Tempting the Devil (Taekook)

By JEONfanTAEsea

⚠️Dark Theme ⚠️ Mafia au!! Just a story of revenge where the lines blur and Taehyung ends up falling for the... More

CHARACTER INTRODUCTION
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN [M]
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY [M]
TWENTY TWO
TWENTY THREE
TWENTY FOUR
TWENTY FIVE
TWENTY SIX
TWENTY SEVEN
TWENTY EIGHT
TWENTY NINE
THIRTY
THIRTY ONE
THIRTY TWO
THIRTY THREE
THIRTY FOUR [M]
THIRTY FIVE
THIRTY SIX
THIRTY SEVEN
THIRTY EIGHT
THIRTY NINE
FORTY
FORTY ONE
FORTY TWO
FORTY THREE
FORTY FOUR
FORTY FIVE
FORTY SIX
FORTY SEVEN
FORTY EIGHT
FORTY NINE
FIFTY
FIFTY ONE
FIFTY TWO
FIFTY THREE [M]
FIFTY FOUR
FIFTY FIVE
FIFTY SIX [M]
FIFTY SEVEN
FIFTY EIGHT [M]
FIFTY NINE
SIXTY
SIXTY ONE [M]
EPILOGUE
BONUS CHAPTER [M]
A/N
New Book

TWENTY ONE

21.3K 1.1K 368
By JEONfanTAEsea

It all starts with the confusion...

It was late in the night and the ruthless mafia leader was unable to sleep. He was feeling confused. He don't know what happened to him when he looked at Taehyung lying there on the table but he was sure, he heard his heartbeat for the first time after years.

He used to think that he don't have a heart now. What was pumping blood inside him was just a machine but he was wrong, he do have a heart. But should he be happy about it? He don't wanna feel anything. He is happy in his life where he tortures anyone who goes to his bad side without feeling a bit of mercy. He don't wanna feel anything, no happiness, no sadness, no hurt, no excitement. He wanted to live a life where he is numb to every emotion.

Taehyung is different, he is sure about that. He is a mystery, a challenge and Jungkook loves challenges but he don't want to get lost in him while solving the puzzle. He could feel that Taehyung is more than a boy with a sexy body, he is different....unique.

His eyes shows the fire burning inside him but his face shows the innocence he has kept hidden deep inside him. He has seen the insecurities behind that boldness, he has seen Taehyung blushing.....he is not a whore who offers his body to everyone, Jungkook has noticed how his hands curls into fists immediately when he touch him, like he don't wanna get touched, like he loathe himself for doing it.....then why?

Why was the blonde doing all this? why he is letting Jungkook use him for his own pleasure?

What Taehyung actually is?

A wicked boy who know how to use his body for getting something in return?

Or a boy who blushes furiously when someone flirts with him?

His blue cunning eyes shows his true colour or the brown eyes that Taehyung keeps hidden under those lenses?

All of it was fucking with Jungkook's mind as he mafia leader played with the paper weight while thinking about Taehyung.

Everyone has went to sleep but Jungkook couldn't feel himself getting sleepy so he was sitting in his office with his feet placed on the table as he dwell deep in his thoughts.

Was it Taehyung who went through his stuff in his room or was he wrong?

Why Taehyung lied to him that he don't know how to use a gun when he very clearly is a master in that?

Every thing was so confusing along with his own emotions. The ravenette didn't knew whom to talk with?....with whom he should share?

But what he will tell them?....that he felt his heartbeat when he saw Taehyung lying naked on the table in meeting room after he fucked the senses out of him? He should have felt aroused, should have felt the need to fuck him again but what he felt was totally different.

He wanted to take care of the blonde, he wanted to tug him in the duvet and let him rest.

Jungkook has never taken care of anyone after sex than why the fuck Kim Taehyung was different?

Jungkook groaned in frustration and threw the paperweight towards the mini bar where the different types of expensive alcohols were present which smashed the bottles, making the alcohol spill everywhere.

Jungkook opened his laptop to busy himself in some work. He should utilise his time in doing something productive, not in thinking about a boy who is a puzzle in himself.

He tried to pay attention on what was written on the laptop screen but what he saw was the sight of Taehyung lying on that table catching his breathe. Jungkook pulled his hair in frustration and when nothing helped, he picked up his laptop and threw it towards the wall harshly making the device black out.

Jungkook cursed internally for looking at Taehyung after sex. He should have walked out like he used to do with his other flings.

Just when he was repenting on doing what he did, he heard a knock on the door.

The ravenette took some deep breathes and sat down on the chair again.

''Come in.'' He permitted and Jimin entered the office with a huge ass smirk on his face and a laptop and some pen drives in his hands. Jimin became confused when he saw Jungkook's laptop lying broken near the wall and the broken alcohol bottles.

He looked at Jungkook for a moment who disregarded his questioning eyes.

"Why are you here, Park?" The leader asked boredly.

''I have a surprise for you, boss.'' the short boy joked.

''Don't waste time, Park....what is it?'' Jungkook asked rudely and Jimin placed the laptop in front of him.

'' You asked me to check again everything on Taehyung's house and what I found will make you surprise, JK.'' Jimin started and Jungkook looked at the laptop and three pen drives placed on the table as he sat straight.

'' I found these hidden under the tiles and when I opened it, my mind went BOOM......He has some special security installed in his laptop so that no one other than him can open it but Namjoon Hyung is a good hacker.....I didn't tell him that it belong to Taehyung because I wanted to show it to you first.'' Jimin explained and Jungkook immediately opened the laptop.

