"Lost in Love"

By naadiabluejoseph

"Lost in Love" is a Jikook love story inspired by Jeon Jungkook and Park Jimin of BTS. Written by N. L. Jose... More

Chapter 1: This is Park Jimin
Chapter 2: This is Jeon Jungkook
Chapter 4: I Trust You
Chapter 5: Hungry Eyes
Chapter 6: Let Me Touch You
Chapter 7: All of Me
Chapter 8: Two Hearts
Chapter 9: Seek and Conquer
Chapter 10: The Party
Chapter 11: The Plan
Chapter 12: Change
Chapter 13: The Real Me
Chapter 14: The Real Secret
Chapter 15: Finally
Chapter 16: The Journey Now Start
Chapter 17: Change of Plans
Chapter 18: Surprises
Chapter 19: Doctor James
Chapter 20: Austin, Texas
Chapter 21: Learning in Love
Chapter 22: Life Goes On
Chapter 23: How Do I Live?
Chapter 24: Bittersweet Moments: Part1
Chapter 25: Bittersweet Moments: Part2
Chapter 26: 감사합니다 (THANK YOU)
Chapter 27: I Can't Lose You
Chapter 28: I'm So Lost
Chapter 29: Back to Work
Chapter 30: The Fuckers
Chapter 31: Help Me!
Chapter 32: You're Almost There
Chapter 33: Drama! Drama! Drama!
Chapter 34: Don't Cry For Me
Chapter 35: Cry For Me
Chapter 36: Whalen 52
Chapter 37: Chingu (Friend)
Chapter 38: "More Secrets"
Chapter 39: "A Mother's Love"
Chapter 40: "A Father's Confession"
Chapter 41: "Jane's Secret"
Chapter 42: Sweetness
Chapter 43: My Sugarplum
Chapter 44: Jane's Log: Part1
Chapter 45: Jane's Log Pt2
Chapter 46: Jane's Log Pt.3
Chapter 47: The Humpty Dance
Chapter 48: Fire
Chapter 49: Our Mothers
Chapter 50: Finally!
Chapter 51: I Love You!

Chapter 3: Dreams and Fantasies

314 26 3
By naadiabluejoseph

[Jungkook]

.

After finishing up the drawings I went back to bed. I laid down but couldn't go back to sleep. Jimin with black hair and those blue eyes just kept popping back into my mind. He looked even more handsome than with his blonde hair and brown eyes. I reached out and touched myself and then realised my phone was still in my pocket. I felt it vibrate and took it out. Looks like I wasn't the only one who couldn't sleep.

.

I had a few messages. About a million from Molly who had messaged me right after I left the party. I couldn't read all so I just skimmed through them and realised she went from excited about our kiss, to begging me to come back to the party then she finally gave up by saying that Rocky was more appealing than I was. Hmmm... Surprise, surprise. In her last message she basically told me to 'fuck myself and that I should stop leading her on'. I just rolled my eyes and told myself to type 'okay' in the morning.

.

I had a few messages from Suki and mom and dad just keeping tabs on me, asking if I was okay and if I was still coming to visit on Sunday. It was my 19th birthday and even though I always dread celebrating it without Jon, somehow this year I knew it was going to be different. I had already made my plans to carry Jimin to my favourite 'hideout' and then drive to my parents so I could share my special day with them and Jimin.

.

But the message that held my gaze was Jimin's. He was online right now and I saw as he asked me if I was okay.

.

JK: Hey J. I'm okay. What you doing up? It's 5 o'clock. The sun is still sleeping. Lol.

.

JM: Hey J! Lol. I was just thankful that you brought me up to my apartment. I have no recollection as to what happened and I wasn't even drunk... Lol Guess I was really tired.

.

Hmmmm... He doesn't remember anything, not even his confession. Bummer...

.

JK: Yeah. You fell asleep in the car and I tried waking you up but you didn't so I brought you up to your bedroom. I hope that was okay for me to do?

.

JM: Oh gosh. Don't worry. You're not some kind of serial killer and if you were I'd be dead already.

.

JK: Lol... Thank God I'm not then.

.

JM: Hey, you mentioned the car. Do you by chance have my keys? I was looking for them because I have my papers in the trunk. I was going to edit them.

.

Oh shit. I touched my other pocket and yup... I had his car keys. I took a picture of them and sent the photo with my apologies.

.

JK: OH SHIT! Jimin. I'm so sorry...

.

JM: That's okay. Again, they're not in the hands of a serial killer. LOL...

.

(Pause)

.

JM: So...

.

JK: (Gulps) So...

.

JM: About tomorrow...

.

