United World (One piece Fanfi...

By lalapiece

[Slow Romance] [One piece men various x female reader] The reader got to the one piece world. She will meet '... More

Chapter 1 - Guardian
Chapter 2 - Sabaody Archipelago
Chapter 3- Auction House
Chapter 4 - Punch
Chapter 5 - Reunion
Chapter 6 - Admiral
Chapter 7 - Imprisonment
Chapter 8 - Got released
Chapter 9 - Meet the Future Enemy
Chapter 10 - Finally got out
Chapter 11 - Joining the war
Chapter 12 - Fight the Marines
Chapter 13 - Even got Messier
Chapter 14 - Rescued
Chapter 15 - End of War
Chapter 16 - Recovering
Chapter 17 - Part ways
Chapter 18 - Unexpected Encounter
Chapter 19 - Flirty
Chapter 20 - Rumors
Chapter 21 - Farewell to the Red
Chapter 23 - Consciousness
Chapter 24 - Doing the Mission
Chapter 25 - A worried hawk
Chapter 26 - Reactions
Chapter 27- Timeskip
Chapter 28 - Officially Join
Chapter 29 - In the Deep Sea
Chapter 30 - It's a Kraken!
Chapter 31 - Fishman Island
Chapter 32 - A Fight Begins
Chapter 33 - Letters and Planning
Chapter 34 - One pirate king
Chapter 35 - The promise ship
Chapter 36 - Banquet and Friendship
Chapter 37 - Leaving the Island
Chapter 38 - Hot and Cold
Chapter 39 - Meeting the Surgeon
Chapter 40 - Damn Slimy
Chapter 41 - Got Chase and Meet up
Chapter 42 - Snow Woman
Chapter 43 - Next island
Chapter 44 - Warlord's Call
Chapter 45 - Man stabber
Chapter 46 - Strings
Chapter 47 - Connected

Chapter 22 - Starving Pirates

4.4K 169 108
By lalapiece

Enjoy hehe...

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I continue to stare at them and they are still bowing at me. What do they mean that i will cook for them? Don't they have a cook or someone know how to cook?

"What do you mean cook for you?" I inquired still confused on what they just said. "Please don't bow it's very uncomfortable."

My eyes nearly bulge out when they raise their head with tears on their faces. All of them are crying and i hear a multiple stomachs growling.

"We are begging you! Cook for us!!"

"We are starving for weeks!"

"We don't know how to cook!!"

I sweat dropped when they started whine at me, the commanders are just looking away from me but their stomachs are begging for food.

"Okey, okey calm down.... but don't you guys have a cook?" I asked them.

Marco step forward with a shy look om his face. "Well we have a cook but he is on coma, we try to cook but it keeps getting burn or very salty.. sometimes the nurses cook for us but they return to their families in the Blues.." What? Thatch survive? Man, I did really messed up the flow of the story.

"Also, you are woman. We are sure you know how to cook." Diamond Jozu added.

"If you are worried about the ingredients we already have them!" Haruta chirped.

They keep talking and i continue to listen to them. They even talk about what they craving to eat. Dudes, you talk like agree to cook for you guys.

"Even cooking a fried egg, you don't know too?" I said, they stop talking by the looks they are giving to me seems they don't know too. I facepalmed because this guys are hopeless.

"It's not our fault we need a girl to help us out! When we anchor on an Island, everyone we ask ran away!" Rakuyo stated. Of course, any person will run when they spotted the pirate crew in their island.

"That's one of the reason." Vista commented. "We are pirates and people are scared to get on a pirate ship! We haven't eat any real cooked food for the past weeks and we just eat fruits that we buy."

"We know you have a kind heart... please feed us.." Curiel said.

I feel bad for them because they lose their other members of the family and they are hungry as fuck. I really want to help them but Mirarin will scold me for neglecting my mission.

"Look guys, i really want to help you but i need to go... just find a cook and pay them to cook for you." I'm surprise they didn't try to stop me, i just shrugged.  Then i walk towards the railing to jump on the boat but unable to do it  because my boat is not there anymore!

"HOLY SHIT!! Where is my damn boat!?!?!" I screamed and glare at them.

"Well, your boat floated away when you we are talking to you." Namur informed not feeling sorry.

"And you didn't bother to tell me?!?!!!" I gritted my teeth and glaring hard at them.

