๐™๐™๐™š ๐™ฌ๐™ค๐™ก๐™› ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š...

By sienna_writes15

Klaus Mikaelson was the most ruthless, wicked beast to ever live. But he was broken and paranoid and scared... More

๐ˆ๐ง๐ญ๐ซ๐จ๐๐ฎ๐œ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง
๐‚๐š๐ฌ๐ญ
๐„๐ฑ๐ญ๐ž๐ง๐๐ž๐ ๐‚๐š๐ฌ๐ญ
๐†๐ซ๐š๐ฉ๐ก๐ข๐œ ๐†๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ž๐ซ๐ฒ
๐๐ฅ๐š๐ฒ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ
๐“๐ซ๐š๐ข๐ฅ๐ž๐ซ
๐๐ซ๐จ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฎ๐ ๐ž
๐€๐œ๐ญ ๐ˆ
๐ˆ
๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐ˆ๐•
๐•
๐•๐ˆ
๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐ˆ๐—
๐—
๐—๐ˆ
๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐ˆ๐•
๐—๐•
๐—๐•๐ˆ
๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐ˆ๐—
๐—๐—
๐€๐œ๐ญ ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐ˆ๐•
๐—๐—๐•
๐—๐—๐•๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐ˆ๐—
๐—๐—๐—๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐—๐ˆ๐•
๐—๐—๐—๐•
๐—๐—๐—๐•๐ˆ
๐€๐œ๐ญ ๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐—๐ˆ๐—

๐—๐—๐—

928 25 2
By sienna_writes15

New beginnings.

————

After realising that she was happy Tegan took a big deep breath and slowly but surely descended down the stairs, hoping Klaus was there.

To her surprise he was, along with the extended Original family, Tegan went and sat down next to Klaus when Rebekah walked in with her dress ripped.

"Well, Well, Well, there's our girl." Kol sang as Rebekah entered, really giving her the Mikaelson family warm welcome.

Everywhere Rebekah tried to walk Kol stopped her by going in the same direction, "Get out of my way Kol." Rebekah tried asking politely...

"Out all night what a scandal, I trust you did better than that commoner...Matt was it?" Kol asked intrigued by his sister's leisure activities.

"If you don't shut your mouth the next thing too come out of it will be your teeth." Rebekah threatened making Tegan clap, she felt this was a proud moment.

Klaus just smirked at Tegan and Rebekah's threat towards the youngest Mikaelson brother, this made Rebekah perk up at her older brothers actions.

"Don't start Nik." She groaned at him, "I didn't say anything." Klaus put his hands up in surrender whilst sketching something.

"I'm bored, our sister is a strumpet but at least she's having fun, I need entertainment." Kol told his brother who was a little busy with Tegan...

"What are you waiting for, go on have at it." Klaus replied, trying to usher off his little bro.

"It's not fun to go alone, join me Nik." Kol whined making Tegan roll her eyes slightly making Klaus smile at her. "It's the least you could do after sticking a dagger in my heart." Kol begged making Tegan raise an eyebrow at Kol's response making her realise how fun he seems.

"I'll go with you Kol." Tegan stood up, making the vampire smirk, Kol and Tegan looked towards Klaus for his answer, Klaus didn't look very open to the idea so Tegan used her famous puppy eyes and Klaus swooned.

"Okay, why not?" He replied with, placing his sketch book down. "I didn't have nearly enough to drink last night, what with you trying to murder our sisters date." Klaus reminded the younger vampire and Tegan of the events of last night.

"Wait, Klaus I need to get changed first I can't go like this." Tegan told her soulmate who ripped her dress from last night, "I'd prefer you wearing nothing, but I can't let others see you like that can I?" Klaus leaned in and whispered into Tegan's ear.

Tegan's face immediately went red and her already wide eyes grew wider at Klaus's comment, he really did have an effect on her.

————

The three supernaturals arrived at the grill hand in hand with a big grin on their faces. Tegan started to head towards the bar when she spotted Alaric. "What's he saying?" She asked Klaus who was the one who had super hearing.

"Something about Elena love, not anything important." Klaus replied to Tegan who was curious of what Alaric had to say.

Tegan realised Alaric was on a date with his doctor and felt a sense of proudness wash over her, Alaric was a sort of father figure to her when her dad died so she was just happy to see him being happy with Meredith.

Tegan was dragged over to were they were sat with Klaus and Kol between her, protecting her in a way.

"There are no other suspects, it's the obvious conclusion-." Meredith started but was interrupted by Klaus, "Oh come on now, let's not go blaming the new family in town just cause you lot have got yourself a killer at large." Klaus finished for the doctor.

"Don't mind us, Tegan me and my brother are just here to let off some steam, right guys?" Klaus explained their reasons of being present at the grill. "Right." Kol and Tegan responded in sync with each other.

