"Lost in Love"

By naadiabluejoseph

"Lost in Love" is a Jikook love story inspired by Jeon Jungkook and Park Jimin of BTS. Written by N. L. Jose... More

Chapter 1: This is Park Jimin
Chapter 2: This is Jeon Jungkook
Chapter 3: Dreams and Fantasies
Chapter 5: Hungry Eyes
Chapter 6: Let Me Touch You
Chapter 7: All of Me
Chapter 8: Two Hearts
Chapter 9: Seek and Conquer
Chapter 10: The Party
Chapter 11: The Plan
Chapter 12: Change
Chapter 13: The Real Me
Chapter 14: The Real Secret
Chapter 15: Finally
Chapter 16: The Journey Now Start
Chapter 17: Change of Plans
Chapter 18: Surprises
Chapter 19: Doctor James
Chapter 20: Austin, Texas
Chapter 21: Learning in Love
Chapter 22: Life Goes On
Chapter 23: How Do I Live?
Chapter 24: Bittersweet Moments: Part1
Chapter 25: Bittersweet Moments: Part2
Chapter 26: 감사합니다 (THANK YOU)
Chapter 27: I Can't Lose You
Chapter 28: I'm So Lost
Chapter 29: Back to Work
Chapter 30: The Fuckers
Chapter 31: Help Me!
Chapter 32: You're Almost There
Chapter 33: Drama! Drama! Drama!
Chapter 34: Don't Cry For Me
Chapter 35: Cry For Me
Chapter 36: Whalen 52
Chapter 37: Chingu (Friend)
Chapter 38: "More Secrets"
Chapter 39: "A Mother's Love"
Chapter 40: "A Father's Confession"
Chapter 41: "Jane's Secret"
Chapter 42: Sweetness
Chapter 43: My Sugarplum
Chapter 44: Jane's Log: Part1
Chapter 45: Jane's Log Pt2
Chapter 46: Jane's Log Pt.3
Chapter 47: The Humpty Dance
Chapter 48: Fire
Chapter 49: Our Mothers
Chapter 50: Finally!
Chapter 51: I Love You!

Chapter 4: I Trust You

299 29 2
By naadiabluejoseph

[Jungkook]

.

Jimin and I were already in the country area and I had stopped the car to the edge of a large field filled with wild flowers. Jimin bolted out and ran out into the field. I knew he was crying because I heard him sobbing as he slammed the door and left the car. I took off the engine, came out the car and ran after him. This was just like in the showers all over again but this time I didn't back away like a coward: This time I ran to him. I wanted him and I needed to know if he wanted me too.

.

When he seductively whispered the words, 'Kiss me' in my ear, it felt real. Like he really wanted me to do it. But then Jimin was a great actor. He already landed the lead male role in the play 'Cinderella' and it was his job as 'Prince Charming/Kit' to make the audience feel like he was in love with the little cinder girl. But then I also remembered how he said it in my arms last night while he was sleeping. It felt so real. Did he really want me to kiss him? I had to find out.

.

Jimin ran up to the single tall tree in the field and stopped and held on to its truck. He put his head on the smooth bark and cried. I reached up close to him and stood right behind him.

.

"Jimin... please... let me explain," I tried to sound like I had things under control but my voice was as shaky as the branches swaying in the breeze above us.

.

He turned around and leaned on the tree as I came closer to him. His eyes were wet and I knew that my pulling away hurt him so much. I wanted to kiss his tears away but he wiped them with the back of his hand.

.

I took a deep breath and exhaled, "I'm sorry I pulled away."

.

"Well I'm sorry that I repulse you so much that you always pull away," he confessed but he was so far from the truth.

.

"Repulse? You think that I'm disgusted by you touching me?" I didn't realize that's what he thought. He nodded and I came closer to him. "Jimin... You got it all wrong," I paused and came up to him. I made contact with him as my forehead touched his and I finally confessed how I really felt about him. "Jimin... That time in the showers and just now in the car... I pulled away from you because I didn't want you to see how much you affect me. I don't know if I can trust myself around you."

.