JK: (Shit. Please don't tell me you can't make it...) Tomorrow, you mean today. Right? (Stay cool dude...)

.

JM: Lol. Yeah today. You said we were going for the entire weekend. What exactly would I have to pack? In terms of clothing etc.

.

JK: (Thank you God!) Hmmm... well something casual: jeans and nice t-shirt vibes, your swimming trunks, something to sleep in and extra underwear.

.

JM: Hmmm. Ok that's cool. Only thing though I don't usually sleep with clothes on. That's how I knew you had put me to bed last night. When I got up, I still had on my party wear.

.

JK: ........

.

Quiet...

.

JM: Huh... Jungkook? You there...

.

JK: .......

.

Thoughts of him sleeping naked on his bed... Oh fuck...

.

JM: Kookie? You there? What did I say? Oh... LOL. Yes! I sleep in the nude. Would that be a problem? Where would we be spending the night?

.

JK: Ahem... I'm just shocked that's all... I thought you'd be a pyjamas kinda guy... that's all...

.

JM: Oh. Well yeah, when I was probably six or seven but since I passed puberty I've been all commando dude. Most guys do. What about you?

.

JK: Me? What about me? (Did I just squeak like a mouse? Sheesh...)

.

JM: Lol. You're too cute. Do you sleep in pyjamas?

.

JK: Oh... Hee-hee... Well I'm a boxer's kinda guy.

.

JM: Jungkook are you blushing? Lol. Don't worry. I remember when I used to go camping, I would wear clothes to sleep. Have you ever gone camping before? Sleep wear is very important. Especially to protect us from mosquitoes.

.

JK: .....

.

He thought I was cute and asked me if I was blushing... I think I'll like to die right now.

.

JK: Well I don't think you'll have to worry about mosquitoes etc...

.

JM: So we're not going camping... Hmmm

.

JK: Park Jimin... Are you trying to get me to tell you where we'll be going?

.

JM: Maybe... Is it working?

.

JK: LOL NO!!!

.

JM: Aww... Well okay. Seeing that a certain someone has to come and pick me up because that someone has my car keys... (Emoji with tongue sticking out) When he comes he'll let me know if I packed the right clothing.

.

JK: Hmmm... That someone is such an idiot... forgetting the keys, eh? Lol (Embarrassed Emoji)

.

JM: Hmm... I don't think he's an idiot...

.

JK: You don't?

.

JM: Nope.

.

JK: (Swallows saliva) Then what would you say he is...

.

OMG! Did I just ask Jimin what he thinks of me? I am an idiot for real...

.

JM: I'd say he's one of a kind.

.

Jimin ended our conversation saying he was going for his morning run and he would handle breakfast for us. I thanked him and told him to enjoy his morning exercise. I however plopped down on my bed and re-read our messages. OMG! I'm such a fucking idiot but a cute idiot though. Jimin thought I was cute... and he sleeps naked. OMFG!!! I couldn't stop thinking about that and I wondered if he would go all commando on our overnight adventure. Shit! OMG...

.

I already had my bag prepared and all I needed to do was take a bath and shave. I shaved everywhere... EVERYWHERE... LOL!!! Shit, I was nervous. So fucking nervous. Was this really happening? Was I dreaming? But then my dreams had been constant until last night. I remembered my drawings and the image of Jimin with black hair and blue eyes popped back. My dick was fucking hard. I held on tightly and licked my lips.

.

"Jimin..." I moaned his name as I slowly pushed and pulled my cock in my hand. This time I didn't need his picture from a magazine anymore. I had his words, his smiles, his eyes, his hands gently touching my shoulders or my hair... Jimin sleepily saying he wanted me to kiss him... I leaned on the wall and released my loud cries and my seed.

.

I got out of the bath and dressed. I picked up Jimin's keys, my keys, my bag and I left my apartment to head towards Jimin's apartment. I literally felt my heart was in my throat as he buzzed me in. I entered his room and I felt like I was invading his privacy but he smiled and held my hand to carry me by his bed. I seriously envisioned this but in a much more sexual way. Earlier in our texts, Jimin had said that I was cute but the way he laid out his clothing on his bed was so adorable. It was like a child asking his parent if he made good choices. I grinned. Jimin added a baby blue pyjamas with his other clothing. I told him what he chose were fine.

.

"What's with the grin?" Jimin asked as I laughed. "Oh! So now you're laughing," and he quickly packed his belongings in his bag and then held his pillow and thumped me with it. "That's for laughing at my baby blue pyjamas."

.

I held the fluff that I was so jealous of last night and pulled it out of his hand and banged it on him. He squealed and hit me with another pillow. "Oh is that what it is now... You'll never beat me in a pillow fight, Mr. Park," and I chased him around his bedroom and struck him again. Take that comfy pillow.