Tegan was laughing at almost everything, Kol and Klaus were saying. She loved having Klaus as company

————

Tegan decided she needed some fresh air so she excused herself, however Klaus could not leave her alone especially after sealing the deal last night.

"Tegan!" Klaus shouted Tegan who was busy trying to take a breather. "Are you serious? Do you not trust me to be outside alone or something?" She turned around too Klaus who didn't really give a fuck.

"Don't be angry love, I'm just trying to protect you." Klaus tried smoothing out, "Yeah well I don't need protecting so.." Tegan raised an eyebrow for Klaus to go.

"How can I get in your good books?" He asked generally wanting to be on Tegan's good side.
"You need to give me a little bit of space, I am not used to people following me around everywhere." Tegan lay out everything going on in her head.

"Oh come on, take a chance Tegan." Klaus however was having none of it. Tegan sighed a little, fed up slightly at Klaus's persistence.

"Talk to me, come on get to know me." Tegan rolled her eyes and hesitantly sat down on the bench with Klaus.

"I dare you." He smiled making Tegan smile.

"Fine, so what do you wanna talk about?" Tegan asked whilst Klaus was just staring her in the eyes.

"I wanna talk about you, but most specifically a question to ask you." Klaus spoke making Tegan want to know what he meant.

"You're hopes, you're dreams, everything you want in life?" In that moment Tegan knew what Klaus was doing, he had asked her this question once before when they were first aquatinted and didn't really know each other very well, she didn't know how to answer this question before.

But now she sort of did.

"I want to be happy with someone, I want a family who loves me, I want to be a mother and I want you." Tegan replied, in that moment she realised what she said but apart of her didn't want to take what she said back.

Whilst Tegan and Klaus were chatting, Klaus had a wave of pain wash over him. "You okay?" Tegan asked him generally worried for Klaus.

"What did you do?" He asked her, his expression hurtful. "Nothing." She replied straight forward.

"What did you do!" Klaus asked her again and Tegan got to see how scary Klaus could be. "I didn't do anything stop it." Tegan was scared."No." Tegan shook her head trying to piece together something. "Kol." Klaus could tell by the look in Tegan's eyes that she was innocent.

"Klaus go to him, I think I know who's behind this." Tegan gave Klaus a kiss before running off to the the Salvatore house to confront Damon.

————

She burst in to find Damon casually having a drink like nothing was happening. "Have you finally forgiven me?" He asked not even looking at her. "Tell me what you did to Kol." Tegan demanded not playing any games.

"Why do you care? He's not your family." Damon finally turned too look at her. "He and his family have been more welcoming to me than any of you." Tegan replied, creating a fist.
"Unfortunately for you, they won't be here much longer." He smirked making Tegan's face falter.

"What?" She said, Damon just took a drink. Tegan grabbed a stake from her shoe and stabbed it in Damon's chest just above his heart.

"Now I'm going to ask you again, what is going on?" Damon stayed silent so Tegan pushed the stake deeper into his chest.

"I can kill you right now, or you can tell me what is happening." Tegan pressed Damon for more information. "Esther, she wants to kill all of her children." He spat out, in pain from the wood tickling his heart. "Where is she now?" Tegan asked, applying more pressure to the stake.

"The old witch house." He admitted. Tegan grabbed a vervain syringe from her purse and stabbed Damon in the arm leaving him unconscious so she was able to save Klaus and his Family.

———

Tegan used her mothers car and arrived at the bottom of the witch house. She took a big deep breath in and exited her car with a few little things that could delay Esther in doing her spell, but the words she was going to use were hopefully enough.

She could see flames flickering, and that's when she knew that she was in the right spot.

She saw the three Original brothers and immediately joined them. "Tegan, you should be at home it's dangerous." Klaus tried telling her. "We're in this together, I happen to like you all apart from Finn and I can't watch you die from the woman who created you." Tegan explained, her valid reason.

"Plus, I threatened to kill Damon if he didn't tell me where Esther was preforming her spell so you're stuck with me." She added on making, Elijah, Kol and Klaus let out small chuckles.

"Klaus, can I speak to you for a second?" She asked him, there was a fair chance that Tegan May not make it out alive because of a thousand year old resurrected witch. Klaus looked for validation from his brothers which he received.

"Are you okay love?" Klaus asked her looking into her eyes to try and find any fear or anything but he didn't find anything.

"Theres a fair chance I may not make it out alive-." She started only for Klaus to shake it off and look the other way. With her hand she turned Klaus's face to look at her, "Look at me."

"I think...I think I love you." She told him, Tegan could see Klaus's heart grow three times the size it was originally. She began to blush and turn her head away when Klaus used his finger to turn her head towards him. He kissed her and caressed her cheeks.

She smiled before rejoining herself with, Kol and Elijah.