There was a picture of Taehyung and a girl set on the display, the picture looked quite old and the blonde also looked totally different. He was not wearing his blue lenses he mostly wears now and his face shows the innocence Jungkook has noticed when Taehyung has blushed...

He looked so different in this picture...so young, lively and so.....so beautiful.

He has his boxy smile on display as he hugged the girl from behind, like the picture was clicked when they were playing some catch me if you can game....Taehyung never smiles like that now. Jungkook has seen his boxy smile only when he met Taehyung for the first time.

''Let me show you, JK.'' Jimin offered as Jungkook's mind was still in a debate. Which Taehyung is the real one, the one in the picture or the one he fucked today on the table.

''See'' Jimin turned the laptop screen towards the mafia leader once he opened the document he wanted to show to the ravenette. Jungkook looked at the screen with blank eyes, his mind was running a thousand miles as his eyes followed each and every word written on the screen.

There were many pictures of Jungkook from years ago doing various things like sitting ideally, smoking, going out of a restaurant, coming into a club, killing someone, with his flings, with his Golden5 and many more.

There were many other folders that contain information about the ravenette, every little information from which club he goes to where his shipments were delivered in the last four years. His body count to the number of people he has killed along with the date and place. Jungkook couldn't believe that someone was bale to keep an eye on him for so long and he didn't even got a clue.

''My suspicion was correct, JK.... He is not some damsel in distress who need you as a knight in shining armour to protect him. He has a big mission planned behind his actions.'' Jimin commented while Jungkook still looked at the screen in bewilderment.

He knew that Taehyung was hiding something but he never thought that the boy was spying on him from so long...but for what?

What does he want?...what is his motive behind all this?

'' What is there in those pen drives?'' The ravenette asked and Jimin chuckled.

''Some more information about you...about us, about your work and many more... That boy is a big trouble.''

'' Did you find why he had been spying on us?''

''No JK...we could only find this and his motive is not mentioned anywhere even in these pen drives....We don't know what he wants?'' And Jungkook nodded still thinking about everything.

A boy he found in a club and searched every where but couldn't find. Then he comes and stands in front of him by his own self, he didn't knew that Jungkook was a mafia but still came to that party with Vincent and seduce him, his cruise loaded with drugs was blown and then, he calls Jungkook that someone broke into his house and no other finger prints were found, Taehyung coming to this Island and someone calling the cops about the smuggling of weapons.....is it all related?

Was it all Taehyung's plan?

Of course, otherwise why would he lie about not knowing about how to use a gun?

The fire in his eyes and the wickedness in his seduction....they all screams that what he is witnessing is all true.

And he felt betrayed.

''Who is that girl?'' The leader asked and Jimin shook his head.

'' Don't know....there is no information about her too.'' Jungkook poked his inner cheek looking at the display picture. Jimin noticed the darkness in Jungkook's eyes making the boy a little worried.

''Anything else I need to know?'' The ravenette asked standing up and Jimin looked at him concerned.

''That was all...I am just waiting for your command. Your one order and that blonde will be dead.'' Jimin offered making Jungkook shook his head in denial.

''No, I'll kill him myself but before that, I want to know why he is doing this?'' Jungkook said. He felt a slight pain saying those words......and he hated it. He wanted to be numb to every emotion. That boy can't change Jeon Jungkook.

Jungkook's body shook in anger, his eyes glaring into nothing as his mind raced between what's true and what is not. He wanted to throw everything and burn the whole Island. How can he get distracted by a boy's charms?

Jimin became worried when he saw Jungkook getting into a condition they all fears so he called Jin immediately who came running into the office urgently with an injection in his hands.

The doctor sedated the mafia and Jimin helped him sit down on the chair. Jungkook's eyes became hooded as the sedative started working on him.

''Don't let him know that I know everything, Park.'' The mafia slurred and Jin looked at Jimin questioningly who in return shook his head.

''I wont, JK.'' and with that, Jungkook passed out. Jimin and Jin took him to his room, laid him on the bed and covered his lower body with the duvets.

''What happened that triggered his episode, Jimin?'' Jin asked.

''I don't know, I came when he was on the verge of bursting out.'' Jimin lied. He can't tell anybody about it.

'' Frequent episodes can trigger his disorder, Jimin...we should take care of not letting him get so overwhelmed with emotions.'' Jin said looking at Jungkook who was sleeping peacefully, his features relaxed and no one can believe that he is the same mafia who kills anyone without a second thought.

''You have tempted the Devil, Kim Taehyung...now who will save you.'' Jimin thought within his mind and a smirk formed on his lips.

He can't wait to see what Jungkook does to that blonde.

___________

Most important Chapter of the story....

Tell me what Jungkook is going to do next?

What do you think is wrong with Jungkook?....I gave you so many hints in earlier chapters guys but none of you noticed.....was that so difficult?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

607K 36.7K 70
Jimin is a poor, innocent and gorgeous boy from busan balancing two hectic jobs while trying to survive in this cruel world with his dream of dancing...
563K 36.1K 69
[ PREQUEL TO HIS POSSESSIVE MAFIAS'] An easy going Art student did let his unexplainable beauty trap a new business man who is also a mafia leader...
301K 11.8K 47
"What will happen when Kim Taehyung an innocent soul gets kidnapped by unknown hidden mafia Jeon Jungkook? Will they hate each other or find a way to...
1.5M 78K 87
When the future mafia boss, Jeon Jungkook, ends up being roommates with Kim Taehyung, a broke university student who got disowned by his parents for...