"What do you mean, Jungkook?" He whispered and I heard his breaths getting stronger and faster. I also noticed that he didn't move away from me. This gave me fuel to continue.

.

"It means," and I gently caressed the tip of his fingers, "When you reach out to touch me and when you say certain things to me, it triggers my body to react and I don't know what I'll do if it happens."

.

"I still don't understand..."

.

I closed my eyes and it all rushed out, "I want you, Jimin. I want you to touch me. I want you to hold me. I want you to kiss me. I've only ever wanted you, Park Jimin. Not my ex Barbara, not Molly, but you. I want you."

.

He remained still like he was soaking it in and when he spoke I heard the tremble in his beautiful voice, "Soooo why did you pull away?"

.

"Because I... I'm scared of pushing you away. I'm scared of what you'll think of me. I'm scared... so scared of you ending what we have all because I can't control myself around you." I wanted to add, 'I'm scared that you wouldn't like me the way I like you'. But I still admitted something about how I felt about him. God I was shaking. I needed to know what he was thinking.

.

He was quiet, too quiet. I opened my eyes and I saw the tears falling from his eyes. Shit! I've ruined our friendship because I can't control my dick around him. Maybe this was a bad idea. I should take him back home. Let him finish his papers or whatever he was planning on doing this weekend. Laundry. He was going to do his laundry. Maybe I needed a good washing too. Good going, Jeon. Jimin sighed but before he could say anything, I moved from him releasing all contact. He swayed forward but then rocked back onto the tree trunk and looked up at me.

.

"Jimin, I'm sorry. I shouldn't have said anything..." but I couldn't finish my sentence. I just turned around and went back towards the car. Half way there I looked back and he was still standing in the same spot. Fuck!

.

I got back into the car and beat the steering wheel for a bit. I could still see him. He moved and was sitting on the ground looking away from me. I gave him all the time to register what I just confessed to him. Only when he got up and was walking back to the car, that I started the engine. Well there goes my birthday plans. I'll just drive back to the apartment and visit my parents tomorrow. Alone. Without Jimin. He opened the door and sat down not saying a word. It was killing me. I couldn't look at him so I said,

.

"I'll take you back home now," but he stopped me.

.

"Why? You promised to take me somewhere and I'm dying to know where it is. Let's go. Come on..." He spoke to me calmly as though I never revealed my secret feelings for him at all.

.

Finally I looked at him and he was smiling so I asked, "Are you sure you still want to be around me?"

.

He nodded, "Yes... Unless you really are a serial killer and you're gonna kill me and dump my body in a field somewhere. And if you are, then bury me by that tree. It's peaceful there."

.

I giggled, "Sorry. I didn't walk with any killing tools today..." and just like that, we continued on our journey.

.

Jimin and I drove telling jokes, stories, sang songs on the radio and just enjoyed each other's company for the rest of the drive. I stopped at a diner and we ate lunch there. I bought an apple pie for us to share later and then we were off again.

.

"This place is beautiful. You grew up here?" He asked seeing the various flowers and animals all around.

.

"Yeah. My parents came from South Korea but fell in love with each other and this place when they were in university. They were both assigned to the same school but different households. They would often meet and hang out together. When they married, mom wanted to live in the same neighbourhood where they courted so they bought a large property and made it their own. Dad's into construction as a hobby. First he was into architecture but preferred teaching instead. He took the old house they bought and reconstructed it. He's very good with his hands."

.

Jimin listened to every word I spoke and smiled when I spoke of the many games my dad would create for us. He would recreate some of the video games we saw on television. Things like mazes and puzzles, he would make them life-sized. We had our own little theme park and our friends would love to come over to play with us.

.

"Wow! That must have been fun," Jimin expressed, "I can't wait to see it."

.

"Oh you will," I answered.

.

Then he pulled up in his seat and hit my arm, "Oh so that's where we're going: to visit your parents and play in the amazing theme park you got?"

.

His face was priceless. He looked like a little kid waking up and finding himself in Disney Land.

.

"Ahhh... No... Sorry. Not today," I said. I didn't lie though. We weren't going today but we would be visiting tomorrow. I didn't tell him that though... I smiled as he looked disappointed but when we reached the forested area he looked out in amazement.