"We forgot? Don't worry i did get your things before it went away!" Blamenco said and grinning, holding my bag in his hand. My mouth went open. This cheeky bastards.... They really distract me. So that's why they didn't bother to stop me.

I feel an arm thrown in my shoulder, i looked to the person and see Izo smirking at me. "So dear, why don't you start cooking for us, hm?"

I scowl at him and shrugged his shoulder hard and distance my self away from him. Then, i throw a fire ball towards the pirates looking and they avoid it while they are distract, i ran towards Sixth commander and grab my bag from him. I need to make a wings to fly away from them, i feel guilty for attacking them but that's the only way i could get away from them.

Before i can make a wings to fly away, i feel strong arms grab me and held me above the sea, i glare at the person who grab me and i see it's Fossa, the 15th commander.

Marco walk towards us and grin at me. "Seems you really want to get away from us. Okay, we are letting you go!"

This blue turkey....

"Fine! You jerks! I will cook for you!!" I answered and i feel my self getting set down by the smoking man with a mocking grin.

"That's better! Thank you in advance, pretty lady!" Vista said while he snickers.

"SOMEONE is going to be really happy!" Izo teased while looking at Marco who scowl at him.

I rolled my eyes on them. They lead me towards a corridor and we reach the kitchen. I can say it's a big kitchen with many pots, cooking utensils and food bags. I can smell a faint burning smell, someone really tried to cook but end up failed. They leave me alone in the gigantic room.

I put my bag in the chair and look around the kitchen. I nearly puke when i see the sink, it's full of overcooked food inside the pan that they did not bother to wash it. What the FUCK?? What food did they cook to look like this?!?!

I muttered curses when i start to cleaned the sink. I need to clean it before cooking to be comfortable. The door of the kitchen open, my head snapped to look who enter it. It's the pineapple head who raise his arms like surrendering when he notice my glare.

"Hello again, i'm just here to tell you that don't poison the food that you will cook. We are not serious throwing you in the sea, you know..." Marco stated, staring at me. Man, even she is mad, she looks cute.

I ignore him and continue to clean the sink. I heard him sigh and a chair move he probably got sit . I can feel his stares at me and it's making me conscious.

The door open again and Vista, Izo, and Jozu enter but they pause for few seconds when they notice the dark aura coming from the girl who is busy cursing while cleaning the sink. They move closer to Marco and move a chair to sit also.

I finish cleaning the sink and satisfied at the clean pan, i wipe my hands in the towel hanging to dry my hands. I turn to them and walk towards them. I slammed my hands in the wooden counter that make them startled a little.

"So, how many do i have to feed?" I asked patiently, i will just forget that they force me to cook for them.

"Well, it's three hundred people.." Vista replied like it's just few people.

I nearly fell when i hear how many mouths that i have to feed on.

"What the hell?!?!? Do you think i'm some kind of magician to cook for that many people?!?!" I shouted at them.

"It's three hundred and fifty.." Izo corrected.

I scowl at him. "Does not make any better!!" I turn my back to them. "Well whatever, you guys will help me right?" I said turning towards them, smiling sweetly with close eyes.

"But we don't know how to cook!!" They screamed at chorus.

"That's not the reply that i want to hear... you are suppose to say 'Yes maam!'" I stated grinning at them. "Don't worry you don't need to cook you will just chop the ingredients that will be needed for the food... so do we have a deal or you guys starve?? Hmm??"

They nod weakly at me, accepting their fate. "Good! Then guys follow my lead."

***

We cook and help each other to make food, i will say it's not easy to instruct them because they keep making mess. Izo keeps falling when he carry the clean ingredients. Vista keeps cursing when the knife cut his thumb when he cut the onion and carrots. Jozu is the one who is making a good work, because he listen on what i'm telling him while i stir the sauce for the pasta. Finally marco, who become the taster of the dishes and he also instruct the other commanders to ready the table for the late lunch.

I cook pasta, and made tuna onigiri. I also cook fried rice and serve some meat. I made a french fries for appetizers. I grilled some chicken with my own made barbecue sauce. I cook also a plain rice and beef curry. Made some burgers and sandwiches, and lastly bake a chocolate cupcakes and strawberry moist cake. The guys also suggested they will drink sake to enjoy the food. Man, i really improve my cooking thanks for the cooking class i take in my high school years.

