he cook his food?" She belittles his soon-to-be boss. "I'm not belittling him... I just couldn't understand that he didn't learn the basic skill of cooking." She said, defensively.

"With all due respect, Ma'am, let your ass enter the car, and let's get moving because my lord is waiting for you." the man blurted, seriously.

Her belongings were already inside the trunks. She pursed her lips and looked at the man again and this time, it was a cold stare. "Motherfucker! You're just his puppet, so chill man!"

The other one silence her using a gun but she remained silent and remember what her boss told her before she go with her mission. Calm down, Helen, don't do stupid stunts. She reminded herself.

"A gun won't silence me, asshole..." she said. "Gun is just a weapon to use to silence a motherfucker like you," Helen added before walking her ass inside the car.

A huge mansion greeted her. The exterior design is beautiful. She was amazed and think that the whole architectural design of the mansion was expensive. She was sure that the one she babysit was really a billionaire.

A man in a black tuxedo with a strong and dark aura welcomed Helen. She swallowed a lump in her throat as she felt a cold stare of the man.

Fuck, he's so fucking handsome! Helen thought in mind.

"Done staring at me, woman?" A cold baritone voice speaks up. "I don't tolerate stupid bitch in my home," he said.

Helen raised a brow at him. "And I don't tolerate asshole with me," she said, bravely.

"I'm your boss, respect me and obey my orders, woman," he said, annoyance plastered in his voice. His forehead knitted too when Helen just smirk at him. "I don't tolerate an annoying attitude of a maid like you," Alexander added.

Helen rolled her eyes, crossing her arms over her chest. She's being humorous all of a sudden. "First, my attitude is really annoying. Second, don't wonder, it is me already since day one. Third..." she smiled a bit, more of a sarcastic smile. "-I'm your sweetest nightmare." Helen continued.

Alexander was annoyed and madness flashed in his eyes. Looking at her new maid gives him a total headache. Oh, he's a mafia boss of Greece yet he couldn't stand the annoying attitude of his new maid.

He looked at Pietro, motioned him to come closer. "Giatí sto diáolo proslamváneis kápoia san aftín, Piétro?" Why the fuck do you hire someone like her, Pietro?

Alexander thought that Helen doesn't understand his language so he didn't bother to whisper at his butler. Little he doesn't know, Helen was looking at him sharply. He looked at her and raised a brow at her.

"What? Are you eavesdropping?" He questioned her.

Helen looked at him sharply. "Can't you fucking consider that I do understand your language, Mr. Adamos?" Helen uttered, sarcastically. "Oh, can you please tell me about yourself? So I would know something about my boss." she bickers.

"Is this an interview?" Alexander uttered, sarcastically. "Mi dispiace, signorina, non permetto un'intervista su di me." I'm sorry, Miss, I don't allow an interview about me. Alexander said in the Italian language.

Helen's eyebrow shot up. She clearly understands six languages namely: Italian, Greek, English, Filipino, French, and Spanish. She playfully smirked at Alexander, she knows him already, she's just playing around.

"Stupida creatura inferiore! Sei senza speranza!" Helen shook her head.

She told him that he was an inferior creature and a hopeless man. Her eyes widen when Alexander's guard held her both arms and drag him inside the mansion.

Alexander commanded his men not to touch his personal maid or else they will be six feet below the ground. Alexander felt challenged because of his new maid. She looks scary and has an annoying attitude.

"Let's see, woman... if you're gonna stay here any longer. I will make your life a living hell..." He mumbled. "A living hell with punishment and pleasure."