.

The trees were so dense that they created a canopy over the road. Jimin just smiled and took in the fresh air. He smiled at me and I was comforted. He was enjoying himself so much that I didn't want to ruin it again. I needed to know how he felt about me and I hoped that whatever it was that I was ready to accept it. I realized I was bracing myself to be disappointed but decided that whatever the outcome after this weekend, I wouldn't let it jeopardize our friendship.

.

I turned into the parking area of the waterfall and parked the car there. I looked at him and said,

.

"Well, we're here," and turned off the car.

.

"We're here?" And he came out.

.

I think he missed the waterfall sign earlier. We got our bags and proceeded to follow the path.

.

"Oh Jungkookie, it's a waterfall," he said as he saw the advertising poster of my childhood vacationing spot.

.

"Yes. This is where my parents took us every year for our summer vacation. It's really beautiful and fun," and then I told him about the times my family and I used to come here. My mother loved it so much that dad bought a piece of land here and built a little cottage for us. Whenever he had a project like this, he would go to one of his architectural buddies who would give him a client. Dad would design something grand for them and make loads of money just to complete whatever project to please us. He also did it the year before I applied for the university and when Suki said she wanted to go to design school and open her own boutique.

.

As we walked along the path talking and laughing at my childhood stories, I looked around, made sure no one was around us and grabbed Jimin's hand.

.

"Jungkookie..." he gasped but I held his hand to quickly carry him off the track and into a bushy covered area. He followed me silently as we deviated from the main path and headed deeper into the forested area.

.

"Jungkookie are you sure you're not a serial killer?" He asked softly so I stopped and grinned back at him.

.

"Hmmm... Do you wanna find out or do you wanna run away?" I said in my most sinister voice but Jimin's response was so sweet.

.

"Hmm... I trust you, Jungkookie..." and he held my hand tighter.

.

I looked at him and I wanted so much to touch his cheeks and pull his adorable innocent face in mine and taste his sweetness for myself. But instead I looked forward, cussed silently and continued our journey to my dad's secret pool area. When dad had first come here it didn't take him long to find this spot and purchase it too. It was sort of like a hidden oasis: a secluded pool lower from the main waterfall area. I looked at Jimin's face and saw the wonder in his eyes as he came upon my secret hide-out.

.

"This is what I wanted to show you," I confessed finally to him. I wanted to show him other things too but I kept that to myself, for now.

.

"Oh my God... Jungkookie... This place is so beautiful," he added looking at my hideout in awe.

.

The water flowing from the main waterfall higher up, poured into a medium 20 x 20 metre nature pool. It was smaller than the pool at school but big enough to swim around and have fun. The cool water was clear in the deep hole and continued further down beyond the trees. Even though Jimin was enthralled by the beauty of this place, I was mesmerized by his beauty and noted to myself that he was still holding my hand. Finally I broke everything, my stare and my hold, and rest my bag on a rocky area dad had cleared to resemble a table and eating area.

.

I cleared my throat, "I'm ready to take a dip. You coming in?" Jimin looked at me and nodded.

.

The water looked so good. The sun was out warming the rocks around us and warming the water too. My heart and body were warm too as I took off my clothes. I was wearing my swim trunks underneath my jeans but just the thought of changing in front of Jimin made my blood hot for him. I ran quickly in and cannonballed into the cool water. Jimin laughed and jumped in after me. He came up with a sigh on his lips and I had to swallow.

.

"Ooooohhhh this feels so good," and he looked at me with mischief in his eyes.

.

"What?" I asked just as I got splashed right in my face.

.

Jimin was giggling at me and we started our water fight. Then he disappeared under the water and pulled at my foot and swam away. I dove in and went after him. I came up behind him and pinched under his foot and on his legs. We continued splashing and swimming around. Jimin then leaned on the edge of the pool where the water was falling in and pulled his legs into his chest to avoid me. I came up like a shark, sneakily raising my eyebrows at him.

.

"Ahhhh Jungkook-ahhhhhh" he laughed as I continued teasing him with my fingers.

.