.

Jimin laughed and jumped on his bed and hit me again and again. Finally I grabbed both pillows and pulled him unto the bed and began to tickle him.

.

"Jungkook-aaah.... Ahhhhhhhh.... Stop... Stop..." Even though he was wiggling and giggling and obviously enjoying our play time, I did what he said and stopped.

.

I was on top of him with the fluffy pillows between us. He looked at me and I loved how his hair was ruffled and his eyes were bright with mischief. I grinned again and he raised his eyebrow and gave me a hard smack with one of the pillows and proceeded to show me a 'monkey-face' by sticking his tongue out and mocking me. He laughed at my expression and tried to get up but I held him in my arms.

.

"Hmmm look who's laughing now..." I spoke over him and he just giggled again.

.

Then Jimin took his hand and brushed aside my hair in front of my eyes. It was so innocent yet so sensual. I looked as his eyes were looking at my falling hair and I gulped as he put his fingers through my strands to put them back in place. He grinned as he completed his task.

.

"You looked like you got struck by an electric bolt," and he giggled again as he continued to smooth out my hair.

.

My hair could've looked like a porcupine and I wouldn't care but Jimin's fingers going through them however made me care all the way to the moon and back. Finally he stopped and put his hands on my arms and looked at me. He was smiling up at me and I was soft like a marshmallow. I wanted to feel his hands all over my body. I wanted to say so many things to him. To tell him how he made me feel and how much he means to me but all I could do was softly sing,

.

"Please, don't see, just a boy caught up in dreams and fantasies..." The first line in 'Lost Stars' by Adam Levine.

.

I saw as his eyes lit up and he swallowed his saliva. Then he finished the other line but changing one of the words from the original lyrics, "Please, see me. Reaching out for someone I can see..." He changed 'can't' to 'can' and it filled my heart with even more love for him. Jimin really saw who I was. He knew me. Then he smiled and brought us back to the real world, "Hmmm... so are you ready to tell me where we're going?" he asked while looking into my soft eyes.

.

It was only because he was being so casual and relaxed with me that I didn't drop my lips on him. But even though I had kept my weekend a secret from him, after what he just did there I was ready to give him my bank account number, social security number and everything I owned. However I got my thoughts together.

.

"Nope. It's still a secret," I finally said and I hoped he didn't hear the quake in my voice. We were in Jimin's bedroom, on his bed, I was on top of him after a cute pillow fight, singing a love song together and I was ready to taste him. But instead of kissing him I stepped off the bed and took his hands and lifted him up.

.

We straightened ourselves, the bed and gathered our things. I told him to wear his swimming trunks under his jeans because where we were headed had lots of water. He grinned and went to change. He expressed how much he loved the water and was happy that I gave him some info about where we were headed. I also told him that it was going to be a long drive so Jimin suggested we take his car instead. I didn't mind at all plus I knew my car was safe in his guest spot.

.

We put our bags in the car and began our journey to my hometown in the country. We ate the breakfast Jimin prepared for us. While I was driving he fed me the ham and cheese sandwiches he made and held the cup of coffee while I drank from the straw. I didn't want to tell him that I was a master at one hand driving and could hold everything for myself. Oh hell no! Then I'd really be a fucking idiot. When he licked his finger and wiped the corner of my lips I almost fainted.

.

While I was trying to control my body from reacting to his touches, Jimin was busy talking up a storm. He told me about his plans for the next semester and the many people who would benefit from the programmes he and his team were going to propose to the budget committee. Jimin's dad could've easily paid for everything but Jimin was hardworking and wanted to earn the right to be able to accomplish things on his own. He stuck with the rules and regulations for doing things the right way.

.

Jimin was such a kind and wonderful soul. It was also his dire need to help those less fortunate that made me attracted to him. When we hit the highway he let down the sun roof and the breeze blew inside. Jimin had extremely inspiring traits on the inside but his physical outward structure was simply: Gorgeous. I had to fight the urge to put my hand on his face and through his hair. His eyes were closed as he enjoyed the cool air that circled inside.

.

Then his phone beeped and beeped and beeped. I looked at him as he reluctantly took it out to read the text messages. His brow lowered and he just shook his head and typed something rather quickly. After doing that he put his phone on silent and looked out his window.

.

I didn't want to intrude but he looked bothered by the messages he just received. So I asked, "Is everything okay?"

.

"No," he answered quite quickly and I got worried.

.

"Is something wrong? Is your dad okay?" I was concerned but Jimin just smirked and turned to face me.

.

