Love me for once

By voicesnotheard15

"Please Forth...love me...just this once...please" Beam cry and begs Forth. "After this, i'll promise that i... More

Authors note
chapter 1: the beginning
chapter 2: poor Beam
chapter 3: temptation
chapter 4: it's where all started
chapter 5: ignored
chapter 6: secret
chapter 7: the set- up
chapter 8: it has to end
chapter 9: the first love is back
not an update
chapter 10: face off
chapter 11: truth reveal
chapter 12: confrontation
chapter 13: Beam is missing
chapter 14: you are my sunshine
chapter 15: going back home
chapter 16: we meet again
chapter 17: the accident
chapter 18: always loving you
chapter 19: he wakes up
chapter 20: i want to see him
chapter 21: reconciliation
chapter 23: the proposal
Authors note

chapter 24: i will love you not just once, but for a lifetime

3.7K 130 25
By voicesnotheard15

After the beautiful proposal and vacation at Korea, Forths family together with Beam and Hanna flight back to Thailand. Beams family will follow them to plan their wedding after they settle all their work in Korea.

They will get married after one month of preparation. The couple decided to have a garden wedding. Simple celebration with their close friends and families and of course their employees.

Everyone are happy, specially Hanna.
"Finally, mama and dada will be together officially. I am so happy" she talked to her cousins while they are playing at the Jaturapooms garden which overheard by Marla.

"Yes sweety, we are so happy too." She said while patting Hannas hair.

At Beams condo:

"Love, thank you" said Forth while back hugging Beam who is cooking their lunc.

Beam tilted his head and looked at Forth "About what, love?" He ask confused

"For marrying me" said Forth while putting his head at the crook of Beams neck.

Then Beam turn around to face him and put his arms at Forths nape. "Stop thanking me,hmmmm.." he said "i love you Mr. Jaturapoom, and marrying you is my greatest dream since i was in middle school" he said and he chuckle then Forth kiss his lips passionately.

"I love you Beam"

"I love you too Forth" and they hugged each other.

Then the special day came.

Both are nervous. Forth is standing at the altar with his parents waiting for Beam.

"Relax son.." whispers David and forth smile at him

"I am too nervous dad.." he said while saking his hands to swatt away his nervousness.

Marla held his hands. "Don't be too nervous Forth, Beam will be here soon" she said and smiled at her son.

In a few minutes the wedding song play in the back ground.

(The song is "This i promise you" by n'sinc- just imagined it was played.😊)

then his nephews walk in the aisle, followed by Hanna wearing a beautiful brown gown. Soon after the entouraged finished., there is Beam together with his parents walked in the middle.

Beam is so gorgeous now on his black tuxedo.

He slowly walking in the aisle and he can clearly see that Forth is standing near the altar, crying.

"Such a cry baby" he murmurs and his parents chuckled.

"Let him be, he is just too happy now" said Belle

"Yeah,.he should. After a long time he finally got my precious Beamie" said Ben and they all silently laughed.

When they reach at the altar,. Beam waid at Forths parents and same with Forth. Ben hugged Forth and whispers "Take good care of him and Hanna, you owe them a lot...hmmm?" And Forth smiles and nods.

Before they faced the preciding officer, Beam wiped Forth tears. "Stoo crying nah...youre not supposed to cry...you should smile...don't you think?" Ask Beam

Then Forth composed himself and smile at Beam. "Sorry love"

"So...shall we?"said Beam and they walked infront of the altar.

After some ceremony they are going to wear the ring and give their vows to each other.

First is Beam. " Love, wear this ring as a symbol of my undying love for you. Thank you for finding your way back to me, i have love you for always. I know we've been trough a lot, in our relationship, the storms and maybe typhoon also came first" said Beam shruggibg his shoulder and the crowd chuckles. "so i believe that happiness and sunshine will be with us forever. As they all said, there's always a sunshine after the rain...right? So here we are, enjoying the sunshine after the rain.. i love you Mr. Jaturapoom, you and Hanna are my life" he said.

Forth is a crying mess. After Beam said his vows, he hugged Beam and plan to kiss Beam but.. the preciding officer chuckles and speak.

"Oops Mr.Forth... i haven't told you to kiss your soon to be wife..you have to say your vows and wear his ring" and all the people laughed. Forth blushed and scratch his not so itchy nape.

"Sorry" he mumbles and composed again his self.