I came up to him and he held on to my shoulders. My playfulness immediately stopped as I looked into his eyes. They were inviting and delicious. He wiped the water from his face as we continued to look at each other in silence. Then suddenly he looked behind me and his face changed in fright. I got worried and thought something was behind me but it was him being mischievous again. As I looked back he pushed me away and dove back into the water. I laughed.

.

"I'll get you for that, Jimin..." I yelled at him but as he swam out, he twisted his body to make a complete turnaround to face me. For a second I swore I saw him watching me with desire in his eyes but then he rocked his head back and began floating on the water.

.

I swallowed again. Dipped my head in the water, washed my face and pulled back my hair. When I looked at him again, he was playing seductively with the water around him, raising his arms and legs in and out of the water. I found myself fucking jealous of the water trickling down from his hands to his slender arms, glistening on his hott body... All I could do was stare at him. Then he gestured for me to him with his hand and I treaded towards him like a real doggie. I was hungry and not for food. I was hungry and greedy for him.

Would he let me?

(a) Lick him?

(b) Taste him?

(c) Eat him?

I chose:

(d) All of the above.

.

I came up to Jimin and floated next to him. We laid side by side looking up at the sky as I followed his movements of raising my arm up to let the water trickle down. When I raised my hand again, Jimin held on to it and the water from his hand poured on my arm. His touch sent shivers all over me and I swallowed again. Then he brought our arms down and gently held on to the tips of my fingers. I closed my hand to hold him better but then he swiftly turned around and went under the water. I raised up and dove under too. The water was so clear that I could see him as he went towards the edge. He leaned on it and I came up to the surface looking at him. He watched me and called me with his hand again.

.

I swallowed again and slowly swam towards him. He bit down on his lip and I felt the jolts flowing inside of me. I came up to him. His head, shoulders and the top of his chest out of the water while the rest of his body was sitting leaning on the rock behind him. I came up towards him and he held on my shoulders again. This time he pulled me in slowly. I swallowed again. Fuck! This is it. I'm going to kiss Park Jimin. He pulled me in closer and I could hear the depth of his breath. He looked down at my lips then back up to my eyes. When he swallowed he parted his lips ever so slightly and he pulled me in closer.

.

My nose touched his cheek and I heard him gasp out. I was centimetres from claiming his lips when his hands held on tighter. Fuck! He tilted his head with his lips open to receive me and then I felt it. His hand pressed harder on my shoulders and my lovely sweet Park Jimin pushed me under the water. I swore I heard him laughing above. He stood up where he was and dove into the water.

.

"Rascal," I shouted at him when he resurfaced and he was still laughing at me.

.

"You should see your face right now," he laughed out at me. "I got you good, again!!!"

.

"Don't worry, I get back at you," and I whispered to myself, "...and I'll have your lips on me."

.

"What did you say?" He shouted at me and he dove into the water.

.

"Nothing. I said nothing." Then I slapped the water in frustration, "Ahhh!!! Park Jimin you brat... Jimin..." I looked for him but I couldn't see him. Did he go under? I went under but couldn't see him. I began to panic. I got out and stood up on the top rock and looked into the pool. I couldn't see him. SHIT!!!

.

"JIMIN!!!" I shouted and I dove in to look for him. I came back out and didn't see him. "STOP PLAYING!!! JIMIN!!!" I was in tears but just as I was about to dive back in, he came up gasping.

.

"OMG!!! JIMIN!!!" and I quickly went to him. I held on to him and he looked at me smiling. "Are you fucking playing with me? Don't ever..." but he hushed me.

.

"There's a tunnel down below. When I dove down I felt the pull so I went in. It's like a secret passage. It's beautiful," he explained but I was crying.

.

"FUCK JIMIN... I thought something happened to you," I cried out and he apologised.

.

"Oh I'm so sorry Jungkookie. I didn't mean to scare you. I'm sorry, baby. Please don't cry," and he tried wiping my tears.

.

I know I heard him right. He called me 'baby'. Or did he mean that I was a baby to cry? Hmmm.... This Jimin...

.

"Come on. Take a deep breath and follow me," he said.

.