Then he explained, "It wasn't my dad. It was Tae. He wasn't too pleased that I left his party early last night so since this morning he's been showing me what I missed." I looked at him perplexed and he sighed and said, "He's been sending me photos of who hooked up with whom last night."

.

"Oh. And even though you told him to don't send them to you, he continued. Right?" I knew the kind of person Tae was. One word came to mind: Philander.

.

He nodded, "Yeah but that's not all. He sent me photos of... well... I'm sorry to tell you but Molly was with Rocky and Amanda last night too." He bent his head down when he said it.

.

"Why are you apologising for that? They are all adults and can do what they want," I clarified for him but he explained.

.

"I mean, I thought that you and Molly had something going on. Amanda thought so too," he finally stated while he looked at me.

.

I laughed, "Molly to me is like Amanda to you. Clingy and possessive. She's totally not my type."

.

"So you guys aren't together?" He asked.

.

I looked at him and said, "Molly and I are definitely not together. We never were and never will be."

.

Jimin looked confused, "But you guys were kissing last night."

.

"So were you and Amanda," I said and I looked at his expression.

.

"But that was different. I didn't kiss her: Amanda kissed me," he said as he bit his bottom lip and watched me.

.

I think I've died and gone to lip heaven. What I would give to bite on his lips? Shit! I was jealous of Jimin's own teeth... Hmm.

.

I thought about Amanda kissing him and wished it was me instead but then I clarified what happened last night, "Molly kissed me. She grabbed me when she realised I was leaving. Jimin, I didn't want to kiss Molly," I made sure he knew her kiss meant nothing to me as I guessed Amanda's kiss meant nothing to him.

.

"So we were both kissed by girls but if it were up to us it wouldn't have happened at all..." and I could see him deliberating in his mind. Then he looked at me and said something that I never thought he would say, "We need to learn to tell them NO... I think instead of people like them putting us through un-necessary trouble, we need to let them know that they can't do things that we don't want or like."

.

I nodded, "I agree. As a matter of fact I told Molly that this morning. I let her know I didn't appreciate her kissing me last night without my consent. She cried and asked me to forgive her and she asked if something was wrong with her. I just told her that people who have respect for themselves usually respect others."

.

"Hmm... How did she respond?"

.

"Not bad and she even told me that she and Rocky aren't together and that last night they were just having fun," I added. I just shook my head because Jimin confirmed with Tae's pictures that they were definitely having more than just ordinary fun last night.

.

"Hmmm... Well she and Amanda definitely had fun last night with Rocky, Micky, Tae and the twins. I had to tell Tae to stop sending me their pictures and videos. I can't have that kind of X-Rated material on my phone. I deleted them all, by the way."

.

"So you don't watch that kind of thing? I mean, have you ever watched porn before?" I knew I was stretching it but I wanted to know about his sexual preferences.

.

Jimin then explained, "Well going to Tae's parties there's usually some kind of make out session going on. I just leave before it would get intense. Kissing and making out is fine but the orgy setting isn't my style at all." He paused and then continued, "In terms of porn. Well I did watch one once but it didn't do anything for me so I just didn't bother watching any more after that," he bent his head I could tell he was a bit embarrassed about it but I wanted to know more.

.

"What do you mean it didn't do anything for you?"

.

He sighed, "Well the script was lame, the acting was horrible, the setting was dull and the person filming couldn't keep still."

.

I laughed, "I forgot your dad's a movie director so obviously you'd be more interested in the production. But what about the sex? How was it?"

.

"Honestly, the sex was unappealing. It felt fake and it was obvious the actors weren't into each other. I only watched that one though and that was years ago while I was in high school. My brother got the DVD borrowed from a friend of his and we both sat down and watched it together."

.

"Wow! Did that feel weird: watching something like that with your brother?" I was still prodding not sure where it was leading but I was hoping to find out more about his sexual side.

.

"Ah, no not really. We're accustomed seeing love scenes on the movie sets but it was the first time seeing the actors without their clothes and actual penetration."

.

God the way he said that last word, so easy and casual.

.

"Plus my brother is cool. He just told me to think of it as a Science lesson," and he chuckled.

.

I laughed. Now I understood his easiness about the topic, "Ha! Imagine explaining that to your dad, 'Oh dad, we were just watching a Science experiment on forces. There were a lot of pushing and pulling.' I'm sure he would've been proud."

.

Jimin laughed with me, "And he would've believed us too... So do you like watching porn? I mean, like do you masturbate while watching it?" Jimin asked me and I didn't want to lie so I gave him just enough info.

.