"Ok..its your turn Mr.Forth"

Forth get the microphone and hold Beam hands. "Love, wear this ring as a symbol of my love for you and Hanna " he said and looked at his daughter and Hanna showed a thumbs up to her father. "I know i messed up big time, and thank you for giving me a thousand chance, thank you for loving me unconditionally. Thank you for taking good care of Hanna, i am sorry that during those times, i wasn't able to be with you." He cry again and Beam wiped his tears. And the crowd cry also. "Beam, love, from this day forward, i will promise you that no single time or day that you will feel alone, i will be at your side for always. Me, Forth Jaturapoom will love Beam Baramee Vongphipan-Jaturapoom will not love you just once...but for a lifetime" and Beam cry also. And whispers "i love you" to Forth.

"And now i announce you husband and wife..you may kiss each other"

Then Forth kiss Beam slow and passionate. "I love you Beam" said Forth with their foreheads stick together.

"I love you too Forth...so much" said Beam.. then Hanna run to his parents and Forth pick her up

"Mama, dada...congratulations.. i love you both" she said and kissed her parents cheeks.

"We love you too baby" they both said.

After the ceremony and some picture taking and congratulations, they all go to the reception hall.

Everyone is happy now.. finally Beam and Forth are married.

Forth and Beam observed all the people who attend their wedding. They are standing at a corner.

"They are all happy love" said Beam

"Yes love...and i am so happy too" said Forth. "And i will be more happy if....." he continues

"If?" Ask Beam confused, then Forth whisper to his ears.

"If...were going to make....another baby..hmmmm?" He said and nibbles Beams ears and gained a soft moan from Beam.

"Hmmmm.." Beam moan and close his eyes. Then Forths lips went down to Beams nape that bring shivers to Beam. "Love, stop...we still have so many guess" said Beam

"They will understand" said Forth and with that he dragged Beam inside the hotel. They are both laughing.

The action of the newly wed did not pass on the eyes of their families.

"Well..soon Hanna will have a sibling" said Belle and Marla at the same time and they all laughed.

At the hotel room. Beam is pinned on the back of the door with his both legs clung on Forths waist. They both naked. Forth left hand holding Beams butt and his right holding Beams hands above his head and his mouth were busy nibbling on Beams nipple..
"Ahhhhnnnn..Fooorthhh..ahhh" he moans. Then Forth length slowly enters Beams hole, slow enough not to hurt Beam. "Move love" said Beam and soon after Forth pounding him hard. He carry Beam to the bed still inside Beam and gently put him down.

"I love you baby...i love you so much" Forth said between kisses anc pounding. Beam is a moaning mess.

"I love you too love..ahhmmm.. faster love...Ahhhhhmmm" said Beam.

"Ok love..." said Forth "arrgghhh your so tight baby, i love you..aahhhh" said Fort and they both came. Forth inside Beam and Beam between their stomach. After the love making and cumming for the nth time, beam collapsed on top of Forth. And forth immediately place him on the bed, after he clean Beam and finished shower he lay down beside Beam. "Goodnight love..i love you" and kiss Beams forehead and drifted to sleep. Well its not good night, it should be good morning, because its already 4 in the morning.😅

After two months of getting married, Forth and Beam share their good news on one saturday morning while they were having breakfast at Jaturapoom mansion, his family is also there.

"Ahmm.we have a good news" said Forth and everyone on the table looked at them. "Beam is pregnant..two months pregnant" he continues.

All of them were happy for the couple.
"Yehey... i will be a big sister finally" said Hanna chirpily and hug her mama. "I love you mama...promise i will take care of you and our little peanut here" she said and touch Beams tummy.

"Thank you baby" Beam said Hanna and Forth hug them.

"I love all of you" he said and all the people present there, even the maids shed tears on the sight of Forths family. They are all happy for them.

The "love me just once" that Beam asked, Forth answered it with "i will love you for a lifetime".😊😍

The end...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

79.8K 2.7K 11
A short Forth Beam story
53.4K 2K 10
They never expected to meet again...Then fate decided to intervene...in an ironic way of course
151K 8.6K 46
Beam forgets everything. Forth has a very bad heart broken. They met in the worst conditions in their respective lives. Could it be that love can h...
109K 4.9K 28
He has a sweet gummy smile I ever see. I want him. He is mine - Beam He is dangerous for heart. I want to stay safe and healthy, beside, I am not in...