"My sons and Tegan, come forward." Esther ordered, Finn started to protect his mother making Tegan scoff slightly.

"They can't enter." She smirked. However, Esther wasn't fully right Tegan wasn't a Mikaelson so she could she could instantly kill Esther but she wanted to save it till a good time, she wanted to be the hero.

"That's lovely, we're stuck out here while the favourite son plays sacrificial lamb, how pathetic you are Finn." Kol started, which resulted in him getting scolded by his mother.

"Whatever you think of us, killing your own children will be an atrocity." Elijah added. "My only regret, is that I did not let you die a thousand years ago." Esther replied with.

Tegan was about to speak when Klaus added on to his mother's statement. "Enough, all this talk is boring me end this now mother or I'll send you back to hell." Klaus threatened.

"For a thousand years I've been forced to watch you, felt the pain of every victim, suffered whilst you shed blood, even you Elijah with your claim to nobility your no better, all of you." She finished making Tegan speak up.

"We all have a dark side, a side we try and keep behind a closed door, but when we are forced to watch the people we care about suffer that door slowly starts to creep open, making us do horrible things for the people we love." Tegan started, making Esther listen to her.

"You're children you are so eager to kill, have had to watch everyone they ever loved suffer. But that isn't there fault, neither is it yours, you Esther decided a thousand years ago that you would turn your children into something immortal something that could not die, because you were worried that you would lose another child to anyone or anything." She slowly had tears forming in her eyes.

"You acted as a mother who cared for her children because you felt their pain and their fear of what it was like to watch a sibling die. I found out that I was adopted, that I came from a mother who was willing to die to keep me safe but when she started a war against the two species she knew I was no longer safe and that people would come for me and her."

"So she acted carelessly but bravely, she gave me up to a family that swore would protect me and raise me as one of there own and for so long I knew I didn't belong that I was different. But different doesn't mean it's bad, it can mean that you can make an impact on the world or to someone and that is what your children have done to me, they have made an impact on my life something I'll never forget."

"So please Esther, don't kill them dont do what my mother did." Tegan begged but she knew it was no use.

Esther ignored Tegan even though she knew she was right.

"You're a curse on this earth, stretched out over generations, if you've come to plead for your lives, I'm sorry you've wasted your time." Esther had tears in her eyes that Tegan noticed, she knew that it was hard to kill the children she loved dearly.

"No, Sisters do not abandon me." The spell Esther was preforming was getting out of hand and the fire was soaring. Klaus held onto Tegan and protected her from the spell that was growing wilder each second.

When it stopped, they noticed Esther had disappeared with Finn and Tegan knew a little about witches from the library and books in her home. When a witch is being channelled for a spell the only way to stop it is to cut them off from magic.

————

Tegan said her goodbyes to the Originals and headed back to her own home as she just wanted to sleep off another shitty day, but as she entered her home her mother was about to go out so Tegan stopped her with a question.

"Mom, why didn't you tell me I was adopted?" Tegan asked her eyes full of tears ready to be spilt. "I was promised not to say anything, to keep you safe." Carol replied, making Tegan nod and give her a small hug before walking tiredly up to her room.

When she arrived in her room her window was open and there was letter sat on her bed, addressed to her.

"Tegan, today I did things I abhor to protect the one thing I value most, My family. If anyone can understand it, it's you, your compassion is a gift Tegan, carry it with you as I will carry my gratitude for you, always and forever.

Elijah."

Tegan was grateful for Elijah and the rest of his family, I think she always will be. Always and forever.

That night she fell asleep with pride and love in her heart.

———-

AN:

Hey guys once again thank you so much for 10k and in honour of that I've decided to do another tvd fanfic, but with Stefan so when I post that I'll let you know.

Also Tegan's badass moment, threatening to kill Damon honestly I wanna be besties with her.

I cannot wait for the future of this book, we are almost on act 3 which is mind blowing. I cannot wait for that.

I love you all with all my heart.

Byee!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35K 811 40
You always thought your love story was epic. It started with a boy and a curse. For centuries, it survived every obstacle. Until it didn't. What happ...
55K 1.2K 34
โ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž'๐ฌ ๐š ๐œ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ฌ๐ž, ๐ข๐ญ'๐ฌ ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐œ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ฌ๐ž.. โž the original family.. the first vampires, the legends that are told to...
5.1K 57 26
Klaus' twin, Y/n Mikaelson ran away the moment after turning into a vampire. Unknowingly, she activated her werewolf curse. She lived the other 1000+...
2.3M 62.4K 56
๐…๐ข๐ซ๐ž ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ˆ๐œ๐ž | โ๐™จ๐™๐™š ๐™จ๐™–๐™ฌ ๐™ก๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™š๐™ข๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™ฎ ๐™๐™š๐™–๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™จโž โŽฏโŽฏ In which Tyler Lockwood's sister is the key to the immortal hybr...