"I've actually never watched porn before. I've heard about them from my friends in high school but was never into that. My masturbation time is limited to me and ahem... a magazine. Other than that, in the shower a few times."

.

Then Jimin asked me, "Hmm... So have you ever... you know... Have you ever had sex before?"

.

Thank God that we were already on the country road and it was empty so I slowed down and took a few moments to look closely at his expressions. I looked at him but he wasn't watching me. He kept his eyes and fingers fixed on something on the hem of his jersey. It was only when he looked up at me that I answered.

.

"You want to know about my sex life? Okay. Well I've only had one girlfriend who broke up with me because she didn't like my kisses and also because I didn't move on to second base with her. So no, I've never had sex. What about you?"

.

"No I've never but... lemme go back a second... Your ex-girlfriend didn't like your kisses?" He looked puzzled.

.

"Hmm that's what she said. So you've never had sex?"

.

"Well I've kissed a few girls already. Three actually. Not including Amanda, because she kissed me. But the most I've done is fondling with the last girl but when it happened, it felt weird." He paused for a bit. "For some reason when I had touched her, she got so excited but when she touched me I didn't respond in the same way. I stopped her before she pulled out my not too excited dick and I lied and told her that I wasn't feeling so good."

.

OH FUCK... She got to touch him and he touched her too. I was so green with envy but I was also relieved. I tried my best to continue our conversation and stay calm, "How did she take it?"

.

He laughed, "She gave up on my sorry ass and went with my best friend who was more than willing for her to suck his dick."

.

I had to swallow and swallow again. Fuck! I saw myself touching his not-so-sorry ass and sucking his excited dick and fucking enjoying it.

.

"Are you okay?" he asked when he saw my flushed cheeks.

.

"I'm sorry. I'm just not accustomed to the raw language. It's something I avoided in high school whenever the fellers came around taking about the girls they fucked over the weekends. I mean I can say the word 'fuck' easily because it could mean more than just a verb but when you said..."

.

He waited and giggled, "You mean 'sucking dick'?"

.

I blushed, "Yeah! That's the phrase. You say it so easily though."

.

"That's because I've been reading movie scripts since I could read and talk. My brother and I saw things like that as educational and not pleasurable. You should try it. Think of the words as a Science or Literature lesson. So say after me, 'I want you to suck my dick.'"

.

I spat out the water I just drank from the bottle. Fuck... Jimin saying, 'Jungkookie I want you' in his sleep came right back into my mind. I began to cough and cough...

.

"Shit Kookie. Take it easy," and he gave me back the bottle to take another sip. I couldn't look at him but I shifted in my seat. "Are you okay? Do you want me to drive?"

.

I shook my head and told him I was fine. Then he continued his Literature lesson,

.

"Okay so I'll give you the PG version then. Try saying, 'Kiss me'," and he watched as I coughed again.

.

"Damn Kookie... Okay so no more sex talk then," and he laughed while rubbing my back.

.

But I shook my head, "Please don't stop. I need to learn to deal with this without behaving like an elementary school boy who never said... 'Kiss me' before." I don't think it was just a matter of the words but the fact that it was coming from Jimin that was driving me crazy.

.

"That's it. Not bad. I learnt in drama class that after you get the words flowing the only thing missing is the passion. So it's not just two ordinary words but two words that would make that person or the audience really want it. They would want to taste it from your lips," and he licked his lips as he came closer to my ear and whispered the words in a soft sensual way, "Kiss me..."

.

I had to pull over, putting the car into a complete halt. Both my hands held tightly to the steering wheel with my head down. I shut my eyes tightly, my breath was ragged and I heard the soft sounds rumbling in my throat. I pressed my lips firmly together as my dick was definitely wide awake. I peeped at Jimin and saw the confusion on his face. I was probably freaking him out. I needed to calm the fuck down, right now.

.

"Jungkook..." Jimin said softly watching as my body was rising and falling fast. But as he was about to touch me I pulled away. Yet again...

.

Jimin's voice was shaking now, "I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to... I won't..." but before he could finish or before I could tell him it would be okay, he ran out of the car slamming the door behind him. I really was a fucking idiot.

.

.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3K 101 16
Jimin,the ceo of Park Empire well known for both his position and coldness is arranged to marry a guy named jungkook but wait they know each other an...
5.1K 508 39
Park jimin falls in love with Jeon jungkook, A boy who often comes to his house to play games in his older brother's room. Despite their five year o...
8.9K 301 15
"Go find another girl to play with" "But I want you" The flirty new boy, Park Jimin who becomes a heartthrob as soon as he attend the college fall in...
406 112 15
After returning from the military, it seemed as though time had stopped for the two years he had been gone. Things were now different as everyone had...