"I'd follow you to the moon and the sun..." I whispered. Shit! Did I say that aloud? Jimin looked at me and he smiled.

.

We bobbed up and down to regulate our breathing and then we both went under. I followed him deep below to where he felt the current pulling and we went through a narrow tunnel. There was little light but enough to see there was an opening. I came up to the surface and took a deep breath. It was an extremely small cave and the top of the water was just about 2 metres away from the roof of it. The space was so tight that our legs were touching each other. We were almost on top of each other. I held on to the wall behind me as Jimin held on to the other side. It was like being in a fish bowl just the water gently moved back and forth as the current flowed below.

.

"I think it's a cave for some water creature. It probably made its home here," Jimin stated as he looked around. His voice bounced off the wall making him sound louder than he really spoke.

.

"And you brought us here for it to eat us, Jimin???" I was horrified at that realisation but couldn't help but love his closeness. If I were to be eaten by some gross monster living in this hole, I would go to the afterlife happy because at least I got to feel Jimin's skin on mine.

.

"I don't think it's still here though otherwise it would've already eaten us," he responded and as my eyes opened bigger, he laughed at me. He caught me again. "It wouldn't be a large creature. The rocks around are too rough and tough plus we would've seen it in the pool." Then he looked up and squinted his eyes. "Hmm. I think I see something up there, Kook..." and he tried to reach out on top of him towards the ceiling of the cave. "Can you give me a boost up?"

.

He didn't have to tell me twice. I quickly went closer to him and gripped my feet on either side of the walls of the small enclosure. Then I held on to his hips as he went up further to try to get whatever he saw out from the groove of the ceiling. I was holding his thighs and his butt with the outline of his dick right in front of my face. Jimin didn't realise what was going on with me. I looked up at him and he had his tongue out trying to pry out something. I bent my head back down and I smelt him. I swore I got as high as a motherfucking kite. As I was about to lean my head into his groin, Jimin shouted.

.

"AHHH!!! I got it," and he showed me the stone he dug out.

.

Fuck!!! Damn fucking cave. Couldn't you hold on to that fucking stone a little longer? I was so fucking close. So close to touching him... Jimin wiggled down from me but I kept my hold on him this time, so even though I was holding his waist, we were now face to face. While Jimin was distracted by the stone, I was distracted by his presence. He had this beautiful smile on his face from finding his 'treasure' and I couldn't bear it any longer because he was my treasure. He took what I thought looked like an ordinary piece of rock, which was about the size of his thumb and he put it into the side pocket of his trunks. Then Jimin took his arms and put them around my neck. He put his legs around my waist and I felt the heat of his body on mine.

.

"Fuck..." I whispered and he grinned at me. I heard my explicit whisper a little louder with the smallness of the cave.

.

Then Jimin put his head in the base of my neck and I felt his nose and lips gently brushing on my skin. His hands were playing with the back of my hair. I was tricked by him twice already so this time I was really expecting him to stick me in my gut or kick me off but he held on to me. Then he raised his head up to mine and we were definitely within that more-than-friends/brothers close range. No one wanting just a friendship or being an adopted brother would be this close.

.

Jimin then looked at me. His expression was serious but soft as he looked all around my face. I swallowed. His hands came up to my face, his thumbs caressing where his eyes roamed. The water moved us even closer almost as though it too was frustrated with us for taking so long to touch and to kiss. Then as the water pushed us closer again, his lips touched mine. I held his waist tighter as the water pulled us back away then it pushed us closer again. This time Jimin held me tighter and pressed his lips deeper into mine.

.

Instant heat came all over me as he held on to me and kissed me harder. The water pulling back didn't pull us apart but it made Jimin hold on to me higher. He lifted his body up and deepened our kiss. I tasted the water from the pool but I also tasted the deliciousness of Park Jimin. OMG! He was so divine. I heard the soft moans escaping his throat and that made me wild. I pushed his body swiftly yet gently on the wall and stuck my tongue inside his mouth. He was even sweeter than I could ever imagine. His tongue found my lips and delved deeper in my mouth. Our breaths were rough and hard just like our kiss. The sounds echoing in the depths of the cave and my heart.

.