We are now eating in their dining area, i sweat dropped when they keep complimenting the food that i cook and they also cried because they finally eat real food for the past weeks. I just tell them it's not a problem. I really love when people say something good about my cooking. I just eat the curry that i made. I'm sitting now with my assistants with the other commanders. I'm sitting between Izo and Marco.

"Y-n san, your cooking is so good!" Blenheim commented enjoying eating pasta.

"You are right about that, Bro!! This curry is now my favourite!" Namur said.

"I really love this onigiri!!" Haruta cheered shoving the onigiri in his mouth causing him to choke. I give him a glass of water, he thank me for that.

"This burger is so good!! The meat is so tender!" Atmos stated closing his eyes, feeling the taste of the burger.

I just rolled my eyes on them, and continue to eat. I notice a cupcake was given to me, i look up and notice it's Marco.

"Eat some of these, it's so good-yoi."

I nod at him and accepted the cupcake and taste it. He is right, the cupcake i bake is so good. I just smile at him and he return the same.

"Y-n, you said that you want to go somewhere. Can i know what place is that?" Izo asked and the other commander stop to wait for my replied.

I blink on that and said. "I will go to the Island of (you can choose the name, i can't think a name of it). I'm traveling around the new world, you know to explore. Why did you ask? Izo-chan?"

"Eh you want to go there? It will be a three weeks trip before you reach there when you use your boat." Kingdew responded instead of Izo.

My eyes got widen when i hear the information. Mirarin did not tell me that, so if i continue to sail to go there, i will stay on the sea for three weeks?!!! I will probably die before i arrive at the island!!

"It's that so? I didn't know about that." I simply replied.

"We can give you ride to there, you will reach the island in two weeks if you stay with us. We will also buy supplies if we got there." Marco offered.

I smile when i hear what he just said. "Really? You will give me a ride there?! Then, i will take your offered!! Don't worry i will cook delicious food for you guys in my stay here with you!"

"That's we are talking about!" Speed jiru suddenly shouted, he got embarrassed when his crew mate laugh at him and tease him

"You just want to eat, commander!"

"Don't worry, brother! We feel you hahaha!!"

"We are thinking the same, Jiru!" Curiel commented while he is laughing.

"Shut up!" Speed jiru scolded them but he is smiling.

I clap to get their attention and they immediately turn to meet to listen on what i will say.

"Since i'm staying here with you guys for two weeks... where will i should sleep? Do you have a vacant room?"

They seems to realize that i'm a girl and i need my privacy since i cannot just sleep with them because they are guys.

"Sorry miss y-n, we don't have a clean vacant room. You can stay in my room. I will just sleep with Marco, since his room is bigger than mine. If you want too, i'm not forcing you though." Vista suggested.

Before i can agree, i feel an arm in my shoulder pulling me closer to that person. I look up and notice it's Izo who is frowning at Vista.

"No way, she will stay there. My room is more feminine than you guys! So she is sharing with me, so she will be more comfortable. I have woman clothes there she can wear." Izo started and looking at his brother, one by one. "My decision is final."

He look at me with a determine expression. "So what do you say, y-n chan?"

I grin at him and put my arm on his back, since i cannot reach his shoulder because he is taller than me. "I will take your offer, Izo-chan! We will surely be a good roommates!" He grin at me.

Marco cough and we turn to him, waiting for what he was about to say. "Then it's settle, Y-n will stay with Izo. We need to agree with it since Y-n is good with it... so any objection?"

The crew shook their head and they stare at fifth commander who is thinking deeply. Vista then nodded. "I'm good with it, since Ms. y-n is okey with it."

I smile on him and stand up and bow at them. "Please take care of me! I will surely be good with you guys and sorry for my rudeness."

"It's okey, I know it's too late to say this but, Welcome aboard, Miss Y-n!" Jozu then smile at little.

I smile at them and nod.

Let's be good with each other guys!!

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Chapter 22 is out!! Thank you for making this story reach 3.6k reads!! And to the first book of this story making it 6k reads. I really love it!! I will surely update often!! Love you guys!! 💞💞💝💝

See you in the next chapter and Good night!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

134K 4.2K 39
(A Naruto various x Reader story) In a world of uncertainty, disorder, and sadness, Y/n Akadami finds herself in the center of the world's most influ...
409K 19.1K 112
teenage love story about Manan I hope you like it
223K 14.4K 53
Ximena Dos Ramos is the heiress to the Dos Ramos Cooperation and it is the sole preoccupation of her entire existence. With her father constantly bre...
203K 5.9K 71
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...