Then I realised that the water was getting higher as we could almost reach the ceiling of the cave. I painstakingly pulled my lips from him and gasped, "We need to come out of here now." Jimin's eyes were dazed but he nodded. "Hold on to the wall when you feel the water pushing you back but when it pulls out release so we'll move faster. Okay?" He still nodded and I saw him gulp. My words: pushing, pull out, release and move faster... God! What a fine time to actually get the words out. I wanted him so badly.

.

We took a few deep breaths and went under and began our route out of our little love nest. It was now my most favourite place in the entire world. We swam as I suggested, holding on as the water pushed into the cave but as soon as it pulled us we let go and rode the water. We came out even quicker than when we entered and came back into the main pool. When we resurfaced I wiped the water from my face. Jimin was right behind me. I turned around and grabbed his hand and pulled him into my arms. We looked into each other's eyes and the yearning was back.

.

"We should go," he whispered. It was obvious that I was disappointed but then he said, "It's getting late," and I realised that the water wasn't as warm as before and the sun was much lower now. I nodded and we swam out and grabbed our bags.

.

I took out my towel, dried my skin, put on a thin white t-shirt and stayed in my trunks. Jimin kept his trunks on too but he also put on a sleeveless x-back white vest. He looked so sexy. I then told him where we were staying for the night, "Our cabin's further up. We should head up there now," and I put on my sneakers.

.

By the time I was tying my laces, Jimin was ready and waiting. I laughed, "Velcro..." I commented on his Fila sneakers.

.

He posed in them and smiled, "You bet," and he took my hand.

.

This day was getting better and better by the second. I walked in front of him leading us back into the main track. There were hardly any people around as it was a little past the time for normal tourists to leave. We were definitely a sight: two strong, fit and handsome guys, one just a little smaller and shorter than the other, with towels around their necks and holding hands. We walked up to the main waterfall area.

.

I was accustomed to the noise but Jimin shouted out... "Wow!" When he heard the roar of the gigantic beast in front of us. He released my hand and ran to get a better look at it and it was a gorgeous sight. "Wow..." he said softer this time.

.

There were just a few people there. One or two cleaners and workers plus a couple who were wrapping up and heading back down. I went to the supervisor who was a family friend to let him know I was staying at the cottage tonight. He told me that he was expecting me as my dad had already informed him that I was coming.

.

I had called my dad a week ago and told him I was bringing a friend who was special to me. I asked him to make sure the place was clean and stocked with food for us. Dad was excited and told me that my mom and Suki couldn't wait to see me and meet my friend. I didn't tell them my true feeling for Jimin but they knew about the brotherhood programme. Mom was glad that I had someone like Jimin to help me if I fell into tough times. The supervisor gave me the key and told me that the phone was working and that I could call security if I needed them. Then he left.

.

Jimin took out his phone and snapped a few photos. Then he asked me to stand and pose so he could get the falls behind me. He laughed as I pulled up my sleeves showing my biceps and gave him my Popeye strong-man winking poses. Then I took some of him. He did a few leaps and I got some photos looking like he was posing in mid-air. We laughed and laughed. Then he called me to him and he took some selfies of us. All the photos came out with me smiling like an idiot. I couldn't hold it in at all. On the last shot as we posed, Jimin turned and kissed me on my cheek. My face was priceless and he laughed his belly full seeing my shocked expression on the phone as he kissed me.

.

"Oh you brat... Come here," I teased him and rubbed my nose on his cheeks. Jimin snapped again and he got a really nice one with him smiling ear to ear while I held him and kissed his cheek. It was a perfect shot for a perfect moment.

.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

945 29 7
We don't get to choose who we fall for, and Jimin is about to find that out the hard way. When he encounters a small rival during his first audition...
9K 301 15
"Go find another girl to play with" "But I want you" The flirty new boy, Park Jimin who becomes a heartthrob as soon as he attend the college fall in...
420 112 15
After returning from the military, it seemed as though time had stopped for the two years he had been gone. Things were now different as everyone had...
69.3K 3K 26
⚠️ The following content is a work of fiction and the story has nothing to relate with the mentioned idol or his life. The characters are solely a pa...